[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voyance: The Borderlands#2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1489326006533.jpg (415KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489326006533.jpg
415KB, 1920x1200px
>>1281721
The man looks at you strangely, then laughed clapping you on the back. "It's not often I hear something new. You'll have to tell our scribes, they'll be interested I'm sure. What were you traveling for?"

As your conversation continues, the sun begins to set, and the head of the collum calls for camp. If nothing else, this land is beautiful (pic related.)

>What do you say?

Char sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ynUa7flira7zVOhFZE9f6vex7Puy-A9XqXE0aMTJgU0/
Previous thread: >>1276982
>>
>>1290577
>"Prevent the end of the universe. I guess it's up to someone else now."

Almost didn't realize which quest this one was continuing between partial title change and new picture.
>>
>>1290587
"You are an odd one." He shakes his head. He seems about to say more when two-note melody strikes through the quieting dusk. Jumping to his feet, he looks to the noise. "Fenrir, stay safe--" A single sharp note resonates through the air. He goes ever so slightly pale. "If you can fight stay, otherwise climb down the cliff face."

He rushes off to where the noise came from.

>What do you do?
>>
>>1290666
Ready our gun, Mister Satan.
>>
>>1290993
Disciplined in your approach, only too aware of how many soldiers died because of
lazy field striping, you are certain it will not jam. You quickly pull it out of your backpack, swinging
it over a shoulder, and then undoing the safety.

The Ravens have gathered into formation fifty yards from the edge of the camp, there are
roughly two dozen arrayed. They tense at a deep howl, the call of a primeval organ's pipes, one
by one joined but others until your teeth vibrates from the noise.

You sense that something terrible is coming.

>Join the Ravens
>Run, scaling down the cliff
>Write in
>>
>>1291936
Oooooooo blood bud I think I found one of your quests!
>Join the Ravens
>>
>>1298448
So you have ;)
---

You jog up to the group, weapon in hand. The man nods at your approach. The
watchful silence only deepens as a fog seems to flow out of the ground pouring
into the air.

"They are coming." The man's voice is muffled. You hear a scream. Without
warning the man shoves you to the side and rolls, massive jaws snapping shut
where you had been. A towering wolf stands before you, eight feet to the
shoulder. It's musculature already tenses for a second attack.

>What do you do?
>>
File: SHOOT THE CUNT!.jpg (4KB, 202x158px) Image search: [Google]
SHOOT THE CUNT!.jpg
4KB, 202x158px
>>1298583
SHOOT THE CUNT!
>>
Rolled 10, 2, 9 = 21 (3d10)

>>1299235
Rolling for firing, 3d10 dropping the lowest because of [Life & Death].
>>
New thread: >>1306534
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.