[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hereditary Builder Pt. 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: map.png (151KB, 900x771px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
151KB, 900x771px
(A Multi-civ game)

In the year, [Turn 0], the Empire boasts its strengths in having a cooperative multi-racial nation. Through the unique skills presented by each different race, the Empire led in many aspects of advancements. Of course, this couldn't have been done without the leadership skills of Emperor Bello, the Reborn-er. Through his leadership, the Empire was happy, successful, and great.

Until, the Emperor died that is.

[Now you play as a noble, who has to lead in this time of need when the Empire is leaderless, a powder-keg of racial tension, and all the while other nobles get in your way in whatever your goal is.]

Hereditary, Noble Builder.

>Lord's Name:
>Fluff:
>Skill: (Keep blank)
>Bonus: (Keep blank)
>Kingdom's Name:
>Color: (Also write your location)
>Fluff: (Fantasy Races are allowed)
(Keep everything blank below)
>Military:
>Supply:
>Buildings:
>Technology:
>Storage:
>Magic:
>Bonus:

>New players:
Can take over/replace afk nations or become a supporter/hero/or solo person.

>Setting: Medieval Fantasy. All race is fine. Magic is severely limited.

>How to play?
Just think of a regular civ-game but each player controls one civ.
Each player has 2 actions.
Use these 2 actions to build your nation to whatever you wish.

>Location:
Give me the location you want to be placed.

>East, South, West Castle
Controlling one castle gives 1 bonus action.
-Requirements
Must control all the land around the castle or the players around the castle gives an unanimous vote to give you the castle.
Can not control another castle or the Capital.

>Capital
Controlling the Capital gives 2 bonus actions.
-Requirements
Must control the land around the castle.
Can not control a castle.
Players with 50% of the territory of the whole map must vote you in.
>>
File: whisper-carthage-romans.jpg (85KB, 1600x740px) Image search: [Google]
whisper-carthage-romans.jpg
85KB, 1600x740px
>>1252220
C. hic est
>>
>>1252743
Baku reporting in
>>
>>1252220
Here.

Leader change after this turn's responses.
>>
>>1252220
Not afk
>>
>>1252220
Fed up with Boring Beaches, Tormenting Tour Guides and Serene Scenery?

Then come to Salvynia today! Magnificent Mysteries, Bewitching Beauties and some sort of Landscapes are waiting for YOU! Enjoy fun activities such as:

-Salvynian Wine Tastings!

-Monster Hunts!

- Getting your Life Force sucked out of you by one of Salvynia's oldest inhabitants! ~OooOOooOOooh! Spooky!

Remember: You don't live forever!
So order your very own Salvynian Experience TODAY for only 9,99!

Its a once in a lifetime experience!
>>
>>1253974
>Remember: You don't live forever!
Except if you are a Vampire, A Ghost, or a Skeleton
>>
>>1252220
not afk
>>
File: you are correct.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
you are correct.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>>1254021
It must have slipped my mind.
>>
Rolled 87, 58, 43, 89, 13 = 290 (5d100)

>>1252220
forgot my turn in the last thread.

>Lord's Name: AZOK THE DEFILER
>fluff: After having been asleep, for at long time Azok the defiler, the HiveKing(hive insect), has awoken in a new strange land, with some of his subjects. Now they must rebuild their Hive and return to their former strength. having a single queen with him, he plans to build his kingdom anew. Armed with his insect mutations, Azoks species, can adapt to any situation as long as they can eat some of the existing insects/fauna.
>Skill: Hive-Mind, Insect, Leader
>Bonus:
+310 [Swarm Points]
[Swarming the Rolls]
Every [Turn 5n], you can modify your rolls so that the sum of all dices equal to the amount of your [Swarm Points]. Turn 1
>Kingdom's Name: HiveKingHive
>Color: purple, Greenwhich
>Fluff: Greenwhich, is an inhospital place for humans. It is ruled by the insect, which produce various products, which they sell to the other empires, in exchange for various thins the hive needs. Other than this, the Kingdom of HiveKingHive, Is a hive where Azok rules over other of his species, where they see him as their god, and follows his orders no matter what. As such there’re is no place for a religion, and humans, although the insects do entertain the various merchants, diplomats and what not. However no humans are allowed permanent settlement in the lands, in order to avoid the insects from eating them when they are hungry.
>Military:
8 Insects [C: E*, D: E*, M: E*] *Values are all halved
>Supply: 460
>Buildings:
Market (?) [Trade Routes : 1]
Tunnels [M: C]
Breeding Ground [Recruiting: C, Training: D]
Insect (Product) Shop [Supply Gain: D]
>Technology:
Thinkers [Research: E]
>Storage: Hell orb [One Time Use - Creates a large amount of Fire. Needs Mana to fuel]
>Magic:
>Bonus:
Population can't rebel, commit crime, or go against your orders.
You can train/recruit 2x units at a time.
Consuming OTHER player's supplies, buildings, armies, or leaders gives you more Swarm Points.
you insekts have evolution
Events: Racial tensions have risen in following country: Expedition, Roa
Racial conflict: Krogar
Breeding Ground 3/6

Brood mothers 6/8
Insekt 4/8
Inseckt 4/8

1. work on brood mothers
2.research how to improve the hives soldiers
3. reseach mana
4. breed more insekts
5.breed more inseckts
>>
>>1252220
elves be here
>>
Black Raven standing by
>>
>>1252220
asuh
>>
Gee I don't suppose the thread is dead is it?

If so, let me write an ending:

Terrible plagues, famines and natural disasters plague the Empire and open war breaks out everywhere over what little resources remain. The people are faced with a choice - either leave or die - and most people choose to leave. Slowly but surely, Emperor Bello's legacy crumbles to dust.

Will OP return to subvert this bad end or will this be the true fate of the Empire?
>>
Sorry friends just having myself a vacation right now. Be back soon!
>>
>>1263943
so the heir was.... Hillary Clinton?

>>1264018
Bello does making a dead person within my kingdom a saint require any dice rolling at all?

Additionally to this; does removing a bone and making it a relic need a roll?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.