[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dungeon Master Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: secretary.jpg (82KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
secretary.jpg
82KB, 425x283px
You have no name.
No skin.
No mouth.
No nose.

You are a white humanoid figure within a white space.

In front of you is a woman of about 20. She has blonde hair, bespectacled, and she seems to be very busy. She sits at a desk that is very contrasting to the white space. It's a desk made of oak, with grooves and buttresses that seem to belong to a Victorian household. The top is littered with an assortment of papers, pens, and various other office utensils.

>talk to the woman
>keep staring
>examine yourself
>write-in
>>
>>1282023
>examine yourself
>>
>>1282027
You look at yourself. You have two arms, ten fingers, two legs, ten toes. You don't have any muscles but you aren't fat either. In fact, your body barely has any definition. You can't particularly feel any hair on your head either.

"Admiring ourselves are we?" Asks the secretary.

>"Uhhh..."
>"Well with a body like this, who can blame me?"
>...
>Write-in
>>
>>1282071
>"I.. suppose."
>>
>>1282071
>"So am I dead?"
>>
>>1282071
>"Well with a body like this, who can blame me?"
>>
>>1282073
"I... suppose. Am I dead."
"Well..." She points to a chair that definitely wasn't there before.
"Why don't you have a seat? I'm sure that's not the only question that you have, and I'll be willing to answer them within reason. But let's start off with introductions shall we? I'm Lucile. I'm a secretary if that wasn't obvious enough. And you are?"

>What is your name?
>>
>>1282102
Camrus Callucine Cyril the IV.

Sorry, just kidding.

Abel.
>>
"I'm... Abel, I think..."
"Well Abel, as you guess you've died! But not to worry, you've been entered into a program where we send the souls of the deceased into sort of an afterlife workforce. We say work but you won't be paid for your services, you'll just be getting a new lease on life. All of your memories have been wiped, and all of your physical features have been removed. I've been assigned to you as sort of a foreman, and it's my job to teach you the ins and outs of your new work.

Do you have any other questions?"

>"Who am- was I?"
>"Are you single?"
>"What's my job?"
>Write-in
>>
>>1282162
>"Are you single?"
>>
>>1282168
"Are you single?"
"Out of all the questions you could have asked, that's your first one? Hmm. I must say that I'm flattered."

She walks out from behind the desk and gives you a light kiss on the cheek. Her red lipstick leaving an imprint on your face.

"Now," she sits back down. "Your job is going to be a form of management. It's going to be very liberal and you don't have to submit any reports or anything. My file here says that you used to be very into games and the such. If I had to compare it to something you'd understand it would be like a tower defense game, you'll be in charge of a dungeon and also in charge of it's inhabitants. We'll give you a starting balance and a brief overview of how to use the system. A location will also be provided. Before we begin, I have to say, 'Good luck', it'll be such a shame if a cutie like you wound up here again."

She pauses for a moment.

"Who knows! If you do well enough, maybe I'll come and visit!" she winked.

"Any last questions?"

>write-in
>>
>>1282255
Nope.
>>
>>1282274

"None? Alright off we go!"

You blink your non-existent eyes and you have been moved to a dark cave.

"This is where you're dungeon will be stationed. Your goal is to attract adventurers here.

We'll be giving you 1,000 points.

By visualizing in your mind a type of object you can summon an object or creature. Within reason of course."

She holds out her hand and a doll forms before your eyes on it. Strings and seams form and a little brown teddy bear forms.

"Now you try!"

>What do you make?
>>
>>1282342
A gold coin.
>>
>>1282359
"Oh wow! Nice job! That's yours to keep!"

Now depending out the material and how big it is the point cost is different. For something like that, it's worth 100 points.

There's nothing more to it!"

She brings you into a hug.

"I'll be seeing you around cutie!"

Your head is level to her chest though she's not overly busty.

"Later!" She releases you.

One blink later she's gone and you're alone.

>What's the first thing you do?
>>
>>1282394
Scout out the place.
>>
>>1282415

You look around. You're in a cave. It's pretty void of anything besides stalactites and the occasional puddle.It's about 900 square feet.
>>
>>1282457
Make a secretary.
>>
Make a chair out of stone
>>
>>1282474
[WHAT SPECIES WOULD YOU LIKE?]

>>1282483
That will use 5 points, are you sure?
>>
Make a treasure chest.
Also, did that coin take 100 out of our starting 1,000?
>>
>>1282487
Elves, succubus, leprechauns, imps, what do you want, OP? A rock,-eating worm would also be great after this.
>>
>>1282487
No. Make it a shitty chair.

It's all about cost saving.

>Check balance
>>
Rolled 1 (1d5)

>>1282490
You make a treasure chest out of 10 points.

The coin was on the house.

Let's roll a D5, and see what you get.
Elf, Succubus, Leprechaun, Imp, or a Shitty Chair.

>>1282510
You've made a shitty chair for 5 points. You have 985 points left.
>>
>>1282520
Stow the coin in the treasure chest. The start of a great of horde.
How much would a shovel, a rope, and a bunch of leaves (like 5 garbage bags worth) cost?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d4)

>>1282520
Now my servant.
1.Elf
2.Succubus
3.Leprechaun
4.Goblin
>>
>>1282534
2 knife ears. Are we gonna smug intruders to death?
>>
>>1282529
Shovel - 15
Rope - 10
1 bag of leaves - 5

>>1282534
An Elf servant would cost 10,000 points.
>>
>>1282539
>Make the shovel, the rope, and 5 bags of leaves.
>Place the treasure chest at the far end of the room directly facing the entrance
>>
>>1282539
What about the others?
>>
Don't forget some advertising for the dungeon on the local pub.
>>
>>1282574
>Mysterious caverns await you
>A bounty of gold to whoever can survive
>Can you make it past these terrible trials?
And then they fall into the pit-trap.
>>
>>1282546
You summon the items from the mindscape. You place hte treasure chest with a single coin inside on the far side of the cave. You now have 955 points left.

>>1282568
Succubus is 10,000
Leprechaun 7,500
Goblin is 1,000

Sorry guys, I think I'm going to cut it off here for tonight. It's pretty late and I'm awfully new to this QMing thing, but I hope you enjoyed it. I should be back tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that.
>>
>>1282578
Let's make it like one of those Japanese traps with tigers and spikes.
>>
>>1282581
Hey, I'm always down for this sort of stuff.
You should do fine. See ya.
>>
>>1282584
I thought those were Vietnamese. Either way we'd need bamboo.
>>
>>1282581
So tomorrow didn't work out. I'm going to go for the weekend.
>>
>>1292429
It's cool bro
>>
File: Crappy chest.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Crappy chest.png
7KB, 400x400px
Summon some springs, wires, spikes, and random bits of metal. Use these assorted item st make a spring loaded trap in the chest, but make the activation mechanism attached to the coin; which is placed in-between the lid and the chest.
>>
>>1304714
When the coin is grabbed it activates the spikes impaling the would be adventurer.

Drew the picture, forgot to finish thought.
>>
>>1282584
Punji sticks, they were dipped in feces to cause serious infection in even the most minor injuries.
>>
File: Crappy chest.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Crappy chest.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>1304714
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.