[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Type Moon Grail War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2017.jpg (164KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017.jpg
164KB, 1024x768px
Rejoice, Questers!

For seven of you will be chosen to obtain for yourself a wish. Imagine the ability to end all the world's suffering. To never know poverty or need charity again. Who among mankind has never had a wish?

And so I call upon you, if you have the capacity to grasp your future - seven masters may step forward.

The first seven unique newcomers to this thread who express interest may request the right to be granted a contract with one of seven Heroic Spirits.

Saber - the Heroic Spirit of the Sword.

Archer - the Heroic Spirit of the Bow.

Lancer - the Heroic Spirit of the Spear.

Rider - the Heroic Spirit of the Steed.

Caster - the Heroic Spirit of Magecraft.

Assassin - the Heroic Spirit of the Shadow.

And Berserker - the Heroic Spirit of Rage.

Step forward and provide to me your name, request a class of Servant, and if you've a relic to present for your summoning ritual.
>>
I AM CRAG STAG AND I CALL WITH MY HEART FOR BERSERKER! I PRESENT MY KNUCKLE RING FOR THE SUMMONING!
>>
"Come now, Magi." The kindly father implores you.

"I would not be much of a church agent if I could not sense you in the first place. You are but one of seven, and eager to claim the Holy Grail for yourself, are you not?"

The kindly smile of a grandfather greets you as you step into the church atop of the hill. From the twin, oaken doors proceeds a long center aisle - which itself divides two rows of perfectly symmetrical pews. The simplistic interior of the chapel is disturbingly precise in the way only churches seem to be.

"Do not hestitate. If you do, you may miss your chance to participate in this ritual."

>7 mages are still needed/remaining

>7 Servants remain available
>>
>>1291146

>>1291146

>>1291146

"Ah. I see~"

Another smile, this one more akin to the way a doctor might smile at a mental patient. The father's eyes don't seem open - but they see you, regardless. His face is hardened with lines cut deep by experience as well as time.

"Mr. Stag. You are the first, and so your call shall be answered - unconventional as it is."

He steps forward and accepts the artifact.

"The summoning invocation may be bypassed, in this unique ritual. Welcome to Fuyuki, Japan, Mr. Stag. Before we begin, my eyes are poor. This is simply a decorative piece of statement jewelry, is it not?"
>>
>>1291103
>Name
Chase Armstrong
>Servent
Assassin - the Heroic Spirit of the Shadow.
>Offering
Family Heirloom, a ruby necklace
>>
>>1291103
>>1291189

>Fuyuki, AGAIN

Are you people this butthurt about Grand Order or the other novels?
>>
>>1291190

"Mr. Armstrong. You have been expected. I do believe the Association called in advance? Or maybe that was simply a family personal secretary? It matters not, I suppose."

Well, he says that, but he still brought it up regardless.

"A ruby necklace? Well, I suppose this wouldn't be the first time a servant has been summoned with an artifact like this. I wonder if it has a connection to someone important."

He doesn't seem to wonder that at all, though.

"Please take a seat." He asks, gently. You notice him place the ruby necklace in an offering plays behind him.

"When the other five have answered the call, we may begin properly. Please make yourself comfortable until then, Mr. Armstrong."

>5 Masters have been chosen

>Assassin and Berserker are taken. Five Servant slots remain open.
>>
>>1291199

"Young man," The priest responds, clearly calm despite the furrow of his brow.

"There is clearly a misunderstanding. I prefer the rituals evoked by Chaldea, or even the team-based style of a certain novel. My favorite diaries from this franchise are those case files of the venerable Lord El-Melloi II."

He says all this with complete sincerity, followed by an apologetic smile.

"If I can confide in you - a change of roles, if you will - this is my first time moderating a Holy Grail War. This venue seemed the simplest as a result of that. Should other Masters and observers enjoy this go-around, I am certain something more original could be conceived."
>>
>>1291103
I Virden choose the spirit of the Caster, my one summoning item is a pearl white staff
>>
>>1291230

"Virden," The priest echoes, as though following a pattern.

He says the name for his own benefit rather than yours, it seems. He appears to etch your name into memory. Needless to say, the good Father extends his hands and takes the staff, which is then set upon an alter behind him - next to the undescribed ring and the necklace, which seems to pulsate with prana.

"Please join the others, and I thank you for your patience."

> Caster, Assassin, and Berserker slots filled

>Four servant slots remain open

>Feel free to talk amongst yourselves in-character - as though waiting for a service to start
>>
"While we wait..."

The priest trails off, and his eyes look upon the three Masters gathered in his church like a shepherd observes his flock. There is no animosity in either his expression or speech. He merely seeks - like most men of the cloth - to assist in any way possible.

"The more you tell me or each other about your family magecraft, the better. Obviously, there are no "True Magic" users among our number... But magecraft, while considered heresy by the church, can certainly be used to your benefit as well. Naturally, this is only true if you come from a family of Magi to begin with."

For now, he makes no move to actually make use of the summoning artifacts behind him - a pearl white staff, a ruby necklace, and a ring.
>>
>>1291103

I, John Valentine seeks to obtain a contract with the spirit of Archer. For the summoning I have aquired the preserved remains of a cherry tree marred by a hatchet.
>>
>>1291298

"Mr. Valentine. Welcome." The priest confirms.

"Even in the state, I recognize the 'sakura' tree. It really is a lovely piece of art. A gift of our Heavenly Father above. Wouldn't it be fascinating if the hero tied to this relic comes from this very land?"

With a knowing smile and a sweeping gesture, Father Risei urges you to take a seat in the pews.

"It seems some of you have particular heroes in mind. While we wait on the other masters to join us, I will perform the research necessary for these more particular relics. Let us hope you obtain the Servant you desire, sir."

>Three Servants remain. Saber, Lancer, and Rider.
>>
>>1291298

(The priest seems to misunderstand your relic. Either way, know the Grail will understand it properly - when the symbolism used ties so closely to the spirit of freedom.)
>>
>>1291314

John makes no comment on the Priest's assessment of his relic, he simply takes a seat scrutinizes everything he can about the church.

The room, the catalysts, traces of summoning circles, nothing escapes his unwavering gaze as he commits as much as he can to memory. Even if he leaves this country without the grail, he will not return homeland empty handed.

With a minor gesture hidden hidden by the pews a small familiar in the shape of a Jackrabbit stealthily descends from his coat. It silently bounds off into the shadows of the church in search of as many hidden elements of the ritual as possible.
>>
File: IMG_2019.jpg (103KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2019.jpg
103KB, 1440x1080px
>>1291379

Father Risei seems to make no mention of the other relics, which he has done previously. His demeanor suggests a man hopeful for... something. He seems to be watching the oaken, double-doors all the Masters so far have come through.

Neither does the father notice the rabbit familiar as it quietly slinks away to do some surveillance - a wise decision for any magus.

An exploration of the church reveals nothing untoward. Behind the podium and the relics, a hallway leads to a courtyard. There is a single staircase that visibly descends into a dark room, and not much else besides - a few other structures attached to the chapel, and the interior courtyard.

As for the sanctuary hall itself - it is a standard chapel interior. Clean - pristine even - in its make. The rows of pews dotted here and there with the other Masters that have made themselves known. The priest busies him selves with inspecting the summoning circle, since no Masters wish to talk to him just now.

But as ever, that anxious nature of his shows beneath his relaxed demeanor as he eyes the relics, clearly ready to get started.

The one thing amiss is that there are actually eight summoning circles, etched in quicksilver across the front aisle of the church.
>>
I am Elenora Venakova, and I present this bronze helmet in the hope of summoning the spirit of Saber.
>>
>>1291407
Stag fidgets in a strange manner. It was not that some restlessness was unexpected from himself, but that the motions were anything less than thrashing.

"Priest..." he began. "That ring was given to me by a mother. It was her way of lending me strength." His expression blank, he continued on in an even tone.

"I used that strength to solve mysteries,
killing their mystique. The ring itself was used for punching and guarding against blades. It is a loyal object. Do not err in this ritual of yours."
>>
>>1291407
I am Leon Ainze and I present this cloak, tattered and worn, in hope of summoning the spirit of the lancer.
>>
Eric was tired and out of breath as he finally plodded into the church. He doubled over, hands on his knees to better keep his balance as he sucked air.

"Why so many damn *gasp* stairs...?" He muttered to himself.

Embarrassed, he notices the father and the other masters. With any luck, they missed the "grand" entrance. Capitalizing on the moment, he looks to the priest and declares,

"My name is Eric Ormus, and I present..." Eric stopped abruptly, patting himself about his person. It seems he'd forgotten that relic thing he was supposed to offer up. "Shit!" He thought, but after a moment of quick thinking and a desperation to save face, he pulls the spectacles off his own face.

"I am Eric Ormus, and I present these glasses to summon the Rider!" Eric said, hoping against hope he wouldn't just be executed or something...he'd unheard stories.
>>
>>1291407
I AM CONSEQUENCES CREED AND I'M. . . . . . late?
>>
>>1291103
I AM-- Oh goddammit. I'm nobody I guess.
>>
>>1293010
You and me both, buddy.
>>
What?
>>
one more dead fate quest.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.