[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Noblest Soul Reaper/An Aberrant Spirit Quest Redux (N)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 13

File: Seireitei sunset big.jpg (157KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Seireitei sunset big.jpg
157KB, 1600x900px
The Noblest Soul Reaper Quest.

OR

An Aberrant Spirit Quest, depending on the start you choose.

This is, once more, a Quest using the Bleach setting, but set in an Alternate Universe. Because of this, it's a little more updated to be set during the current decade (instead of the early noughts, like the original Bleach series), and the characters will be completely different. Some may resemble characters in the original story, but overall they're very different. The settings will be mostly the same, with Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, the Dangai, and the Silbern dimension having few, if any differences.

Organizations that aren't major are changed to. For example, the Soul Society (and by extension, the Thirteen Court Guard Squads) have the same organization, as do the Arrancar and Wandenreich, however, the Five Great Noble Clans are different, there are no Kuchiki or Shihoin or Shiba, but there are equivalents.

The mechanics of the universe, such as Kido, Zanpakutos, how Hollows work, and the arrangement of the dimensions is the same, no changes there. There's still Soul Society (including the Beast Realm), Hueco Mundo, the Silbern, the Dangai, the Garganta, the Valley of Screams, the Living World, and the Soul King's Palace.

On the subject of the Soul King, "it" is also pretty much the same, because it's not really a character, however, its limbs and organs and possible family maybe have some substantial changes made to them.

Now that that's out of the way sort of just a quick run-down of the rules/how I run. Dice rolls take place after voting, try to keep any questions during the voting period, try to keep all memes OOC, and have fun.

Now, onto a much shorter character creation.
>>
shitposting at the speed of light
>>
>>1291321
Chargen when?
>>
>>1291321
I prefer previous starting time.
>>
>>1291321
ready to shitpost, country, how you been doing lately?
>>
>>1291321
Let's ignore that the system ate my trip.

>A) You are a Soul Reaper.

You’re a member of one of the Five Noble Clans of the Soul Society, however, you're not very much in the grand scheme of things of your family (being the third child of a fifth son, himself the son of a second son). Despite your relative lack of importance in your family, you're a pretty high-ranking Soul Reaper. In fact, you're the recently-promoted Third Seat of Squad Seven, the second-highest ranked member of the Seventh Division thanks to the lack of Lieutenant. You were a bit sad to have been plucked out of your previous Division for this, but you enjoy being the right-hand of your Captain. Speaking of your Captain, today is the first day you'll actually attend a meeting with her.

>B) You are a Fullbringer.

You’re a bit of an odd person, and it’s affected your social life quite a bit. Your ability to see ghosts has always strained interpersonal relationships, from driving away friends in middle school, to alienating your family before you moved away to start high school. You've been living in the city ever since the beginning of the last school year, but your oddness has preventing you from making any friends. You know that you can see ghosts because you often see people that you know died, and every ghost seems to have a chain coming out of their chest, except the monsters that hunt the regular ghosts, and the karate ghosts which hunt the monster ghosts.
>>
>>1291362
>>
>>1291348
I've been doing really well actually, trying to kill the desire for tempura spider, but well otherwise.

>>1291346
I usually run in the evening, but day threads aren't out of the question, this was just the easiest for me this week.

>>1291344
Now.

>>1291329
Because of how computers work I suppose that's true.
>>
>>1291362
It's like going from Dragon Age Origins to 2
>>
>>1291362
>>A) You are a Soul Reaper.
>>
wait, squad seven doesn't even do anything
>>
>>1291362
>>
>>1291392
Neither do Three, Five, Six, Eight, Ten, or Thirteen, and Nine's thing is barely a thing.
>>
>>1291362
>>
>>1291396
seven is just remarkably shitty though
>>
>>1291401
It's not the same Squad Seven with Jobber Dog and Lieutenant Literally Who?
>>
>>1291405
Well, unless you manage to be a literally who. But that doesn't change the fact that the captain isn't anything like Komamura.

>>1291370
>>1291383
>>1291394
You are a Soul Reaper!
>>
>having either or
>for the god damn subject

Nigger you better at least have a character pre genned
>>
>>1291434
the last pregenned character he did was a cluster fuck
>>
>>1291362
this is the only way for any originality as a bleach quest
>>
>>1291426
You are a Noble Soul Reaper, Third Seat and Second-in-Command of the Seventh Squad of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads.

As a Noble, to which of the Five Noble Houses do you belong?

>A) The Hamon Clan basically the Shiba, with Earth Magic and fireworks.

>B) The Seiwa Clan The Stewards of the Soul Society. You have a strong constitution, and you know some basic reconstruction spells, which are like healing kido for inanimate objects.

>C) The Koshibo Clan The Couriers of the Soul Society. You're able to use secret techniques to instantaneously move between fixed points, as well as heightened awareness within the Seireitei.
>>
>>1291478
>C) The Koshibo Clan
>>
>>1291444
To be fair, a lot of my pregenning was undone by write-ins.
>>
>>1291478
>C) The Koshibo Clan
>Five Noble Houses
>Only Three choices
>>
>>1291478
>C) The Koshibo Clan
>>
>>1291484
Not!Kuchiki and Not!Shihoin aren't PC options.
>>
>>1291478
>B) The Seiwa Clan The Stewards of the Soul Society. You have a strong constitution, and you know some basic reconstruction spells, which are like healing kido for inanimate objects.
sure the last chargen was a clusterfuck but at least it would've been different from every other bleach quest
>>
>>1291488
Is it because those houses are actually worth something
>>
>>1291494
It's because of PLOT. Besides, this Zaika Clan isn't as OP as the Kuchiki Clan by a long shot.
>>
>>1291478
>A) The Hamon Clan
>>
>>1291490
Substitute Shinigami Quest was different than every Bleach Quest.
>>
>>1291478
>C) The Koshibo Clan
>>
>>1291478
>B) The Seiwa Clan
>>
>>1291482
>>1291484
>>1291485
>>1291512
You are a member of the Koshibo Clan!

Now, the penultimate question.

Are you

>A)a boy?

Or

>B) a girl?
>>
>>1291532
>A)a boy?
>>
>>1291532
>>A)a boy?
>>
>>1291532
>>B) a girl?
>>
>>1291532
>B) a girl?
>>
>>1291532
A trap
>>
>>1291532
>B) a girl?
>>
>>1291545
The Hobugo (Not!Shihoin) Clan wasn't an option, anon.
>>
>>1291549
Feminine boy then
>>
>>1291532
>A)a boy?
>>
>>1291532
>B) a girl?
>>
>>1291532
>A)a boy?
>>
>>1291532
>B) a girl?
>>
>>1291532
>>B) a girl?
>>
>>1291540
>>1291541
>>1291546
>>1291560
>>1291573
>>1291578
You are a girl! Surprisingly.

Now the final question in the next post! This one's about your Zanpakuto.
>>
>>1291584
>This one's about your Zanpakuto
I'm guessing it's a sword?
>>
>>1291584
As a Seated Officer, and one who's a Third Seat to boot, you've had a shikai for some time. It's pretty cool knowing your Zanpakuto's name. That name being...

>A) Zobeku
Your shikai allows you total awareness within a fixed area, increasing your reactions and speed to make up for the new information you're able to take in.

>B) Haibinko
Your shikai allows you to trap enemies in a box of reishi, and send it wherever your amount of reiryoku allows you to instantly.

>C) Enmuin
Your shikai allows you to erase yourself from someone's perception entirely for a short amount of time.
>>
>>1291615
>>A) Zobeku
This does it for me, Female mc's kill my interest.
See you in FNQ if it comes back.
>>
>>1291615
>A) Zobeku
>>
>>1291619
Really fourstar? Well, I'm sorry to hear it, but that should be back next week or thereabouts.

R3Q was an exception then?
>>
>>1291619
same
>>
>>1291615
>A) Zobeku
>>
>>1291628
It had smut to keep me somewhat interested. But then nothing was getting done and things went to shit
>>
>>1291615
>>A) Zobeku
>>
>>1291615
>B) Haibinko
>>
>>1291615
>C) Enmuin
We could be temporary Aizen-tier
>>
>>1291619
>>1291621
>>1291632
>>1291638
Your Zanpakuto is Zobeku, which allows you great awareness in an area surrounding you which is about twelve meters out from your body.

You are a minor member of the Koshibo Clan, one of the Five Great Noble Clans of the Soul Society, and the Third Seat (also Second-in-Command) of the Seventh Division.

Your name is Shakou Koshibo, and you are a Soul Reaper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the morning of the Third of August, and it's 2015.

And it's also the first morning you're supposed to attend a Captain's meeting alongside your Captain as the Acting Lieutenant of Squad Seven.

Last night, you decided that you should get up earlier than usual this morning, so you can get ready, being at a Captain's Meeting is something most Soul Reapers only dream about after all.

Your alarm rings far earlier than you're used to then.

>A) Get up, you should be at your best for this.

>B) Sleep in, there's still hours before the meeting.
>>
>>1291695
>>
>>1291695
>>
>>1291695
>>
>>1291695
>B) Sleep in, there's still hours before the meeting.
>>
>>1291695
>>B) Sleep in, there's still hours before the meeting.
Let's be rested
>>
>>1291700
>>1291704
>>1291713
You roll off of your futon, it's weird having your own quarters again after the barracks of your old squad. Nevertheless, you manage to get up, stiffing a yawn as you stretch, and taking the opportunity to have a long, warm shower.

After you step out of your small, en-suite bathroom, you brush out your straight, flaxen blonde hair, pinning it up in a short ponytail in the back, which rides up the back of your head. You finish drying off and slip into your shihakusho, smoothing out the dark garment as you hang your sword from the belt.

>A) Go to your Captain's quarters

>B) Head for the meeting yourself

>C) Wait for your Captain outside of the Squad's barracks

AND

>Are there any modifications to your shihakusho? A skirt instead of pants, shorts instead of pants, a different colored belt, something besides the white uniform underneath, etc.
>>
>>1291752
>C) Wait for your Captain outside of the Squad's barracks

>Skirt and spats underneath
>>
>>1291760
Compression shorts?
>>
>>1291752
>B) Head for the meeting yourself

I'm fine with standard uniform, though the sleeveless variant always looked good to me
>>
>>1291764
Like Soi-Fon without the sideboob and back slit and Kensei? Or are you thinking of the sleeveless haiori?
>>
>>1291765
I was thinking like Soi-Fon, yeah.
>>
>>1291765
Meant to type A sleeveless variant, not THE sleeveless variant. My bad.
>>
>another soon-to-be yuri soul reaper quest
how original
>>
>>1291793
I'm not a fan of yuri.
>>
>>1291796
>not a fan of yuri
>allows a female MC
mistakes were made
>>
>>1291760
>>1291764
It's the first thread, I'd rather a tiebreaker than a roll.
>>
>>1291802
I'll surrender to the spats. Having both would be too much of a change, I think.
>>
>>1291808
I meant on the actual vote, I'm fine with sleeveless legless, I just need the action.
>>
>>1291802
Why not both. Sleeveless with a skirt and spats
>>
>>1291811
Oh. The I'll switch to B
>>
>>1291817
>>1291811

switch to C from B, fucking hell I'm retarded today
>>
File: Seireitei map.png (2MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Seireitei map.png
2MB, 800x800px
>>1291760
>>1291764
>>1291819
Your shihakusho is sleeveless, and in place of the baggy pants most Soul Reapers wear, you have a short skirt with a pair of compression shorts underneath. After all, you don't want upskirts if you're fighting in the air.

With your preparations done, you slip on your sandals, and head off to the meeting yourself. You're sure that Captain Tajihito can make it, after all, she's been going to these for more than fifteen years, it's not like she'll be late.

You turn onto the wide avenue heading for the First Division barracks, and start towards the tallest building in all of Soul Society, abutting Sogokyu Hill.

>First three 1d4!
>>
Rolled 1 (1d4)

>>1291828
>>
>6 playerss vote to be a girl
>less than 2 hours later they're all gone and only 1 boy voter remains
you chose this when you made a gender vote OP
>>
Rolled 1 (1d4)

>>1291828
>>1291844
Yeah i think there's a reason that chargen is very discouraged; i think its best dealt with as a result of in-story decisions and with a stronger hand from the QM, but oh well
>>
>>1291844
5 or so people voted after the fact though, and the IP count has gone up. Even with the decision, where did all the girl voters go? They were the majority, after all.
>>
>>1291859
it was probably samefags who made us a chick in the first place
>>
>>1291831
>>1291852
As you head to the First Division barracks at a quick pace, yet not an intensive one, you notice very little activity, besides some members of the Fourth Division cleaning up the street.

Entering the innermost ring of the Seireitei, you notice a girl in a shihakusho with a sheaf of papers tucked under her arm on her knees, she appears to be looking for something.

"Oh, no no no no, what happened, where is it?" She sounds incredibly distressed, and doesn't notice you as you pass by.

>A) Stop to help her.

>B) Don't stop, this is her problem.
>>
>>1291866
>A) Stop to help her.
>>
>>1291866
>>A) Stop to help her.
>>
>>1291866
>A) Stop to help her.
Be nice
>>
>>1291868
>>1291904
>>1291913
You stop to help her, and kneel down to see what's wrong.

"What is it?" You ask her when you're on her level.

"I was following Captain Datso to get his approval for all of this," she inclines her head to the paper under her arm, "but Lieutenant Datso..." she stops just looking back down at the ground, "just... I was holding a kenseikan, and I dropped it, I really need to find it."

You manage to spot the white rectangle and its metal fixture near the wall, but there's a sizable crack in it.

You hand the hair clip to the girl, and her eyes tear up. "This-this was my fathers..." she tucks it into her robe and stand up, bowing to you, "I... need to get back to my barracks," she says all too quickly, turning and hurrying back towards the Sixth Division barracks.

"That was a nice good Samaritan act, Shakou," you hear from behind you after the girl disappears from site. Spinning around, you realize that your Captain is here.

>A) Bow, "Good morning Captain."

>B) "How are you today, Captain Tajihito?"

>C) "Do you have any idea what that might have been about?"

>D) Something else (What?)
>>
>>1291921
>A) Bow, "Good morning Captain."
>>
>>1291921
>>A) Bow, "Good morning Captain."
>>C) "Do you have any idea what that might have been about?"
>>
>>1291925
>>1291969
You bow to her, dipping your upper half down. "Good morning Captain," you greet.

"So formal," she says, shaking her head, causing the three stem-like hair strands sticking out of the top of her head to bob in unison.

Captain Tajihito is just a little taller than you, pretty much average height, but with a slighter figure. She wears a standard shihakusho with a sleeveless white haori trimmed tan on the inside. Her skin a a shade or two darker than yours, brown eyes duller than your green, and long silver hair hanging to her lower back with the exception of three long strands that stick straight up and then curl in.

"Do you have any idea what that would have been about?" You ask your superior.

She just shrugs, "Some noble bull, certainly," she looks at you as she reaches into her shihakusho. "No offense," she tells you, pulling a silver-plated cigarette case from the robe and popping it open. She offers you one.

>A) Take it.

>B) "No, thank you."

>C) "You know those are unhealthy, right?"
>>
>>1291984
>A) Take it.

not like we have to worry about cancer or anything
>>
>>1291987
>Implying
>>
>>1291984
>A) Take it.
>C) "You know those are unhealthy, right?" As you light it up
>>
>>1291984
>>C) "You know those are unhealthy, right?"
I expect exactly as zero impact as literally every other anti-smoking crusader in fiction ever
>>
>>1291992
the day cigarettes give me spirit/god-parts is the day I'll smoke the fuck out of them.
>>
>>1291987
>>1291995
>>1291996
You take the tobacco stick from your captain, putting it between your fingers and letting her light it before you take a drag.

She does the same.

"You know these are unhealthy right?" You comment as you suck down the nicotine.

"Right, sure," she says with a roll of her eyes as she takes the lead toward the First Division Barracks.

From behind your Captain, you can't help but think of the superstition surrounding those stubborn strands of hair on her head someone told you about when you joined her Division. Was it that the more there was, the better the day would be, or was it the worse?

>A) Ask her about it.

>B) Just focus on getting to the meeting and finishing your cigarette.
>>
>>1292019

I don't want the answer to that superstition
>>
>>1292019
>>
>>1292027
>>1292061
You finish the cigarette before you and Captain Tajihito reach the steps to the Captains' meeting room. She takes yours and just flicks it over the side of the impressive staircase along with her own. You don't want to know whether or not three ahoge means good luck or bad.

When you get there, the doors are open, and you go right in, behind your Captain.

Every Captain of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads is present, except Captain Karai of the Tenth Division, and Captain-Commander Fusangji. Every Lieutenant is there as well, except the ones whose Captains aren't present. You're the only Third Seat there, even though Squad Thirteen is also lacking a Lieutenant.

Captain Tajihito departs from you to talk with Captain Kenpachi Onoku of the Eleventh Division.

>A) Awkwardly stand by the entrance, you don't know what to do here.

>B) Follow your Captain, she knows better than you.

>C) Confront Captain Datso over what you saw earlier with the other Soul Reaper.

>D) Confront Lieutenant Datso over what you saw earlier with the other Soul Reaper.

>E) Go talk to someone else (expanded choices if this wins.)
>>
>>1292090
>>
>>1292090
>A) Awkwardly stand by the entrance, you don't know what to do here.
>>
>>1292090
>>
>>1292100
>>1292159
>A) Captain Hobugo of the Second Division, and Captain Zenzo of the Twelfth Division. Captain Zenzo is pretty nice and approachable, and Captain Hobugo can be, usually....

>B) Captain Nisaka of the Third Division, Captain Magamoe of the Fifth Division, and Captain Jikku of the Ninth Division. You've always thought Captain Jikku was nice, but Captain Nisaka is always making fun of someone, and Captain Magamoe is just impossible to approach.

>C) Captain Akahara and Lieutenant Takudei of the Fourth Division, Captain Janmaki of the Eighth Division, and Captain Moyane of the Thirteenth Division. They're all pretty easy to talk to.

>D) Lieutenants Shili and Karyu of the Second and Fifth Divisions. They might be a bit nicer than usual, if you're on similar footing...

>E) Lieutenants Nigoya and Danhoshi of the Third and Eleventh Divisions. You've never really spoken to either before, but based on their Captains, that may be a wise decision.

>F) Lieutenants Sekikujo, Igaryo, and Kagai of the Eighth, Ninth, and Twelfth Divisions. They seem just as out of place here as you are.
>>
>>1292190
>D) Lieutenants Shili and Karyu of the Second and Fifth Divisions. They might be a bit nicer than usual, if you're on similar footing...
>>
>>1292190
F
>>
>>1292190
>F) Lieutenants Sekikujo, Igaryo, and Kagai of the Eighth, Ninth, and Twelfth Divisions. They seem just as out of place here as you are.
>>
>>1292190
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1292192
>>1292201
>>1292212
>>1292213
1 means you willingly speak to the mean girls.

2 means that you approach the other awkward newcomers.
>>
>>1292201
>>1292212
>>1292226
The three Lieutenants of the Eighth, Ninth, and Twelfth Divisions are sort of standing around in a semi-circle, just sort of small talking about this and that, nothing really important.

You go stand with them, and greet them quietly. You just sort of join their pointless conversation.

"So, did your Captain say what was wrong today?" Lieutenant Sekikujo asks, adjusting her glasses.

>A) "No."

>B) "I'm not sure what you mean."
>>
>>1292261
>>B) "I'm not sure what you mean."
>>
>>1292261
No one told me shit
>>
>>1292261
>>
>>1292261
A
>>
>>1292261
>A) "No."
>>
>>1292265
>>1292272
>>1292274
"I'm not sure what you mean," you answer, honestly confused.

"You know," Lieutenant Kagai gives your Captain a sideways look focusing on her hair. He taps the top of his head, "three ahoge, that's bad news."

"Oh, I had heard that, but I didn't think it was true," you admit.

"No, it's true," Lieutenant Sekikujo crosses her arms, nodding, "she was at my Academy graduation, back when she was a Lieutenant, she had three then too, and the stands all the students' families were on collapsed," she tells you in a hushed tone.

"That can't be-" Lieutenant Igaryo says sharply.

She's cut off by a loud tapping on the floor of the room, and everyone rushes to their spots, including the just-arrived Captain Karai and Lieutenant Saniju.

You take your place behind Captain Tajihito as Captain-Commander Fusangji comes to the head of the room, flanked by his Lieutenant to his right.

You have a decent look at all of the highest echelon of the Soul Society's Military force for the first real time.

Captain-Commander Fuhyomei Marimaru Fusangji and his Lieutenant Yuuko Ontore couldn't be more different, the tall, dark skinned Captain-Commander with his tightly curled black hair graying around the temples in a tight ponytail and haori draped around his shoulders. And his Lieutenant, Yuuko Ontore, a small, pale woman with a shaved bob bright white on the sides and dark blue on the top, and a standard uniform with her Lieutenant's badge tied to the sleeve.

Captain Yu Hobugo stands with a smug expression on her face, sleeveless haori over a standard uniform, her sun-kissed skin a shade or so lighter than the Captain-Commander's, and her purple hair cropped to her jawbones with bangs hanging to her lower jaw. Lieutenant Sun-Shili is obviously chafing under her Captain, standing almost a head taller than the short woman with her long black hair in a high ponytail, and her narrow eyes behind thin-framed glasses, she wears a sleeveless shihakusho with her Lieutenant badge over her chest, like an actual badge.

Captain Bentaro Nisaka looks bored already, standing taller than any of the other Captains, though not by much. He's a thin blond man with blue eyes, in a standard shihakusho and a sleeveless haori. His Lieutenant is similarly tall, though very well-built, he also has hair cropped short, though his is brown.

Next to Captain Hobugo is Captain Nairu Akahara, a plump woman of above-average height and with a sunny disposition. Like Lieutenant Shili, she's of an Asian stock, though with a wider frame overall, she keeps her hair in a ponytail held to her neck by a tube, her shihakusho is standard, though she wears a wide green belt with medicines on it, and a standard haori. Her Lieutenant is Midomon Takuda, a rather nondescript man, though one of the most youthful among the Lieutenants, he wears a standard shihakusho with his badge on his sleeve.

>Continued
>>
>>1292386
Captain Genmarro Magamoe and Lieutenant Rindou Karyu stand directly to your right. Captain Magamoe stand at Captain Nisaka's shoulder, and is slightly above average height himself, Captain Tajihito's hair arcs at his eye level, Captain Magamoe wears his dark brown hair down, hanging to his shoulder blades. He wears a standard shihakusho and long-sleeved haori, though his eyes are obscured by golden mirrored sunglasses, even inside the Captains' Meeting Hall. Lieutenant Karyu is a bit shorter than you, and probably the youngest-looking Lieutenant, she keeps her lighter brown hair in a bun, and wears her badge on her belt, like her Captain, and every other Seated Officer in the Fifth Division, she wears aviators most of the time, hers being mirrored silver.

Across from you are the Datso Siblings, Makun and Ane. Makun is the Captain of Squad Six, and the Acting Head of the Zaika Clan, with his sister Ane acting as his Lieutenant. Captain Datso is rather short, with a muscular build and a scruff of stubble on his face, the same gray as his hair, he wears a green sash over his shihakusho and under his haori, which is sleeveless. Ane seems to be his much younger sibling, with brown hair instead of gray, and slightly taller, though with a similar yet slimmer body type, her shihakusho is standard aside from a waist-length slate-blue haori with her Division's insignia on the back.

Next to the Datso's are Captain Watarishu Janmaki and his new-ish Lieutenant Sho Sekikujo. Captain Janmaki is the tallest on the even side of the room, between Captains Magamoe and Nisaka in height, and has a friendly face topped with a messy mop of sandy blond hair, he's got a rather strong build, and wears his haori with sleeves, though his shihakusho has red lapels. Lieutenant Sekikujo wears a neat uniform with shorts instead of long pants, and her badge tied around her upper arm, she's got medium brown hair left down, and wears half-moon glasses.

To your left are Captain Kasshou Jikku and Lieutenant Mari Igaryo. Captain Jikku keeps a well-groomed mustache, glossy black like his short straight hair, and has a similar skin tone to Captain Hobugo. His shihakusho is rather unique in that the top is saffron instead of black, and the sash is gold, he wears a long-sleeved haori. Lieutenant Igaryo is of a similar height to Captain Tajihito, though with a much more... generous build, which is only highlighted by her slightly open shihakusho, her badge in tied around her upper arm, and she has messy, vibrantly red hair.

>Continued, again, Jesus /qst/.
>>
>>1292457
Standing one further away from the Captain-Commander than Squad Eight, are the Captain and Lieutenant of Squad Ten, Bakuro Karai and Shinichi Saniju respectively. Captain Karai looks like he just rolled out of bed, his short hair somewhat unkept, and his eyes drooping, even his goatee seems tired, with the mustache portion drooping significantly. Lieutenant Saniju has his badge hanging from his belt, and is portlier than his Captain, also a fair bit lighter, his facial hair is similarly unkempt this morning.

You thankfully have a wide berth from Captain Kenpachi Onoku and Lieutenant Yusuke Danhoshi of the Eleventh Division. Both men are in rough shihakusho, with Captain Onoku's haori looking like it's been beaten constantly for a thousand years (it has been). Captain Onoku is shorter than you'd imagine a Kenpachi would be, though he certainly makes up for it in his excitable and violent personality and the intensity of his gaze, he's a bit taller than Captain Datso, but still a bit under average, with a scruff of black hair capping his head and the kanji for 'ten thousand' tattooed onto his chest, apparently the number of times he had killed in battle before becoming the Kenpachi. Lieutenant Danhoshi is a fair sight taller than his Captain, though no less unhinged-looking, apparently, they were friends in the Rukongai at one point, his chipped badge adorns his zanpakuto's sheath.

Standing at the end of the even-numbered Divisions' Captains is Captain Hiretsu Zenzo and his Lieutenant, Umero Kagai. Captain Zenzo is one of the kinder Captains, he's pretty much a mad scientist though, with a shihakusho top covered in pockets and an mess of black hair seemingly always unkempt on his head, his haori is seemingly standard. Lieutenant Kagai is surprisingly well-built for the Twelfth Division, his somewhat open shihakusho highlighting this fact, his goatee is more well kept than Captain Kairai's, his badge is over the tie of his belt.

Finally, there's Captain Dayato Moyane, standing all alone with no Lieutenant or Third Seat (even though he has two). He's similar in stature to Captain Jikku, though with a bit more weight to him, mostly muscle really, he's got a laid-back appearance, with stubble gracing his face and an open shihakusho showing off his chest, which seems to be a relic of the seventies. He seems to always wear a rice hat, at least when he isn't eating, or so your hear. He drapes his shihakusho over his shoulders like the Captain-Commander.

>Continued with story next.
>>
>>1292487
"Good, it looks like we're all here," Captain-Commander Fusangji says, looking over the room with his sharp eyes. "The first order of business is the matter of the slain Gillain-level Hollows in the World of the Living recently," he begins.

Immediately, Captain Zenzo steps forward, "Yes, Captain-Commander, you see," he addresses the whole room, "while it appears that one of the five were the few remaining Quincy-"

He's cut off by a scoff from your right, Captain Magamoe.

Captain Zenzo sighs, "which is within totally acceptable parameters, it seems like that other four were slain by some unknown force that forces the souls to remain in the World of the Living, despite the souls being an aggregate as the Menos."

"Do you have anything to..." the meeting goes on for some time, dry and nothing new really being said, besides some postulation from a number of the Captains. What's distracting to you, however, is the curl of hair repeatedly poking you in the nose and eyes.

>A) Tap your Captain's shoulder, ask her to watch it.

>B) Brush it forward.

>C) Hold it out from you.

>D) Suck on it.
>>
>>1292507
>>
>>1292507
B

Crashing for the night. Try not to burn down the afterlife, boys. I'd like to be around for that.
>>
>>1292507
>>
>>1292516
Thanks for coming and sticking with it anon, I hope you enjoyed.
>>
File: shakonmaku.png (508KB, 1453x808px) Image search: [Google]
shakonmaku.png
508KB, 1453x808px
>>1292518
>>1292509
You tap Captain Tajihito on the shoulder, "Could you please watch the hair, Captain?" You request.

She leans back to talk to you, "I wish I could, but no matter what I do I can never control it when it's like this, storm's a-brewing," she answers with a little chuckle, "just take a step back."

You comply with her request, putting yourself a bit behind the Lieutenants.

"Onto our second issue," Captain-Commander Fusangji says, after coming to an impasse about the last issue, being argued down by a united front of Captains Hobugo, Moyane, and Janmaki against him and Captain Zenzo. "The Ryoka who Captain Nisaka turned away at the Blue Stream Gate," all eyes seem to land on Captain Nisaka at the same time.

"What? I kicked them off of our lawn, isn't that what you wanted?" the Third Division's Captain asks nonchalantly.

"It would have been far better if you had brought them in," comes Captain Jikku from your left, "and you injured the Gatekeeper to boot!"

"He was letting them in, that's treason," Nisaka counters.

Captain Magamoe scoffs, "then you should have brought them all in, you are a Captain, aren't you, they should be no trouble."

You hear a crack like thunder split the sky. Everyone freezes.

"What in the hell was that?!" Captain Hobugo interjects, breaking the silence.

The doors burst open, and a member of the Stealth Corps bursts in, "My apologies for interrupting, Captain-Commander!" He says kneeling with one knee and hand down, before lifting his head. "But the Ryoka have entered the Soul Society!"

>A) Be shocked!

>B) Wait for your Captain's orders

>C) Ask Captain Tajihito what to do
>>
>>1292571
Ignore the Yhwach splooge creeping up the Seireitei in that picture, it's just the best Shakonmaku I could find.
>>
>>1292571
>>
>>1292571
>>
>>1292580
>>1292582
You don't actually say anything, but you're pretty nervous, considering the mood in the room is rather charged, still, you should wait for Captain Tajihito to take charge.

"Thank you, you're dismissed," the Captain-Commander tells the Stealth Corps member. The man disappears.

"Find the Ryoka," the Captain-Commander then orders everyone in the room. "Scatter your men, I'll leave it up to you how you hunt for them, but try to bring them in alive." The Captain-Commander is more serious than you've ever seen him, though you don't see the man often.

Captain-Commander Fusangji then leaves the room from the back where he entered, waving his hand, "You're dismissed."

Captain Moyane is the first to leave, without a word as he flash steps away after getting to the balcony.

Captain Zenzo follows in a similar way, a light manic smile gracing his lips as he beckons his Lieutenant to follow.

Captain Onoku claps his Lieutenant on the back, "Alright then! Round up a posse Yusuke, I'm going to hunt these Ryoka myself!" He takes off running, and jumps off the side of the First Division Barracks. Lieutenant Danhoshi follows, though he flash steps away instead of leaping off.

Captain Karai rolls his eyes, and his Lieutenant follows him down the steps, neither flash stepping away.

"Oh man, Kenpachi's got a posse out, how am I supposed to compete, let's go Mari!" Captain Jikku says with a laugh, hoisting his Lieutenant under his arm and flash stepping away, despite her protests.

"This is too much trouble," Captain Janmaki sighs, "come on Sho, let's get back to the barracks."

"Yes sir," she answers, following him out.

"What do you think that we should do, Shakou?" Captain Tajihito asks for your input, an unsure expression on her face.

"Rindou, assign search teams, and comb the Seireitei," Captain Magamoe tells his Lieutenant, "I'll search myself." He follows the Datso's out, and his Lieutenant has to run after him.

"Captain Nisaka, could I ask you for some men to guard my Squad, in case we face real battle from the Ryoka?" Captain Akahara asks the Captain of Squad Three.

"Yeah, sure, take Kusamaru here," he gestures to his Lieutenant, "I'll hunt the Ryoka or whatever," he heads out as well, eyes rolling.

The Fourth Squad and the Third Squad's Lieutenant head out.

"Come on Sun-Shili, let's head out there and find some Ryoka!" Captain Hobugo practically jumps onto her Lieutenant's back directing them to leave.

Sun sighs, "Fine, I'll get the rest of the Stealth Force, if you wish."

The two women flash step away.

>Continued.
>>
>>1292636
>A) You think that you should fan out the squad, and comb the Seireitei for Ryoka.

>B) You think that you and her should lead groups of Seated Officers to hunt the Ryoka.

>C) You think you should scatter the stronger members of your Squad in strategic locations, on lookout for the Ryoka.

>D) You think you should let the other Squads handle it.

>E) You think that you should have the Squad do normal patrols outside the Seireitei, and just the two of you should hunt the Ryoka.

And that's it for tonight, I'll be back tomorrow, probably.
>>
>>1292647
>C) You think you should scatter the stronger members of your Squad in strategic locations, on lookout for the Ryoka.

Thanks for running Country, looking pretty interesting so far, can't wait to hit some action.
>>
>>1292647
>>
>>1292647
>>D) You think you should let the other Squads handle it.
>>
>>1292647

I have come to stalk this thread as I do all the other Bleach quests on /qst/.

Gotta say though, you put a hell of a lot of effort for an AU, all these new characters are gonna take me awhile to memorize. I'm hyped.
>>
>>1292647
>You think you should scatter the stronger members of your Squad in strategic locations, on lookout for the Ryoka
>>
>>1292647
>>B) You think that you and her should lead groups of Seated Officers to hunt the Ryoka.
>>
>>1292658
>>1292677
>>1292797
>>1292803
It looks like you're setting up the Seated Officers of your Squad in strategic locations around the Soul Society.

What kind of a role will you take?

>A) Stay with one of these groups.

>B) Just relax in the barracks.

>C) Hunt the Ryoka on your own.
>>
>>1292658
Thanks for coming anon, I hope that it goes well. And I'd like it to be kind of quick overall.

>>1292797
>Gotta say though, you put a hell of a lot of effort for an AU, all these new characters are gonna take me awhile to memorize. I'm hyped.
Thanks Zan, I'm glad that even one person has hype about this.
>>
>>1293717
>>B) Just relax in the barracks.
>>
>>1293717
Gotta do our fair share of the work.

>>1293725
No problem man, looking forward to seeing where this quest goes.
>>
>>1293717
>>
>>1293717
>C) Hunt the Ryoka on your own.
>>
File: you are here.png (2MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
you are here.png
2MB, 800x800px
>>1293740
>>1293749
"I think that we should set up our Seated Officers in strategic areas of the Seireitei, I'll head one of the teams," you tell your Captain.

"Sounds like a plan," she tells you with a salute, "I'll head back to the barracks to deliver the orders, you go wait on one of the storehouses by the Maggots' Nest, I'll send the team to meet you."

"Yes ma'am," you answer, flash stepping in the direction of the Maggots' Nest.

You reach the warehouses in short order, though you're a bit winded when you get there.

>First three 1d12!
>>
Rolled 3 (1d12)

>>1293774
>>
Rolled 7 (1d12)

>>1293774
>>
Rolled 12 (1d12)

>>1293774
>>
>>1293781
Oh anon...
>>
>>1293781
Before you get to flash stepping to the top of the roof, you notice two Soul Reapers, milling about the entrance to the warehouse.

It's a bit suspicious that they'd be going about their normal business when something like the Ryoka Invasion is happening, but perhaps they don't know what's going on?

The two Soul Reapers are a young man with piercing blue eyes and straight black hair of a medium length. The girl is short, and appears young, and is following the lead of boy, her hair has something off about it, almost like it's black with a hint of blue. They would stand out among Soul Reapers, but you've never seen them before.

>A) Greet them.

>B) Give them orders (What?)

>C) Ask them what squad they're in.

>D) Ask them why they're not doing anything.

>E) Detain them, what if they're from the Maggot's Nest!

>F) Something else (What?)
>>
>>1293800
>A) Greet them.
>Ask what they're doing around the warehouses at a time like this.
>>
>>1293800
>A) Greet them.
>>
>>1293800
>C) Ask them what squad they're in.
>>
>>1293800
>>A) Greet them.
>>
>>1293810
>>1293814
>>1293817
"Hello," you greet them, measured.

Both of them straighten up instantly when you make yourself known. The girl shuffles behind the boy, maybe, maybe it's just a coincidence, but it's shady if it isn't.

"Hi there," the boy greets, not friendly, but not cold, "we were just leaving," he then informs you.

>A) "Leaving, why where you here in the first place?"

>B) "Wait here with me until my Squad gets here, in case the Ryoka show up."

>C) "Be watchful for the Ryoka then."

>D) "Sure, but first could I get your names and Squads? Can't be too careful."

>E) "You're not leaving until you tell me who you are and why you were here."

>>
>>1293831
>>
>>1293831
>>
>>1293831
>>B) "Wait here with me until my Squad gets here, in case the Ryoka show up."
>>
>>1293831
>E) "You're not leaving until you tell me who you are and why you were here."
Is this supposed to be Ishida and Orihime?
>>
>>1293831
>>E) "You're not leaving until you tell me who you are and why you were here."
>>
>>1293844
nah man its Not-Ishida and Not-Orihime.

Side note, which Not-Character are you most excited to meet?I wanna meet Not-Gin
>>
>>1293857
None.
>>
>>1293836
>>1293838
>>1293844
>>1293853
"I'll let you leave, sure, but first, you have to tell me who you are, and what you were doing here?" You ask, stepping in their path before they can start to leave.

The boy laughs, trying to diffuse the situation, "Right, of course," he rubs the back of his head nonchalantly. "I'm Kon Umiyoro, and this-"

The girl cuts him off. "Why do we have to tell her who we are? She's not in charge of us."

"Because this is easier, it's not like we have anything to hide," his eyes bore through her.

She doesn't say anything.

>A) "Actually, I am in charge of you," (State your name and rank.)

>B) This is suspicious, ask them to come with you.

>C) This is suspicious, trap them with bakudo.

>D) Take a closer look to see if anything's amiss.

>E) "Just go, I don't have time for this."

>>
>>1293914
>>A) "Actually, I am in charge of you," (State your name and rank.)
>>
>>1293914
>A) "Actually, I am in charge of you," (State your name and rank.)
>>
>>1293914
>>
>>1293924
>>1293929
>First three 1d20+10 to detect anything wrong with them!
>>
Rolled 12 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>1293942
>>
Rolled 9 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>1293942
>>
Rolled 18 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>1293942
>>
>>1293943
>>1293944
>>1293957
You look at them very closely, using your innate ability of heightened awareness in the Seireitei to get a better read on them.

"I am in charge of you, technically," you tell them, "Shakou Koshibo, Third Seat of the Seventh Division." Then it hits you. Neither of them have a zanpakuto at their hips. Maybe they could be in the Fourth Division then? That doesn't seem to be the case, they don't have medical kits strapped to their backs.

>A) Press the issue.

>B) Let them go.

>C) Ask them to come with you, keep up the charade.

>D) Quick, surprise them with bakudo!

>E) Attack them with hado.

>F) Attack them with zanjutsu.

>G) Something else (What?)
>>
>>1293978
>>C) Ask them to come with you, keep up the charade.
>>
>>1293978
> Ask them to come with you, peacefully.
>>
>>1293978
>C) Ask them to come with you, keep up the charade.
>>
>>1293978
>> Ask them to come with you, peacefully.
>>
>>1293978
>D) Quick, surprise them with bakudo!
>>
>>1293990
>>1293993
>>1294008
>>1294027
"Oh no," you feign surprise, "you must be out here getting surprise, of course," you sigh at your own not realizing it before, putting on an act for them. "I'll escort you back to your barracks, what Squad were you two part of, again?"

The girl seems relieved at your sudden change of heart. "We're in the Ninth Division, sorry I didn't recognize you, sir," she tells you, "like Kon was saying, I'm Wariho Tai."

The Ninth Division Barracks? Why would the Ryoka want to go there? Do they want to attack the newspaper? Or are they heading for the prison near the First Division Barracks? Or do they want to assassinate someone?

Whatever their sinister goal is, you won't let them accomplish it!

>A) Lead them to the Ninth Division Barracks.

>B) Lead them to the First Division Barracks.

>C) Lead them to your Barracks.

>D) Lead them into an Eleventh Division patrol.

>E) Just lead them in circles.
>>
>>1294051
>>C) Lead them to your Barracks.
>>
>>1294051

If they try shit, we're omniscient while near them so we can react pretty damn well.
>>
>>1294051
>D) Lead them into an Eleventh Division patrol.
>>
>>1294066
You're just a bit jumpier if you're not in shikai, and good luck trying to be covert about releasing your zanpakuto.
>>
>>1294051
>>
>>1294071
fuck, that's true. switching to D then
>>
>>1294070
>>1294085
You decide that it would be best to lead the two invaders into one of the Eleventh Division's patrols, that way they get captured (probably), and you don't face any of the blame if the Eleventh Division brutes get too zealous, it's the perfect plan.

You manage to run into one of the patrols rather quickly, in one of the alleys off the main thoroughfare, this one is lead by some lower-seated officer of the Eleventh Division, you've never met him, but you've seen him around, a bit of a slimeball really.

"Seventh Squad Skirt Girl," is that how he knows you? "Aren't you supposed to be sunbathing on a roof or something, like the rest of your Division?" He asks, with a mocking tone.

You roll your eyes, "No, these fellow Soul Reapers," you wink conspicuously, though your companions behind you don't notice, "were doing inventory duty without their zanpakuto," you mouth 'they don't have any' after that, "so I'm escorting them back to the Ninth Division's Barracks."

"Are you hitting on me?"

You facepalm.

>A) "They're Ryoka, get them." (Whisper to him.)

>B) "They're the Ryoka, you idiot!"

>C) "Just... just get back on patrol."

>D) "They would probably be safer with you." (Hand them over to the Eleventh Division (who probably won't keep an eye on them.))

>E) Something else (What?)
>>
>>1294133
>>C) "Just... just get back on patrol."
>>
>>1294133
>C) "Just... just get back on patrol."

hopefully we run into a smarter patrol, or we'll just bring them to the 9th barracks see what happens
>>
>>1294152
>a smarter patrol
So one from the Fifth Division?
>>
>>1294156
Actually, you are relatively close to the Fifth Division's barracks, I thought it was on the other side of the Sogokyu Hill, but it's behind the Ninth Division's barracks.
>>
>>1294172
fucking cash, maybe we can swing around so they can lay eyes on these fuccbois
>>
>>1294140
>>1294152
"Just... Just get back to your patrol," you dismiss the men and they run past you.

"What was all that about?" The girl asks when they're out of earshot. She's been chatting to the boy the whole time you've been together, but he's been rather silent.

"They were just warning me about the Ryoka is all, they were apparently spotted near the Fifth Division's Barracks," you lie to them.

You decide to take them through the back route to the Ninth Division's Barracks, in hopes of running into a Fifth Division Patrol, or at least one from the Eleventh Division that has more than five brain cells to share between them.

Speaking of the Fifth Division's Barracks, you note that the noontime sun has been blotted out.

Why has the noontime sun been blotted out?

You look up, and see two figures in the sky, one of whom is a naked woman who appears to be sparking, and the other you don't get a good look at because the lightning woman throws them towards the center of Seireitei, causing them to disappear from your sight. The reason why the sky is blotted out is because of the great black box which immediately encompasses the lightning woman after she throws the other figure.

"What the hell is that?!"

And,

"Oh God no!" Are the reactions from your companions for the time being.

Once the Kido dispels, the woman disappears. Accompanying the black box disappearing is a pervasive green reiatsu that makes you feel bad about yourself and comes with a delightful tugging at the pit of your stomach. What compelled Captain Magamoe to use a Level Ninety Kido on the Ryoka?!

>A) Get your Ryoka to the Ninth Division. Now.

>B) Head for the Fifth Division's Barracks with your Ryoka.

>C) Find where the other person landed with your Ryoka.

>D) Drop the Ryoka with the Ninth Division, then B.

>E) Drop the Ryoka with the Ninth Division, then C.

>F) Drop off your Ryoka with the Ninth Division, then try to find the woman.
>>
>>1294223
>>F) Drop off your Ryoka with the Ninth Division, then try to find the woman.
>>
>>1294223
>>E) Drop the Ryoka with the Ninth Division, then C.
>>
I'll let the vote run, but I'll be back in an hour to an hour and a half, guys.
>>
>>1294223
>E) Drop the Ryoka with the Ninth Division, then C.
>>
>>1294223
>>E) Drop the Ryoka with the Ninth Division, then C.
>>
>>1294223
>B) Head for the Fifth Division's Barracks with your Ryoka.
>>
>>1294223
>>C) Find where the other person landed with your Ryoka.
>>
Okay, a little more than an hour and a half, but next post soon(ish).
>>
>>1294250
>>1294270
>>1294310
You decide to head straight to the Ninth Division with your Ryoka in tow.

Of course, the Ryoka try to weasel out of it in their Ryoka way.

"Ah, that's right, we were supposed to get to the Fourth Division, Tai," the boy tells his friend.

"You're just remembering this now?" You ask, skeptically.

"It's been very hectic what with the Ryoka and all," the girl quickly spurts out, covering her friend.

>A) "You're coming with me to the Ninth Division."

>B) "You're not going anywhere, Ryoka."

>C) Attack without a word.

>D) Bind them with Bakudo

>E) "Alright then, let's go to the Fourth Divisions Barracks then."
>>
>>1294665
>B) "You're not going anywhere, Ryoka."
>>
>>1294665

call them out on their bullshit
>>
>>1294665
>>
>>1294682
I'll switch to this then. I do want to put the pressure on em though.
>>
>>1294682
>>1294714
You spin on them, striking a serious expression, your face lightens up, "Alright then, I'll escort you there, there are still Ryoka about, and if a Captain had to resort to a Level Ninety Hado to deal with one, then without any zanpakuto, you two need as much protection as possible," you smile warmly at them.

"Iwaba, stop!" The girl yells as the boy raises his hand, something shooting from his wrist at you.

>A) Dodge!

>B) Draw your zanpakuto and block!

>C) Block with bakudo!

>D) Counter with hado!
>>
>>1294732
>A) Dodge!
>>
>>1294732
>A) Dodge!
>>
>>1294732
>A) Dodge!
>>
>>1294737
>>1294739
>>1294740
>First three 1d100!
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>1294774
time to job, boys.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>1294774
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>1294774
>>
File: wow boy.jpg (29KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
wow boy.jpg
29KB, 426x341px
>>1294779
>Rolled 92
I knew that it would happen, but the very first roll, come on.

>>1294785
>Rolled 93
>>
File: Aizen-is-plotting.jpg (23KB, 386x360px) Image search: [Google]
Aizen-is-plotting.jpg
23KB, 386x360px
>>1294792
>>
File: Quincy uniform.jpg (57KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Quincy uniform.jpg
57KB, 768x1024px
>>1294779
>>1294785
You jump to the left, dashing out of the way of the projectile.

A projectile which seems to be... an arrow.

"The Ryoka are Quincy?!" You exclaim once you've got your footing back.

"No, just me," the Ryoka boy tells you, his shihakusho burning away to reveal his Quincy uniform. You suppose that's how the Quincy work, everything here being made out of reishi.

He looks back at the girl out of the corners of his eyes, "Run, I'll handle this, find another group."

>A) Draw your zanpakuto.

>B) Stop the girl from running.

>C) Attack him with hado.

>D) Bind him with bakudo.

>E) Bind her with bakudo.
>>
>>1294817
>A) Draw your zanpakuto.
>>
>>1294817
>A) Draw your zanpakuto.
>>
>>1294830
>>1294851
What level of bakudo will you use?

>A) Bakudo One: Sai

>B) Bakudo Nine: Geki

>C) Bakudo Thirty: Shitotsu Sansen

>D) Bakudo Sixty-Two: Hyapporankan

Because of your previous high roll, high-level Kido will not require a roll against her save.
>>
>>1294868
D
>>
>>1294868
>>
>>1294868
Eh, I'll switch to c from >>1294876
>>
>>1294868
No need to blow everything on her when her BF seems ready to duke it out with us
>>
File: Bakudo 30.gif (6MB, 190x108px) Image search: [Google]
Bakudo 30.gif
6MB, 190x108px
>>1294880
>>1294914
>>1294918
Drawing your zanpakuto with your right hand, you draw a glowing yellow triangle in the air with your left, a long spike protruding from each vertex of the shape.

The Quincy is hesitant to do anything, obviously unfamiliar with kido and wary if you're about to destroy the area or throw his own arrow back at him.

"Bakudo Thirty: Shitotsu Sansen!" You yell as the three spikes shoot out, pinning the girl to the wall behind her, one on each arm and one around her waist.

"Leave her out of this, Soul Reaper!" The Quincy demands of you.

>A) "You know my name."

>B) "She was involved in this when you decided to invade Soul Society."

>C) "Shut your mouth, Quincy, before I send you to join the rest of your race."

>D) Say nothing, attack with your zanpakuto.

>E) Release your zanpakuto.
>>
>>1294950
>A) "You know my name."

>B) "She was involved in this when you decided to invade Soul Society."
>>
>>1294950
>>1294958
As an addendum, tell them if they surrender we won't harm either of them any further.
>>
>>1294950
B and supporting zan's addendum
>>
>>1294950
>E) Release your zanpakuto.
>>
>>1294958
>>1294967
>>1294977
"She was involved in this the moment you people decided to invade Soul Society," you answer harshly, "now surrender, and neither of you will be harmed."

"That's pretty big talk, Soul Reaper," the boy sneers at you.

"You know my name," you snap back.

"It doesn't matter, we're enemies, and I'll call you by the label of my enemy," he answers.

You just roll your eyes, something tells you that this is classic Quincy. You settle into a stance ready to parry his fire, or counter with kido of your own.

"Think about her offer, Iwaba! They already probably have her, you saw whatever that thing in the sky was!" The girl pleads with him.

"Don't think about that!" He orders the girl, "everyone else is fine, just don't dwell on it!"

>A) "Your friends are probably all captured at this point."

>B) "You're definitely the last ones, you saw Captain Magamoe crush your friend with that hado, and Captain Onoku has definetly hunted down your meteor friend, the rest have been torn apart by the wandering Squad Eleven goons, I assure you."

>C) Release your zanpakuto.

>D) Tell him to listen to the girl.
>>
>>1295009
> "You had your chance Quincy."
>>
>>1295009
D
C
>>
>>1295009
He just had to be the tough guy
>>
>>1295019
>>1295031
>>1295032
"You should have listened to your friend when you had the chance," you tell him with a sigh.

You hold your zanpakuto next to the right side of your head and close your eyes, this is how your zanpakuto is released after all. "Perceive, Zobeku."

Your reiatsu permeates the area with your shikai's release, and the blade of the katana straightens, the tip becoming bladed as well, and the guard becoming more angular.

When you open your eyes, you're acutely aware of ever small movement, and you can hear each of your enemies breathing. You can practically feel the Quincy's muscles tense as he takes aim at you.

>A) Attack before he can.

>B) Let him attack, deflect the arrow.

>C) Hit him hard with hado to take him out of the fight.

>D) Threaten the girl.
>>
>>1295076
C
>>
>>1295076
>>
>>1295076
>Your reiatsu permeates the area
isn't this the exact opposite of what we should do when fighting a quincy?
>>
>>1295076

>>1295094
It's just what happens anytime someone goes shikai/bankai, Quincy USUALLY focus on ambient energy instead of someone else's specifcally, but it's not out of the question he could use it.
>>
>>1295094
It's kind of a byproduct of releasing your zanpakuto, but reiatsu is more what Fullbringers connect with, Quincy manipulate reishi.

Reiatsu being the power which all spirits produce.

Reishi being what everything in SS/HM/Sb/SKP is made of, including souls.

There's also reiryoku, which is the raw power of a soul or internal reiatsu.

>>1295100
Do you really expect me to whip out sklaverie in the first thread?
>>
File: 1312871689034.jpg (861KB, 1140x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1312871689034.jpg
861KB, 1140x1060px
>>1295105
I don't your plans or your characters to be fair, but I don't expect to be immediately smashed like its Dragonball Quest or anything. Just tryin to be safe and make sure people know what's up.

Also have a pic that explains the things.
>>
Oh, and calling the run for tonight, I'll either be back on Thursday night, Friday day, or later Friday night.
>>
>>1295114
Maybe Fullbringers are more Reiryoku-focused in how they work, even though they're not ghosts. I would have loved more expansion on them, but Japanese fans are stupid.
>>
>>1295134
To be truthful i haven't thought too much into how fullbrings would work but thinking about it that makes sense. Keep in mind that pic i posted isn't the hard facts, just something someone came up as a fairly decent explaination as to how stuff works.
>>
>>1295145
It's a pretty accurate explanation, even if Rukia's art is subpar.
>>
>>1291584
Fucking damn it country, you ruined the quest by restarting us as a girl you asshole.
>>
>>1297528
shut up being a cute girl has never been bad for a quest ever
>>
File: 1489766515074.jpg (94KB, 987x670px) Image search: [Google]
1489766515074.jpg
94KB, 987x670px
>>1297528
>restarting us as a girl
One: it was voted for. Shady as it was...
And
Two: you (may?) know my policy towards females in my quests.
>>
>>1297782
I don't care about gender as long as we stay FAR away from waifuing. That crap can ruin quest.
>>
File: 5f7.gif (515KB, 220x227px) Image search: [Google]
5f7.gif
515KB, 220x227px
>>1297809
Can't fight for a waifu if that waifu is dead, anon.
>>
>>1297782
>policy towards females
What, you make them have dicks?
>>
>>1297782
I wasn't here for that, And You also give them dicks. Its hard enough being a female, Don't make it a futa you sick fuck.
>>
>>1295100
>>1295088
You flash step into the Quincy just as he fires off an arrow. It misses you by a country mile as you bob to his right, slashing upwards across his chest.

Your sword just cuts through his half-cape as he backs off with something that looks suspiciously like a flash step.

Again, you close just as he fires, your heightened senses letting you evade his arrows.

This time though, his strategy is different. The Quincy throws down a small silver capsule while speaking as you attempt to cut him down.

"A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Gritz!" Your white-clad opponent shouts.

You're immediately encased in darkness, he's trapped you in some sort of kido-like capsule, your sword is jammed in a seam in the capsule.

>A) Try to break it with Kido.

>B) Try to destroy it with your Reishi.

>C) Try to dislodge your zanpakuto.

>D) Call for help.

>E) Wait for someone to save you.

>F) Try to provoke the Quincy into attacking you.
>>
>>1305925
>>A) Try to break it with Kido.
>>
>>1305882
I wasn't talking about futa, that's just akun. All I'm saying is that is a character (without big boobs) really female until she's confirmed to be such? It's like an offscreen death, did it really happen? Maybe. Does and offscreen pussy really exist until it is shown? Maybe.

It's called the observer effect.
>>
>>1305925
>>
Something has come up, I'll try again tomorrow.
>>
>>1305925
>>
>>1305925
>>
>>1305941
it's called ur a faget effect lmao
>>
>>1305925
>>>D) Call for help.
>>
>>1305938
>>1306065
>>1306862
>>1306875
>First three 1d100.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>1309184
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>1309184
Kek curse you, Country.
>>
File: trashed again.png (503KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
trashed again.png
503KB, 680x697px
>>1309215
He sure has, back on the shelf it goes.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1309184
Running at the same time as you did chargen is usually a better idea I think.
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.