[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Tribe Called /qst/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: katy-grierson-gorge.jpg (598KB, 1920x1805px) Image search: [Google]
katy-grierson-gorge.jpg
598KB, 1920x1805px
Rules
Most votes wins
no rerolls

i will choose the highest of the first three rolls, will tell you when to roll

For as long as anyone can remember, your father led the tribe. You all stood one-hundred strong and bent nature to your will.

He has kept the tribe attuned to the requests of the gods and prosperity has been your tribes only memory for so long. Up until now, all has gone well and you were to make eighteen years of age when the plague struck. All across the land whether it be friend or foe, tribes have had most of their members fall sick and then dead. Now from one-hundred only ten members remain.

Now ten remain, of the ten the composition is as follows

two elderly
one young child
six betrothed
and yourself

you must lead the tribe to safety, but first

what is your name?
>>
>>124953
Yareth
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

Frank
>>
>>124969
choosing a name is based on who ever gets the most votes, actions like "Oh we want to kill a giant lizard." rely on rolls
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>124969
Dho Wohanysh
>>
>>124974
Then I vote for Frank.
>>
>>124965

second
>>
File: 1432518685580.png (940KB, 848x501px) Image search: [Google]
1432518685580.png
940KB, 848x501px
>>124982
>>124965

You immediately set out to tally how much supplies are left. Over the past few months your father before succumbing to his illness used as many resources as he could to feed the sick, despite being popular then it leaves your tribe with little in the form of food. You have several tarps and the resources to quickly set a camp.

The spirit of the tribe is obviously down. They are reminded of the deaths of most of who they knew and loved by the plague and they turn to you to set a path through this difficult future.

Situation
Food: 10/100 (15 days)
Spirit: Low
Population: 10 Tribesmen

What do you do next?
A. Hunt For Food
B. Explore the surrounding area
C. Migrate (Requires Successfully Exploring Area)
D. Other
>>
>>125034
>B. Explore the surrounding area
>>
>>125034
>B. Explore the surrounding area
>>
>>125063
>>125072
roll a d20 to see your success
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>125079
>>
>>125081
The tribe discovers how ineffective it is to explore with blindfolds on.
>>
File: Palmyra.jpg (2MB, 1089x1515px) Image search: [Google]
Palmyra.jpg
2MB, 1089x1515px
>>125081

You send two tribesmen to head due north to see what is located there. After taking a few days supplies for the two of them they set out to explore the northern areas.

After four days, they come back detailing the north. Only one tribesman returns. He tells you how the other man managed to slip on a log that was over a stream. He fell into the stream and broke his leg. Although the returnee, Shem details how he tried to pull him out of the river the other tribesman had managed to get himself caught on a weed and was stuck. Now thanks to his negligence your tribe numbers nine. Moods are at an all-time low, what do you do next?

Situation
Food: 5/10 (6 days left)
Spirit: Very Low
Population: 9 Tribesmen

What do you do next?
A. Hunt For Food
B. Explore the surrounding area
C. Migrate (Requires Successfully Exploring Area)
D. Other
>>
>>125127
A. Hunt For Food
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>125142
>>
>>125142
seems nobody wants to do this

this board was a mistake
>>
>>125149
You sound like my mother when she talks about me.
>>
>>125149
You are being too quick to judge. The story told needs to be engaging and we haven't seen much yet.
It's as if you stopped reading the title page of a book and accused me of not liking it. Well, no shit Sherlock. How can I like something I know nothing of?
>>
>>126103
agreed, many people are reading but not responding because not to interesting yet
>>
>>131537
Not really much you can do when OP gives up.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.