[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skeleton Quest II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 3

File: skelehermit.jpg (161KB, 819x976px) Image search: [Google]
skelehermit.jpg
161KB, 819x976px
When we last left off, Mr. Bones and his newfound pet, Doggo, claimed an underground fortress from a cult that lurked beneath the walled city of Hophel with the help of a few prisoners. While staying in his new home, he discovered the secrets of necromancy! Now, he walks the street looking for more food and defenses when more cultists return.

You now walk the streets of Hophel shrouded in clothing. You can visit:

>The Market
>The Blacksmith
>The Library
>The Inn
>The Trading Station
>The Quarry
>>
Look for the slums. We need to build up an army. Find the first dead person you can, and then use necromancy on them, then use that person to carry other dead bodies to the church.
>>
>>1279618
If you're going to defend yourself from any cultists, then using your necromancy powers will surely help. The criminally active slums of this city may be able to yield some corpses. Unfortunately, your current MP (180) cannot fully necromance a human corpse, which costs about 200 MP. You decide the next best thing is to cut up the body instead. Reminder: you're able to fuse necromanced body parts together for 30 MP. After some searching, you finally find a body! His chest is full of stab wounds.

>Hand (30)
>Foot (30)
>Arm (60)
>Leg (60)
>Torso (80)
>Head (50)
>>
>>1279788
Can we do head and torso?
>>
>>1279788
Shouldn't doing all the parts add up to 200? Eh. Magic is weird.

How about cutting the body in half and then tying it together and using flesh manipulation later?
>>
>>1279801
Yes, but without any arms or legs he cannot travel with you, and carrying him will look incredibly suspicious. Costs about 120 MP.

>>1279822
Well, you're necromancing separate body parts, not the whole thing. Each individual necromanced body part will have its own separate intelligence put into it, instead of just one for one body.

You think about cutting the body in half, but an upper body costs 150 MP and a lower body costs 130 MP, so there's that.
>>
>>1279889
>Necromance the top half and have it hold the bottom half while you lug it back.

What's the mana regen rate?
>>
>>1279905
Are you sure? This is a densely populated area, even in the slums. You'll risk getting seen.

Your MP doesn't regenerate, you can only get it back with potions (10 MP), or meditating (10 MP per hour)
>>
Does a reanimated body still maintain it's memories?

In any case, I'd take the hands, and stash the body where you can retrieve it later.

Let's go to the library and read up on mana usage. See if we can optimize how we're using it.
>>
>>1280055
You cut off the hands and put them in that jar of preservatives you found back in the cult lair (we really gotta name it something. how about Fort Bone?) and pry up the floorboards in a nearby abandoned house so that you can use it for later.

You go to the library and ask for a book on mana. The librarian eyes you suspiciously but gives you the book anyway. The book talks about how mana is connected to the flesh and soul and how understanding your soul will help you receive more mana. It talks about flesh an awful lot, which is something you quite obviously don't have. Maybe because you only a have a soul and no flesh, that's why you can't regenerate mana? You study a few of these techniques just in case they work on you.

You begin wrapping up your studying session when a guard walks right up to you.

"The librarian stated that you are a suspicious figure, and I can see why. Take off your mask, civilian."
>>
>>1280201
"I apologize, however my face is very deformed. I understand that it makes me look rather questionable, however I must insist that I not take it off."
>>
>>1280211
This and
"if you want I may leave "
DIPLOMACY III
>>
>>1280211
This. Fake a lisp.
>>
>>1280211
>>1280251
>>1280263
>ROLL D20 FOR DIPLOMACY CHECK
>1-12: FAILURE
>13-20: SUCCESS
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1280331
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1280331
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1280331
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1280331
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1280331
>>
FUcking rip.
>>
>>1280409
"U-Uh... Uh... I... Uh..."

"That'll be enough."

The guard grabs your mask and rips it off. He lets out a yelp and, without a second thought, unsheathes his sword and swings it down at you. You dodge and he smashes the table in half. You jump out of the window, and with your high skeleton agility, manage to flee from the guard. That doesn't stop everyone else from catching a look of your skeletal face. Screaming erupts around you. Luckily, you managed to retreat to the comfort of your fort, but you're pretty sure you're a wanted criminal now.

You have obtained:
>2x Human hands

Well, managing to walk around inconspicuously is out of the question since you lost your mask. At least you got Handy and Doggo to keep you company.
>>
>>1280498
Under the cover of night, return to the body and skin the face of the corpse. Reanimate it to cling to your skull.
>>
>>1280525
Yer on to somethin'.
>>
>>1280525
You wait until nightfall to sneak around the town. Due to your Stealth II stat, sneaking around the patrol of guards is made a little easier. You head back to the house and uncover the man. Using a dagger, you skin the face of off the man. Unfortunately, this is your first time skinning something and you accidently tear apart the face. Well, crap.

You check the body and you find that it now costs 190 MP to necromance! Chopping off the arms, it now costs 165 MP to necromance! Do you make it live?
>>
>>1280646
Yes, have it walk with you back.
>>
>>1280646
Yes
>>
>>1280677
You cast Necromancy. Black shadows crawl from the woodwork and into the corpse. It seizures for a bit, and falls limp after. It lays like this for a minute, until it kicks out into the air. It keeps kicking until it manages to plant its feet on the ground. It appears to be learning how to walk! Struggling to get up without arms, it wriggles around for a bit until it finally manages to pick itself up.

"I shall follow your every order, Master." it speaks.

You now command the Undead Armless Human! It's going to be a bit hard to sneak around this city with him, as his Stealth stat is much lower than yours. In the meantime, you wrap the arms up in cloth and place them in your backpack.

>2x Human handless arms
>>
>>1280757
Use flesh manipulation to meld the face to your skull.
>>
Try to salvage a heart, knowing it's aplications on the human body, it could be related to mana. Due to flesh being fed by the blood pumped by the heart. The animated corpse does not need it.
>>
>>1280757
Have the armless Human wear the robe. We're wearing our armor right?
>>
>>1280809
You would, but the face is too damaged for it to look human. Your Flesh Manipulation skill at the moment is too low to be able to completely heal the face. At most, you'll be able to heal cuts and bruises.

>>1280825
Remembering mana's special ties to flesh, you decide that you could "borrow" your Underlings heart for your MP purposes.

"Hey, uh, I need to borrow your heart."

"As you wish, Master"

You use your dagger and slice a whole in the man's flesh. With a little bit of fidgeting, you grab the man's heart and rip it out of his chest. Holding the heart in your hand, you feel a dark energy in it. That's probably because it was imbued with unholy energy, but you definitely feel a magical presence in it. You use one of your techniques and you the heart glows a little blue.

>New Technique Unlocked: Mana Container
The Mana Heart will now store mana by proxy of being close to you. It will gain 10 MP every hour, with a max buildup of 150 MP, which you can steal at any time.

You can't help but feel this is a little messed up.
>MORAL COMPASS UNLOCKED

>>1280879
Unfortunately, you aren't wearing a full suit of armor, it's just plates of armor. It's not enough to fully hide you.
>>
>>1280940
How much mana do we have now and how much mana do we need to give the undead his arms back?
>>
>>1280940
We're sorta becoming Galbatorix aren't we? Collecting hearts and shit.

Head back slowly, using the new mana pool to blind anyone who sees you.

When you get back, experiment on the distance you can draw mana from.
>>
>>1280940
Since the heart stores mana, then the blood is related to the generation of it, you acknowledge the origin of blood, the marrow, since you are all bone, that may be off. Should probably keep notes about this research.
>>
Shove heart into chest cavity
>>
>>1280950
15 MP now. 40 for each arm and 30 for each hand.

>>1281029
Well, you probably need flesh for your bone marrow to produce blood. You're not even sure if you are producing blood. You make a mental note to yourself that you should probably research this later.

>>1280959
The heart only has 10 MP for the moment, so you take that for 25 MP. It takes 25 MP to cast your new Blindness II spell. With nothing else to do, you and your Underling (who've you named Stumpy) will sneak back to Fort Bone.

>ROLL D20 FOR STEALTH CHECK
>1-10: FAILURE
>11-20: SUCCESS
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>
>>1281081
Somehow, you managed to sneak Stumpy past the guards and into your fort. On the way there, you notice a skeletal figure on a poster. It reads:

"SKELETAL MONSTER LOOSE IN STREETS"
"150,000 GOLD BOUNTY TO SLAYER"

Uh oh.

You climb down the ladder. Stumpy attempts to follow suit, but falls instead. He's relatively unharmed, but he you can tell he really needs his arms. Handy is quick to greet him.
>>
Since you can't really go aboveground, why not explore the private quarters die down?

Also, there should be some cloth lying about. Put a pair of eye into your sockets, place the skinned face on your head, and use flesh manipulation to put them together. Use the cloths to bind them to your head, and use some of the blood of the corpse to give the appearance of a grievous wound.
>>
>>1281230
Face is mangled from previous attempts
>>
Explore quarters for useful stuff or books, anything really, keep stumpy on standby, take hands with you.
>>
>>1281255
That's the beauty of the cloths. It doesn't need to look pretty, it just needs to hold the shape of a face. We can just say, "Oh, yeah, some fucking bandits thought it would be funny to fuck up my face."

Most people won't ask you to take off the bandages. Especially with the blood.

>>1281267
Why don't we tell stumpy to look too, and alert us if he finds anything interesting.
>>
>>1281279
Does he have eyes? didn't we take them, also nice point of view, i'm going with what you said
>>
>>1281230
>>1281267
>>1281279
You using all of your MP, you mend the flesh of the face so that it looks somewhat human, but at the same time, horribly disfigured. You figure you could masquerade as a disfigured person or something. You wrap the entirety of your skull in cloth so that you can look the part of a human. Thinking that people also know about how you've dressed, you swap clothes with Stumpy. You also place and one of your necromanced eyes in your socket. You now look somewhat like a human! It's going to become noticeably rotten in a few weeks, and necromancy isn't going to help with that.

You and Stumpy look for any sort of interesting books or loot that may help you. So far nothing interesting, but you do find something out of the ordinary: a bookshelf where there would normally be a wardrobe. You pull one of the books and the bookshelf slides right open, revealing a secret passage to the outside! You're now able to travel freely from your fort to the outside, but it's going to be another entrance you're going to worrying about.

And that's going to be it for today. Sorry if it's a little short, but life stuff happened and I had to take care of it.
>>
>>1281347
I mean, we made some progress to make of for the length. Didn't get hurt and also got a new follower. Pretty good session if you ask me.
>>
>>1281372
Sure you didn't get hurt, but you're an enemy of the town now. If they even have a little suspicion that you're a monster, they will kill you in an instant.

This should be fun.
>>
Thanks for running Skele, have a good one.
>>
New thread or will you be reusing this one?
>>
>>1281453
I just started this thread, so yeah I'm using this one.
>>
File: cyclops.jpg (110KB, 765x1045px) Image search: [Google]
cyclops.jpg
110KB, 765x1045px
As you are resting inside Fort Bone, you hear a tremendous thumping. In disguise, you climb out of the fort and see the townspeople running away and screaming in panic. A shadow looms over them. A beast is attacking the town, but this beast is about 100 feet tall. It is a giant cyclops, crushing houses and eating people with little effort. The guards are barely doing any damage to them, and the cyclops crushes them like they were ants. The cyclops lazily walks over to the town square and sits down, resting while arrows fall and break on him. What do you do?
>>
>>1284460
>ask a guardsman what is happening.
>>
>>1284572
You ask a guard nearby what is happening. He says that he has no idea, but that you should hurry and evacuate the city. He runs off along with everyone else.
>>
>>1284592
Scrap the flattened townspeople and bring them to your lair.

When all that's left in the town are corpses and the cyclops, attempt diplomacy with the cyclops.
>>
>>1284599
I agree with scavenging some corpses while the fight is happening but diplomacy with the cyclops is too dangerous.
>>
Maybe save some of the civilians who can't run away too.
>>
>>1284599
Seeing the potential in building up your army, you decide to snag some of the corpses before they're fully obliterated. You get:

>2x Intact Corpses
>2x Corpses with one arm
>1x Armless Corpses
>3x Legless Corpses
>2x Headless Corpses
>5x Upper Bodies
>3x Lower Bodies
>7x Heads
>12x Arms
>8x Legs

>>1284624
You build a nice corpse pile in one of the dorms. You can't help but feel a little disgusted by this, however. Wanting to offset your morbid behavior, you decide that you should help some people instead of becoming a corpse hoarder. Sneaking around the ruins of the town, you help the people who've been crippled by falling rubble and help them out of town. You feel a little better about yourself.
>>
Wait we know alchemy can't we make bombs?
>>
>>1284644
You can, but to the cyclops, it'll feel like a small firecracker is popping on him. It's not going to be enough to slay him.
>>
>>1284641
Ask if our undead can remember his life before he died.
>>
>>1284641
Just thought this up as i posted, has the library been destroyed?
>>
>>1284673
Adding, if it has, can we look the books? Also, how about looting for mana potions as well.
>>
>>1284669
"Yes, but I fail to see what you would want with the past of someone like me, Master."

>>1284673
Pretty much, but you reckon some of the books are still intact.

>>1284677
Sure you can loot the books, but MP potions are very hard to come by in this land since there aren't many magic users. You check your heart and it stored about 80 MP. You can always try to make some at your alchemy station.
>>
>>1284715
Let's loot some books until the heart has charged to full.
Ask the undead if he remembers where his home is, who his family and friends are if he has any and how he died.
>>
>>1284739
You ask Stumpy about his past. "I grew up in the slums as a beggar. My mother was killed when I was a child. I spent my days in the slums cheating people and stealing money. I guess the karma finally came back when some man snuck up on me a stabbed me to death."

You reenter the town and see that the cyclops has resumed his rampage on the city. You're going to have to be extra careful sneaking around.

You find the library and loot as many books as you can.

>1x Book on basic cooking
>1x Book on fishing
>1x Book on woodworking
>1x Book on weapon maintaining
>1x Book on hand-to-hand combat

>Heart has 90 MP stored
>>
>>1284806
>Take hearts from the 5 upper bodies. Slowly revive all the corpses.

Does sewing arms onto the armless corpse due anything?
>>
>>1284833
No. If you sew an arm to an armless living guy, it's not going to do anything. You have to necromance it first, then necro-fuse it.

You take five of the hearts, but it appears they don't do anything when you apply the technique to them. It looks like you have to necromance them first, which surprisingly costs about 100 MP.

You can't slowly necromance the corpses. It seems that the spell can only be cast in one burst.
>>
>>1284877
I meant slowly as in over time, just necromance them one by one. It should speed up exponentially as you gain more hearts.
>>
>>1284966
Oh. Well, who do want to necromance first? You have 30 MP now, and 120 with your heart, and you have about 11 MP potions you found when you were looting the dorms.
>>
>>1285022
Take all the mp and do it
>>
>>1285022
Spend the 100 MP stored to make a extra hearth battery.
Then use the rest of our mana to give our undead slum buddy an arm.
>>
>>1285022
chug 5 potions and necromance a full body, take the heart and meditate until you get enough mana and rinse and repeat. Meanwhile, the bodies that you've revived are tasked with clearing out any rubble meanwhile keeping an eye out for the cyclops. If they find any survivors, bring them to you to deal with.
>>
>>1285068
>>1285076
So which do you want to do, a heart or a body? If you can't decide then roll for it, 1 for heart 2 for body
>>
>>1285112
I'm sticking with body, because we can tell the body to do things.
>>
>>1285136
Yea sure. we can give slum buddy some arms later.
>>
>>1285153
We can also do that in between waiting for the mana to regen.

Also, send one body out to catch animals as well, I'm curious as to whether it works only for human hearts or if it also works for animal hearts.
>>
>>1285169
Ah, this excludes Doggo, something like squirrels. pigeons, or rats.
>>
>>1285136
>>1285153
You fill your MP stat to 170 and necromance another armless corpse, who've you affectionately named Stump Jr., and set them to go to and clear out some rubble and retrieve survivors, but you totally forget that without arms, they cannot climb the ladder! You slap your boney hand to the top of your skull. You just send them out the secret entrance and tell them to retrieve some dead animals. In the meantime, you focus on regaining your MP.

>1 hour has passed

While you were meditating, you hear thumping above you. The cyclops must be stomping about above your fort. You ignore it, but a monumental thundering can be heard south of you. You rush in and see that the thundering came from the church. The barricade you created is now destroyed by an avalanche of rubble.

The cyclops must've fallen through the roof of the church. It sounds pissed.
>>
>>1285262
God fucking dammit.
Go cast fire at it then get something to block the doorway.
>>
>>1285262
Stealth your way onto the cyclops's head, stab it's eye out and kill it.

There's really not much point in making another speech right now. And that's the only battle plan I've got. The cyclops is already stuck in the ground, so that out to incapacitate him to a degree, the falling rubble is probably going to mask any sounds you make therefore increasing the effect of stealth, and I also doubt it's used to people being ballsy enought to actually climb on it.
>>
>>1285312
Do this then fire and blockade if he's still alive.
If we succeed at taking his single eye we can trow rocks everywhere as we retreat to hide our footsteps+confuse the cyclops.
>>
>>1285312
>>1285326
You decide that this fucking cyclops had enough fun wrecking everything for one day. You crawl through the rubble of the door and see the cyclops groaning in pain, attempting to stand but disoriented from the fall. With your longsword unsheathed, you quietly make your way towards the beast.

>ROLL D20 FOR STEALTH CHECK
>>
>>1285326
I'd crawl inside of it, behind the eye is the brain, so if you can make your way through, it should be an easy kill.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1285347
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1285347
>>
>>1285379
WELL FUCK ME IN THE ASS AND CALL ME SUSAN.
>>
>>1285379
Cyclops ded.
>>
>>1285363
>>1285379
>>1285388
This is hilarious.

You begin climbing up the cyclops, but like a clumsy idiot, you accidently stick your sword in his backside. Yelping from the prick of pain, he shakes you off his back and you fall down the pit. The cyclops has now realized you are in the pit with him, and he plans on either eating you or crushing all your bones! You have entered a Fight!

>ATTACK
>DEFEND
>MAGIC
>SUMMONS
>UNDERLINGS
>ITEM
>OTHER
>FLEE
>>
>>1285426
>MAGIC
FIRE!
What can we summon?
>>
>>1285426
Eh? Wasn't that a 20 for Stealth?

Or are you being cheeky and using the first roll?

>FLEE

The cyclops can chase you, but you've lived in these tunnels for a time now, and you can find a way around to lose him.
>>
>>1285426
BASIC UNDEAD SUMMON
>>
>>1285445
>>1285449
>>1285450

Taking all three of these into account, how about shooting a fireball at it's eye, if it blinds it, all the better.

Summon the undead, cannon fodder is always nice.

And while it's preoccupied with the undead or blindness... Climb up and slice the jugular. We've been fucking around with bodies this entire time, so I assume that we know what a jugular vein is.
>>
>>1285470
You have juuuuust enough MP for a Fireball attack. While preparing your attack, you summon your Underlings to join the fight with you. They'll come in two turns. You summon a ball of flame and aim at the cyclop's eye.

>ROLL D20 FOR ACCURACY CHECK
>1-15: FAILURE
>16-20: SUCCESS

Unfortunately, you haven't had much practice with accuracy!
>>
>>1285450
yOU ROLL, sENOR NAT 20.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1285542
>>
>>1285542
>>
>>1285561
Not this time, sorry
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1285542
>>1285576
Dammit
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1285542
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1285542
>>
>>1285606
FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

I The worst part is that I know Skele is going to use the 6, so this 19 is worthless.
>>
>>1285574
You cast a Fireball, but it strays way off course and lands on his shoulder instead. God, your accuracy is so shit! Peeved, he sends his meaty first towards the ground. With your skeletal agility, you dodge the sluggishly slow moving hand with ease, but the resulting shockwave launches you high into the air. Your coat snags onto the edge of a rock and you hang there 30 feet in the air.

>>1285616
:^)
>>
>>1285636
Cut the coat and flee. Or play dead, he don´t seem to care about the corpses.
>>
>>1285663
The beast unleashes a mighty punch towards you. Panicking, you cut the coat, but the fall being quite high up, you awkwardly fall and break your right tibia and ulna. Though it stays in place, it feels uncomfortably numb. You now have a chance to escape while the beast regains its position, and as luck would have it, your underlings manage to get to you in time! What do you do?
>>
>>1285726
Do we have any mp?
>>
>>1285759
You spent it all casting that Fireball
>>
>>1285726
Order an ally to run in some direction and hide. How big is he? Is there a place where he can't go due to its size?
>>
>>1285775
He won't show up for another turn.
>>
>>1285785
Wait, nevermind.
>>
>>1285726
Distract him using your underlings, and while he's distracted stab him in the eye.
>>
>>1285785
Can we still run?
>>
File: diagram.png (6KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
diagram.png
6KB, 384x384px
>>1285775
You are in a square-shaped pit. The cyclops is sitting down. The only reason he isn't getting up from the pit is because he really wants you dead or in his stomach. The pit is 60 feet (18 m) high. The cyclops is 100 ft (30 m).

>>1285797
You order your underlings to distract the cyclops and to lead his sight away from you. The cyclops, fortunately, isn't very smart, so he falls for the distraction easily. You try to sneak up on him, but with your leg broken, you're in no condition to climb up him.

>>1285810
At most, a very fast limp.
>>
>>1285821
What kind of magic do we have?
>>
>>1285838
None you can use. No MP.
>>
>>1285844
We have MP bottles, i just want to know our spell to see if it's worth chugging one down.
>>
>>1285821
Man, that fucking thing sure is big. Lets make an odyssey's style trick and try to poison it latter.
>>
>>1285844
Can we throw anything on his eye?
>>
>>1285821
Tell an underling to do it. Or get the corpsehand and throw it like a spear at his face and order it to claw it's way into it's brain.
>>
>>1285857
>MAGIC
>CONFUSION I (20)
>FIREBALL I (20)
>BLINDING II (25)
>HELLFIRE I (25)
>FROST II (25)
You have 6 potions

>>1285859
What's your plan?

>>1285865
Your strength is too low to be able to throw anything at its eye and damage it substantially.

>>1285870
You get Handy and toss him onto the cyclop's back. The hand grabs on and is trying its hardest to make its way to the beast's eye. It'll take three turns for it to reach its eye.
>>
>>1285919
Drink magic potion and use frost on it's elbows and shoulders to slow it's attacks even more.
>>
>>1285958
You consume three potions and take aim at its joints with a Frost II so that it wouldn't be able to attack you.

>ROLL D20 FOR MAGIC CHECK
>>
>>1285919
Why don't we cast blinding, can we cast blinding I anymore? IF not, jsut cast blinding but the jist is that we wait out the turns.
>>
>>1285919
Drink what you need and use confusion I to give handy time to do his job.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1285970
FOR MOTHER
>>
>>1285995
WOO.
>>
>>1285995
You unleash a torrent of frost at the beast's joints. Success! The beast is slowed by the effects of Frost II! Seeing how his fists aren't able to hit even your underlings at such a slow speed, it instead opts for a more effective attack. It stands, crouches, and launches itself high into the air.

It's going to obliterate the pit by jumping on it. What do you do?
>>
>>1286058
Retreat and wait for handy to do it's job.
>>
>>1286058
Oh wow.
Cast hellfire then run away and let it crash into the fire.
>>
>>1286073
>>1286074
I think we can't, we are inside the pit.
>>
>>1286073
>>1286074
You tell your Underlings to retreat back to the fort, but with your broken leg, there's a good chance that you're not going to make it. You limp as fast as you can.

>ROLL D20 FOR FLEEING CHANCE
>1-15: FAILURE
>16-20: SUCCESS
>>
>>1286109
Can we get the underlings to help us?
>>
>>1286128
They ain't got arms. There's nothing much they can do.
>>
>>1286147
They can offer a shoulder to lean on.
>>
>>1286154
You tell one of them to come and help you get back to the fort. He offers you his shoulder and he helps you limp back to the fort.

>ROLL D20
>1-13: FAILURE
>14-20: SUCCESS
>>
>>1286170
better than nothing
>>
>>1286170
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1286170
>>
>>1286290
noice
>>
>>1286290
Your underling's undead strength manages to carry you just in time for you to get into the entrance as the beast devastates the ground. A wave of dust blasts you through the entrance. Though covered in debris, you are relatively unharmed from the jump. You hear the cyclops chuckle to himself that you were squashed like a bug, and leaves the pit. You hear the stomps getting fainter and fainter, and you are confident that the beast has left the town. You breathe a sigh of relief, but you quickly realize that the citizens are going to move back and see the giant hole in the ground, and they'll soon realize that there was something hiding beneath their feet the entire time, and you imagine that they're not going to be happy about that.

Well, that's going to be it for today. I may do a thread during the week but who knows.
>>
>>1286333
But what about Handy?
>>
>>1286333
See you next time OP.
Is Handy...
>>
>>1286355
>>1286379
He's probably alright, I think. Might've been launched to some part of the woods a kilometer away but he's an undead hand I'm sure he'll be fine.

>Sidequest unlocked: Handy's Oddessy
>>
>>1286393
HANDY! FLY FAR, FLY FAST!
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.