[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lore building: lanya's begining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: land.png (2KB, 119x91px) Image search: [Google]
land.png
2KB, 119x91px
hello! its been a while.

if you don't know what this is the basic idea is to slowly create the lore of this lovely continent, lanya, over time by slowly creating events. this could be anything, from adding races, to forming civilisations, to destroying them, and to the world ending in a ball of fiery doom...until the next thread

its basically a glorified evolution thread.

try not to do anything do ridiculous, if cheese monsters leave mount doom then it won't be made cannon.

to start of I'll let you guys make some races.
>>
File: lanternman.png (703KB, 538x770px) Image search: [Google]
lanternman.png
703KB, 538x770px
>>1241682
How about Lantern-folk?
>>
>>1241732
why the fuck not. where do they live, lets start developing there culture
>>
File: firetrees.png (1MB, 802x720px) Image search: [Google]
firetrees.png
1MB, 802x720px
>>1241756
They live in the woods.
>>
The screeching frog tribe starts on the eastern continent. They are known for their terrible warcries and salty diet.
>>
File: 1424157029558.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1424157029558.gif
848KB, 665x662px
>>1242348

pic
>>
Another race:

The kingdom of smol, since the map is so smol and it can only fit smol things.
>>
cool. this seems pretty fun so far.
>>
File: lumins.png (7KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
lumins.png
7KB, 640x400px
Race: Lumins
Personality: Friendly, energetic
Synopsis: A race of small beings made of sentient microbes that live in small hives empowered by the sun. These hives take the form of small, glowing beings of yellow light and float in a whimsical manner.

They are a nomadic race, patrolling around the warm southern continent where they build in the sandy cliffs of, let's call it, Xycoria.

They worship the Sun as a god and hide in their caves at night.
>>
making the races are all well and good, but we need to start fleshing these races out and giving them cultures
>>
>>1244538
Make ur own goddamn setting faggot.
>>
I'm brand new to this board, and haven't lurked much, so pardon me if I miss the proper etiquette or whatever.

I'm thinking the lantern tree folk are pretty studious, and don't sleep. They transact their business, work, and etc during the day, and read, write and learn at night.
They are very advanced culturally, scientufically, mathematically, and philosophically.
However, they do not pursue the arts, except as small children.
Their lack of dreaming causes them to be very practically oriented.

The Lumins, on the other hand, spend nearly all their time dreaming, and floating about.
They are seen as animals by the Lantern folk, but in fact have a culture of their own: a language consisting of the notes of the pentatonic scale in various combinations, herding bees for honey (their main food), and a tradition of wood burning art handed down from generation to generation.
>>
>>1251655
thats very good actually anon!
>>
File: -Frog_Man_Back-_concept_art.jpg (93KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
-Frog_Man_Back-_concept_art.jpg
93KB, 1024x673px
>>1242356
their warriors (pic related) are feared all around. besides their great power and deafening screaches, they also tend to spit poisonous saliva.

the frog people live in swamps where they build large, mudy towers. one tower is usually enough for a whole tribe of around 100 frogs. they fight almost everything they see but almost never leave their swamp.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.