[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STAR SHIP TROOPERS QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: DoYouWantToKnowMore.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
DoYouWantToKnowMore.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Imagine this, being a fresh faced soldier ready for the Mobile Infantry to earn your citizenship and the chance to get back at the dirty bugs for trying to destroy humanity.

This is to be your first mission against the alien scum on planet Zirson. You already met up with one of your friends, Carlos and meet up with your training partner Jax in the cafteria waiting for the call to launch into battle.

You see some of the Star Captains sneering at you, basically calling you monkeys on the far end of the table. Other squads seem to be gathering.

>Defend the Mobile Infantry by confronting the Star Captains
>Try and find your squad
>Sit down and eat with your friends.
>>
>>1228385
>Defend the mobile infantry by confronted bring the star captains
>>
>>1228388
You go up to the Star Captains at the protest of your friends. Placing your fist onto the table, you tell off the Star Captains that you are the ones fighting and dying down there on the battlefields. One of them gets up and stares at you.

"Monkey, I was on a ship that was blasted by those mortar bugs. I was only of three, THREE that escaped."

He takes off his jacket.

"So if you want to 'talk' about people dying, I'm willing to break rank, no punishment to you if you fight."

He has a medium build, quite young as well. Probably has played a sport back on Earth, and very well as well.

>Fight him
>Apologize
>Stare at him.
>>
>>1228402
>Fight him
THE STAR CAPTAIN CANNOT FLY HIS SHIP IF YOU DISABLE HIS HAND
>>
>>1228402
>Fight him
>>
>>1228415
You prepare to fight, get your fists up. Your friends come up behind you.

"If he swings, I'll take the fat one eating the custard at the end" Carlos said while eying off his victim.

"I'll take the bitch" Jax came up.

The star captain swings first, getting a good hit in your jaw. You get up and prepare your next punch
>Head
>Guts
>Jump on top of him
>Apologize now
>>
>>1228402
"Respect is respect, Captain. My men are just as deserving of receiving it."
>>
>>1228433
>Head
>>
>>1228433
>Head
>>
>>1228445
>>1228449
You get a swing to his head as Carlos leaps to his target and Jax gets his. The other tables get up and start cheering for their respective sides.

The Captain wipes blood off of his face before lunging in for a punch to the stomach. Star Captains and Mobile Infantry are going at it, young and old.

A voice boomed in the cafeteria. Everyone stopped and looked. It is a researcher from the War Games department, someone who outranks all in this room.

"Now, tell me what is going on here"

>Take the blame
>Blame the captain
>Keep quiet
>>
>>1228468
>Keep quiet
>>
>>1228468
stay quiet
>>
>>1228497
>>1228500
You stay quiet and hope it all works out.

The researched sighs.

"You are glad we are heading off to battle soon. Mobile Infantry, find your squads and get onto your ships. We are warping there."

Everyone saluted as he walks out. There is a collective sigh.

You turn to Carlos to ask if he knows which ship your squad is on.

"I think... we are on the Oblivion."

The Captain you punched starts laughing.

"That's my ship. I guess monkey has to be a bit quiet right now. For this battle, I will be CAPTAIN Harkon to you."

Current standing with Star Captains lowered

He and the other captains walk out laughing with the Mobile Infantry following. Jax taps you on the shoulder.

"I'm heading off to the Oblivion myself, meeting the squad there. I think Carlos is trying to find the squad. Who are you heading with?"
>Follow Jax
>Follow Carlos
>>
>>1228513
>Follow Jax
>>
>>1228500
>>1228497
Pussies
>>
>>1228514
You follow Jax as you walk towards the ship ports.

"We're here, finally here. Man, when I saw you in boot camp, you were a skinny shit that I thought I could take on but now? Hoo wee, the only ape you are is a strong one"

You laugh with him as you see veteran MI's running past.

"What I won't give to eventually fight like them. How many bugs do you think they stomped?"

Before you could speak, you hear an announcement for all MI's to board their craft.

"We better hurry then..."

You finally find the Oblivion but not your squad. You run through the holding area to find them before a metal arm grasps your shoulder. It is a veteran MI soldier.

"A bit lost soldier?"

>Tell the truth
>Lie
>Let Jax do the talking
>>
>>1228536
>Let Jax do the talking
>>
>>1228536
>Tell the truth
>>
>>1228540
>>1228541
We're going to need a compromise here.
>>
>>1228543
tell the truth
>>
>>1228547
That's two for Tell the truth then.

You tell him that yes, you are lost and trying to look for the Immortal Winged Squad.

"Immortal Wings? I'm the Sergeant Major for that squad. We're organising by bay 14."

A sigh of relief is exchanged by you and Jax before the Sergeant Major grabs both of your shoulders.

"Now if you forget an order again, you will be punished. Understood?"

The tone of his voice is very serious. Even if it wasn't, because of his status, this Sergeant Major is to be taken 100% seriously all the time.

You meet up with the rest of the squad, including Carlos. You are told to find a seat in the drop ship before the Oblivion can take off. Everyone starts strapping down and there are two seats left, one next to the Sergeant Major and one next to a female Private.
>>
Is this book starship troopers or movie starship troopers?
>>
>>1228569
OMG I am hype. Where has this quest been ask my life. If only OP was better at writing.

>>1229062
The movie, obviously. I'm looking forward to virgin farmer butt in the shower scene.
>>
>>1228569
>Sit down next to the female Private

>>1229115
ought to be a mix of both.
>>
>>1228569
sit next to female private

and i think your writing is just fine
>>
>>1228569
>sit next to the Sergeant Major
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.