[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Semi-Enlightened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: enlightened.jpg (545KB, 1171x682px) Image search: [Google]
enlightened.jpg
545KB, 1171x682px
I am Thomas Smith or was Thomas Smith, I suppose that name doesn't quite matter now. I was once a worker at a factory that made peanut butter (Something which I miss dearly). When one day in a moment of pure clarity I began to realize the true nature of the universe and everything within it. I immediately left work and went home to meditate, after what seemed like hours but was apparantly several months my mother finally came to see where I've been and if I was even alive. I then realized that I would need to find somewhere more quiet to ponder these thoughts, and thusly spent my life savings as well as a generous bank loan (that mid-town sports bar will never be opened now) to purchase an underground bunker to be alone. I brought some rations with me (though I seemed to not need to eat as much as I had) and sealed myself in after writing letters to my mother and loved ones briefly stating my situation. I began to meditate on these truths once more, but after spending several years I finally hit some sort of point where I had more and more trouble understanding things until the point I couldn't understand these profound truths laid out before me anymore. I knew I was close though, I was perhaps in some sort of semi-enlightened state much like The Buddha prior to his ascension or the ancient Daoist masters and gurus I've heard about before. The only thing I could think to do was to go outside and hope I could find that spark once again.

I stood up and shook the dust that had accumulated on my body and thought about what my next action should be..

>look around your bunker

>Leave the bunker and look at your surroundings

>Continue to meditate

>Write in
>>
>>1241065
>Continue to meditate
>>
File: as.jpg (74KB, 493x604px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
74KB, 493x604px
>>1241088

I could feel that I was so close, like I could just reach out and grab it if I stretched my hand out far enough. Another several years had passed since my last meditiation session before I woke up again, and while I feel I've learned more than I knew prior but it wasn't quite what I was looking for. I stood up again and once more tried to decide on a plan.

>Continue to meditate and perhaps reach that final goal

>Look around your bunker at your supplies

>Leave the bunker and see what the outside is like
>>
>>1241113
>look aroind
>>
>>1241113
>look around
>>
>Leave the bunker and see what the outside is like
>>
>>1241113
>Look around your bunker at your supplies
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.