[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mute Swordsman Quest #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Crissaegrim2.png (232KB, 1590x694px) Image search: [Google]
Crissaegrim2.png
232KB, 1590x694px
You nod and Sybil tosses the flask to you, you catch it and waft the opening attempting to get a sense of what you're about to drink, you're immediately hit with a weird sickly sweet scent, deciding to throw caution to the wind once more you take a sip from the flask.You're greeted with a smooth, sweet, thick liquid that goes down smoothly and Turns your guts into and inferno. Your eyes widen in surprise, Sybil notices and grins, "Like it? Got it from some shop, saying it's supposed to keep you warm during cold nights." Both you and Sybil spend the rest of the night passing the flask back and forth with her rambling about meaningless things while you nod and pretend to pay attention. You find yourself dozing off, the warm feeling inside dragging yourself into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You awaken to find yourself laying in a field, filled with strange, exotic red flowers that seem to go on endlessly, you instinctively reach for your blade only to find it missing. Where you would normally panic you only feel calm and at ease. You wander the field sleepily, unsure of where you are. That is, until you hear a female voice that echoes across the field, "HELLO!, GIVE ME A MOMENT AND I WILL GREET YOU PERSONALLY."

Well, this is worrying.

>Meh, should be fine. She sounded nice anyways

>Custom Action
The story so far:
You're a mute warrior currently traveling with Sybil, your current party leader whom happened to lead you to some dungeon. Inside, you found some strange sort of ruins where you were assaulted by shadow-beings, while being heavily damaged you managed to tap into the Void, a state in which it's possible for a warrior to ignore his wounds and fatigue for a time.

After surviving the ambush you found a strange sword which you took with yourself. After limping out you managed to meet up with Sybil and began the trek back to the Town. After some time the party stopped to rest for the night.
>>
>Meh, should be fine. She sounded nice anyways

We just got hammered. Ain't got no time for worrying.
>>
Is thread 1 archived anywhere?
>>
>>1248415
I thought that this was part 2 of A Sword's Exile (https://archived.moe/qst/thread/1088976/#1093701), drop a link to thread 1 though.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.