[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Dumb Quest (continued)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: julie profile.png (22KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
julie profile.png
22KB, 900x900px
Welcome back to A Dumb Quest (and sorry for not starting a new thread sooner): the story of a pro wrestler by the name of Hugh Gus who wishes to find a portable wrestling ring. Together, with his red friend named Red, he travels the world in search of someone who wants to kill him for some reason.

The story so far: http://imgur.com/a/MrEHE

Previous thread: >>72105

I'm updating the imgur link with the most recent stuff now and I'll start on the next page as soon as I'm done with that.
>>
File: 51 - nerd runs away.png (31KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
51 - nerd runs away.png
31KB, 900x900px
>>104709
>>105214
You pick Derek up, figuring that you can just get rid of any radiation poisoning that you contract from carrying him by drinking a bit later, and run off in order to find the wrestling ring. Unfortunately, this place is fucking HUGE, so it might take a little while to find it...

...after searching for a bit, you come across a surviving faculty member and ask him where you could find the wrestling ring. He scratches his head.

>"Oh yeah, that. Well, we started working on it as soon as Derek called us up, but we haven't finished with it yet. Since this place has basically been wiped out, I'd recommend finding one of our other branches so that you can get researchers there to work on it. I think that the closest one is in, uh...oh yeah, Spain. Anyway, I'm outta here. Bye!"

The man runs off, he's probably going somewhere safe.
>>
File: 51 - nerd runs away.png (30KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
51 - nerd runs away.png
30KB, 900x900px
>>126327
Oops, forgot to add some different colors.
>>
>>126327
Oh, no this muhfugger isn't getting off that easy!
AFTER. HIM!
>>
Julie a cute?
>>
>>126327
We need something for one chance.
>>
Surely he's running from the radiation poisoning. Maybe we put Derek down for now and try to catch the guy (since itll be easier to catch him without something weighing us down).
Alternatively, we could throw the guy at him to knock him down, right?
>>
>>126327
Give chase. This guy is going to complete that portable wrestling ring for us, whether he likes it or not.
>>
File: 52 - strange woman.png (32KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
52 - strange woman.png
32KB, 900x900px
Hey, sorry for not updating for a bit, guys. I've had to work on shit for my classes, so I've been busy lately. Good news is that I'm basically done with most of my shit for classes, so I'll have more time to work on this in the near future. Thanks to those of you who have been sticking with this, despite my slow updates.

>>127853
Maybe.
>>126461
>>129527
>>137899
>>130979
You put Derek down and give chase, chugging a beer before grabbing the man and forcibly turning him around. You tell him that he's going to complete that wrestling ring whether he likes it or not, the man smirks and begins talking in a smug voice.

>"I'd love to honey, but I don't actually work here, nor do I really know much about this kind of thing..."

All of a sudden, the geeky researcher that you're grabbing shifts and changes until he's no longer a nerd in a labcoat, but a beautiful woman in a cute Chinese dress.

>"I was just sent here to check things out, babe. I wasn't lying about the facility in Spain, but that's about all I've figured out about these strange people. Sorry to let you down, cutie!"
>>
>>138689
Make her undress to be sure she hasn't a bomb or a tracking device
>>
>>138689
That's cute and all, but she let us put our hands on her. Mistake #1.
Time to take her on the Pain Train to Suplex City
>>
>>138689
Ask her to join us in our quest to find a portable wrestling ring and also figure out what's going on. If she scratches our back, we'll suplex hers. That's totally how that saying goes.
>>
>>138689
Well your a new par of eyes. Help me find some cardboard and some rope. I just need it to hold for one round.
>>
File: 53 - disappointing.png (12KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
53 - disappointing.png
12KB, 900x900px
>>143609
>>143662
>>138709
You ask her to undress so that you can check her for bombs or tracking devices, she smirks.

>"I don't have anything on me, hun. Whenever I change, anything on me that isn't clothing just disappears, so I tend not to carry stuff like that around with me."

You then ask her to help you find some cardboard and rope to make a wrestling ring.

>"There isn't anything like that around here, they've only got fancy stuff for technology and human testing and the like."

You frown and ask her to join you and help, she giggles.

>"Sorry again, babe. You're cute and I'd love to help, but I've got my own agenda here."
>>139284
Fuck it, you grab her tight and then go for the suplex. This bitch is gonna feel the pain.

As you're going down with her, you feel all of the weight in your arms go away and you finish your suplex with nothing in your arms. A snake slithers off of your arms and lands on the floor, it then shifts back into the woman.

>"I'm not that easy to take down, big guy. Maybe next time."

The woman then blows you a kiss, transforms into a cheetah, and runs away, leaving you and an unconscious Derek alone.
>>
>>143813
Guess we're going to Spain. Maybe Derek knows a way, let's try and get him conscious. The only way we know how...
>>
>>144218
Kiss him?
>>143813
We should go help Red, make sure he isn't dead.
>>
>>144268
>Kiss him?
No, kicking him hard.

>>143813
There's nothing in this place for us. Let's get Red and go to Spain.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.