[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are in a boat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ocean-2.jpg (483KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ocean-2.jpg
483KB, 1920x1080px
You are in a boat in the ocean.
A very tiny sailboat, about enough room for two people or so, you are lying down in it and have been awoken by the harsh glare of the sun.
You stand up, and look around.
Nothing but ocean as far as the eye can see. Deep and blue as the sky above you. It's warm, almost hot really.
A backpack rests at the back of the boat.

You don't know how you got here.

But you do know how to introduce yourself, right? Who are you?
>>
>>1227985
Genie Torrison
>>
>>1227985
Harold Janssen
>>
File: huge.2.13815.jpg (31KB, 388x450px) Image search: [Google]
huge.2.13815.jpg
31KB, 388x450px
>>1228016
>>1228024
Your name is Genie Janssen.
Okay, good. You can remember that at least. But now you really want to know what you're doing alone in a boat!
Just what were you doing that could land you in this situation?
What was the last thing you can remember doing before waking up here?
>>
>>1228052
Posting on /qst/
>>
>>1228052
Emerging from your magic lamp
>>
>>1228109
Yeah, I worded that pretty badly. It's times like this that I wish QST had an "edit post" button or something. What I intended was for people to post something vague like "You were at a party". Something that i could work with and mold as much as I wanted. It only occurred to me after I posted it that people might actually try and come up with a detailed backstory or something like that, when I already have something in mind.

TL;DR: Sorry. I somehow fucked up after only two posts.
>>
>>1228141
Now, now. Nothing wrong with a /qst/fag protag, meta aside.

>Chuckling at a furniture catalog

If you want part of the story a certain way, make it solid and familiar to yourself so you don't have to put it in the players' hands.
>>
Yeah you haven't fucked up make us some basement dwelling fag and lets turn into a survivor.
>>
>>1232881
Seconding
>>
>>1227985
Hey, that's my photo, what the fuck?!
Took is 11 years ago.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.