[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ and Tribe! Part 2~`````~~~~``

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 28

File: mapoftrash1.png (101KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
mapoftrash1.png
101KB, 960x540px
Civ and Tribe Part 2!

Where we last left of the squatting communists were marching up the mountains of the farmrekt tribe. The farmrekts have just celebrated the eating of their enemies and have gained +2 ACTION for their next turn. The raiding radicals have made it home, battered heavily after a failed attack, but at least they have female captives, right? So this is now TURN 8 START

ASK QUESTIONS AND POST NEXT TURN HERE
>>
File: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.png (96KB, 376x238px) Image search: [Google]
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.png
96KB, 376x238px
Finally!
I've had this shit queued up since last night.

>TechA: Goat pens
>TechB: Better weapons
>TechC: Armor
>Action/TechD/Culture/Whatever: Try using goat meat as a substitute for babby meat
>>
File: SlavsXXX.jpg (354KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SlavsXXX.jpg
354KB, 2560x1920px
>>124354
I have simple order. Smartest people in Gulag. Go to Research Gulag to cure Gulag disease. It is simple idea. Yet is genius because traitors of the state help state more. Also. Expand propoganda campaign to make people think they #1 in world
>>
File: twincheck.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
twincheck.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>124354
Tech: Since the dawn of our tribe, our people have been fascinated by explosions. Have our scientists mix powders together until they discover a working explosive concoction (gunpowder)
Action: Decapitate some of the female captives to boost morale and lock the rest in a dungeon
>>
>>124386
whoops I am Jihadi John btw
>>
File: Fainmreck.png (52KB, 1213x675px) Image search: [Google]
Fainmreck.png
52KB, 1213x675px
>>124373
the mining team ha recently decided to make the switch from copper to iron picks! They are harder and much more efficiant that the previous kind. Additionlly goat production has reduced the need for baby meat, but now it is solely a tradition.
>>
>>124386
you have +culture, not +tech or +action
>>
>>124442
What do you mean? I have been doing techs and actions together for the majority of last thread, while I thought cultural and tech research were interchangable
>>
>>124442
Actually, they DO have +action
From the last thread:
>>ISIS Tribe
>>Radical Islamic theocracy
>>Desert
>>>+action because violence
>>
>>124465
Oh yeah, I guess this is also true, either way I've been using this>>124386
format
>>
>>124456
>>124465
my bad
>>
The slavs have had a phenomenal year. Phenomenally BAD! They have plenty of food, but the people are sick! All sick people are sent to the gulags, but it is still spreading? Scientists put to work at the gulags are reasearching and have discovered that the outbreaks are not from people because they've isolated healthy people. They've also noticed the higher ups which eat a much varied diet are immune. So they have detrermined something is missing from the diet of the slavs! Also propaganda has started flying from the presses as a byproduct of the terrors. They claim the the slav homeland is the most free, even though 85% of the population is in a gulag.
>>
File: slavs.jpg (78KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
slavs.jpg
78KB, 960x540px
>>124501
whoops
>>
>>124501
If I could recommend one thing for the Slavs to do it would be to research glass smelting to make vodka bottles, then they can just make Vodka with their crops. Their people need that shit more than water to survive
>>
By the way, OP, does our OP bonus ONLY work with human flesh, or is the goat meat plan working?
>>
File: Radicals.png (49KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Radicals.png
49KB, 960x540px
the radicals have discovered gunpowder. One day a alchemist was mixing together a rock that was worthless, and charcoal when all of a sudden it caught of fire! Thankfully noone died, all the gunpowder did was burn quickly. But people have thought about collecting barrels of it and lighting it on fire... Also one heathen cannibal was sacrificed today. Next turn +1 culture next turn

>>124528
human flesh only, it would take a culture move to make the switch to goat, and then it would be once every 5 turns
>>
TURN 8 END! Post here for moves only
>>
>>124539
By +1 Culture do you mean a free cultural action?
>>
>>124554
yes
>>
File: Slavs_VI.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Slavs_VI.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>124501
Simple. We get more farms that aren't just corn. We get all other good food to eat and meat and shit. Well. Our main focus this turn is to find way to light up lands without use of limited supply of logs. Maybe we mine down in Russik to find such thing.
>>
File: jihadijohnlennon.jpg (12KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
jihadijohnlennon.jpg
12KB, 590x350px
>>124539
Tech: Research armory to better equip soldiers
Action: Use our gunpowder knowledge to place landmines around our village, be sure to designate the mine fields with signs in arabic so only our people know where they are (and don't die to them)
>>124559
Culture: Successful suicide bombings against enemies boost morale (This will become relevant slightly later)
>>
>>124576
dont forget you have a battilion of slavs outside mountain village
>>
>>124544
>>124539
Actually, I already kinda tried pushing for goat meat to be used in place of baby meat, but whatever. I'll do it for real now that I know it has to be a culture thing.

>Culture: Eat goat meat instead of baby meat
>Tech?: pull a trump and BUILD WALL to keep invaders out
>>
File: Radicals.png (48KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Radicals.png
48KB, 960x540px
>>124580
The radicals are productive as always. They have created iron armor by taking sword metal and attaching melting it onto shape of a human. Unfortunetly they're still clunky and hard to move in. Also they have created landmines! But in reality its just gunpowder mixed in with sand that creates a ring of fire when lit up.
>>
File: Fainmreck.png (51KB, 1213x675px) Image search: [Google]
Fainmreck.png
51KB, 1213x675px
>>124587
The miners have built walls, and although they stand strong, the mountains shift and move each year, so the wall wont stand forever. They have also decided that eating babies is barbaric and that eating GOAT babies is much better. Same +1 morale every three turns(so next turn you get +1 action. See i filled out all 3 checkboxes)
>>
>>124576
ruskis you have to do something about your army of slavs
>>
>>124634
Wait, I thought you said it would be every 5 turns for goat babbys.
Eh, whatever. I ain't complaining.
>>
>>124643
Unless ivan disagrees the comrades will send a slav to demand potato knowledge and potato in exchange for a favor from communist russia. If they refuse the battalion is sent in.
>>
>>124650
>>124644
miner response?
>>
File: Slavs 2.png (501KB, 1162x851px) Image search: [Google]
Slavs 2.png
501KB, 1162x851px
>>124650
Da. Or we just invade Ukrai- I mean Mountain Tribe.
>>
>>124656
Y'know what, sure. Let's give them some potatoes, as well as help 'em figure out how to farm them.
Wouldn't want to get on their bad side, 'specially since we kinda ate one of their dudes.
>>
The slavs sent a scout to the camp and yelled: "ANU GIVE US THE PATATO FOR VODAK!!!!!"

The barbaric cannibals were so sad at this obviously retarded man that they gave him some potatoes and taught him how to grow them
>>
File: slavs.jpg (68KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
slavs.jpg
68KB, 960x540px
TURN 9 END RESPOND HERE:

ALSO PLAGUES STILL GOING ON IN ISLAM TRIBE. RUSKIS STILL STARVING.

Next turn both slavs and radicals lose +1 move.
>>
>>124708
Tech: Have our scientists place gunpowder in canisters made of our newly discovered iron, fill them with shrapnel, and attempt to discover
>bombs
Action: Have our people wash, pray to Allah, and keep sick people indoors in order to combat Plague
>>
Comrade we must invent vodka so slavs can stave off cold and recieve the most nutritious deink in all of russia.
>>
>>124727
can only pick 1 tech, culture, or action this turn
>>
>>124730
Oh, I thought you meant next turn

Action: Have our people wash, pray to Allah, and keep sick people indoors in order to combat Plague
>>
File: Slav_XVI.jpg (306KB, 658x521px) Image search: [Google]
Slav_XVI.jpg
306KB, 658x521px
>>124708
I got genius idea.

We start to increase system of Gulags into Agriculture Gulag and Stone Gulag. So Traitors of the State may work on two projects at same time.

Another thing to do is use copper and make stronger armor with Copper, and Copper Hammer and Sickle to fight with so we can still be #1
>>
>>124708
It'd probably be a good idea to try and scout for some more crops, just in case something goes wrong.
Wouldn't want to end up sick and malnourished like those other tribes.
Speaking of sick, maybe medicine wouldn't be such a bad idea.

>Tech: Medicine
>Action: Scout for crops
>>
>>124740
1 action, tech, or culture dude
>>
>>124740
But comrade we can only do one action, but with vodka slavs will no longer starve thanks to nutritious vodka.
>>
>>124755
>>124749
Ok. We increase effort in Agriculture Gulag
>>
thanks to allah, they sick have stopped infecting others and the rate has slowed, however still more people are dropping. The Travelling Merchant Bill Nye says once more: "Goys its the jews, they're infecting our cows! Oy vey! Wowweee i sure hate them jews!"
>>
File: Radicals.png (42KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Radicals.png
42KB, 960x540px
>>124769
kill me
>>
the slavs have started growing potatoes and with that they're disease still hasn't stopped! However one scientist discoved that they were missing a nutrient in the corn. When the corn flour was mixed with water and limestone, the effects were cured! Now the diseases are gone
>>
File: slavs.jpg (71KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
slavs.jpg
71KB, 960x540px
>>124800
im seriously done
>>
>>124792
>>124808
Don't an hero on us OP, drawing isn't the most important thing ever
>>
>>124820
Pretty sure he's talking about forgetting to attach the images with his posts.
>>
>>124827
Oh, I didn't even notice
>>
File: Fainmreck.png (48KB, 1213x675px) Image search: [Google]
Fainmreck.png
48KB, 1213x675px
the mountain tribe has recently been searching for new sources of food to add to their terraces, some scouts found beans growing on some trees that taste good, and another found a gourd-like plant that tasted..well not great, but its NOT poisonous! Anyway, the gourd looking fruit looks like it can be used for holding water by hollowing out the inside. Also the pulp has been used for cleaning out wounds, so water can be disinfected by swirling it in the gourds for about an hour or two
>>
File: mapoftrash1.png (110KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
mapoftrash1.png
110KB, 960x540px
TURN 10 END.

SPECIAL TURN: Trade Raid, laid?

This turn is no advancement. Your villages have grown so much that the people are clamoring for more space! They want to take over nearby land by either raiding or colonizing. However the village leaders know that if they were to access luxury resources the peasants would keep quiet longer... There is only room for choosing to trade with another tribe, raiding another tribe, or expanding your territory to more than one village.
>>
>>124885
Tech: Have our scientists place gunpowder in canisters made of our newly discovered iron, fill them with shrapnel, and attempt to discover
>bombs
Action: Train and equip new soldiers to make up for our old losses and equip them with our new swords and armor
>>
>>124905
there is no advancement
>>
>>124885
More mountain villages would mean more mining, more mining would mean more metal, more metal would mean better advancements.

>Expand: Mountain
>>
File: 1463185580160.png (110KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463185580160.png
110KB, 960x540px
>>124907
Sheiit sorry I misunderstood
>>124885
>Expand here so we get ocean access
>>
File: 1463185580160 (1).png (109KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463185580160 (1).png
109KB, 960x540px
>>124920
If that is too far settle here
>>
>>124909
Oh yeah, and if you need the details I guess I'll go for the mountains directly left of the village.
>>
slavs?
>>
File: Colon.png (116KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Colon.png
116KB, 960x540px
>>124933
Here is map for Colonization. As you can see. It connects easily to Slav Empire
>>
>>124977
You forgot your name Ivan, I agree with this though
>>
File: civexp.png (87KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
civexp.png
87KB, 960x540px
Since everyone else is doing it, I suppose I might as well also edit the map to show where I'm expanding.
>>
New cities have been established and there fore an extra move of tech, culture, or action has been given to each tribe! From now on it takes two new settlements to get an extra turn, and it takes a FULL turn to create a new settlement.
DONT FORGET TO NAME NEW SETTLEMENTS

TURN 11 END
>>
File: [stress intensifies].png (1KB, 96x128px) Image search: [Google]
[stress intensifies].png
1KB, 96x128px
>>125035
...Shit, I'm no good with names.
>>
File: mapoftrash1.png (123KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
mapoftrash1.png
123KB, 960x540px
>>
>>125035
Our original capitol is named Al-Raqqah, colony is named Al Qubbah

>bombs
Action: Train and equip new soldiers to make up for our old losses and equip them with our new swords and armor
>>
>>125055
Don't forget, you get 3 moves per turn now instead of 2 thanks to the new village.
>>
>>125065
Oh, ok
>Additional Action:
Plant the potato crops that we stole from the Mountain tribe a while back

>mfw I almost pulled a Dan Quayle and spelled "potatoe"
>>
The radicals have found out that by mixing explosive barrels in a smaller form with metal, the resulting mixture creates force and heat, which sends metal sharpnal flying. Additonally more soldiers have been trained in the art of cow combat. Potatoes have been planted and the cities are filling up again
>>
slavs dont forget to post
>>
>>125050
>>125049
Alright, I think I've come up with some kinda sorta semi-decent-ish names for the villages.

>Original: Copperhart, after the founder of Fainmrect, Copperhoarder
>New: Nameless Village, after myself

And now for my actions.
>TechA: 'Invent' (for lack of a better word) basic hygiene by capturing mountain/river water with gourds, and using the pulp to disinfect the water
>Action: Plant those new crops we got
>TechB: Attempt to make a bridge to cross the river, or alternatively a boat of some kind to sail across
>>
plus 1 action next turn. Also the bridge failed because they had stone but lacked architechture
>>
File: Fainmreck.png (52KB, 1213x675px) Image search: [Google]
Fainmreck.png
52KB, 1213x675px
>>
Yo, slavs, you there?
Also, you forgot to post ISIS's status picture this turn OP
>>
>>125192
I think OP is working on something
>>
File: Jasp.jpg (81KB, 743x960px) Image search: [Google]
Jasp.jpg
81KB, 743x960px
>>125111
Ok. So
We must begin producing armor made of newly found Copper. It is stronger and lighter than stone. So we remove kebab all day long.

Another thing. We begin plant potato in farms. Corn and Potato is better diet than Gulag Disease.
>>
>>125035
Mine for iron. Create hammer and sickle for fighting
>>
>>125202
Just ignore mine thought ivan left
>>
>>125201
>>125202
You guys get 3 turns now, remember?
Unless you're still being affected by the disease or malnutrition or whatever that was causing you to only have 1 turn before.
>>
>>125212
Is OP kill?
>>
>>125328
He might've just had to go somewhere or do something and didn't have the time to come back here and say he wa leaving or something like that
So I'd say we just wait.

>Meta action: Wait for OP
>>
>>125337
was*
fug
>>
The Slavs using true Poland can into space ingenuity, have created metal armor! Its lighter than stone and their sickle and hammer goes well with it. However the weapons themselves are more suited to farming and producing goods than actual weaponry
>>
File: slavs.jpg (102KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
slavs.jpg
102KB, 960x540px
>>
TURN 11 OVER:

sorry guys but thats all for tonight, tomorrow will be gone too due to unforseen circumstances
>>
File: 1392501149824.png (12KB, 202x184px) Image search: [Google]
1392501149824.png
12KB, 202x184px
>>125461
>"action: wait for op" in the corner
>>
>>125466
lmao I can just imagine the Red Army fighting with hammers and sickles
Hopefully this series continues
>>
>>125328
Hello jihadi John I am here to continue last night I fell asleep but I'll play till much later tonight. Quick recap of what happened last night and today?
>>
FUCK OP LEFT DITCH THREAD DITCH THREAD
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.