[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alien world quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 11

File: qst.png (30KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
qst.png
30KB, 1024x768px
you're stranded on a alien planet.
you are standing in a what looks like a jungle like area, you hear strange sounds in the distant and you smell things you can't compare to anything you have ever smelled.

what do you do?
-1,-5 and -7 decide!
>>
Eat dirt.
>>
>>127846
recall how we became stranded
>>
>>127846
punch your face
>>
>>127846
Die due the fault of oxygen
>>
>>127846
poke your eyes
>>
>>127846
Fap
>>
Nobody noticed that I already got it.
>>
>>127883
Maybe he meant roll
>>
File: qst.2.png (33KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
qst.2.png
33KB, 1024x768px
>>127851
you pick up some of the purple soil beneath your feet and you decide to stuff it in your mouth, it tastes like a week old cup of cheap ramen.
>>127877
you also fap with no result
>>
Perhaps.
>>127846
HEY OP! DID YOU MEAN FOR US TO ROLL?
>>
Infect everyone with earthling virus
>>
We did it! Okay. Let's dig a hole.
>>
dig a hole as deep as you can get
>>
Well, that failed. Let's look for something to punch.
>>
>>127901
examine that xeno bug that is suspended in midair
>>
File: qst 3.png (33KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
qst 3.png
33KB, 1024x768px
>>127917
you walk for a while searching something to punch, you find a big spider like monster and punch it, it isn't amused What happens next?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>128019
we have started a game of bloody knuckles with it, so we wait for the spiders turn.
>>
>>128019
tentacle harassment
>>
Punch it again.
>>
>>128019
Offer it our anus. Nothing else we can do to appease it now that we've invoked it's spiderly vengeance!
>>
Imitate the spider, infiltrate it's spider society and seek positions of power
>>
File: qst 4.png (34KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
qst 4.png
34KB, 1024x768px
>>128030
>>128241
>>128271
welp I fucked up... I picked a reply ending with a 0... srrry

we played bloody knuckles with it, we won... he offers a his friendship as a price, what do we do now (it is starting to become night)

side note: I added a hp bar on the top right, we lost some cuz of the game...
>>
>>128320
how the fuck did we win against that monstrosity?
Call the spider a pussy for being such a pussy. Hurt its feelings
>>
It seems like we have discovered the weakness of this species, request to be brought to the leader of these spider creatures and challenge it to a game of bloody knuckles
>>
>>128320
Turn around and punch that bush thing in the eye for staring at you.
>>
Hug spider thing.
>>
Throw dirt at the bush with the eye.
>>
Dig a hole to sleep in.
>>
Eat dirt with the spider.
>>
have anal intercourse with the spider
>>
How do I keep making this character eat dirt?
>>
File: qst5 .png (30KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
qst5 .png
30KB, 1024x768px
>>128421

you decide to go on a date with the spider thing, you eat dirt together on a flat stone you found, you try to not barf on it, it shows affection for you and takes a small sample of your DNA, what do you do now...
>>
>>128513
oops i forgot the hp bar, its 10/10 btw bc of the dirt..
>>
Ask Spider-thing to dig a hole for you.
>>
>>128513
inquire about that suspicious ass fly-dragon thing in the distance.
>>
Climb on top of spider thing.
>>
File: qst 6.png (29KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
qst 6.png
29KB, 1024x768px
>>128567
you climb upon the spider thing..... nothing happens, you find our the spider is pregnant... awkward.
what to do..
>>
>>128639
Punch it
>>
Go to sleep on spider.
>>
>>128639
Gently pap our sweetheart and tell her we love her, and thanks for the good time. After she gives birth, adventure and explore further with our new party member.
>>
Slide down the spider thing.
>>
>>128639
bring her flies because she is still beautiful even when pregnant
>>
Climb inside of spider thing's mouth.
>>
Wait, how could spider have gotten pregnant if we did it anally? IS IT CHEATING ON US!?
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>128672
>>128686
Both of these
>>
>>128709
>>128513
>it shows affection for you and takes a small sample of your DNA,
>>
>>128731
Oh.
>>
>>128736
yepp..
and im adding -3 bc it takes too long..
>>
Propose marriage out of a sense of responsibility
>>
File: qst 7.png (27KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
qst 7.png
27KB, 1024x768px
>>128755
you propose to her, she says yes but after you put a ring on one of her tentacles she quickly gives birth and kills herself...awkward culture difference...what do you do??
>>
Cry. ;-;
>>
I just realized, even in a quest, a girl would rather kill herself than marry one of us.
>>
>>128809
Continue adventuring with our newest party member, companion, and child. His name is Cheap Ramen Dirt, like our wife and our's favorite food
>>
Leave her and raise the spider child to be a mighty warrior
>>
>>128820
I'm sure it's just a cultural thing. we're not that bad...right?
>>
Comfort child, and name it Paul
>>
Man, it's hard naming a child.
>>
Name child "Spider Thing" after her late mother.
>>
Welp, it's official, it's name is "Spider thing."
>>
>>128865
it's name is spider thing now (lol not gonna draw something bc its too small :D)
>>
Put Spider Thing Jr. on back.
>>
Put Spider Thing Jr. on head
>>
Explore planet with alien spider daughter.
>>
Put a leash on Spider Thing.
>>
Pick up a stick.
>>
File: qst 8.png (37KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
qst 8.png
37KB, 1024x768px
>>128915
it's about 1 week or so after you decided to explore the alien planet with your new born daughter, you named her spider thing but you call her spit bc spider thing is too long, you walk out the bushes and you see a small lake with weird floating plants growing on the surface, on one of the plants you can see one of those flying creatures you see in the sky. behind you is a big totem with a hole in it and weird signs carved into it. what do you do???
>>
teach Spit to skip rocks
>>
>>129025
you try.... you fail the rocks arnt flat enough, but you put it on your father-daughter bucket list
>>
Grab some sticks and start making a little shack.
>>
Investigate the totem instead
>>
Cut down the weird pink plant.
>>
>>129039
too bad this isnt a good number, i would love to start a camp :(
>>
Well, you could have it just be all odd numbers.
>>
Collect materials to build a camp
>>
>>129054
have spit eat the totem to inherit its powers
>>
File: qst 9.png (27KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
qst 9.png
27KB, 1024x768px
>>129051
you inspect the weird pink plant growing out of the bushes and you cut it down with a sharpish stone you found on the ground, a big seed like thing falls out of the plant, you collect 6 more.
>>
Use the pink plants to start making a small hut.
>>
Wait, did spit gain any magical powers from eating the totem?
>>
>>129106
Decide in your heart that you shall never ever be moved to build any sort of structer, be it hut or camp or farm. You have to be a brilliant example of mankind to your daughter
>>
A farm isn't a structure, I think you mean a barn.
>>
>>129125
yeah fuck you
>>129121
nope srry spit isnt big enough ;-;
>>
i think he means farm AND batns
>>
Dig a hole to live in.
>>
Okay, fuck it, let's eat some dirt with our daughter
>>
HOW DOES THAT ALWAYS WORK!?
>>
>>129154
Keep exploring further until we see another place of interest.
>>
>>129177
srry dude im gonna go with >>129195
it will take too long for nothing, hope you understand
>>
Of course I do.
>>
File: qst 10.png (30KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
qst 10.png
30KB, 1024x768px
>>129195
after another 3 days of wandering this alien planet you discover a cliff where you see a light green plain cut in two by a big river streaming into the horizon, about 500 meters away you can see a herd of pink ostrich like bipedal creatures guarding nests with big eggs in it. what to doo???
>>
>>129282
you also crafted a small backpack out of the pink plant where you store your seeds in
>>
>>129282
observe the strange yellow orb creature in the sky
>>
>>129282
Find a cave to sleep in.
>>
File: qst 11.png (47KB, 1524x768px) Image search: [Google]
qst 11.png
47KB, 1524x768px
>>129321
you climb down the cliff searching for a place to sleep, you find a small cave with weird mushroom like plants that create a small light around them, you make a basic bed out off grass for you and spit to sleep on..
>>
>>129425
Getting hungry. Let's roast up some spit. Just a few legs.
>>
>>129425
Talk to our child and get to know how they feel. Interacting with our child is the best away to avoid angst and betrayal.
>>
>>129425
Live peacefully here in the cave with spit eating dirt to the tender age of 92 and then as you go insane with old age pass on a story about how spit's mother was killed by a wizard and send spit off on the quest to avenge her mom.
>>
>>129425
plant a seed in the mushroom grass.
>>
>>129560
seems like a good ending... this was my first quest and it actually turned out to be kinda succesfull, im gonna sleep now if this thread is still up tomorrow i will probably still make a new one about spit her adventure or something, thank you all very much it was great fun!
>>
We're gonna miss you. To think this all started out with eating dirt. What a journey it has been.
>>
>>129587
since when was 0 a success number?
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.