[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptid Survival Quest 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: cryptid.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
cryptid.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
What the fuck do we do in this Quest?
-Your goal is to survive one year on this plot of land.
-Every night a random Cryptid will appear and attempt to kill you and your partner(s)
-By morning it will disappear.
-They cannot appear in the house but they can spawn absolutely anywhere outside the house.
-Where they initially spawn is usually random but they will be within 3000 feet of your house usually.
-When they spawn is also random. It may happen as soon as night falls or it may happen a few hours later.
-You must stay on the plot of land and cannot leave it for the whole year.
-If you survive the year you will get 50 million dollars and any partners or boon you have may also stay with you.
-Cryptids can be killed by conventional means, but some may be harder to kill than others.
--------
Synopsis of the Story so far!
------------------
It's day 5 of the year long quest to survive!
-Beaten Giant Grasshopper
-Beaten Yuki-Onna
-Received a small gem from the giant grasshopper and a chest of tools from the Yuki-Onna
-A map of the island detailing, A hospital, a school building, a post office, a town, and a cemetery was discovered.
-A possible budding romance between Donovan and Maven has occurred.
-Beaten Flatwoods Monster
-Donovan is hiding some kind of note he found while you both were exploring.
-Met a Catholic priest on a mission from the Vatican who promises to give you holy weapons in exchange for purging monsters from the 5 key points on the island.
-Beaten Dullahan
-Got the Flatwoods monster's alien spaceship for quick travel around the island.
-(Currently purging ghosts and demons from the high school!)
--------------
1/2
>>
>>1293011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Daz7nhB2g
>You decide to pry open the floorboards.
>Underneath the floorboards you can't see much of anything.
>Even shining your flashlight you can only see a few feet.
>"Whats down there, I see nothing."
"It looks like it goes down quite a ways."
>Suddenly something grabs you and pulls you down.
"Ah!"
>You begin falling.
>As you're falling you look up seeing Chu.
>"Anon! Ah-"
>You see someone grabbing her.
"CHU!"
--
>You fall down into water below.
>You surface having accidentally dropped your gun.
>Your flashlight has gone out in the water leaving you in complete darkness.
>You swim around in a panic.
>Something grabs you by the leg and pulls you under.
>You flail around struggling to get free as you emerge to the surface again.
>You swim as fast as you can with no light to guide your direction.
>Your gun is probably somewhere in the water right now but you're not sure if it will even work.
>You feel the vibrations of something in the water behind you gaining on you.
>You're not sure what it is but you don't want to get pulled under again.
>You swim enough to feel an edge.
>Climbing up out of the water you immediately bump into what feels like a person.
>And then another, and another.
>Fell shrieks as you run quickly in a panic feeling along a wall.
>You run into some kind of big open room area.
>You can hear footsteps quickly chasing you.
>You hit a wall and hear the footsteps still coming.
>You pull out your pistol and fire several times at the things coming at you.
>You hear their bodies hit the ground.
>Other sorts of unsettling noises are all around you but you have no idea what you're dealing with.
------
How will you proceed?
>>
>>1293012
Try to find a light source and scope out the situation.
>>
>>1293074
I figured that prompt would be enough to get us on to a spot where we'd be better able to decide on a course of action, but maybe OP felt like it wasn't enough?

Well that thread's already in autosage I believe so I guess, even if the quest is abandoned, there's no arm in saying I support that prompt.
>>
>>1299219
Uh, seems I spoke too soon.

Bumped, I suppose.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.