[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rulerquest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 16

File: rulerquestleaders.png (63KB, 1892x580px) Image search: [Google]
rulerquestleaders.png
63KB, 1892x580px
Welcome to rulerquest! A quest in wich you will take the role of the leader of one of this not!Balkan nations as you try to dominate the region, spread your ideology or just try to survive the great war that is coming on the horizon...
Pick one of the leaders on pic releted and wichever gets more votes is the one we will be playing as.
This is my very first quest so pls be gentle feel free to tell me how shit it is so I can change the shittyness of it!
So, now that I got that out of the way, let's play!
>>
File: rulerquestmap.png (85KB, 2072x824px) Image search: [Google]
rulerquestmap.png
85KB, 2072x824px
>>125407
Political map:
>>
File: rulerquestmapgeo.png (186KB, 2071x824px) Image search: [Google]
rulerquestmapgeo.png
186KB, 2071x824px
>>125407
>>125413
Terrible, horrible and disgusting physical map.
>>
I vote for Slawanoski, however would like to become a constitutional monarch asap, since Fascism triggers me.
>>
>>125428
You could become king, but it would be a bit complicated.
Allright, one vote for Slawonika! Anyone else?
>>
>>125437
if it would be too much, then we can always just be a slightly more considerate fascist dictator lol.

No hurry, it takes time to read these things anyway and make decisions.
>>
>>125448
Yeah, no problem with that. I can wait.
>>
;_; this dead. I hope after I leave a host of players come.

cya
>>
>>125942
Eh, I'll check back on this tomorrow, see if more people are on the board then.
>>
>>125407
I vote Tytuv.
>>
>>125437
I want to be for Slawonika
>>
>>126156
But I can be a Fascist no problem
>>
>>125407
Voting for Nikolai of the Mountain Niggers.
>>
>>126156
Slawonika
>>
>>125407
>>126661
>>
>>125407
Slawonika
>>
>>125437
Muntelnig a best. Here's my vote for it.
>>
>>125407
tytuv
>>
>>125976
slawonkia
peмoвe Typк
>>
File: countrysheet.png (47KB, 1011x489px) Image search: [Google]
countrysheet.png
47KB, 1011x489px
Slawonika it is!
-------------------------
You are Ramuv Kagreb, President... Well... Dictator... Of Slawonika. A once great nation now embroiled in a bloody civil war.
To the Northwest, the treacherous Vaserniaks declared independence from you, only to be invaded by the commies. South of your nation, the Casubar rebels took over most of their homelands and are starting to purge the Slawonic populations in the region in the name of their prophet. To the West, the fledgeling kindgom of Muntelnig, whose king you share some blood with, clings desperately for existence while ignoring the constant border raids the Moslems carry out on them. Maybe they and their delicious coastline would be safer under your... Protective gaze.
Meanwhile, the Scoypnese keep recieving weapons from the Koinese capitalists down south, and North of you, the Astro-Ongerrians prepare for a war that will engulf the world. You, being part of the world, don't really feel like that would be a positive thing to happen to your country.
Your only real friends are the Dalgarthians and the totally not Gypsies Sylarnovians, but with the genocidal kebabs of Tinakistan putting more and more soldiers in their borders, you don't know how much time do they have on this Earth.
What should you do?

--------

The technology level of the world right now is early 20th century, pre-WWI and shit, for the curious.
>>
>>127562
assassinate not!Franz ferdinand and cause a war that would leave the world reelling. Gotta remove them german kebabs.
>>
>>127562
Make laws
>>
>>127911
You think about assassinating the crown prince of the Ast-Ongerrians, but then you remember that Frederick Franzen is not in your country and has no reason to visit your shithole.
You still think about it though.
>>127921
You think you should make laws, too, but about what?
>>
>>127969
mandatory nudity for all 10-25 yo females
>>
>>127981
A lewd idea for a law crossed through your mind. Then you remembered that most of your country is made up of cold montainous terrain and you are a quite conservative Orthodox Christian. Plus, you are being attacked by two separatist Muslim factions while you think about naked women.
You do think about decriminalizing prostitution, though. Similar enough.
The Church is unhappy about this.
>>
>>127562
Invade the vaserniaks. with the help of commies start slaughtering the muslim population in the country. Village to village rape, murder and genocide
>>
File: lewd.png (4KB, 225x211px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
4KB, 225x211px
>>127999
Forgot pic
>>128018
You start planning an invasion to Vasernia. As much as you hate the godless Commies, you know that they will be very helpful in taking the Moslems down.
Besides, your soldiers will be happy about taking some Vaserniak qt's with them as spoils of war.
>>
>>127999
He tried
>>
Okay, I have to go for half an hourish. Keep this thread alive in the meantime, please.
>>
>>128038
Research automatic handheld weapons. ( submachine guns were available in ww1)
>>
>>128051
Have secret police genocide the 3% muslim population while war is being prepped
>>
File: vaserniak factionsklr.png (31KB, 1110x712px) Image search: [Google]
vaserniak factionsklr.png
31KB, 1110x712px
The Vaserniak Factions can hardly be called an unified entity. Many different regional authorities bicker for power and, although their leader is a jihadist, there is a suprisingly large amount of Christian Vaserniaks and even ethnic Slawonks, who, with a little bit of effort, could be swayed to join your side, make them fight eachother and take over before the Commies do.
>>128072
Modern weapons are bought from the Polrensk-Okren Commonwealth. This "submachineguns" should become standard use for the military in one or two years, but right now it's reserved for some squads and the secret police force. Speaking of wich...
>>128080
A secret police force, nicknamed "the removers" started operating in the Muslim majority areas of Slawonika, making their most influential leaders "disappear". This, combined with the effort put on by missionaries, is making the Muslim population of Slawonika rapidly decrease.
Be right back, niggers, I got to eat
>>
>>128183
can you show the stats for the other nation and
work on tanks
>>
>>128183
op
>>
File: countrysheetv.png (45KB, 1011x489px) Image search: [Google]
countrysheetv.png
45KB, 1011x489px
>>128910
>>128974
Tanks will have to wait a bit. We still are a slightly backwater country, and cavalry is still the norm. Although I guess we could buy some of the crappy types of tanks from someone. That would still give us an advantage.
>>
>>129049
buy them also make propaganda that supports us and our allies
>>
File: plane.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
plane.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
>>129328
Agents are sneaked into the border regions of Vasernia to spread propaganda favoring Slawonika. Popular support for Slawonika in the border factions (Rebonika and Slawnik) increases.
At least I think that's what you wanted.

>The army has been fully mobilized
>>
File: tank.jpg (9KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
tank.jpg
9KB, 291x173px
>>129328
>Some tanks have been bought from the Commonwealth. Polrenski commanders were hired to train the new tank squads.
Forgot about that. Oops.
>>
INVADE VASRENIAK
>>
>>133665
ask Hravaktia if they want to join us in the invasion
>>
File: thingy.png (21KB, 1011x489px) Image search: [Google]
thingy.png
21KB, 1011x489px
>>133665
>>133694
The commies are alredy at war with the Vaserniaks, so at least they shouldn't attack our men if they find them.

------------------------------------

The Slawonikan troops first entered the northern regions of Vasernia, where they found little to no resistence until they reached the major cities, where the local Christian Vaserniaks and Slawonks recieved them as liberators.
However, in the southern regions resistance was fiercer, as the underequipped Moslems attacked your men with all they had. Suicide bomber attacks were not uncommon, and in most battles the enemies outnumbered your men.
The fiercest recistance was seen in the Bazin Emirate, but in the end more and more land was taken from the Vaserniaks.
>Keep pushing forwards, thus stopping the commies from taking land
>Just take the capital and leave the rest of the country to its own luck
>Do something in the occupied lands
>>
File: front.png (12KB, 516x413px) Image search: [Google]
front.png
12KB, 516x413px
>>135839
Oops, wrong pic
>>
>>135839

Open channels with commies, discuss how we will split the nation.
>>
>>135839
>>
File: split.png (19KB, 686x380px) Image search: [Google]
split.png
19KB, 686x380px
>>136582
>>136589
The attack on Vasernia continued fiercely, as your ranks grew in size with more ethnic Slawonks and Christian Vaserniaks joining your forces.
You open channels with the Hravaktians to discuss how will you two split the country.
The response did not please you at all.
Not only did the Hravatkians want to take the region where ethnic Hravatks are majority, but also most of Vasernia itself, including their capital, Sajrev, wich has been part of Slawonika for uncountable generations, and the region of Marsegnov, a predominantly Christian region that could have been your only chance of reaching the sea in quite a while.
What will you do now?
>Comply, better not anger the Commies
>The commies haven't grabbed nearly as much land as they claim yet, we can still take one of this important provinces before they do:
>Marsegnov, the only part in Vasernia with access to the sea
>Vasernia proper, holding it's capital, wich is very important in the history of Slawonika
>Something else
>>
File: front.png (21KB, 973x474px) Image search: [Google]
front.png
21KB, 973x474px
>>136786
These are the actualy occupied lands.
>>
>>136786
>Vasernia proper, holding it's capital, wich is very important in the history of Slawonika

Our nation has no established navy, nor a history of one therefore getting a sea-side location is much less useful than it would otherwise be. However having a highly-developed city and the surrounding lands can't fail.
>>
File: battle.png (51KB, 998x500px) Image search: [Google]
battle.png
51KB, 998x500px
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>137222
As the commies took over the last stronghold in the Vaserniak coast, most of your men were headed to Sajrev. This isn't going to be easy.
Most Vaserniak troops are here to defend the capital, and although still relatively underequipped when compared to your troops, the Vaserniaks will give their everything before letting Sajrev fall into Slawonk hands again.

Your troops found most of the garrison of the city trenched in the outskirts. Their cavalry started charging...
The siege of Sajrev has begun. Only the dice Gods knows what will happen now.
>>
>>137862
>86/100=success!
The fighting is fierce, and both sides fight bravely, but in the end your troops take the day and defeat the enemy! The city is quickly taken and the enemy combatants captured. One notable event is that a Slawonikan combatant, a Gyspy musican called Gyula Ramonev, ran behind the enemy lines and, with his trumpet, played the melody that the Vaserniak commanders used to call for retreat, wich made a squad fall back, creating an opening for your troops into the city. Should this man be condecorated?
>Yes, he was brave and his tricks probably saved a lot of Slawonikan lifes
>No, Gypsy trickery is not acceptable in the Slawonikan army

-------------------------------

The Vaserniak commander was captured after resisting in the government building with his personal guard for six hours. What should be done with him?
>Execute him. End any hope the Moslems have of rebelling forever
>Incarcerate him, let him rot
>Give him in to the Hravaktians. Let them deal with him
>Something else

------------------------------

The Hravaktians are unhappy about you taking the capital before they did, but they can't do anything about it right now.
Pic releted is the map now.
>>
File: rulerquestmap.png (82KB, 2072x824px) Image search: [Google]
rulerquestmap.png
82KB, 2072x824px
>>137968
Forgot the map
>>
>>137968
>Yes, he was brave and his tricks probably saved a lot of Slawonikan lifes

>Give him in to the Hravaktians. Let them deal with him
>>
>>138107
Okay, with that done, this is it for today! See you next saturday or tomorrow or sometime, I don't know!
Man, I really thought I would have more free time this weekend to do this. Guess I was wrong.
>>
Yes. Good good
>>
>>147392
I mean a separate email or way to contact you, that you have no personal info attached to and you can discard after use. Something that is like a disposable phone or coupon than you can toss when its no longer needed. Its mostly for people who do not want to not be personally identified or want to get spam bombed and stuff.
>>
>>147420
Oh, that. Sure. Send a mail to [email protected]
>>
>>147431
Just sent a message, sorry about the delay.

>living south of the Wall
Which one? Hadrian's wall? Trumps future wall? The Great Wall of China? The Wall in Westros?
>>
>>147603
>Trump's future Wall
Waaay down in there, ocassionaly whining about two stolen islands.
Also, thank you very much for all the advice! I'll try to make the stuff here harder (or at least less easy) and although I had planned to make the annexation of Vaserniak easy, it's true that still there should be a reaction to this annexation. In this case, Vasernia's friends being mad because we just took over.
Also, about the SMG's, they weren't yet implemented, they were going to be in a year's time, but I guess that's still too little time, you are right, so all in all I think that the time it takes to make it widespread in the army should be greater. Besides, I notice that some recently-annexed land filled with angry Muslims shouldn't be that easy to keep.
Once again, thank you very much for the advice! I really appreciate it!
>>
>>149256
Argentina?
>>
File: commie.png (2KB, 132x192px) Image search: [Google]
commie.png
2KB, 132x192px
>>150107
Yup.

--------------------------------------

...Turns out both renovating the army and annexing half of a rebellious country at roughly the same time were not very good for the economy.
Inflation and unemployment is skyrocketing, and the newly annexed Vaserniak provinces, especially those with Muslim majority and the poorer areas of Sajrev are getting restless, as the population is not very acceptive of their new rulers.
The economy may collapse if we don't start trading. But what is our main export?

>A)Agriculture, we sell food and other supplies to the bigger nations that are preparing for war
>B)Industrial, we sell guns and other heavy industry materials to the bigger nations
>C)Raw resources: our nation has plenty of oil and minerals beneath its many mountains. Exporting said oil should make us rich
We can only pick one of these options

------------------------------------------------------

>Write in what should be done in the annexed territories
>>
>>150555

Industry/Tech

As for the annexed nations, I say we go full Unit 371.
>>
>>150555
>B)Industrial, we sell guns and other heavy industry materials to the bigger nations

It is easier to get grain from your enemy than to get a gun from your enemy.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.