[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/POL/ Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

File: 1489484357292.png (351KB, 798x253px) Image search: [Google]
1489484357292.png
351KB, 798x253px
Here's the last post by OP:

Urgaroy orders the tribe to hunker down and dig in behind our defences, as well as set up a few more spikes and pittraps just inside the moat.

The dark orc scouting party sets up a siege camp just out of range of our slings, and their taunts and jeers can be heard day and night.

Our boom of 150 orc spawn has now matured into warriors. 50 of them have even become Berzerkers.

A. Sally out and meet them head-on with all our strength
B. Keep sitting behind our defenses and preparing for a siege
C. Hurl the head of the slave envoy at them
D. Keep fortifying the village with traps and rudimentary defences
E. Improve food production
F. Improve military and defence
G. Improve population
H. Research new technology
I. Explore
J. Pray for deliverance
K. Other

Pale Orc Tribe
Government: Tribal under Chief Urgaroy
Religion: Primitive ancestor worship/shamanism
Population: 600
Slaves: 1
Food: low
Architecture: Wooden huts and longhouses
Military: 170 warriors, 50 berzerkers
Weapons: Wooden spears, slings, daggers
Defenses: Shallow lava moat, pit traps, spikes.
Technology: Early bronze age, rudimentary knowledge of smelting + agriculture.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (1MB, 2964x2266px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
1MB, 2964x2266px
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (317KB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
317KB, 3000x2400px
>>
i updated food supply as well, and we'll start this vote over
>>
>>1267062
Thank you senpai, now lets build those cool new weapons, and kill these nigger orcs once and for all
H
>>
>>1267062
4plebs of thread
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116561059/
>>
>>1267069
H
>>
>>1267062
For the glory of orcdom please, H.

Those scalps ain't gonna scalp themselves.
>>
>>1267062
ty new op <3
h, but im still partial to my original plan of sneaking out and surrounding the scouting party from 3 sides and trying to push them to the lava moat to either get them to surrender or be bbq
>>
>>1267085
We have good enough defense to wait, we should research new technology so we have better equipment before attacking them.
Once we do, we should scout first to make sure they don't have backup waiting anywhere.
>>
>>1267065
>>1267088
true if they have the rest of their army behind this could be nasty
>>
The pale orcs find it difficult to work surrounded by thier would-be invaders, but under the
direction of Urgaroy, the secrets of metalurgy begin to unfold. Basic bronzeworking has been uncovered.

Food is running short for the pale orc tribe, although none have yet succumb to starvation,
hunger is becoming appearant.

The dark orc scouting party remains firm in their possition, battle cries and insults being the only
interrution to thier otherwise uneventful occupation of the surrounding area.

G. Improve population
I. Explore
J. Pray for deliverance
K. Other

Pale Orc Tribe
Population: 600
Food:very low
Weapons: Bronze tipped spears, bows, bronze axes

sorry for delay, hopefully got it down now
>>
>>1267095
E
>>
>>1267095
E
We don't want to starve before we fight.
Send out a scouting party to see if they have reinforcements waiting anywhere.
We should fight on the next turn, but we need to make sure we capture Gog alive.
>>
>>1267095
v. low food.
we need to fight soon, either E
or I (scout to see if its just the 90? scouts) then a
>>
>>1267105
K
Also prepare the slave next to the moat, we should skin him alive before attack so they can hear him scream, and then drop him into the lava. Next turn though.
>>
>>1267095
How long are these turns? How are we supposed to improve food production during this siege. If we find some hidden colony of lava worms then, E.
>>
>>1267095
E: slaughter what livestock we have, and gather more food from the surrounding area
also i agree that we should send out scouts to see if the opposing army has reinforcements
>>
>>1267116
Good point, are our fields inside the lava moat?
And these turns can probably go quicker since not as many people made it here.
>>
>>1267116
if not, K.
Send a raiding party at night to sabotage/steal supplies.
>>
>>1267121
This.
We can torture the slave again to get for information about where they store their food and how they guard it.
>>
Urgaroy reinvigorates food production to new heights, the pale orcs crawl from near starvation
to a moderate surplus. Such supplies spur population growth, birthing 50 new orclings.

A scouting party returns with dire news. The horrizon turns jagged as Maggog's army of dark orcs approaches,
carrying portable bridges and towing large, yet rickety, catapults. It will not be liong before they catch
up to their scouts position.

G. Improve population
I. Explore
J. Pray for deliverance
K. Other

Pale Orc Tribe
Population: 650
Food: high
>>
>>1267130
A
We need to wipe out their scouting party before they merge forces, but we really need to make sure we capture Gog alive in case we can use him to hold off Magog.
D
While the warriors are fighting, the rest of our village needs to work in overdrive to widen our lava moats enough so the bridges can't cross them.
>>
can't answer how long a turn is supposed to be, any good ideas? forgot to update technology as well, will fix next
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (896KB, 1499x1801px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
896KB, 1499x1801px
>>1267130
>>
>>1267138
Second
>>
>>1267139
im back, either a day, a few days (like 3) or a week would be my suggestion but its up to op
>>
>>1267141
Their forces haven't merged just yet.

>>1267139
Probably about five minutes. There's not many people here so we're not waiting for that many responses.
>>
>>1267130
D, we need to dig in as much as possible. After that we need to F and scrape the barrel, conscript any orc who can hold a weapon.
>>
>>1267139
>>1267145
Woops, I'm retarded.

>>1267144
I'd say a day to a few days as well, but it can be shorter if an event interrupts something.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (1MB, 2964x2266px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
1MB, 2964x2266px
>>1267145
>>
>>1267130
F smelt all available metal into weapons and armour
>>
how many warriors do the dark orcs have. Was it 600?
>>
>>1267130
A: muster all of our warriors to fight the incoming Dark Orcs, tell a group of Berserkers to focus target on Gog, i agree we need him alive.

K: we cannot let them use their technology, tell the commanders to instruct the warriors to disable catapults
>>
>>1267147
We should save that for when we face the rest of Magog's army. If we allow them to join forces they'll be a lot tougher to beat, and we might be able to get extra time before facing them if we capture Gog.
>>
>>1267158
Agree with focusing our Berserkers on Gog, but we don't need to target their catapults yet since they haven't caught up.

>>1267155
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116561059/#q116565144
>The enemy numbers about 600 total, with at least 200 warriors, many of them berzerkers armed with bronze axes and swords. The enemy village is little more than a earthen hillfort surrounded by huts and sharpened spikes, however.

So the rest of Magog's army should be at least about 110, but he might be bringing the other orcs or have made more warriors.
>>
Yeah, I'm sold. A
>>
>>1267168
yeah, i understand, but our warriors need to understand how they work, and how they would disable them with as little effort as possible, thus making it easier to get back into the fight.

We have never seen that technology
>>
We're probably going to have a lot of nigger orc slaves after this is all done.
Do we want to be breeding with them to create a hybrid slave worker/warrior class? Or just breed them with themselves and focus on breeding more pale orcs?
>>
>>1267178
Have you not seen the southern United States or other former colonies that had slaves. We must forbid the mixing of pale and dark orcs.
>>
>>1267176
I just mean we should wait until we've wiped out the scouting party. Right now we have 50 bezerkers and 170 warriors vs their 90 (which are mostly bezerkers). We should focus all of our forces on them first to minimize casualties and so we can then turn all of them against Magog's army together.
Plus, Magog might not want to attack if we capture Gog, so I think we should go that route first before committing to an attack against the rest of his army with only part of our forces.
>>
>>1267186
We could have a one drop rule. The hybrid thing depends on whether it would create better orcs though, so I think we should at least experiment with a small group to see what the results are. If they aren't any better, we can just use them as fodder or work them to death.
>>
>>1267178
We must secure the existence of our Tribe, and a future for white orcs.

no way, we are not corrupting our blood with these scum, we will breed them amongst themselves, and breed the strong, with the strong to create more efficient labour workers.
>>
>>1267191
lets catch them first lmao, but yeah we should attack the scout group asap
>>
File: Orcs.jpg (29KB, 485x157px) Image search: [Google]
Orcs.jpg
29KB, 485x157px
The pale orc army mobilizes for the first time. Uragroy orders the scouting party assaulted before the dark orcs can consolidate their forces, and the attempt is largely successful.
Though the army of Magog is superior in experience, 20 of their warriors fall before a retreat is called, and 30 more are run down before reaching safety. Magog's brother, Gog,
fought brutally, but was overwhelmed by the pale orc forces. though in terrible condition, he is still alive and in their captivity.
There were, however, casualties, as the pale orcs lost 15 warriors in the process.

Maggogs forces quicken their pace due to the unforeseen counterattack, and now surround the three open sides of the pale orc encampment. 150 soldiers strong, they prepare their weapons and crafts.

C. Hurl the head of Gog envoy at them
D. Keep fortifying the village with traps and rudimentary defenses
F. Improve military and defense
G. Improve population
I. Explore
J. Pray for deliverance
K. Other

Pale Orc Tribe
Population: 635
Food: high
Military: 160 warriors, 45 berserk
Technology: bronze age, fundamental knowledge of smelting + agriculture.
>>
>>1267195
Just like to plan ahead :^)

>>1267194
Definitely agree on breeding them to be stronger, but I still think we should try breeding some of our best with theirs (if we don't kill them in battle) to see the results.
Besides, it's not like we're making the hybrids into full tribe members.

>100 years later

Pale orcs and dark orcs deserve equal rights!
>>
K. Try and arras with bows before they can complete setting up. Also parade Gog around behind the lava moat
>>
>>1267201
Those are good results.

C with a twist

We should flay him alive and then toss him in the moat, and threaten to do the same to Gog if he doesn't retreat.

A

Prepare our army for if he says no though and be ready to attack. We should probably have our bezerkers focus on Magog again backed up by twice as many warriors, and have the rest target the catapults.
>>
>>1267201
>>1267205
What are our bows and arrows like?
Stone arrowheads or bronze?
>>
>>1267201
K. I have a feeling they don't care what happens to Gog if they are prepping weapons. Crucify him on the highest point or on the banks of the lava moat..
>>
>>1267209
bronze
>>
>>1267210
That's what I was thinking would happen. Damn nigger orcs don't care about blood and soil.
We might want to keep him alive though (unless we try to capture Magog) that way we can get more information about the surrounding areas and populations.
>>
>>1267201
A. But first sacrifice gog to gain the favour of our ancestors by casting him into the lava moat, then sally forth with our ancestors' blessing.
>>
>>1267215
so j then a?
>>
>>1267216
pretty much
>>
>>1267207
I second this, we need to try and get Magog to back down from war, appeal to his emotion for his brother. If he doesn't back down rally our troops for all out battle. Focus on magog to try and decrease moral among enemy warriors, as well as targeting their siege equipment as quick as possible.
>>
>>1267205
>>1267212
We should probably focus our archers on their catapults so we can have more of our warriors target Magog. If we can kill or capture him before we kill the rest they'll probably be demoralized and might even surrender.
>>
>>1267215
>>1267220
Basically both of these. If he doesn't care about Gog, we can sacrifice him into the moat to gain favor with our ancestors.
>>
File: SmaugTrailer2k2.jpg (145KB, 1920x795px) Image search: [Google]
SmaugTrailer2k2.jpg
145KB, 1920x795px
The pale orc tribe sets up a defensive perimeter, flying arrows till the dark orc forces pull back beyond their range.
unfortunately the catapults are untouchable at their effective ranges and begin firing upon the settlement. They break down often, and aim quite unpredictably, but the pale orcs suffer nonetheless.
10 civilians perish, as well as a reduction in food production from damaged farmland.

Gog is paraded in chains in no-mans-land, defiant in eyes alone due to injury and hunger. Two days of this practice seems to have had an effect on Magog, as the catapults have now seemed to stop, and a new envoy approaches.
They offer their withdraw from your lands, and ask only for a release of your captives, Gog included, as well as the original food tribute from before.

C. Hurl the head of the new envoy at them
G. Improve population
I. Explore
J. Pray for deliverance
K. Release captives and pay tribute
K. Other

Pale Orc Tribe
Population: 625
Food: moderate
Military: 160 warriors, 45 berserkers
>>
>>1267229
Magog's forces have also begun digging small trenches and other improvised fortifications.
>>
>>1267229
>as well as the original food tribute from before
Fucking greedy.

K
How many of their orcs did we capture?

We should flay all of them alive except for Gog and drop them in the lava moat, and tell him will do the same to Gog if they don't leave and give US a food tribute.

Also cut off the envoy's right hand and eat it.
>>
>>1267229
F (K), crucify all three (last envoy, gog, new envoy) in response and ramp up weapons production for the great battle.
>>
>>1267232
How far away are the trenches?

K
We should also have a small part of orcs sneak out of the camp at night and try to redirect a flow of nearby lava so it runs into Magog's camp, possibly destroying their siege equipment too.
>>
>>1267236
>>1267240
I mean F, mixed it up since there's 2 Ks.

>>1267239
Flay and dump in lava, but keep Gog alive since he seems to care about him.

I think H would be better, so we can have swords/shields/armor possibly before attacking them again.
>>
>>1267236
just the one from the first envoy, plus Gog, the ambush on Gog had to be fast
>>
>>1267229
>not altering the terms of the arrangment after being whopped
wew boi
Magog should be told we will flay his brother alive in front of his army if he doesnt hand over 70% of his grain crop, all the tech they have and give over half their tribe as slaves the the pale orcs.

He refuses we wipe out his army and take everything
>>
>>1267229
we have came this far, we can't back down now
L: send a raiding party of 15 Berzerkers to destroy the Catapults at night while much of Magogs army sleep.
if successful
A: rally our troops, and meet their army head on, still use our Berzerkers to focus on Magog as a primary target to demoralize his remaining army.
>>
>>1267244
Okay, I forgot about the first envoy. Flay him and dump him in lava, cut off BOTH hands of the new envoy and feed them to Gog, and send the envoy back with the message that we want Magog to pay us food tribute instead.

Make him our bitch.
>>
>>1267245
This should be the envoys message.

Also, tell him we'll cut off one of Gog's fingers for every day he
>>
>>1267251
*every day he stalls.
>>
>>1267245
>>1267248
I vote for these ones
>>
Urgaroy sends a small raid party of berserkers in the black of night, setting fire to two catipults before they were even notices. With orc ferocity, they pushed on a third catipult position, dealing hopefully enough damage to render it useless before needing to pull back, and managing to take with them important components to it's construction.

Under Urgaroys rally, construction begins with new vigor. Nopt only has the seige team og Magog ben cut by a third, but the pale orcs have managed to replicate the catapults as well, crafting two of their own, while also repairing the defensive fortifications around them.

The pale orcs bring forth their slave, from the first dark orc envoy, and show their answer to the new deal symbolically by hanging him over the lava pit to cook alive. Though his hands are presented to the starving Gog, he refuses the meal, saying honor is more than enough sustinence.

Magogs forces, though now smaller than your own, begin to march forward.

50 orclings have now matured, 15 of which have taken the mantle of berserkers.

C. Hurl the head of Gog at them
G. Improve population
I. Explore
J. Pray for deliverance
K. Other

Pale Orc Tribe
Population: 620
Slaves: 2
Military: 195 warriors, 55 berserkers
>>
>>1267269
Magog is not a smart orc.
>>
File: Orcs-Cropped-548x340.png (328KB, 548x340px) Image search: [Google]
Orcs-Cropped-548x340.png
328KB, 548x340px
gotta go boys, this was pretty damn cool, hope we still got enough people to keep it going.
>>
>>1267280
ty new op
>>
>>1267276
He was a good orc! He dindu nuffin!

C
Cut him into pieces and hurl him back to Magog one piece at a time.

K
Have our archers and new catapults fire on Magog until he gets to the lava moat. Force them to have to cross it with their bridges, and have our warriors waiting on the other side with our bezerkers in front.
>>
>>1267280
Thanks anon

Anyone want to take the reins?
>>
>>1267269
why is Magog continuing his push? he must have a secret weapon.
i vote for K: send scouts to search for reinforcements again.
If there are none
A: wipe these niggers from our land, and shove a Bronze tipped spear through Magog's neck.
>>
>>1267284
This
>>1267286
Nah, not that good of a writefag.
>>
>>1267291
I can continue this if no one else will, but I'm probably not the best choice for new OP.
>>
>>1267294
Well, there's only been 9 unique posters so you're probably as good as any. Though to begin with, this should have been on /qst/ from the start and not called /POL/ Quest.
>>
>>1267294
If I did anything better than terrible than it isn't nearly as difficult as I thought it'd be. keep a notepad open with the stats, remember to update it, and just write a little paragraph. Give it a shot man.

only thing I left out of the last post was the 2 catapults.
>>
>>1267301
yea, maybe just make a new thread lol
>>
>>1267305
This is probably the best option. I'll give it a go for a few turns and probably end this unless someone else wants to continue it.
>>
>>1267286
yeah, I've never hosted a risk, or a qst thread. I wouldn't know how to conduct one of these

>>1267305
also thanks new OP for starting this back up again, thought you did well.
>>
>>1267307
Okay, I'm tallying, rolling, and writing the next turn, so vote if you want.
I'm counting my vote for this turn but won't be voting for the next ones.
>>
>>1267313
First time for everything.

New OP did a good job continuing this.
>>
Sorry guys, I'm slow.

Magog's forces continue to march toward your village. They are unable to rebuild their catapult after your warriors stole necessary components, but their archers fire on your camp as they march. They are not very effective from this range and while marching, and Urgaroy suffers minimal losses of 5 civilians.

Urgaroy's forces wait behind their moat. His archers to fire on Magog's forces once they are in range, and his warriors use their new catapults. They are untrained in their use and not very accurate. 10 of Magog's warriors are killed.

Urgaroy is suspicious of why Magog would continue to march when he is outnumbered. As the enemy marches forward, Urgaroy sends a group of 20 warriors from the village from the north side to try to scout for enemy reinforcements, but once they leave the defenses of the village an enemy force of 100 orcs appears, many of them berzerkers, and slaughters the small scouting party with only a few losses.

Magog now has two sets of warriors, many of them bezerkers, of about 70 and 95 orcs both marching towards your village.

C. Hurl the head of Gog at them
G. Improve population
I. Explore
J. Pray for deliverance
K. Other

Pale Orc Tribe
Population: 595
Slaves: 2
Military: 175 warriors, 55 berserkers
>>
Urgaroy's forces freeze in fear, and Magog's warriors and berzerkers easily slaughter them, throw the all of the surviving orc men in the lava moat, and take the pale orc women as their slaves.

The pale orc tribe is annihilated, and the nigger orcs breed with their pale orc slaves, creating a new beige orc hybrid that would eventually grow to be the only race of orc, creating a utopian world with no oppression or hate, where everyone contributes their fair share.

I hope you're proud of yourselves.
>>
>>1267352
A.
a force of 55 berzerkers and 75 warriors overwhelm the forces to the west, hopefully capturing Magog in the process. Equip the remaining 100 warriors with bows and turn the catapults to the north to whittle down those forces.

Once the western sally has completed their task, they move north to either intercept or flank Magog's northern force.

If Magog's forces haven't reached our defenses, intercept them, and sally forth the remaining 100 warriors as reinforcment. If they have, flank behind them and trap them between our sally and defenders.
>>
>>1267395
This would probably work. The pale orcs suffer heavy losses but win the day.

Urgaroy's tribe repairs the damage to their village, and without any competition, their population booms as the village expands. The orcs research new technology and build a large fort surrounded by multiple moats of lava surrounding large fields of their red razorsharp wheat. Eventually the pale orc fort grows into a small city, with fierce warriors that hone their skills by fighting each other to the death in the city's arena. From time to time travelling groups of orcs, humans and elves will pass by the city, but dare not come close, lest the pale orcs come out of their city to raid them and take new slaves. A large statue of Urgaroy is built standing over the gates of the city, and his sons continue to rule the tribe for generations after his death.

Congratulation anons, game over. The pale orcs have secured the existence of their tribe and a future for pale orclings.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.