[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Crawl #2: Freedom & Betrayal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: The Warden.jpg (15KB, 235x350px) Image search: [Google]
The Warden.jpg
15KB, 235x350px
Like a vase shattering in reverse, the pieces start coming together.

You loved Cylellinth, she convinced you to run away. The master of arms, a brutal fighter often brought back prizes for your family.

He would come for you.

While primarily mercantile family, a lesser "noble family" (a very effective mercenary group given status by marrying into the family) had been absorbed into your own. They would come with the master of arms, to take you back.

You know the layout, how they fight, how he thinks.

>What do you do?
You have two pieces of important information:
Why they are here.
Their layout and fighting capabilities.

For each piece of information roll 1d20+3

Previous thread here: >>1230495
>>
Rolled 7 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1256478
>>
Rolled 1 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1256478
>>
>>1258588
>>1258593

Dem rolls tho
>>
Rolled 9 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1256478
>>
>>1258588
While not the most eloquent, you get the information across about why they are here. He seems pleased with the added info about the Master of Arms.

>>1258593
Which is why it's really too bad that it seemed like you were lying and withholding information.

"Do you take me for a fool? I am going to give you one more chance to come clean with me. Because of the time pressure, I'm even inclined to be forgiving. If not? we have no further use for an enemy agent." His voice is cold.

"Now tell me the truth"

>Roll 2d20
The first to remember some extra detail, the second to inform him.
>>
Rolled 15, 8 = 23 (2d20)

>>1259566
>>
>>1259610
>Rolled 15
You may roll again as you got a 15 for remembering.
>>
Rolled 20, 1 = 21 (2d20)

>>1259614
>>
File: Nani.png (61KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
Nani.png
61KB, 209x200px
>>1259638
>Rolled 20
Roll twice more at you rolled a twenty
>>
Rolled 18, 3 = 21 (2d20)

>>1259647
>>
Rolled 3, 9 = 12 (2d20)

>>1259650
>>
Rolled 11, 9 = 20 (2d20)

>>1259647
>>
>>1259610
>>1259614
>>1259638
>>1259650
>>1259652
>>1259659

whew give me a sec that was a wild ride
>>
>>1259610
You remember Cylellinth clearly and feel the ache of missing her. You aren't sure if it's "you" feeling this in the strictest sense, but the emotion is still there. You know they will come for her.

This obviously isn't very interesting to the Warden so you don't bother telling him.

>>1259638
You feel yourself become... whole. Where there was a void there is now the truth.
[Regain XP from Ferdinand, you may gain one level in your choice of class] - this will be resolved after this encounter.
[Gain Drow Nobility]

You feel the contradictions of being both Ferdinand and having all of Syrvin resolve, the relief is so sweet you cannot help but laugh.

Which majorly pisses off the Warden, whose expression darkens.

>>1259650
You remember details of the posion used by the patrols, and explain them to him.
Unfoutunately he already knows how to made the antiodoe so this is not useful to him.

>>1259652
While trying to remember more you attempt to stall, and fail.

>>1259659
You try to recount the master of arms battle strategies, but between your still somewhat hazy memory and stress you just ramble on about anecodotes of his fighting.

"Not good enough." He gets up and leaves through a back door as heavy hands grab you from behind. You are dragged back to your cell, no meal waiting for you this time. Your fate is uncertain, but perhaps with your new abilites you stand some chance of escaping.

>You may level up, what class will you choose?
You may suggest anything from 3.5 or PF.
>>
>>1259882

Vigilante

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/vigilante/

taking Stalker as Specialization
and taking Intrigue Feats: Street Smarts as our social talent.
>>
>>1260001
>>1259882
I support this decision, though I must say that I still find 3.5 to be overly complicated.
>>
>>1260140
thats why it is awesome, pathfinder and 3.5 are so hopelessly complicated that its easy to munchkin by accident
>>
*DING*
See new char sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bOUBueXNd4NnNkwbgMqHIh83Rnek2rRqdpqCTg07M3s/edit?usp=sharing

I will still occasionally reference the old one.

>With your new found skills what do you do?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.