[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilization/CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 4

File: Civilization_new.jpg (962KB, 1841x3681px) Image search: [Google]
Civilization_new.jpg
962KB, 1841x3681px
This is a continuation from the previous Civilization/CYOA thread from last night.

Our story follows Gwyn, leader of s homuculus tribe in the ruins of an elvish temple

Rules: Ties are won by first post
No re rolls
You don't have to roll unless I specify
Have Fun!
>>
>>125890
Are we picking up where we left off? I think we had just successfully rolled to persuade the Dwarves from demolishing the temple.
>>
>>125936
Yes we are, I'll copy the previous post and continue from there
>>
Gwyn thought for a moment before telling the creature the truth, well most of it. He left out his being a homunculus specifically, hoping that his conversation partner did not know what a homunculus was. The bearded man seemed pleased with his answer, calling him a "man" as he slapped his arm, a bit hard for Gwyn's liking. The creature informed Gwyn that he and his men were dwarves, hailing from the mountain halls to the east. He continued on to say that they had come here to dismantle the elven temple and return with what riches they could.

A) Persuade otherwise (45< success, 44>30 partial success, 29> catastrophe)
B) Agree
C) Other

Resources
Food: 25 units
Time: Morning

Population: 3 Male homunculus+2 female homunculus+ Gwyn

Tools: Ruined laboratory

Resources: 30 units of wood, 20 units of stone, 2 units of metal, 1 mana crystal

That was the last post, Goodnight guys and thanks for your patience as well as being in my story, I'll see you tomorrow!
>>
Gwyn was alarmed, he knew that allowing the dwarves their mission would leave his people homeless, and without their precious laboratory. He mustered his courage and tried to convince the dwarf otherwise in the best common he could produce. The creature seemed incredulous at first, surprised that Gwyn lived in the ruins of a temple. He scratched his long red beard for a moment before sighing, agreeing that it would be wrong of him to displace someone who had done him no wrong. After a brief moment in thought the dwarf clapped his hands, happily revealing the realization that had come to him. He explained that Gwyn's people could live in the mountains with the dwarves, it would allow him to finish his mission and keep a clear conscience that he had not left a friendly soul worse for wear.

A) Agree
B) Disagree
C) Other

Resources

Resources: 30 units of wood, 20 units of stone, 2 units of metal, 1 mana crystal
>>
>>125989
Just saw the twitter post
If we agree then we would need the dwarfs to help move our stuff. But if we disagree I'd think the dwarfs wouldn't be happy with not completing their mission.

I'd say disagree, we would need the place. If they want they can destroy the Temple if they are willing to replace it with one of their own structures. But if they are not willing to do that then it would be a no deal because we cannot leave the laboratory.

but then again...

I'd Say agree because we can ask them to move the laboratory's equipment and books for us and we can move to their mountainhome. If they agree to moving our stuff, and I mean all of it, we could learn a lot from these dwarfs.

I need help.
>>
>>126066
not sure what your vote is for lol
>>
>>126088
Me neither desu. I'm just trying to throw things out there. I vote for both? so i guess we will have to play the waiting game for other players...
>>
>>126091
Aww man my color is pink?
>>
I guess if I have to, then we should Disagree like how I said. But for them to help us get on our feet as well. Giving us both the bonuses of knowing more and them being happy.

Only if they are willing to replace the structure.
>>
>>126124
They cannot be allowed into the laboratory though. That should not be touched.
>>
perhaps we should wait for more players? or resume again at an earlier time?
>>
>>126137
Yeah i guess, it is quite late where I am, 1 am, and if the others are in my same timezone then i'm pretty sure they're asleep.
>>
>>126142
The I'll resume the thread tomorrow, hopefully at the usual time of 7-8 ish
>>
Goodnight any and all posters!

>>126142
Special thanks to you for sticking around and staying up!

see everyone tomorrow!
>>
>>126157
Goodnight Op
>>
How does this work exactly?
Every player chooses a race, or all players choose one race?
>>
>>126333
Players pick a race and location. First three votes of any race/location gets locked in. Sometimes, QM will pick the race and/or location.
>>
>>126333
>>127776
Alright, yeah that's how it works for the beginning part of the thread for most but this is a continuation of another thread.

OP didn't link it in his first post but here is the thread it comes from >>91024 which was also another continuation of another thread.

Most civ threads start with a few people and you are supposed to get more and progress to some end goal. I have one where the end goal is world domination by the demons but it won't be up until Tuesday or so. There is a MC where it is either the players or another character with a name and personality that is guided by the players like how Saurn does his civ threads.

This is not a cultural evolution game but a Civ game. sometimes they can blend nicely together but for the most part are distinct from each other.
>>
>>128126
Is the game going right now?
>>
>>131682
it should be up soon. Saurn said he will start it around this time.
>>
>>131682
>>131769
What do you guys think we should do for our people? I feel like joining the dwarves in their mountain home for a while might be beneficial. We could learn from them, and now is as good a time as any. We could tell them we're there doing research without telling them we're homuculi
>>
>>131926
and convince them to spare the lab
>>
>>131926
If we do that then we should convince them to replace the building. Whilst they do that we can keep a Homunculi there whilst the others go with the dwarfs to their mountainhome and learn from them there. We can then return to the rebuilt 'temple' and return to our studies in the laboratory. The guy who stays there will keep the laboratory kept safe away from the dwarfs.

I'd say we should show the dwarfs around the laboratory and tell them that the place is needed for our kind of research. We do not care much for the elves but we only care for what there is to learn. learn thy 'enemy' and all that jazz.
>>
>>131926
>>131936
Tell them we can help them build better tools and better armor if they help us repair our lab!
>Let's Tom Sawyer and reverse psychology the shit out of them and get a nice new lab.
>>
>>132004
I'm betting the elves didn't even build the laboratory in the first place but only found it and built a temple on it.
>>
>>132023
We could convince to make it into a rune lab to start producing golems and more humonculus brothers with the financial and martial needs, but only if it works.
>>
Hey guys, I'm back and ready to QM although I might be a bit intermittent in my posts, have we agreed on a course of action for
>>125989
>>
>>132170
Posting from your phone?

>>132057
>>132023
>>132004
>>131987
>>131926
>>131936
>>126066

I guess we agree. probably going to have to read through those posts though.
>>
>>132170
C.Try to convince it helps them if they repair the lab for us.
>We study tech for them while they mine and do the hard labor
>>
>>132181
>>132188
We agree for them to destroy the temple but to leave the laboratory alone. they rebuild the structure and we set up trade agreements whilst we are at their mountainhome.

good for everyone?
>>
>>132181
Yea gonna have to for a little while, but I really felt like doing a thread.

The consensus seems to be go, but some of the specifics are confusing such as leaving a homunculi, or what is being done with the temple. If you guys want I'll fill in what parts aren't concrete myself
>>
>>132198
yeah sure
>>
>>132193
>>132188
2nding these.
if the dwarves stay and rebuild is there a need fow us to go back to their mountain?
>>
>>132244
We can talk with higher ups to set a trade agreement. I doubt if a few dwarfs go to destroy a temple and come back with a deal it wouldn't make much sense being that it is an elvish temple.
>>
>>132244
I'll lock this answer in 3 minutes
>>
>>132254
>>132244
We don't need many to go with. just Gwyn and like two others. maybe a female and a male
>>
>>132263
you're right, sending a few with the dwarves would be smart.
>>
>>132263
>>132316
Well yeah we will send a ambassador to the dwarfs we need to set up trade like to I said.
But he should tell the rest of his man to stay behind and help repair our lab.
>>
>>132341
Alright, backing
>>
Gwyn was happy to be receiving such friendly treatment, and was once again thankful this had not blown up in his face. He agreed to accompany the dwarf back to his mountain kingdom, however he could not uproot his own tribe. Gwyn proposed that he and a few others would return with the dwarves, in a diplomatic effort to ascertain if his people could truly thrive in such an environment. He continued, asking as well if the dwarves could spare the even temple, or if not assist him in rebuilding another structure in its place. At this the large dwarf looked confused so Gwyn elaborated. He explained the existence of the lab and how is people could create all manner of technology utilizing it, he proposed that in their new-found alliance his people would supply technology and research in exchange for physical assistance, namely construction and protection. The lead dwarf stroked his beard for a moment before nodding, agreeing that Gwyn's plan seemed sound although he held no authority over a permanent alliance. He instructed his men to raid the temple, as had been their original mission, however they were also instructed rebuild a bunker in its place and to leave any documents Gwyn deemed important.

A) Introduce your peoples
B) Disagree with his orders
C)Other

Resources

>>
>>132493
>A) Introduce your peoples

Lets let them meet the family
>>
>>132511
Agreed, lets see if we can talk them in to disobeying the order.
>>
>>132527
oh woah, I think they should take down the temple but not take any of our documents. They can have the holy books and stuff but not our precious knowledge. There is nothing like gold or something in the ruins. we should allow them to look through the place if they want. If that's what you mean disobey their orders then sure but they should mainly keep to their order.
>>
>>132511
+1 but make sure to inform them of the deal
>>
>>132553
Well if they take apart the lab where will we go? Back to dwarf city or will we wander out and try to build a new life?

Even with gold, it's pretty spooky. We are a big slavery target after all.
>>
>>132574
no no no no, they were instructed to leave the lab alone. Gold.. gold? GOLD!! that orange metal!!! SHOW THEM IT!!!
>>
Gwyn was glad to hear that his lab would be spared, and his people would be left with a more defensible structure. He thought it would be wise to inform his people of their new alliance as well as introduce them to their new allies, however another thought struck him. That peculiar orange metal he had found while gathering! The dwarves were clearly fond of stones, perhaps this strange metal would be no different? He asked the dwarf, who's name he had finally learned; it was Bragg, to accompany him into the woods. Bragg was perplexed but agreed and was soon standing before the glowing orange ore.

Roll to determine the value

75 or greater is extremely valuable
74>50 is somewhat valuable
49> is worthless
>>
unobtanium get
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>132732
>>132750
Dice gods spare me.
>>
>>132755
Damn.. so close. Still got dubs tho
>>
>>132755
beautifully rolled
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>132755
lets see
>>
Bragg examined the shining material for a moment, going so far as to lick his finger after touching it. He informed Gwyn that it was indeed gold, although the orange color denoted traces of another, possibly more rare ore that might be found around here. Bragg thanked Gwyn for showing him this, promising to mine what he could as soon as he had a free man.

A) Mine the ore now (enables research)
B) Commence introductions
C) Other
>>
>>132898
>B) Commence introductions

Stones don't move. people do. Lets talk with the dwarfs with out people.
>>
>>132898
let's get along with the introductions, all the others are waiting
>>
>>132909
>Stones don't move
What about Dorin?
>>
>>132922
He's not moving anymore.
>>
>>132925
Never forget ;_;
>>
>>132927
I cri everytiem ;.;
>>
Gwyn nodded, glad to hear that threatens was of some value, he might be able to derive some interesting technologies from it. The duo began their trek back to the dwarves camp and after assembling Bragg's men, made their way to the temple ruins. Gwyn introduced his new-found allies, only to met with incredulous stares and murmurs of uncertainty. He did his best to quell these feelings of discontent but couldn't help but empathize. These small creatures were here to raze their home, even if they would replace it. Gwyn led the dwarves through the temple, pointing out the things he felt were valuable, and thus should be left alone. Soon they had descended into the lab, a place that seemed to strike the dwarves dumb. They were oddly fascinated with the stone walls and mana crystals, as well as the research tables scattered throughout. Bragg surveyed the lab with narrow eyes before asking if he could take a sample of the stone. He claimed to be unsure of its type, but felt somehow drawn to it.

A) Let him mine
B) Refuse
C) inquire as to why
D) Other

Sorry guys this was my last post, I'll try to refrain from mobile posting as I'm sure it's not as fun for you. have a goodnight and thanks for being in my story!
>>
>>133207
Alright man, goodnight. Writing was fine just took quite a longer time between each post.

> C) inquire as to why
After he gives a reasonable explanation then we could allow him to deface our laboratory.
>>
>>133235
My clover didn't want to accept the captcha. I had to retype whole posts at times
>>
>tfw no one have made a better looking and put together list
>was gonna do it myself but finding good quality images to use is difficult
:^(
>>
File: 1_3.png (7MB, 2300x6400px) Image search: [Google]
1_3.png
7MB, 2300x6400px
>>133442
>implying
>>
File: fenrir_2_0.png (7MB, 1500x6400px) Image search: [Google]
fenrir_2_0.png
7MB, 1500x6400px
>>133659
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VrRN5onpqE54WOOGWj9GEiNr-myFZJiWMgYji4GSDJc/edit#heading=h.w22q36lllg2n
>>
Will we be seeing another session today?
>>
Yes in about 20-30 minutes
>>
Alright guys I'm ready
>>
>>138658
Back on pc, nice. Also hope you're okay with me linking your thread to another because I was explaining the difference between Civs and Cultural evos.
>>
yea man I've got no problem with it, so long as no one spams, I'd hate to be detrimental to any other thread (not accusing you of doing so obviously)
>>
>>138677
It was in a big post full of like 16 other threads. >>138651

so i'm still going to stand by C)
>>
>>138691
Is it going?
I vote with this Kov
>>
>>138715
is what? the quest? yeah he just got back. unless I didn't understand what you meant.
>>
Bragg shook his head, he did not know why he was so drawn to the stone. He turned back to the stone wall, he explained that dwarves were sons of the earth, almost as much as the mythical constructs, whom the dwarves revered as gods. Bragg paused for a moment before continuing, he explained that the last of the constructs died some time ago, the last true children of the earth had finally returned to it. He seemed upset, though Gwyn could hardly blame him, he new little about religion and gods but could only imagine what it's like to know that they were truly gone. Bragg snapped himself from his melancholy, remarking that it would be a great task to resurrect their fallen gods and that with each stone uncovered his people hoped to unlock the secrets of their construction. Gwyn wasn't entirely sure of the power of an artificial god any more than he was sure he wanted the dwarves to deface his laboratory.

A) Let him do so
B) Ask him more about the constructs
C) Deny him
D) Other

Resources
Food: 19 units
Time: Afternoon

>>
>>138726
Letting them take a sample would be an act of cooperation. It could give us more leverage.
>>
>>138726
Oh man. are you linking together all your quests? Because that is absolutely what I hoped for.

Let him do so but ask him about the constructs whilst he chips off a sample.
>>
>>138748
Glad you liked the idea, I figured it gives more shape to the world, since I'm not actively providing lore for you.
>>
answers locked in 2 minutes
>>
Gwyn relented, thinking that this would be quite the token of their new alliance. He was planning ahead, something he fancied himself good at, but he knew little of the dwarves and so inquired more about their gods. He assumed that the dwarves emulated their gods, so it would be a safe topic to discuss without revealing his agenda. Bragg seemed excited to tell someone about his gods and his tone grew more cheery. He took a small chisel and hammer and set away at the wall while he explained the legends of constructs. Bragg explained that constructs were the earth given voice and that they could be made of anything, since all matter was part of the earth. He described them, claiming they came in all shapes and sizes, from walking mountains to multi-legged creatures no larger than a child. Gwyn was fascinated that any species of creature could vary so greatly as Bragg continued. The constructs were masters of magic and technology creating wonders from nothing at all and thriving in any environment. Bragg sighed as he dislodged a tiny piece, no more than a few inches long. He went on to say that the constructs were not invulnerable although they could not truly die. Noting Gwyns perplexed face he elaborated, constructs were the earth given a new form and were powered by magic cores, a sort of heart. The constructs could endure any manner of pain or injury provided the core survived, they could simply reform a new body and place their core inside. However without their core or should it be destroyed, they would return once more as the spirit of the earth. He smiled bitterly remarking that they were still around, even around them now, but they could not, or would not give themselves form. He concluded by saying that the constructs had names and personalities, just as other creatures did, but they were all different pieces of the earth's soul, each shard making them unique, but vastly different.

A) Inquire further
B) Dismiss his stories as nonsense
C) Other

Resources

>>
>>138834
>A) Inquire further
He seems happy, lets see what else he wants to say.
>>
>>138850
Agreed
>>
Gwyn inquired further, interested in these awesome creatures. If what Bragg said was true and they could indeed be manufactured, who better to do it than he? Bragg recounted the story of the last King of Constructs, Dorin, who had made an encampment in the mana wastes far to the west. Dorin was a large obsidian golem, among the rarest of all, that had fallen in combat against a horde of insects. Bragg stopped, clearly upset by the story before continuing, Dorin fought valiantly, killing so many that the battle was no longer fought atop sand, but corpses, even going so far as to say that the blazing sun had still not dried all the blood. Dorin had been overwhelmed, for even constructs cannot fight forever, before his allies had come to his aid. They watched their king die, releasing a bellow that shook the earth itself. Bragg said he had heard it, along with all the other dwarves in the mountain, it was a sound that the earth itself was in mourning, as testament to this, Bragg revealed that the miners found no ore for weeks. Gwyn asked him how he knew so much, if such an event had taken place so far away. Bragg explained that he was part of an expedition to the mana wastes, to gather the rare ores that could be found there, when he happened upon the scene. He expressed that each dwarf was struck with a vision, a different part of the battle, and so told each other their snippet, until the story had been told. Bragg looked at the stairs as the sound of hammers drifted from above, he signaled to Gwyn to follow him out, and Gwyn obliged. Bragg finished his story by saying he returned home with the pieces of Dorin and that they were kept in a sacred vault, until the secret of resurrecting the gods could be found.

A) Gather materials
B) Assemble the diplomatic party
C) Assist in dismantling the temple
D) Other

Resources

>>
>>138948 oh shit, I can't go back to the original post to see how to make the constructs.
>C) Assist in dismantling the temple

lets make sure they don't destroy anything we need/want.
>>
>>138948
Assisting in dismantling the temple could insure it's rebuilt to our specifications.
>>
>>138999
They required runic inscriptions that powered their cores, typically only a rune-mage possessed this knowledge, even among constructs. But Gwyn does not know this nor does he have inclination to begin researching that
>>
>>138948
>C)
>>
File: bunker.png (13KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
bunker.png
13KB, 1152x648px
Gwyn thanked the dwarf for talking to him and excused himself to oversee the operations. Bragg nodded, setting off back to his camp as he cradled the stone shard. The dismantling was well underway as Gwyn walked through the slowly disappearing temple. The dwarves were truly masters with stone and Gwyn marveled at their construction or rather destruction, techniques. The dwarves would simply approach a designated area , draw strange icons on the stone , and hit a targeted spot with a heavy swing from a large rune covered hammer. Suddenly the wall would crumble into a neat pile of rubble and be loaded into a wheelbarrow and taken back int he direction of the river. Gwyn was curious at this process and was fascinated when he heard of the dwarvish terramancers, dwarves that could use magic to reshape and control stone. It was explained that terramancers were a rare occurence amongst dwarves, but were revered as royalty, the most prominent serving as advisors to the king himself. Gwyn was grateful for this knowledge, gaining a deeper understanding of his allies culture and abilities. He continued his rounds, having to stop a few times and rescue some precious tomes or murals from destruction. Ultimately, however, there was not much for him to do, the dwarves were simply too efficient and by sundown they had already begun construction of the defensive bunker, with Bragg claiming they would be done by late afternoon the following day.

A) Gather materials
B) Mine the gold
C) Retire
D) Other

Resources
Food: 13 units
Time: Night

>>
Ill be wrapping up the thread in the next post, gotta be up early tomorrow
>>
>>139128
A) We'll need supplies for the journey to the mountain as well as for the homunculi that stay.
>>
>>139163
+1
>>
Gwyn gathered his homunculi and set off to gather what resources they could near the camp, explaining that they would need to stockpile while it was safe to gather and they did now know what might be valuable in the times ahead. His people understood and commenced their mission without the usual grumblings, something that Gwyn was pleased to hear. The gathering was going well until a panicked yell split the otherwise quiet evening. It was one of the dwafs, running as fast he could back to the camp. Gwyn could just make out the words "Fire" and "Boat" before Bragg and the others tore off in the direction of the river, leaving the homunculi behind and confused.

A) Follow them
B) Let them handle it
C) Other

Resources

That was it for tonight guys, have a goodnight and I'll see you tomorrow! Thanks for being in my story!
>>
>>139214
>A) Follow them

Night Op, it was a good session. thank you for QMing Saurn.
>>
>>139214
C)send some scribes to record what they do and how they handle what is happening.
>>
>>139214
follow them
>>
>>139214
A
>>
Will be ready to QM in about a half hour
>>
>>143093
Alright
>>
Alright guys I'm ready to QM
>>
>>143194
I believe the vote would be A)
>>
Gwyn set off to follow the panicking dwarfs, motioning for his people to follow him as well. They charged down the road, soon overtaking the sprinting dwarves, whose small legs were ill suited for running. It was not long before Gwyn could see the flicker of firelight coming from between the trees, as he burst through the treeline he was met with an unwelcome sight. The dwarvish boat was aflame, its wooden hull the only thing visible through the raging inferno. Gwyn noticed something odd however, the small ship was not moored to the riverbank and instead was slowly floating down stream. He did not know much in the way of naval command or seamanship but was certain a boat needed to be tied down, lest the tides sweep it away. Bragg came through the foliage not long after and stood wide eyed at the ship. It was too far to throw water on, not that there would have been much to salvage, Gwyn surmised with bitterness. He wondered what could have caused the flame, an accident? A malevolent being? Magic? These thoughts irked him as the group watched the pyre sail to the north before eventually sinking beneath the rippling surface.

A) Investigate the cause of the fire
B) Suggest a dive team
C) Cut your losses
D) Other

Resources

>>
>>143240
>B) Suggest a dive team
Best be getting to the search for the lost. Gwyn can look for what caused the fire whilst the others look for the items.
>>
>>143240
Investigate the fire, and try to steer clear of Bragg. Best not to be caught in the vicinity of a raging dwarf.
>>
Gwyn turned to Bragg, who had found an outlet for his fury by tossing whatever he could grab into the river, including one of the smaller dwarfs. He suggested that they send a dive team to reclaim anything that might have survived the flame, Gwyn added on, that he would investigate near the area the ship had been moored. Something was bothering him about the cause of the fire. Bragg nodded angrily, barking his orders at his cowed men, who scurried off immediately, presumably to fetch ropes for tethering, Gwyn instructed the homunculi to resume their gathering as there was nothing for them to do here. Bragg seemed annoyed by this and remarked that Gwyn's people were quite weak, his eyes narrowing Bragg continued to say that he had never seen a group of humans so physically incapable.

A) Tell him the truth
B) Lie (Roll, 60< success, 59>40 partial success, 39> catastrophe)
C) Other

Resources

>>
>>143300
I suggest Lie
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>143326
Dice gods? please?
>>
>>143326
>>143300
They're going to find out sooner or later if we succeed in our goal of making allies with them.
>>
>>143353
Whew, thank the dice gods!
>>
>>143353
This entire quest has been on fire with the rolls
>>
>>143357
Yeah sure but if we are a creation of elves then the dwarfs will see us no more than they see elves.

Lets wait and make sure we are not made by the elves
>>
>>143357
>>143363
Who hasn't lied to allies before anyways
>>
Gwyn told the dwarf that his people had been raised as great thinkers and scholars from an early age. A raiding group of strange rat creatures had ambushed them a while ago, those that survived had taken refuge in the temple ruins and had remained there until Bragg discovered them. Bragg whistled, impressed that anyone could survive a Skaven ambush, but seemed content with Gwyn's answer and left to oversee the dive team, muttering curses to himself as he walked off. Gwyn breathed a sigh of relief once he had departed, fairly impressed with himself for coming up with such a story on the spot. Though he was disturbed, Skaven? He had said rat men as some fantastical horror, he did not imagine such beasts existed! Shaking his head he returned to the task at hand, he was no tracker nor seasoned detective, but he was sure he could identify if something was amiss.

A) Check the mooring line
B) Search for footprints
C) Other

Resources

>>
>>143391
>B) Search for footprints
>>
>>143404
+1
>>
>>143391
>B) Search for footprints
>>
Gwyn thought it would be best to search for footprints and so set his nose close to the ground in an attempt to piece out anything strange. The ground was trod quite flat around here and the wagon wheels had carved deep ruts into the ground, causing Gwyn to groan in dismay. The dwarvish footprints were easy to make out, despite their being a plethora of them, the dwarves heavy metal shoes and short statue made deep prints in the mud about the riverbank. As Gwyn searched however, he ntocied a set of footprints much different than the rest, they were larger it seemed, although he could not tell for sure. Each print was just the barest imprint of a foot, so light that were the ground not muddy, Gwyn would have never seen them. He imagined whatever creature caused this could have been responsible for the fire and followed the tracks as best he could, losing the trail several times, to the river.

A) Follow the tracks into the river
B) Tell Bragg
C) Give up
D) Other

Resources

will be wrapping up the thread in about 15 minutes
>>
>>143452
Gentle prints. Fucking elves.

>B) Tell Bragg
>>
>>143452
>B) Tell Bragg
>>
Gwyn was worried about these prints, though he assumed whatever made them had to be small and fragile, owing to their seeming weightlessness. He turned away from the river and went to find Bragg, as his eyes left the flowing water he could just hear the rush of leaves and padding footsteps. Whirling around to face the sight Gwyn saw only the grass on the other bank blowing gently in the breeze. Something was wrong here and Gwyn felt a terrible feeling in his heart, he was being watched, but by what and how many he did not know. He sought Bragg immediately, turning on his heel to scurry back towards the safety of the dwarves, only to narrowly miss being struck by an arrow. The projectile grazed his shirt and embedded itself in the tree with a loud thud. Gwyn stared in horror as the silver shot glimmered before vanishing, leaving only a small gouge int he tree. Breaking free from his paralysis Gwyn tore off down the embankment, changing directions every few step to avoid any possible shots. None came, and for that he was grateful, soon he was panting before Bragg, breathlessly recounting his experience. Bragg grew more enraged, screaming to his men that "They were under attack from some pussy-fucking elf". The dwarves scrambled to ready their axes as they formed a defensive ring. Bragg ordered them to hold their line, knowing that elves had all the advantages they could hope for in the forest. As he barked his commands a series of arrows appeared from seemingly thin air, striking one of the dwarfs in the chest before vanishing.

A) Break formation and run
B) Suggest to retreat
C) Hold the line
D) Other

all options (exluding D willr equire a roll
70< success, 69>50 partial success, 49> catastrophe)

This was the last post for tonight, Good Luck and thanks for being in my story!

Resources

>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>143513
I knew combat would happen. Pray to the dice gods!

We are homunculi our combat is that of a human. We have no weapons or armor. It may be best to run. But I'm willing to stay.
Dice Gods don't fail me!
>>
>>143545
Fucking no.

NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOO I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN WITH COMBAT!
>>
>>143545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>143513
B
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>143513
D, attempt to get both sides to stop fighting/ prevent an all out fight, because fuck it it's too risky to fight, and i don't wanna make enemies of the dwarves by running
>>
>>146147
I should probably add that I meant to do this by talking everyone down in their own language
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>143513
Hold the line you little shits.
>>
No thread tonight, I'm sorry, have to get caught up on a pile of paperwork. Will resume thread tomorrow. As apologies for the delay I'll allow a RE roll on our decision
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>145905
ReRoll
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.