[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20 Teens, 40 Rooms, 1 Mystery: A Mafia/Clue Hybrid RP Quest Pt 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: casper-movie-screencaps.com-39.jpg (131KB, 1594x897px) Image search: [Google]
casper-movie-screencaps.com-39.jpg
131KB, 1594x897px
Premise: twenty teenagers arrive at a recently abandoned house for a dance party hosted by a student at a high school that started at 9:00 pm.

Things were looking fine for the guests at the party until about 30 minutes in, the power was cut off.

By the time it happened, things were starting to act strange and began to harm the partygoers.

Soon, this party has turned into a series of events that lead to every single one of the twenty guests that started to feel odd, getting sick, or worse, ended up killed in bizarre and freaky ways.

And it’s up to them to solve a mystery of who’s doing the crime to those teenagers before all them will be cursed forever.

Before we start on this game, we need to create 20 characters for the quest using some the common tropes to describe them.

All you need to is to fill the form here:
>[Character Name], a [Character Stereotype Trope] who is a [Main Character Trait Trope] that always [seconary character Trait Trope]; however his/her flaws were [Any Character Flaw trope, the maximum is 4].

Once all the players created the characters, we could start the quest, mmkay?
>>
I'm waiting.
>>
It died. Bummer.
>>
>>1270642
This was a stillbirth.
>>
>>1268255
The premise is a little cliche and background isn't compelling but the game itself sounds good. Still waiting?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.