[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chargin' Chuck RPG: Legend of the Eight Footballs, Part 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: AND IT'S GOOD.png (706KB, 1098x3743px) Image search: [Google]
AND IT'S GOOD.png
706KB, 1098x3743px
Last thread >>62809
Welcome to Chuck RPG, Where you the anon right there are the Chargin Chuck on a quest go gather all 8 of legendary footballs to promptly smash Bowsers' shit. Right now Chuck,Ivan, and Rocky are currently duking it out with Lakithunda and a golem made with the power of the green legendary football.

>>87457
With the first turn going to us Chuck and the crew decide right away to "KICK" things off with an improvised special attack. Rocky gets into his shell and Ivan gets into the ready position for Chuck to kick with Lakithunder baffled by it all.

"W-what are you doing?" exclaims Lakithunda

As Chuck goes in for a kick Ivan at the last minute lifts the shell making Chuck go flying into the air with Lakithunda crying out yet again

"WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?! WHY DID HE MISS?!"

Completely lost in the middle of all this he fails to notice Chuck recovering in mid-air to form a powerful drop kick and cracks Laki right in the face, Stunning him making him miss his turn

(By using a special attack it uses all 3 of our heroes turns at once)

As the enemy turn starts off the Golems hands open up and fires 3 sturdy blocks at our heroes doing various amounts to damage.

Now it is our turn again whats our plan of attack?

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnRjPwwP1tU
>>
Attack the golem, it seems like the most dangerous of the two.
>>
Have the ghost phase into one of the two bad guys then solidify for damage.
>>
>>101524
CHARGE AT THE GOLEM'S HEAD
>>
>>101524
DDO THE SECRET TECHNIQUE
>>
Call upon your stand Bulging Footballs to attack rush Lakithunda.
>>
>>101524
CHARGE and knock the golems feet off
>>
Time to play with them Legos the Chuck way. Ivan gives Chuck the wrench and Chuck goes for a line drive! Smash em in to tiny pieces!
>>
Punt rocky into the air for him to come down and hit a target next round.
>>
>>101524
Ivan uses his Invisibility to mess up BlockBot's targeting

Rocky summons his Sons attack the pink blocks

Chuck…

BULLY THAT NERD!
>>
File: cooperation and teamwork.png (677KB, 1173x3628px) Image search: [Google]
cooperation and teamwork.png
677KB, 1173x3628px
Sorry everyone been a bit busy on my end but lets continue!

It's the heroes turn again and out of the blue Rocky's sons Geo and Slate appear and charge towards the golem

"Don't worry dad we'll get'em!"

They fly into the red block on the golem's chest revealing it to be a weakpoint doing a significant amount of damage. After that Ivan uses his ghostly powers to confuse the sensors in the golems face pissing him off royally.Chuck then punts Rocky into the air he'll return to hit someone on the next turn. With Chuck being the only one left for this turn to act he does an intimidation move on lakithunda pointing his finger and staring at him dead in the eyes, He shouts nothing but profanities like how "big of a nerd he is and should just fuck off with his edgy cloud or he'll fuck him up with his large manly arms"

And with that Lakithunda is unable to move(again) due to being a sensitive nerd while the golem begins to glow.

We have one more turn until maybe bad things! what do we do?
>>
ATTACK THE GOLEM TO STOP IT FROM REVVING UP IT'S FRYERS.
>>
Watch out those Legos are up to something. Just don't step on em!!
>>
Make the Golem fall over like a tower of Jenga Blocks.
>>
On secound thought Chuck why don't we find out what a Block looks like inside out?!!
>>
>>108180
I kind of hope we can keep Lakithunda stun-locked this entire fight, or at least until the golem's down

Chuck: Only two kinds of blocks in this world; one's with items and one's that get wrecked. Charge that central pink block and find out which it is

Ivan: You should probably guard or something, that glow's bad news
>>
File: timed hits.png (484KB, 1584x231px) Image search: [Google]
timed hits.png
484KB, 1584x231px
>>108180
You know what to do.
>>
>>108180
Bully the Lakithunda to join you and fuck up some bricks
>>
File: 541e5d8d602c3.png (190KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
541e5d8d602c3.png
190KB, 512x512px
Seduce him.
>>
File: 1461865239068.jpg (418KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1461865239068.jpg
418KB, 1536x2048px
>>108180
Climb onto the golem and attack it ala Shadow of the colossus!
>>
>>109785
I like this guys style. Chuck it's time for play delta tango foxtrot.

Ivan be ready for a pass.
>>
>>112584
DTF? Down to fuck?
>>
File: pg 26.png (1MB, 1173x4028px) Image search: [Google]
pg 26.png
1MB, 1173x4028px
>>110334
With Chuck being currently full of "Bullydreinaline" he threatens lakithunda come over to his side before he smashes his glasses into his skull.Being the weak willed whimp that he is be proceeds to do so, until.. "SIKE!" It was all a ruse! Ivan rips the cloud right from under Lakithunda's feet as Chuck picks him up and throws him dead center into the scary glowing golem. When they collide the green football Laki was holding was having an abnormal reaction due to being suspected to many different energies at once, resulting in the golem exploding and laki laying flat on the ground.

BATTLE OVER!

We return to the overworld with a pissed off Lakithunda who begins to yell.

"You guys are in so much trouble now! Wait till I tell Bowser about your actions Chuck he's gonna beat you into bloody pulp when he's thr-"

Before he could finish his nonsense "a turn" as passed and Rocky comes down and spikes him in the noggin rendering him unconscious. As Rocky and his sons regroup he turns to them and says.

"Boys this battle we had here is proof that the world I raised you in is corrupt and no longer safe so I'm going to retire my title of champion and go along with Chuck and Ivan so we can clean house. I give my title to you boys so do me proud, That is if you'll have me along Chuck"

Chuck gives a thumbs up of approval and Ivan has no say in it cause he's a dick who almost shattered the old man's legs.

Rocky also mentions that while working with laki he stole a map to the locations of the other footballs. The closest one is currently somewhere in a Mobster ruled town known as Gloomsville, so the three of you make your way there.

ROCKY HAS JOINED THE TEAM!

END OF CHAPTER 1!

How are you guys enjoying the quest so far? I for one am having a blast.
>>
>>116832
Having a pretty grand time, Looking forward to additional chapters.

8/10 would cause chuck to question his moral fiber again.
>>
File: Radical.png (366KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Radical.png
366KB, 800x600px
>>116832
See you next time
>>
>>116832
It's good.
>>
File: filler1.png (58KB, 528x433px) Image search: [Google]
filler1.png
58KB, 528x433px
In between chapter filler #1

so after they leave the cave the gang head backs to the first town where our adventure began and decided to go into the local pub to celebrate their victory. Chuck goes full ham and does his own thing where as with Ivan and Rocky begin to have a little one to one chat

Ivan: "So..I wanted to apologize about da whole "smash your legs and crushing you under a giant star thing". I've been feelin' real awful about dat Rock.

Rocky: Oh that? Heh don't let it bother you one bit partner. When you get to be my age you learn that grudges aren't worth the trouble, Plus I was sorta out to get you guys in the first place so let's just call it even. Now you were mentioning something about Toad war 1?"

Ivan: "Oh right yeah it was years ago but I was the head mechanical engineer for the allied forces, which explain the comically sized wrench I carry around"

Rocky: Is that right? I was actually apart of that war myself. 2nd lieutenant of Block A, Although my time there was cut short due to complications so I had to be shipped home."

Ivan: "That was you!? I heard that you got sent home for feeding the enemy our information"

Rocky: "That's what they told you huh? Well what really happened was that I abandoned my post to protect a small village caught in the crossfire of the battle and I guess they didn't like that. Anyway I'm real glad you guys decided to take me along."

Ivan: "Hey Mac don't thank me Chuck over there is the one you should be thanking, That moron look at him. Heheh"

Chapter two will start when this thread goes under. What other filler do you guys wanna see?
>>
>>117387
Chuck learns to control the football's power and wins a lotto for free protein powder.
>>
>>116832
Enjoying the hell out of this, man. Keep up the good work.

>>117387
Lakithunda goes sniveling to the shadowy figure who will be the boss of the next chapter
>>
>>117387
MEANWHILE AT THE BOWSER CASTLE . . .
>>
File: filler2.png (31KB, 1120x430px) Image search: [Google]
filler2.png
31KB, 1120x430px
>>118322
>>117911

We scene swipe to Bowser's castle where he apparently has been spying on our hero this whole time, Spiny Goomba interjects.

Spiny: "Uh..you're scaliness you've been staring at the crystal ball and haven't moved for atleast a week now...people are complaining about the smell."

Bowser: "GRAH SHUT UP YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS CHARGIN' CHUMP MANAGED TO COLLECT ONE OF THE LEGENDARY FOOTBALLS. THIS ISN'T GOOD AT ALL HE MIGHT ACTUALLY BECOME A PROBLEM! I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!"

Spiny: "That's another reason why I'm here Boss Carne has been calling you for days now you may wanna respond it's important"

Bowser: "Fine put him through..."

Carne: Welly Welly Well look who decided to finally answer the crystal ball. Bowser my main man hows the kids? Don't tell me I don't care, Now why i'm here today right now speaking to you is about a small matter that puts me on edge. See, My old pal Lakithunda just came back to me crawling on the ground CLOUDLESS saying he lost the football I GAVE HIM. Now isn't that just a riot? I thought you said they gave the person holding it immense power? SO WHY THE HELL DID A FUCKING LOW RANK CHARGIN' CHUCK SLAP HIS SHIT AROUND LIKE MY DAD!? This means he's coming here for mine and YOU'RE gonna throw me some of your men. I expect them to be on my doorstep in the morning, goodbye!"

Bowser: "Man I hate that guy...Well you heard him, Round up the troops and send them to Gloomsville"
>>
Hmm Lakithunda better hope Carne ain't a Don. Also what's he going to do without his cloud? Maybe a tricycle.
>>
Carne sounds like a fun guy. C:

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE PUB CHUCK GET'S EVERYONE'S ATTENTION AS HE DOES HIS LAST REP
>>
>>119129
We're in autosage, and the thread is pretty much about to fall off the board. I guess we start the next chapter in the next thread.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.