[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future noir

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

>the year is 2250
>humanity has expanded into the second age of colonialism.
>in order to go between galaxies quickly, space time is manipulated to create a wormhole between two galaxies
>these are called lane gates.
>certain systems such as the Higgs system, and the Dirac system have grown wealthy on trade from ships coming through the system's lane gates.
>certain systems such as the aldrin system, while all planets are inhospitable, have massive space stations on which humanity can live
>you live on Buzz town.
>One of the aforementioned gargantuan space stations
>only nowhere near as nice
>You are a detective, working with the BPD
>you are sitting in your office, glass of whiskey sitting on your desk
>this isn't that cheap shit from the gardens though, this is imported from earth
>The holoscreen starts flashing
what do?
>>
>>1251134
Check in our mirror
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>1251134
>Check if anyone is trying to message me or some shit
"What is it now?"
>>
>>1251166
>You check the smart panel.
>Fucking hell gorod
>gorod was your incompetent apprentice
>initially from the keplar systems, his family was displaced after the supernova event, which destroyed the keplar system
>You tap respond
>"Yes gorod what is it now?"
>"Sir, you really ought to come down to the forces bar! the chicks are unbelievable!"
>"Fucking hell gorod stop calling me when you're drunk. I don't have time for your drunk antics."
>he must have taken a few more swigs of whatever he was drinking because his speech became more slurred
>"Sir, come on please."
>In the backgroundI heard a woman talking to him.
>"Absolutely girl, I'd serve you anything"
>"hey sir, well duty calls! hehe"
>"go get 'em tiger"
>he hung up before I finished.
>Of course he was at the force bar.
> it being nepday already, people were out having the times of their lives.
>you see after humanity's expansion into the rest of the milky way, there needed to be several adjustments to the calendar
>today was the earth equivalent of friday
>a new entry slides into my wrist screen
>phsycho in the lower tunnels, Urgent!
>what do?
>>
>>1251222
> go deal with the psycho
If we finish that fast we can go to the bar and try to make everyone else miserable.

> wormholes between galaxies
> expansion into the rest of the milky way
Did you mean wormholes between systems?
>>
File: pkd.png (4MB, 2131x1252px) Image search: [Google]
pkd.png
4MB, 2131x1252px
>>
>>1251222
Grab our sidearm equivalent and head on down to the lower tunnels.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.