[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 300 Ft Tower Part 4: The Final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 054.png (1MB, 1263x8559px) Image search: [Google]
054.png
1MB, 1263x8559px
"Why are you doing this?"

"I'm doing this because this is what needs to be done." The man says. "I joined the association because I wanted to learn. About humanity and the world. I wanted to know if the way things are now is the way things are supposed to be. I learned that things were wrong. What we thought we knew was all wrong. Sealing away the old gods and using their magic for our own purposes. It's killing the world."

"That's nonsense."

"It's not nonsense. I pursued the path of spirit research because I wanted to speak with them. I wanted to speak with the creatures older than all of us and hear how it is really supposed to be."

"Spirits don't have their memories from before they were separated."

"That's partially true. They remember very little. All minor spirits are such small fragments of the larger wholes. But if you put them together, they start to remember more. And they start to tell me things. I've spoken with them and I know their language better than most others. Maybe even more than you do."

"They've driven you mad as they do with all fools who think they can learn from spirits. They infect your mind."

"They've taught me the truth and I will fix what's broken."

The major spirit is summoned.
>>
>>126694
>seduce major spirit
>>
>>126795
This

Also link to last part?
>>
>>126694
>seduce major spirit
>>
>>126694
Panic.

>>126901
Here >>106034
>>
>>126901
>>128808
Oh shoot sorry
>>
File: 055.png (425KB, 797x4669px) Image search: [Google]
055.png
425KB, 797x4669px
>>126795
>>127770
The major spirit has possessed the tower. You can try all you want to do your sexiest dance but it probably won't see it.

"Looks like you're the boss now." Castle says. He takes off his skull mask and throws it to the man who summoned the spirit, who puts it on. "Good job. I'll be leaving now!" Castle escapes on the bird.

"The spirit has possessed the tower." The main spirit says. Three spirits who came with you were able to rip bodies from the stone and remove themselves as part of the tower. "Those that were not freed from their pacts like us have been assimilated into the larger mass. It is stronger than even before. You have failed in your mission, stupid humans. Now it will wreak destruction on your world!"

"There's still another way." Arbiter says. "The major spirit is still weak from the summoning and has not fully assimilated all of the spirits yet. If we can free them, maybe they can tear the tower apart from the inside."
>>
>>130380
Free those spirits with the power of friendship and spirit magic.

Make Knight kick the ass of the summoner in the meanwhile.
>>
File: 056.png (65KB, 685x621px) Image search: [Google]
056.png
65KB, 685x621px
>>130935
Knight volunteers to stay behind to stop the summoner. But the abomination jumps in front of the summoner.

"It says that it won't let you hurt its father."
>>
>>133100
Toss it away with your telekinesis, who cares about a small fry?
>>
File: 057.png (31KB, 431x367px) Image search: [Google]
057.png
31KB, 431x367px
>>134505
Knight tosses the abomination aside and begins to battle the summoner.

The rest descend the tower. As you run Arbiter is chanting a spell that extends through the halls to reach all of the spirits that have not been assimilated yet.

The tower grows legs.
>>
>>136753
Gather the spirits at the bottom of the tower and make it collapse from there. Let gravity do the hard work.

Knight will be fine, he can levitate.
>>
File: 058.png (25KB, 431x367px) Image search: [Google]
058.png
25KB, 431x367px
>>138196
You run to the bottom of the tower, freeing spirits along the way. You gather them all near the bottom and have them take out the legs. The tower falls. You brace yourselves. Knight, The abomination, and the summoner are thrown off the roof.
>>
>>141884
We defeated the spirit and saved the world. Let's celebrate.
>>
File: 059.png (48KB, 431x367px) Image search: [Google]
059.png
48KB, 431x367px
The tower falls and crumbles into many pieces releasing the major spirit. With the help of the spirits who create a safe barrier for them Rook, Bishop and Arbiter are able to escape relatively unharmed. Arbiter uses a spell that seals the spirit inside the dust and rubble of the tower.

The Summoner, not being good in levitation magic, is dazed t by being flung off the top of the tower and Knight is able to defeat and capture him.

Later on the association builds a safeguard around the tower rubble so that the spirit never gets out and all of the minor spirits that were inside the tower are unsummoned. Bishop and Rook are promoted and Arbiter gains new insight on spirits. Everything goes back to normal as the threat is no longer present and the summoner is locked deep inside magical prison.

The End
>>
>>147101
Thanks for the quest. It's a shame so few people participated.
>>
>>148213
Thanks for participating. It is what it is. No big deal.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.