[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptid Survival Quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: quest.png (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
quest.png
1MB, 3000x3000px
So for the next year, every single night, Cryptids will come and try to hunt you down in a single area you are required to stay in.
(You'll have one week to prepare this place and anything you will need.)

You won't be going alone! You get to choose a partner who will help you in your noble quest.

Then you get to choose the Boons and the home you'll be staying in.

It's up to you to choose the best conditions for survival!

And if you survive you get 50 million dollars and all the boons/partners etc that comes with it!

1/4
>>
File: Boons.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Boons.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>1243319
Boons!

2/4
>>
File: Partners.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Partners.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>1243325
Partners!

3/4
>>
File: Homes.png (4MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Homes.png
4MB, 3000x3000px
>>1243329
And finally the home you'll be staying in!

So, what did you guys pick huh?

4/4
>>
10 points in Food
5 in music
25 in weapons
10 in 3 person crew

Donovan and Chad

Was hoping for some sort of innawoods middle of the forest cabins but I guess swamp is close enough.
>>
>>1243588
Options seem quite restrictive. You run 25 wep 10 crew 5 food. And maybe a wall or entertainment(probably entertainment cause i think stress is a thing) . 10 5 for internets and music.
Crew you run chad for the brawler and maven for a warning and idetification.
>>
>>1243640
Oh and home you go with tropical. Swamp has too many threats, mountain has cold which will hinder you more than the cryptid and desert same but for extreme heat.
>>
10 points food
Music
25 Weapons
10 for Vidja

Maven

>tfw dating a girl named Amanda who acts just like the description
>>
>>1243652
Oh also choosing tropical island, lied in south florida so thats the most familiar for me.
>>
>>1243652
I'll support this.
>>
>>1243325
3 man, internet, arsonal-25
Chad donovan
Alpine. I already live in a ski town, I can take the cold, also get to ride
>>
>>1243652
Thirding this. She can smell cryptids and we have a lot of gun.
>>
File: Talk.jpg (947KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Talk.jpg
947KB, 2560x1600px
>>1243652
>>1243653
>>1245567
This is is then!
>10 points food
>Music
>25 Weapons
>10 for Vidja
--Maven--
----------------
>You're sitting on the porch of your beach home.
>Suddenly a girl dressed in black approaches.
>She seems a little nervous, but seems to compose herself quickly.
>"Yo! Anon it's been forever."
>She sets her bag down on the sand and reaches out her hand.
>You know her from somewhere.
>Probably..
"Uh.."
>"It's me, Maven! Remember, from college?"
"Y-yeah.."
>She sighs.
>"It's no big deal. I think, maybe I remember you a little more than you remember me. I was always more of the type to kind of fade into the background."
>She forces an awkward chuckle.
>You clear your throat.
"Um, well.. We uh, fighting monsters together huh?"
>"Yeah."
>The waves are crashing in the background.
>Gulls are cawing.
>"The scenery is so pretty here, it feels more like we're on a tropical vacation than a bloodthirsty battle to survive huh?"
----
-It's early in the morning, you have a full week of prep time to gather supplies before the monsters arrive.
-It's important to use this time wisely.
-You might want to plan out battle strategies and build a rapport with your partner in order to increase your odds of success.
-Other things to do might be to gather food or scout out the land.
>>
>>1243319
What the actual fuck is the thing in that picture?
>>
File: Flatwo41.jpg (515KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
Flatwo41.jpg
515KB, 1024x736px
>>1246745
Thats the Flatwoods Monster, one of my favorite Cryptids.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatwoods_monster
>>
>>1243319
>>1243588
>>1243640
>>1244099
I generally have to go with this setup, but I think Chad is a bad choice. He's "impulsive and brash" and I presume not too intelligent. "Not academically gifted" is vague, but it wouldn't be a negative if it just meant he didn't understand literature.

We have to survive an entire year against monsters with varying abilities and tactics, so what's important is following instructions and/or being able to make good judgment calls. Donovan is the clear best choice. Stacey and Aidan are worse than useless due to emotional problems and no real skills to bring to the table.

Maven is a good choice if you presume her ability actually gives a significant advantage. Otherwise I think have to go with Amanda because she will do exactly what she is told. She and Donovan probably not going to get along, but probably can make it work.
>>
Is quest dead or does OP have a twitter to follow when the next thread is gonna be up?
>>
>>1255822
Didnt really read the other guysbtraits until after i posted. Id swap chad for the gun guy since he has clear combat skills. Maven is better since its says she knows crytids perfectly and can smell em. That means that we will be able to have the first strike since we can plan ahead. Maven doesn t seem that brash and undreasonable so she will take commands just as well as the other girl. Besides she could addapt mid combat by knowing the cryptids ability and knowing how to shift strategies in case it tries something different.
>>
New bread >>1270174
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.