[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GSG Quest II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

This is a mid-turn update. We currently need some voting to be done in the Reichstag, so let's get to that.

I'm gonna allow everybody to hold a small presentation of the stuff here, as to expand on their ideas and convince others.

Firstly, the DSP had suggested some sort of banking reform, centralization perhaps?

This would come as a natural bipart of the larger reform proposed by the SPD, that is to say, a new sweeping currency to manage and hopefully put a hold to inflation.

And perhaps the most vital current situation, the versaille-negotiations with France. If anyone's missed it, France, essentially, is crying like a little baby, and now they are demanding the banning of the KfP and NSDAP, on grounds that they are not only an international threat, but that they are proposing revanchist ideologies and solutions, which the French has a issyfit over even MENTIONING. We're going to need to hold a vote on what's to be done about it, but I've already seen some solutions that I like.

The current goverment plans to aid the country are in effect, and are producing results. The govermental outreach programs, whilst taking a toll on the budget, establishes trust in the goverment in many a place, preventing further sliding into various extremist ideologies. In some areas.

The newly nationalised industry is pumping at full capacity, being paid in ernest by the goverment-provided ration coupons. The workers are paid (meagerly), and are content for now. It won't take a big hit to upset them again.

Another hit to the economy is the food imports, mainly currently from the scandinavian countries. Just as something to note.

Furthermore, there is talk of a new, rising, hard right party. As of yet, they have still not found any region in which they have majority support.
>>
>>1228583
I don't know how active I can stay with this, certainly not as much as I was so far.

The SPD proposes a new currency, completely distinct from the Reichsmark. We propose the name Volksmark.

It would be tied to the Goldmark, and would be calculated at its inception not in relation to the current Reichsmark - which is in complete flux - but on the worth of a coupon we pay a worker with. From there we can extrapolate exchange rates for Reichsmark.

This way, the Volksmark is worth exactly a unit that the government has already decided to be useful in dealing in vital transactions for the common man.

A banking reform would work well with that, and we are eager to hear the DSP on that.

We also propose to get another loan from American banks, hoping for no strings attatched apart from interest seeing as the economy is on the rise again.

The SPD is full in favour of solidifying the anti-imperial sentiment in the constitution to an extent where the KfD would be forced to change their program, but the NSDAP has done nothing illegal, and until the SA becomes a proper militia, the SPD will not move to ban the party.
>>
>>1228621
Just to reitterate, any non-banning of the NSDAP AND the KfP will effectively cut the deal with France.
>>
>>1228634
well boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>1228621
Thalheimer declares his support for the Volksmark, but chastises the foolish SPD for their stances on the NSDAP.

The SA is operating in Bavaria with complete freedom, assaulting any dissidents and anti-NSDAP peoples across the region, and despite the BS' moves against them, the ruling party has let Bavaria suffer.

While the KfD can't be banned for lack of a legal basis, the NSDAP has done more than enough to warrant expulsion. In that, Thalheimer will not compromise unless there isn't a full ban on the NSDAP.
>>
>>1229008
>The SA is operating in Bavaria with complete freedom, assaulting any dissidents and anti-NSDAP people

Alright, before the vote, the government will conduct an investigation in the nature of the SA, including a Razzia of that fabled mountain home of theirs.
>>
>>1228621
Supporting all of this, except for the american loan perhaps. But we'll see about that when we get there.

>>1228583
The banking reform we have proposed on a small scale across some provinces in thuringia has worked remarkably well. Essentially local banks will work in tandem with the local government to advertise and distribute far lower, far more managable fixed loans to the average citizen. Putting various caps on interest rates so that both the bank and the citizen can reap benifits.

However the ultimate goal will be to create a national bank, and expand the variety of loans so as the economy doesnt suffer long term repercussions from bottled up interest rates.
>>
>>1229111
While we nominally disagree with the DSP's conservative points, a National Bank will have the support of the BS.
>>
>>1228757
This.
We can always make fake currency and send it to the French.
>>
Where is everybody

No KfD
No DWN
No Zentrum

Jesus h christ
>>
>>1230041
I am here.
>>
Yah yah
>>
PAMP
>>
>>1232682
bumpin
>>
Niggas
>>
Hi
>>
Is this kill?
>>
OP is abandoning. Sorry lads, it was a fun run.
>>
>>1240843
Wut

Oh bloody hell
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x407px
>>1240843
Please?
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 849x694px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 849x694px
>tfw you left your old, yet favorite RP pinned on your phone for months
>Decide it's time to give up, reload the page
>get 404
>Go to the main page of /qst/ for the first time in 4 months, other than for risk
>See another geopolitical RP with the same theme
>get über hyped
>get resettled and enjoy saying extremist views once more
>OP quits start of next thread
>waste the night away playing Rainbow 6 Vegas 1
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.