[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

50% Human Quest - 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fifty.png (71KB, 585x555px) Image search: [Google]
fifty.png
71KB, 585x555px
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=50%Human
Twitter: https://twitter.com/valencia_qm

You are Alex, half man, half omnimorph. Omnimorphs can transform into anything they've absorbed. You are currently on a quest to defeat Deerhead, a massive and dangerous omnimorph who has learnt how to absorb memories. During this journey, you have met:

-Selene: Omnimorph who escaped Blake Biotech with you. She has assumed the body of a sexdoll to be her 'identity', and with your help, she has upgraded it to obscene levels through consumption.
-Zero: Omnimorph who is obsessed with splitting herself and creating "children". Creator of the 'Exile' group of Omnimorphs which live at the port town.
-Tallman: Omnimorph who defaults to the shape of an elongated and gigantic human man. A good-natured but passive man. Romantically interested in Selene.
-Eleven: Daughter of Zero and the leader of an army of small omnimorphs, she is an ambitious Omnimorph who aims to recover the 'Holy Land' from Deerhead.
-Dullahan: Rescued from a Blake Biotech shipment, she is another hybrid - her body is a woman's, her head is an omnimorph. Eleven's adoptive daughter. Currently being trained to be a 'warrior' by her mother.
-Carla (Dead, killed by you, eated by Selene) Girl from lake Biotech who has had Supersoldier genes implanted into her to treat her muscular dystrophy.
-Johnson A hybrid you met at a motel, looking to eat Selene. Has a massive omnimorph he has difficulty containing. Has a very close relationship with Carla.

---
(cont)
>>
You were at the fields which laid embedded in the forests outside of the port town, with Eleven, who was training to use her new human body. She was still twitching while in that form - Eleven's tiny omnimorph body was struggling to manifest such a huge morph.

She punched at a tree stump, and her arm exploded into a mess of flesh and gore.

"Eleven! you're overdoing it!" one of her soldiers yelled.

Unfazed, she went to recover the pieces, and re-absorbed them into her mass.

"Focus on your training, Eighty nine." she snapped back "I can handle it."

"She will never be able to reach Zero's original levels" you could then hear another omnimorph mutter. "We're only chopped-up fragments of her."

"But omnimorph mass can be increased, right?" you asked them. "I've raised mine."

"Yes, but not the total amount of omnimorph cells. You've just made your existing amount of cells bigger." they replied. "It's like muscle - you can make it bigger, but you can't increase the total amount of muscle fibers."

"The only way to get more omnimorph cells is to take it from someone else." they finalized.

---

You've also learnt that omnimorph absorption is like dissolving coffee in milk. The more coffee there is, the blacker the milk gets, and less milk-like it overall becomes. Milk is the omnimorph mass - Tallman, Selene and Deerhead were all having problems with their excessive amounts of absorbed bodies, and that was affecting their ability to transform. Eleven was having a similar kind of problem - she wanted to dissolve a cupful of coffee into just a spoonful by absorbing a full human body with her fist-sized omnimorph mass.

Eleven was also familiar with all of Zero's techniques - she is effectively a clone of hers who has been trained to develop a personality of her own. However, she wasn't matched with her mother in total power, which limited which techniques she could actually perform and effectively teach you and Selene.

Eleven's lessons:
Choose one for you, one for Selene
>Patchwork: Allows you to quickly rebuild yourself or "glue" yourself together, if you were to have a limb damaged/severed or part of your mass lost while its transformed, so that it can be healed properly later.
>Neutral mass combat: Basic combat techniques with your omnimorph mass. You remember that Johnson's style focused on this.
>Maximize: Enhancing/overloading the potential and biology of a morph to achieve a certain effect.

>Write in
>>
>>129152
We need a Canadian character

All the American characters are literal fat blobs, and I like the accuracy of your portrayal, but a big strong Canadian character would be better

Then this story would be much better

Americans are simply shit at making stories and characters tho so that doesn't surprise me, seeing as though we have better tv shows and books

There's a reason your country is shit and ours is the one the rest of the world looks up to (due to dealing with you fat fucks)
>>
>>129152
For Selene
>>Neutral mass combat: Basic combat techniques with your omnimorph mass. You remember that Johnson's style focused on this.
For Alex:
>>Maximize: Enhancing/overloading the potential and biology of a morph to achieve a certain effect.
>>
>>129196
>>>/pol/
>>
>>129152
For Selene: >Maximize: Enhancing/overloading the potential and biology of a morph to achieve a certain effect.
It would be useful since she has a lot of mass to work with.

For you : >Neutral mass combat: Basic combat techniques with your omnimorph mass. You remember that Johnson's style focused on this.
You need to get your strength up, you´re a big guy after all.
>>
File: A5419859-70.jpg (21KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
A5419859-70.jpg
21KB, 500x333px
I'm going to have to admit that while I feel obligated to run this Quest, I have very little motivation for actually doing it because it's going to be all predictable/grindy for a long while.

-Train with Eleven (another 2-3 posts)
--During the training, discover how Dullahan manipulates her human half (which isn't omnimorph) by discovering that it's basically the experience Selene had with Carla's hand (regular organics affecting omnimorph mass) but in reverse so that you can finally learn to "even out" your body because you're lopsided as it is.
-Go to Deerhead, have a battle at par with all of the foreshadowing and build-up he has had until now (aprox 3 posts)
-Discover why Deerhead never left the forest/is staying there. It's because there is a Omnimorph-making machine there (turns organic matter and chemicals into omnimorphs), which also explains why all of the omnimorphs were born there in the first place. Deerhead is using it to continuously increase his power, due to that this is the only way to make more omnimorph cells. Another 2-3 posts.

- Get Deerhead's memory-absorbing tech and have a couple training posts with it with grimdark results but then you finally manage to control it.
Another 2-3 posts.
- Finish the arc and set up for the next part, and have Alex/Selene lose stats for the sake of feeding the machine so that Eleven/Zero/etc can all recover
- Have Alex/Selene infiltrate Blake Biotech and take on new identities and the plot becomes "absorb the right guy to find the information you need to stop the bomb thing"
-Add twist

So that's about 15 posts which I have to railroad for story purposes and the build-up until now, and I'm not enthusiastic about it, because I don't want to sit thought doing that kind of chore for 10-15 hours. I adore the impredictability of quests, but I already know what is supposed to happen and how, which ruins it for me.

Sorry.
>>
>>129438
Good.

Now make a story with a Canadian protagonist

Or are you going to cater to the fat asses? (Assuming you aren't one yourself?)
>>
>>129480
kek.
>>
>>129507
>be American
>don't understand question due to American """"""""""""""""""Education"""""""""""""""""""""""
>laugh because that's a basic response that all 5 synapses in your brain can fire up
>>
>>129148
what a let down
>>
Didn't see you make a post on Twitter saying you'd be continuing this. Nice to know this story is continuing!
>>
>>129438
So is this quest effectively over? Was Deerhead absorbed by you?

I think it would've be fun to have the readers figure out to dip yourselves into the machine to "lose" some of your mass.

Sucks that you've lost interest in running this quest...
>>
Ayy you're back
>>
>>129438
Running quests isn't for you then. Or at least not this one

If you can write quickly, try something free and memey, like genre shift or something
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.