[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worm Quest 2.5: Holy Shit It's Back Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (9KB, 133x200px)
image.jpg
9KB, 133x200px
Alright, a week of fucking around later I've come back.

LAST TIME ON THIS QUEST: Not much, met some new people, saw some doggos, shot an airsoft gun, and found out where an ex-Empire Parahuman lives.

After finding out where this Siegfried Dellacoix lives, you have a strange feeling about something.

Oh right. School's tomorrow.

>What now?
>>
Do an extensive workout. We want to look good for school tomorrow. After that, train our powers somemore.
>>
>>1283478
Head home, talk to Solomon. Ask him how he and Scion are brothers if he's some kinda worm thing and scion looks human. Then why his brother tried to contact us, and then wouldn't let us quote one of the best movies ever made.
>>
Plot is gonna REALLY start moving soon isn't it? *Shudder*
>>
>>1283489
>>1283498

>Time for me to write

>>1283563

When the plot moves E88. You'll see it. Besides: internet is a dick
>>
You make your way back home, leaving the airsoft gun behind at the store.

You greet your mom and dad and head on up to your room. Doing a workout consisting of stretches, jumping jacks, crunches and sit ups.

You get out enough energy to where you're sweating like a pig. You take a shower to clean off and throw on some pajamas before jumping into bed,

Solomon?

"What is it?"

If you and Scion are brothers, how come Scion looks human and you look like a worm-jellyfish hybrid?

"It's simple: he picks that as a...manifestation to the people. He looks like a worm as well, you want your super-powered golden super-christ to look like a goddamn worm monster?"

Touché. Why did he try to contact me? And let me quote from one of the greatest movies ever?

"Probably to talk with me specifically to answer your first question. And the second? He's a stupid asshole is why man."

>What now?
>>
>>1283701
"When you say stupid?"

I guess start next day, but first see if we can light a candle with nuclear fire.
>>
Fuck, gonna have to pause for a while. Something's come up for me
>>
>>1283903
No worries.
>>
I'm finally back. And now

>Writing
>>
>>1285602
*Rejoicing*
>>
You have an idea. It may work, may not.

You make a rush down stairs and bring back up a candle by your bed side. And on the very tip of your finger you make a small flame of nuclear fire.

You remember a book series for some reason, a little phrase.

"Flickum bicus." You mumble, lighting the candle with nuclear fire before falling asleep.

Does it cause radiation? Maybe, maybe not

>1/2
>>
You wake up groggy after a long night of dreamless slumber. Standing up out of bed you take a loud yawn and a stretch.

The candle still burning.

>What now?
>>
>>1285834
Snuff it go to school, find out our new class schedule. See if we can find somewhere to hide a second uniform.
>>
>>1285847

>Writinin
>>
Man I wish the others were here. Especially archive.
>>
You blow out the candle, take a shower, brush your teeth then throw on some clothes before going down stairs and having a breakfast with your parents.

You share your goodbyes as you head out the door.

>Roll for a random event

>>1286129

As do I E88. As do I
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1286144
If it's a one the school faces a terrorist attack.
>>
>>1286150

I can now see Not!ISIS with parahumans.

>Writano/One final update before heading to bed, seeing that there's only myself and another anon here
>>
>>1286226
Fingers crossed for later in the day tomorrow.
>>
File: don't.jpg (172KB, 667x418px) Image search: [Google]
don't.jpg
172KB, 667x418px
>>1286226
NOOOOOOO, I just finished up my fucking training and driving. Pic Related.
>>1286150
What up E88?
>>
>>1286243
Oh, are we gonna warn people that they're "going to have a bad time"? We really should!
>>
>>1286277
I didn't think of that before using the picture, but yes. Yes we should.
>>
As you continue to walk, you can't help but feel like you're being watched. As though something will come out of the corner to slice open your throat.

And that's when you felt something press against your back.

"Don't say anything." A voice says, a man's. Cold, dispassionate, with a hint of a rasp in a German accent, "Should you do so. You may not like the results, your powers cannot currently function. The reason I'm hear you may ask? You found a certain little girl...a certain group I'm with has had to take her back." He whispers

Little girl?

Ivy.

>>1286241
>>1286243

I lied. Also, what kind of training Toruc?
>>
>>1286302

>What now?
>>
>>1286320
>>1286320
Neat, what's that got to do with me
>>
>>1286320
>>1286302
Nod and look around. Best to comply for the moment. We don't have our mask.
>>
>>1286338
>>1286341

>Writip
>>
>>1286302
So this is one of the mad scientists who traumatised her and they have a mole in the ppa?

Also, wheren't the intities supposed to be space whales, not worms.
>>
>>1286405
we're going to shove nuclear tentacles in all his holes once this is over.
>>
You nod and look around, taking in a deep breath to keep calm.

"There is a sniper positioned near by. Try anything stupid....pop goes your head." He whispers, you can feel a grin from how he's saying this to you

"That's pretty neat." You tell him in a dull tone, "What does this have to do with me?"

He chukcles, "Well. I may have lied concerning the little girl. My employers sent me to give a message to you."

"That being?"

"You had best cough up the information regarding her. If not? You'll encounter someone who isn't as friendly as me. Dear James Chase, your days are numbered and they're not even in the double digets. And we know where you live. It'd be a shame if your mother and father had an er....'accident'."

You turn around to see the man is gone.

Motherfucker.

And you feel your throat hurting again.

>What now?

>>1286405

Space whales that look like worms anon.
>>
>>1286480
>Keep walking
>Boy that guy was an asshole
>>
>>1286480

>>1286489
This in essence.

Well so much for social life. Get to the school identify as many parahumans as possible. When we get home we need to gather up our bugout supplies and slip away into our new identity.
>>
>>1286480
I dunno, it is hard to make a reasonable decision in such a poorly contrived situation. If they know we know about here then they must know that all we know of her is that we met her in the ship graveyard, bought her food then fucked we. There is no reason for them to think that we know anything more than that and they clearly have enough resources that they know more than us. The only reason they would be holding up their whole manhunt to wait for us to pull an answer out of our ass is if QM is an idiot.

So we can go to the ship graveyard, and lead them to her if she is there (which isn't likely else they would have found her).
Or we can go to the ppa or whoever we called to check up on her and if they have her we can tell the scary stupid people or
We can hunt them down either alone or with the protectorate.

The last option is the only reasonable one so presumably the one that QM is trying to clumsily railroad us into.
>>
>>1286532
TL;DR slaty faggot who didn't like how the situation developed.
>>
>>1286585
>salty faggot who didn't like how the situation developed.
True but not an accurate summary of what I wrote, so not really a TL;DR.
To be clear, I'm fine with the MC getting screwed over, blackmailed, coerced in an unwinnable situation etc but no with such poor characterisation. The bad guys are exposing themselves for no gain whatsoever. It's just a little halfassed.
>>
>>1286614
And we are supposed to make a plan that takes into account their thinking. But their thinking doesn't make any sense so our plan is going to be basically some short term thing that that gets us screwed over anyway because we failed to account for unknowable variables.
>>
>>1286614
The quest hasn't run past five threads yet and all writers are entitled to minor breaches of the suspension of disbelief to get the basic plot moving. Fuck off.
>>
>>1286638
What is reactionism
>>
Ok. Best idea I have for dealing with the current situation is to have dellacoix "kidnap" us and our family with whoever we can recruit from the schoolyard. Preferably Shadow Stalker, who's wall phasing would be useful (that is what she does right? Walk through walls?) After that, 'Holocaust' should go after Ivy. Once this is done we're free to build our control and attack this group ruthlessly.
>>
Anyone have another idea?
>>
Does anyone have archive of part 2?
>>
>>1292977
Shit, someone has to dig it out of the basic chan archive.
>>
>>1286480
Skip school, go tell parents whats happening.
Then go on a rampage
>>
>>1293524
That is another option, but what would we rampage?
>>
>>1293938
E88?
thems the fuckers that are threatening us right?
>>
>>1294446
But we don't know where they're hiding.
>>
>>1294446
And it's not the empire threatening us, it's these fuckers from some kind of "Darwin" group. And if I had to guess they're kikes like the merchants or cauldron.
>>
>>1297323
Neither of those groups fit your description. Only Coil does.
>>
Ugh, waiting for the return of QM is gonna suck.
>>
Oh shit wormquest is back

So uh. We haven't run into any capes who've explained the Unwritten Rules yet, have we? Or did we maybe find out about it somehow online? I don't remember and I'm too lazy to go check. But good god that guy knowing you have powers and knowing your name and threatening your family sounds like a pretty goddamn big breach of the U.Rules. In-Canon, Kaiser of the goddamn E88 literally crucified one of his own troops for killing a cape in her home.

Man. Suddenly joining E88 doesn't seem like that bad of an idea, budding friendship with Sophia aside.
>>
>>1304948
I don't want to join E88, especially since we just got into the area. We should lie low, and try and get a better lay of the land. If we join the Undersiders, we get a few more opportunities than joining E88.
>>
>>1305380
Why don't we just beat up everyone we don't like? No need to join any groups.
>>
>>1305412
Not a good idea when dealing with conspiracy. And one thing we learned from worm Canon is you need allies, often.
>>
>>1304948
Nobody has. And talking to empire about that might not even be such a bad thing. White supremacy aside, they are well known and I'd deal with hookwolf over the bastard threatening us or lung.
>>
>>1305480
We couldn't even have a chance working for Lung. We're white. E88 and ABB are mutually exclusive recuitments.
>>
>>1305499
Lung is scheduled to be skitters debute ragdoll anyways. He's probably all healed up from being tossed across the city.

But anyways. Talking to E88 about protecting the family, agreed or disputed?
>>
>>1305463
Not when you're Scion tier.
>>
>>1305516
Scion pulls meat from his giant worm body to heal from literally anything. We don't know if we physically can survive an opened artery.
>>
>>1305533
I'm sure Solomon has his own giant worm body we can pull from.
>>
>>1305557
Let's ask him when QM returns from the dead.
>>
>>1305560
New problem that pisses me off to no end, how would we know to ask him? A better idea would be asking if we have any healing or defensive abilities not nuclear fusion related.

I can't metagame in character.
>>
>>1305569
In character, research on the guys who attacked us showed that they have regen abilities. Then ask Solomon if he has any defensive abilities that help us not die.
>>
>>1304948
Hey archive, scumbags breaking the unspoken rules, calling themselves Darwin's, kidnapping little girls, and threatening our parents. Do they match coils group?
>>
>>1305753
No
>>
>>1305412
Fuck that, lets make our own group and then fuck up everyone we don't like
>>
>>1306710
That takes time and a bit of notoriety. Right now, despite being able to fuck up more than half the cast, we're at the bottom of the parahumans political spectrum. We need to build up to it.
>>
>>1307056
Easy way to do that. Next time we see Lung, throw him somewhere crowded, fly there and kill him.
>>
>>1309133
Aww, but that would prevent the ABB chimpout, or cause it sooner. I'm not sure.
>>
>>1309139
Considering that the ABB chimpout almost ended with the city getting nuked by Bakuda, that might be a good thing. It's not like that would kill us, but 1/5th of the U.S. without power from the EMP would be really annoying.
>>
>>1304948
Kaiser did that? What chapter was it again?
>>
>>1309206
>>1304948
Based Kaiser.
>>
Someone archive this, even if it is unremarkable I'd rather not loose it to the void.
>>
Also I just dug through the archive. And it looks like the anon who proposed James Chase ripped it from another worm quest. The rain city one. Is OP the same faggot as that QM?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.