[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worm Quest 2: Surprise Motherfuckers edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (33KB, 309x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 309x185px
I was thinking I might as well run the quest for three hours and earlier, tomorrow it'll continue around 3:30.

LAST TIME: You met some people, saw a guy get killed, got super powers, beat two parahumans, talked with a voice in your head, and reported a little girl to the PRT

As you hang up the phone you hear the sounds of dogs barking, probably strays. But considering you have an alien's voice in your head and you have nuclear and molecule related powers.

You can't help but feel paranoid.

You also feel a soreness in your throat, odd.

>What now?
>>
>>1244988
Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of paranoia. Investigate barking with caution.
>>
>>1244988
you cheeky sonofa

>check out the barking. fingers crossed it's just bitch.
>>
>>1244988
>check out the barking. fingers crossed it's just bitch.
I'm only doing this because of metagaming mind you. Hopefully we can make Bitch great again.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 243x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 243x164px
>>1245092

Oh that I am, that I am

>Writing
>>
>>1245122
bitch is already great, it's just that like Sophia, she can be a bit of a, well, bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 265x175px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 265x175px
Oh paranoia, it'll destroy ya. But you need to find out what the barking is.

There for you leave the phone booth and make your way into the alley where you could hear the barking grow louder and louder.

By the time you get there? Nothing.

Dead silence, but once again you hear growling. And see the dogs for sure, a bit ugly but you're sure they're nice....if they weren't growling at you with bared teeth right now.

And with them is someone dressed in a thick jacket, combat boots, a pair of jeans and a cheap bulldog mask.

"Cute little ones." Solomon says, "One in the middle looks like a fun guy."

>What now?
>>
>>1245162
NOPE! nope nope nope.

>go back to the docks and make a mask so if we are forced to use the nuka~whip we aren't outing ourselves."
>>
>>1245162
Uh, I forgot we didn't have a mask.
Do >>1245171 and make a MF Doom mask out of some scrap and our magical matter manipulation powers.
But first: Wave and say "Nice puppers!".
>>
>>1245190
so I was thinking, because of how our powers would likely damage most clothing, best bet might be something like sleeveless robes or a toga with a ballistics vest under the sheet. maybe a bag to carry sharp metal fragments. could probably go for a rags and ruins look cause the greeks were faggots.
>>
>>1245204
Holy shit, its burlap sack guy. Run for your lives!
>>
>>1245171
>>1245190

>I don't want to be mauled by dogs. Writing

Hey, you could end up making some great nuclear fusion proof armor and a helmet. It's possible
>>
>>1245243
Yes. No toga. Bad toga-anon.
>>
File: Sackman bearteeth.jpg (49KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sackman bearteeth.jpg
49KB, 500x300px
>>1245220
>Nuclear Sackman, slayer of thousands.

>>1245243
Probably could, might take time to make it.
>>
>>1245250
it was a placeholder till something better.
>>
>>1245243
Honestly I don't see how you can call these tentacles fusion tentacles. So we smash some molecules together, they break up and out of that mess come flying some larger ions and high energy subatomic particles. I guess we can control them and keep them into a tentacle shape. That is a plasma tentacle. If we were to damage people directly be inducing nuclear fusion inside of them they would just instantly blow up.
>>
>>1245257
Sure. It's okay to have a thing for togas. Not that weird.
>>
>>1245274
all I care about is finding out if it's possible to use this to fly, otherwise we need to take up freerunning.
>>
Death does it's job well at times, but as of this moment? Fuck off boy you have a few more decades ahead and you want to enjoy them.

You raise up you hands and slowly move forward, "I'm going!" You say to the person, "I'll just be on my way. And nice puppers by the way!"

The person tilts their head much like how a dog would. In confusion mostly.

"Your dogs I mean."

"Thanks." The...girl grunts, shit she's buff looking for a chick. But you should keep that to yourself.

You make your way past her and the dogs, and once you don't see them. You sprint back toward the ship graveyard.

Seems Ivy is already gone. Probably in whatever ship is her 'house'.

>What now?

>>1245274

Really? Well damn, I got something wrong
>>
>>1245307
>Really? Well damn, I got something wrong
doesn't matter, it's superpowers. something is ALWAYS wrong.

>What now?
grab the metal fragments for our mask, then a few as bullets, final some metal we can take home and make some armor out of.
>>
>>1245307
Seconding >>1245314
Preferably a mask with peripheral vision.

Not sure about taking a bunch of metal home though. What is it for, a science project? Better just to work on it out here.
>>
>>1245356
good point, put it in a stash.
>>
>>1245356
>>1245362

Ok, roll me 1d20 for getting material and making the armor.

Autosuccess if you give a detailed description of what the armor should look like
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1245379
Armor should be gathered from the scrap metal around the shipyard, and modified with our molecular fuckery so that our tendrils don't melt it.

once we find what works and aiming for light armor, we set to work making what amounts to a breast plate, armgaurds, sabatons, and a helmet that features a chinstrap which holds the lower jaw of our mask. then we wrap a cloth over ourselves till we have a robe or a cloak.

in the future we'll find some nuke tendril resistant material to make sleeves and pants out of.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1245379
nat1 coming in, we horribly burn our face.
>>
mix of roman legionary and post-apocalyptic warrior. and best roll I've gotten in a damn while too! where were these dice in LBQ?!
>>
What about names? I've been thinking about fusion related ones for like three minutes and have only come up with one decent one. I would rather something that didn't give an indication of our power until people already knew what we did, then they could connect it. But w/e.

>Strong Nuclear Force
>Tokamak
>Negasonic Teenage Warhead
>Fat Man
>>
>>1245444
>Negasonic Teenage Warhead
fellow fan of monster magnet?

https://youtu.be/2RCwgz4FiSA
https://youtu.be/dscfeQOMuGw
https://youtu.be/jE7Zv6d-HUA

I still want it to be Holocaust and turn Sophia/Shadow Stalker into 'Denial' but i'm open to idea's, just not those listed.
>>
Why not Anomaly? Or Brain Scorcher? Or some other STALKER reference? STALKER is cool as shit, yo.
>>1245444
>>
>>1245457

1. Probably referencing Deadpool

2. Goddamn it E88

>>1245470

You could then tell people to get out.

I may as well throw in a suggestion to help you anons get a name. Look up names for nuclear bombs. Tsar Bomba, Trinity, Little Boy, like what this anon did for one >>1245444

Just an idea from the qm

Also

>Writanio
>>
Orange Herald.

call ourselves Herald? once again, still keeping the obvious as my primary vote, but i'm pretty sure the QMs gonna shut that down.
>>
Harbinger
Finality
Apothesis
Revelation
>>
. . what are our goals? I named the computer Omega in the last quest cause it's goal was to BE the omega of a god.

whats our goal, become a king? force some standards of practice on the damn capes (on pain of death) and remove villians (what I had in mind when I came up with Holocaust), destroy an organization? an Endbringer? what's our aim?
>>
You gather up metal from around the ship graveyard, you think you gathered enough for you to make a helmet and armor.

Using some molecular shenanigans you shape the scrap into a fine work of art:

Light chest armor having a mixed appearance between roman praetorian armor and SWAT body armor. Armor to cover your arms along with vambraces and pauldrons having a few little spikes on them for a bit of intimidation factor.

And for the helmet, a vent ontop of the thing could act as the sort of thing that centurions had on their helmets glass on the left and right sides for peripheral vision. The name for it eludes you at the moment, and to go with it a mask that has a lower metal jaw complete with teeth and a gas mask and goggles.

Still steel grey however. Need to get some spray paint or something for coloring it.

>>1245527

I'm always open for names E88, I won't shut you down. Just won't pick a name until you guys got a consensus for your super name.
>>
>>1245549
Sheeit. I'm not going to think ahead intil we have proven we can survive. And while my goal would usually be to avoid the multiversal death of earth I think in this case where we go is going to depend alot on the sweet talking AU chucklefuck in our head. Like where did it come from and what did it do with the canon plot?

>>1245457
>fellow fan of monster magnet?
Nah, yeah I've only got one album of theirs. I heard the name on that Deadpool movie.

>>1245444
Those names weren't serious apart from Tokamak. Although I could get behind Strong Nuclear Force just to piss people off.

My favourite cape name from Worm is Assault because of the story behind it.
>>
>>1245673

Well, I head to bed with one final message.

Kaiser was a true hero
>>
tokamak sounds cool. and it's obscure, people won't know what it is immediately
>>
>>1245673
>>1245694
>Tokamak
eh, I think it gives too much away on our powers.

>>1245673
Deadpool, darn, forever alone with my rockin music.
>>
File: 1.jpg (22KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22KB, 852x480px
Holy SHIT an actual Worm quest on /qst/

i've been reading nothing but fanfic stuff since i finished it in something like a week back in June, made it through a large chunk of the reddit post index and the alt!power stories (sticking with Voracity and Alchemical Solutions, with occasional pops in to check on Constellations)

as for the actual Quest, uhhh. Names? with the whole radiation thing going on, and the generally-accepted idea of referencing at least one of your powers (if you even have multiple) in your name, i propose Flare (as in solar), Chernobyl (idk radiation), or... y'know, molecular BONDS... Bond. James, Bond.

wow did you fucking do that on purpose Chaos
>>
>>1246790
We got lucky with dice.

Seeing as your the lore junky, any details on how dangerous a game were gonna be playing with the "scion's brain worm brother" being in our head?

>>1245559
Still rooting for Holocaust then.
>>
>>1246790
>Voracity
>In which you are the friendliest deep one
>>
the qm's schedule and the lack of anything better to do is going to be the death of me.
>>
File: Feeling.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Feeling.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
Chaos you bastard! I just realized what you were doing by with the sports team name!

>Brockton Bay Triggered.
>we just did.
>have a smug pepe.
>>
>>1246807

>any details on how dangerous a game were gonna be playing with the "scion's brain worm brother" being in our head?

as long as we don't tell literally anyone about it, we should be okay. also, one of the local villain teams, the undersiders, has a member we REALLY NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM. she can figure out just about anything just by looking at a person and super-powered-cold-reading them. she'll almost certainly figure out there's something screwy going on with our powers.

also there's a merc team in the city that goes on the hunt for anything about those vials we drank and the people who make them (at least in canon, not sure about this world what with Solomon existing), so maybe also stay away from them unless we want to be interrogated and/or be offered to join up with them (Faultline's Crew, whoops, forgot to mention that)

so on a scale of 1 to We're Fucked, as long as we don't mention getting our powers from a bunch of cans (and NOT transforming into some eldritch abomination physically because of it, which would be somewhere around an 80% chance because WHO DRINKS ALL OF THEM), We Should Be Pretty Okay

tl;dr stay away from Tattletale and Faultline, we're good
>>
>>1247318
Yeah, figured Tattletale would be a bit of a "at all cost" avoidance, but thanks for the heads up on Faultline.

any idea's for setting up our liar? cause i'm pretty sure it would be a good idea putting it a good deal away from the main city and coast.
>>
>>1247357
the classic choice is The Boat Graveyard, as far as i can remember it's up north near the Merchants, and, well. with the kind of power we can throw around, i REALLY don't think they're of much consideration... unless this AU Quest has them with some new capes. then possibly.

fuck it, let's go to canada and join the Guild :B
>>
>>1247414
i'd rather not leave best country for that communist maple syrup factory.
>>
>>1247573
alternately, since we're apparently all powerful (except around power nullifiers like Hatchet Face or Animos), we could go full reverse and see if Geselleschaft wants us
>>
>>1247596
>Geselleschaft
who? and never call yourself all powerful, always remember that even a god can be turned into a fucking cube and eaten by a teenager.
>>
I HAVE RETURNED.

>>1246790

Welcome, and no. I did that on accident Mr. Bonds.

>>1247184

There you go E88, you get the joke now.

>>1247318

>WHO DRINKS ALL OF THEM.

As agreed in the last thread, Meta-gamers and people with no self-preservation instinct.
Well, with the armor made. You have one question.

>What now?
>>
>>1247684
the villain society that funds and supports (and controls indirectly through FEAR) the E88
>>
>>1247717
we got away from that Lung guy pretty well, maybe we should go after that wolf dude? he seems like an asshole.

or, woah hey the merchants exist and pretty much everyone unanimously hates them, maybe we should fuck 'em up
>>
>>1247729

>Wolf guy

That was Hookwolf compadre, one of the true heroes. Along with Jack, Coil and Kaiser
>>
>>1247717
I would say leave the scene and stow away our armor. fingers crossed light armor can be stealthy in any way. after that, we should look into new hobbies of free running and airsoft/paintball. you know why.
>>
>>1247734
(i know, bud. i'm the anon who read all the shitloads of worm stuff. btw, since you're here: you're a godsend for running a Worm quest. lovin' it so far. i'm just trying not to metagame the fuck out of your quest :>)
>>
>>1247752
>Archive.
lol, it fits.
>>
>>1247752

I know, and danke

So hide the armor and go find new hobbies? Right

>Writanis
>>
You carry your armor to a ruined sailboat and hide it in there, you then make a mental note for it being inside the hull of said sailboat, red paint and pretty rusted.

Now, to go find a place to find some hobbies.

Roll to find a nice place for a hobby that may or may not help in your carrier
>>
>>1247790
rollan standard percentile dice
>>
>>1247790

>Carrier

Career. I must be tired
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1247790
fingers crossed were not wishing on a monkeys paw.
>>
Rolled 5, 6 = 11 (2d10)

>>1247794
well i guess i don't know how dice work on qst but sure let's go with last two post digits unless this roll works
>>
>>1247801

Options box: dice+1d20

>>1247796

>Writabingo
>>
After spending time looking around you end up coming across a store, oddly enough it looks like one part tabletop game store, another video game store, and the last third is for airsoft?

>Do you enter this magical realm?
>>
>>1247838
/tg/ /v/ and /asp/? FUCK YES! we will enter your magical realm!
>>
>>1247838
which district is this store located in?
>>
we should be coming up on Tay Tay's trigger event soon, so that leaves us two options when we get to that point, either not be anywhere near the trigger locker, or only show up after she has her panic attack.
>>
>>1247859

The shopping district, when I meant 'some time' I meant a few hours
>>
>>1247851

>Writanonis
>>
You enter the store, and you see several things. From people sitting at tables playing games, to people walking out with consoles, rulebooks, games, airsoft guns, that sort of thing.

Among the tabletops you see, are D&D, World of Darkness games new and old, Exalted, and Warhammer.

"Hey there! Come on in!" The girl at the cash register says in a peppy tone of voice, "Looking for something?" She asks

>What now?
>>
>>1247915
"yes, nice to meet miss?" *introductions* "here for the airsoft stuff mostly." thinking a carbine/pdw and a handgun? what do you all say to that loadout?
>>
>>1247915
aw shit bro dat exalted

>>1247927
sounds about right.
>>
>>1247964
>we meet a solar irl.
>they size us up.
>"i can take him."
>skitter laughs in the distance.
>>
>>1247927
>>1247964

>Writingfu
>>
almost 20 minutes, either it's gonna be big or someone forgot to give the lunch break warning. . . . . is it lunch time already?
>>
>>1248101
oh shit it very may well be lunch time

fuck lunch time
>>
>>1248101
>>1248108
It's like dinner where I am. Also, good to see you guys and the quest running again!
>>
can someone PLEASE take the map in the OP and make a readable version?
>>
>>1248259
"lunch time" is somewhat of a meme in Worm; a lot of Big Bad Shit happening in the story seems to occur around noonish, aka 'lunchtime'

even Taylor comments on it once or twice, saying something like "oh my god i hate lunchtime." it's pretty great :B
>>
File: 2a8h9lS.jpg (813KB, 1920x1829px) Image search: [Google]
2a8h9lS.jpg
813KB, 1920x1829px
>>1248277
this is the best version of any map i've seen, that also doesn't spoil stuff that happens 8 arcs in
>>
>>1248310
thanks Archive. which districts did the different gangs control? I know ABB is around the Boardwalk and . . where else?
>>
>>1248310
What, the protectorate is on an island? I didn't pick up on that.

> doesn't spoil stuff
>levi pond
>coil's digs
>>
>>1248338
from a quote on the Worm subreddit:

"ABB turf is basically the whole of the docks north of the boardwalk (the Undersiders Lair on my map is roughly near the edge but still in it). Empire 88 I'm not so sure about but you can safely assume it's near to and West of Purity's Apartment, so probably the Commercial District. Although the Merchants technically exist at the time, they don't hold any land until after Leviathan where they get the boat graveyard down to just below the market (which they then immediately lose to Butcher because they're pretty useless)."

So, currently, ABB is pretty much Lower and South/West Docks Areas, E88 is mostly around Lower Docks South and Downtown areas, Merchants sort of mill about in the Trainyard and just the general north side of the map, Coil is around the area marked "Coil's Base," contained mostly to the Commercial District, and I'm going to guess Faultline is somewhere in Downtown Coast, probably the Western side. The Undersiders don't hold territory, but their base is near the Southern tip of the Docks, afaik. Sorta close to the Boardwalk. There's also an important place not mentioned on the map that I'm not sure where to place, but it's called Lord's Street Market, and I'm fairly certain it's a separate entity from The Boardwalk's shops. The Protectorate and Wards patrol a lot of the city, but only really in sections as far as I can tell. Also the PRT is... somewhere in the Downtown area.
>>
>>1248419
apologies. it's the best map that doesn't also have all the post-levi land-grabs, and actually has usable information on it
>>
>>1248473
>Although the Merchants technically exist at the time, they don't hold any land until after Leviathan where they get the boat graveyard down to just below the market (which they then immediately lose to Butcher because they're pretty useless)."

ok, lets set up shop around the Graveyard. if we have a class-b license we could probably get a chopper.
>>
"Yes, nice to meet you miss?..."

"Call me Sam." She says shrugging, "You?"

"James. Here for the airsoft stuff mostly." You tell her, "Mine setting me up with a carbine? A handgun maybe?"

She nods and makes a gesture to follow her, you do so and she brings you to a shooting range for airsoft guns, handing you some shooting glasses and a handgun.

"Go on ahead, take a shot cowboy." She says grinning, you head on up to one spot for your target.

Roll for shooting

>>1248101
>>1248108

No, just a thunderstorm. Sorry for the long delay. But nature is an asshole
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1248524
>>
Is Armsmaster as much of a fag as he seems to be?
>>
>>1248540

Hey, I'd be the same in his position. Only a bit nicer
>>
>>1248540
from what I found on wiki and what little I've read. . maybe, at least until some serious character development.

>>1248524
fuck nature

>>1248530
Heeeeeeeeey Maaaaaaaan Haaaaaas Guuuuuun. up next, actual airsoft games so we can learn to fight cover to cover.
>>
>>1248563

Nature is the most beautiful serial killer in the world.

>>1248530

>Gun-fu Writan
>>
>>1248554
Good to know our QM has no honour then.
>>
>>1248554
Sounds like being stuck with a superpowered Stanis baratheon, nightmare fuel.
>>
>>1248585

I watch Game of Thrones and read A Song of Ice and Fire.

Honor doesn't mean shit, it gets you fucking killed

>>1248592

Bend the knee
>>
File: My!.png (424KB, 550x508px) Image search: [Google]
My!.png
424KB, 550x508px
>>1248603
>>1248584
I don't read that fat cucks books and movies. but pick related.
>>
goin out for a bit for some drinks, bois.

don't get in any vans, don't accept any needles, i'm pretty sure James isn't Asian, and restrain your Heil arm. definitely flirt with Panacea or Glory Girl, though, if you see them.
>>
>>1248631
we'll flirt with stalker, and we will restrain the Heil arm, but when the race war comes and ABB chimps out. I make no promises.
https://youtu.be/76Fl3ZHfZ0k
>>
>>1248603
Reeeeeeeeeee

The iron throne has too much power. Greater independence to the kingdoms now!

In fairness I feel sorry for the guy. But shit are people like him difficult to work with.
>>
>>1248631
I would go for flirting with Panacea, will def be better than the alternative.

Also, try having an Old Pal. It is a cocktail consisting of equal parts Rye Whiskey, Campari, and Dry Vermouth. One of my favorites alongside a Rusty Nail.
>>
You ready the gun in your hands and aim it at the paper target, you take a deep breath. Clear your mind, you take an exhale.

Handgun is based on a Glock, seventeen rounds.

Once, twice, five times, empty clip. You shoot out all that there is. Once done you've hit six in the head, seven in the chest, the rest hitting different spots that would hurt but not kill.

Sam whistles, "Nice job." She says sounding impressed

"Thanks." You say a bit humbly

>What now?

>>1248631

1. But there's candy
2. Drugs are great
3. He isn't
4. Maybe, maybe not
>>
>>1248655
Yarn with Sam. See what she knows about town. Flirt.
>>
>>1248655
>Yarn with Sam. See what she knows about town. Flirt.
>>
>>1248655
>What now?

"first time shooting actually."

"do you have or know of anywhere they do competitions or milsim? was hopping to try that once, see how I like it."

do a sonar ping.

>>1248679
this, and rather than flirt just act charming. seemed to work back with the "popular crowd"
>>
>>1248655
>How about we head out back and show you what else I'm packing?
Spoiler: it's our dick...
>>
>>1248717

:^{) Just wait and see what I have in mind amigo

>>1248679
>>1248686
>>1248691

>Writanianianioooo
>>
"It's actually my first time shooting actually." You tell Sam truthfully, she just scoffs

"Beginner's luck!" she says playfully, patting you on the back. "Nice job though."

"So, know your way around town?" You ask

"Yeup. I know that there's a couple of gangs, so keep watch. Empire 88: nazis, in around the commercial district of Brockton. ABB: Nearly all Asian and are ANY OF THE DOCKS north of the Boardwalk. And then the Undersiders who're near the edge of where the ABB are. Winslow high is a few miles away in the Docks district. So there you have the run down." She says

"Alright then. How do you know this?" You ask, she smiles and whispers

"I have a source." She says before pulling away

"Right, know anywhere they do competitions? Hoping to try that once, get a feel for it."

"My dad sets up airsoft games a bit out of town." She says

You nod.

Solomon, can we get a ping?

"One minute there guy." He says, and there goes a sonar ping. There is one here. "Wan! Wan Parahuman! Ah-Ah-Ah!" Solomon says in a fantastic Count von Count voice.

>What now?
>>
>>1248830
Try and figure out who the parahuman is without alerting them
>>
>>1248830
catch a glimpse on the way out of who it is. as we head back home for the night ask Solomon if he can dig through our memory of what we were searching of that group the other night and if any of it matches his limited memories.

preparations for Monday. see about getting our Cycle License so we can ride a chopper to and from the shipyard, save us time.

>>1248864
who do you think it will be?
>>
>>1248877
Grue, maybe Regent
>>
>>1248895
could be one of those faggots, Uber or Leet.
>>
>>1248830
Do this I think.
>>
>>1248900
Fuck those guys.
>>
>>1248830
>Point outside and say: Look, a dinosaur!

>sonar
>Doesn't tell us where the bogey is
Okay.

I hope we get to join up with Coil (who did nothing wrong) or Cauldron who are the only groups aware of the end of the world at this point. Assuming that is still happening I suppose now that Yeerks are on the scene.
>>
>>1248917
we should probably build ourselves up more, be at least "combat ready" so we can't be brought down in mear seconds by someone being clever like weaver did with Lung . . . will do.
>>
>>1248877
>>1248917

>What do you think I'm doing?
>>
>>1249109
hmn, eating, fapping or working. my default assumptions.
>>
You take the handgun and head back up the stairs, grabbing some of the essential needs for one of these airsoft guns. Ammo, safety shades, all of that.

As you head back up the stairs you see a new person. A guy with a nearly shaven head of black hair, a pair of John Lennon style shades, hawkish features, a scar running along his cheek, and blue eyes.

"For the last time Sig, you can't come here." A replacement cashier says

"Why not?! Is it because of that one time I beat the shit out of that chink who looked like he was with ABB? W-Was that it man? I swear it was that guy! I LEFT EMPIRE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" He says, his voice a slight high-pitch like Charlie Day.

My God do you need to see Pacific Rim again. It was a pretty good movie, but there is a Parahuman here.

You let out another sonar ping, and you found who it is.

It's the new arrival.
>>
>>1249174

Gonna pause the quest here, I'll pick it back up tomorrow.

And so anons. I say this,

So long, farewell, good day and goodbye
>>
>>1249174
>Casual observance for the moment.
>>
>>1249185
Alrighty, see ya next time Chaos.
>>
ahoy! raspberry cosmo was delish, and i'll have to try those drinks you mentioned, Toruc.

as for Quest, huh. sounds like more OC heading our way. be ready to be defensive if this guy starts anything, but otherwise be as interested as any other passer-by: not very. still, keep a lookout for Sam. she seems nice.
>>
Things to work on.
>Source of income.
>Contacts
>Vehicles and transport
>Flying or free running
>Martial arts - grapple and striking focus recommend, maybe pankration or Silat.

Barring the ability to find a legal source of cash flow I think we could possibly take over the black market operations in trainyard and boatyard district.
>>
>>1250654
We could try and go full boy scout with sales. As far as martial arts, I think a combination of pankration and aikido (tentacle holds and throws tho) would be best. Focus free-running, keep flying as a back-up/ace in the hole.

Also, could we go FLCL with our weapon of choice being a guitar or bass?
>>
>>1250770
Actually I was thinking with our mass manipulation shit we could go with a giant fucking hammer or do sword and board with our tentacles.

Also adding to the powers to test for list.

>Flight
>Nuclear fire
>Radiation Lazer
>>
>>1250794
Butbutbutbutbut...but...axe puns.
>>
>>1250849
Plenty can be made with a hammer.
>>
File: The hammer is.gif (135KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
The hammer is.gif
135KB, 200x200px
>>1250856
>>
File: Stop!.jpg (18KB, 293x199px) Image search: [Google]
Stop!.jpg
18KB, 293x199px
>>1250861
STOP
>>
Remind me, does tripcodes stay with if you change IP?
>>
Checking.
>>
>Observe the writing
>>
>>1251486
Ah ha ha yis.
>>
You'll just keep back for now, see how this all plays out.

"Sig, I'm just gonna ask you once to leave. Go." The cashier says pointing out the door, the guy who's been called Sig just sputters.

There seems to be a white and smoky substance coming out of his mouth, a slight hissing noise accompanying it.

Sig sucks in a sharp breath and storms out.

"Seems he's able to produce a sort of gas." Solomon states, "Should we get going after him?"

>What now?
>>
>>1251497
"Sounds good Saul."
>Do it. Follow.
>>
>>1251497
> no, shut up Solomon
For what purpose would we go after him and have we got our mask?
>>
>>1251533
So we can grab our mask later and pick up a henchman. Besides. Former empire and a chink kicker. Sounds good man.

(Finally, gas powers. Always go with the gas.)
>>
>>1251555
Yeah but do you want to follow him to talk to him or find out where to find him later. Because letting some random see us in our civilian identity and telling then we add a cape is a bad idea.
>>
>>1251620
Fine. We can probably search for him later or ask the store clerk about him.
>>
>>1251634
>>1251620
>>1251533

>Writanis

Also, going to be leaving on a vacation soon. Updates will be spotty, just wanted to make sure and share.

As I'm gone, plan and discuss and the like
>>
No Solomon, that's a stupid idea. Shut up.

"Yesh, okay man. I got it." He says in groaning a bit

You head over to the other cashier, "Who was that guy?" You ask

"Siegfried Delacroix." He sighs, "Guy is a bit of an er...odd one."

"How so?"

"He's a racist asshole, but is somehow lenient toward Arabs. Foul-mouthed but doesn't like it when other people swear. And-"

"Friend, sorry for me interupting. But do you know where he lives?" You ask

"A ways south from here. Apartment building, floor 63."

You nod, and make a note of the name. Delacroix.

>Alright, I'm going. Have a good one anons
>>
>>1251746
Well, ended at a good enough time for me. Fingers crossed my luck holds out.
>>
>>1251746
shit, i forgot to check the thread today. sorry, all.

as for the latest development, hmm. lenient towards arabs. interesting. on an unrelated note, after we grab some cash from whichever nightly activity we do, we should hit up Parian for a neater costume, or at least a better mask.
>>
>>1253457
Well, we could use some stuff to improve it. Right now it's mostly modified scrap metal finely crafted into psuedo Roman armor.
>>
Ok. Weapons are not very important right now. But once we head home. The school week starts for Chase. That said, will we be able to pick our classes? Cause I have some idea of what could be useful.
>>
>>1254095
I think that the classes are probably chosen already.
>>
>>1254138
Fingers crossed for physics and chemistry.
>>
>>1254189
Probably one or the other, as that is how my school did it.
>>
>>1251746
>Head home, prep for school. Maybe ask solomon if he is brothers with Scion why he isn't a jellyfish worm.
>>
ok, so right now we have a lot of time to come up with goals. my idea's.

>Take control of the boat graveyard and expand out to control the train yard. removing the merchants as we go. then slowly clean up the city.

>Brutally beat a sense of the effects using their powers has on normal people into the minds of more callous parahumans, as well as mangle groups like S9.

>see if there's anything Solomon wants?

that do you all think?
>>
>>1254970
I agree with the first and third. The second part...I would stay away from the Slaughterhouse 9.
And we (the forum participants) need to figure out someway to kill/get rid of the Butcher, since our introduction to the equation will prevent the plan the Undersiders' came up with from working, since Cherish probably won't end up at the bottom of the bay now.
>>
>>1254970
I'm kinda assuming BB is still going to get fuck over by Levi shortly, so not sure what the point of grinding for territory is.

Also not sure why you guys think we can suddenly achieve anything we want. Flechette can still kill us dead, clockblocker can counter us, we can't hurt Siberian etc etc Maybe our time would be better spent joining or forming a team.
>>
>>1255055
haven't gotten far enough in to know the details of butcher and her fights. the plans she was involved in. etc. details man.

>>1255084
I know we are not instant superman now. but seeing as our MC's opinion on capes seems to be that they by and large are scumbags, my as well have that as a goal for him to work towards.

and of course it's gonna get fucked over, everything will fuck over BB by the time Skitter first beats the shit out of lung.
>>
>>1255084
This I think is pretty important. That said I don't know if any of the existing ones are suitable.
>>
>>1255084
>>1255157
possible allys and teammates so far.

>we know the one parahuman of the three girls. Sophia, may be open to it. we don't know much about her atm.

>Delacroix is somewhat aimless atm.

we really don't have much else to go on. maybe we could meet another parahuman at the school.
>>
>>1255349

Checking out Sig might be worthwhile then, even if nothing comes out of it.
>>
>>1255376
it would be a good idea to have someone who hates the chink gang on our six when ABB starts to chimp out later.
>>
>>1255460
Even in a more general sense, considering the guy is ostracized for being a former? neonazi, provided we treat him decently I assume he'll watch our 6 for more than just them.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.