[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reluctant Werewolf Quest #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

"Like now that we've seen all the girls there's someone else we forgot to include, like where's Matches?"

Scooby's ears perked the moment you've mentioned his name, Scooby began to shake in fear as he tries to sneak away from the thought of reuniting that pesky dragon. Not that Scooby doesn't like Matches but does remember how short tempered he was when they first met. He remembers how his poor tail was constantly scorched by Matches everything he does something to unintentionally male him made.

Scooby looks back as he tries to slowly sneak away from the group and carefully makes his way to the entrance to the door of the school to make his exists. Scooby then feels himself stepping on the something as if it was scaly and covered his spines. He then would recognized a familiar snarl which was coming from someone right beside him. "Ruh-roh ..." Scooby feared for the worst as he slowly turns to face that certain someone and as he feared he knew he was in for it now.

"Grrrr!!!"

"Ratches!!!" Scooby jumped back as he could see that Matches was clearly angry at him for stepping on his tail despite it just being just an accident. Smoke was coming out from Matches's nostrils with his face burning bright red. He would take a deep breath as he'd unleashed a stream of fire from his mouth which was aiming directly for the talking Great Dane. Scooby begins to run for his life as he was now being chased by the angry Matches. "Raggy! RELP!"

You turned around to hear Scooby calling out for you as you find him being chased by Matches.

----------------------------

>Do/Say?
>>
>Matches, like mellow out man, it's us!
Got a archive link for the other threads?
>>
>>1227248
Sadly no, they both got deleted so there's no way for me to post the links from the previous threads.
>>
>>1227248

>Matches, like mellow out man, it's us!

"Like cool it, Matches it's us! Don't you remember me and Scoob from our last visit at Grimwood?"

Matches stops in his tracks of chasing Scooby and turns to look at you with a confused look as he slightly tilts his head, as he doesn't seem to recognize you.

"Huh?" Matches scratches his head as he turns to look at Miss Grimwood and the girls for an explanation.

"Right as you can see Matches this is in fact Shaggy Rogers the same Shaggy that helped my girls win against those Calloway Cadets except this is him now as a a werewolf."

Matches looks even more confused then turns to look at Winnie, wondering if she has anything to do it.

"Why're you lookin' at me I didn't turn him into one?" Winnie says crossing her arms.

"Like you don't you worry about it Matches this was all Dracula's doing."

You crouched down to give Matches a pat on the head, which causes Matches to purr.

"But like it's okay now and thanks to Winnie I've gotten pretty used to it."

"There's more for you to know Matches, as of tonight Shaggy will be returning as our permanent Gym teacher. So be sure you make him feel welcome once again, Matches."

"Like that goes for Scooby too,"

Matches turns and growls at Scooby with a hostile look.

"No that's okay!" Scooby says shaking against a corner.

"Well until Sibella comes back me and Scoob will be sure to make ourselves at home. Like, you remember to bring the equipment along with our luggage, right Scoob?"

"Ruggage?" Scooby scratches his head as he seems to forget to bring them in the school. "Uh ...I rhink so."

"Oh boy ...well I guess we'll have to go get them tomorrow morning."

"Oh there's no need for you go through all that trouble, Mr. Rogers." Miss Grimwood would clap her hands together to summon her assistant. "Oh Hands!"

You now see a floating hand passing you by as it went outside and headed straight for your van to retrieve your luggage.

"Like I'll never get used to that...."

"Me reither...."

"Well while Hands is giving us a "hand" with our luggage lets head upstairs and make ourselves at home, Scoob."

"Wait up, Coach I'll help you get settled in." Winnie says wrapping her arms around yours.

"Well okay." You and Winnie walk up upstairs with Scooby following the both of you while you hear the other girls whispering from the background.

>Do/Say?

>"So like have you told the girls about us yet ...?"
>>
I'm going to need a quick rundown of the events til now.
Mostly I need to know if I can steer this to the harem route.
>>
>>1227748
"Alright girls I hope you're in for a ah, howlin' good time! Heheheh."
>>
>>1227818
Well you would like a bit of update, it starts with the events after the Reluctant Werewolf except where Shaggy does not get turned to his normal self and stuck in his werewolf form forever where now-and-then girlfriend Googie dumps and Shaggy tries to contact one of the girls from Ghoul School (who are now grown up) for help to see if they can help him with Winnie being one to drop by and accompanies at his place.

Winnie bunks in with Shaggy which leads to a lot of tension and ends with Shaggy giving in and having a night stand with Winnie which they hit it off and become mates for life and later Winnie gives him an offer to return as the Grimwood's coach again. Shaggy accepts and packs up to drive there along with Winnie and Scooby with a minor setback of dealing with some bikers. Surprisingly Shaggy was able to scare one of them off with his "werewolf potential" and they finally arrive with Shaggy reuniting with Miss Grimwood and the rest of the girls (save for Sibella who's away dealing with her father after what he had done to Shaggy) and here we are now.

I really wish I could post the link from the previous threads I really wish I could I even bookmarked them just so I can but it's deleted and long gone now so there's nothing I can do about that. Hopefully this clears everything up.
>>
>>1229684
I think I have the idea.
But first thing's first, when was the last time we had something to eat?
>>
>>1229693
Well you and the gang just got settled in and you've already negotiated with Miss Grimwood about preparing your own food the moment you would arrive and be Coach again.

It's really up to you but if I know Shaggy food would always be on his mind.
>>
>>1229783
Then we definitely need to raid the fridge.
Our appetite must have changed since we became a werewolf.
>>
"Like we'll see the rest of you girls in the morning."

"Night, Coach!" Elsa shouts as she waves you goodbye.

You turned to look at Winnie who is still clinging to your arm.

"So like ...do they know yet?"

"Know what, Coach?"

"About us."

"I mean like do they even know that we're are now dating?"

"No? Even I don't see what the problem?"

>Do/Say?

>"Well while I have no problem with us dating I'm not sure what Miss Grimwood or the other girl's reaction would be, you know?"
>>
>>1235066
>Eat Them. We're hungry there is food right there. Bare the claws, ripe and tear and Eat
>>
>>1235066
>I've got no problem with us being like a thing Winnie but I'm not sure how all the others would react especially Miss Grimwood.
>>
>>1247025

"Like I have no problem with us dating but I'm not sure how the rest of the girls would react especially Miss Grimwood."

"I mean like aren't you at least a bit worried about how Miss Grimwood and the girls would think that you're in a relationship with your old gym teacher ...?"

"Look Coach even she knew she probably would be fussy as my Papa would be and my Papa is the last person you need to worry about."

"But what about the idea of you getting pregnant, like do you think Miss Grimwood would be even alright with you carrying my child ..."

"Coach." Winnie grabs you by the back on the head and pulls you in for a kiss on the lips. "Ya need ta quit over exaggeratin'. I already told ya that I'm not tha same kid ya used ta teach and even Miss G would acknowledge that."

You think thought about it as you rubbed the back of your head.

You then feel you are kind of overreacting as itt has always been a force of habit.

You you closed your eyes and took a deep breath as you reopen your eyes gazing back at Winnie.

"You're right Win, like I don't know what's wrong with me...."

"Nothin' wrong with you Coach, ya gotta loosen up a lil'."

"I know ...like it's a force of habit and here I am playing the typical Shaggy but I'm not that same Shaggy everyone knows anymore."

"Coach whether werewolf or not, yer still gonna be the Shaggy everyone knows and loves haven't I told you that already. Everyone loves you Coach, the girls love you i ...I love you."

You were taken back by those last words. You honestly don't know what to say nor what to think of this.

You however can't help but felt how rushed it was because of how straightforward her words were. "Like Winnie, I ..."

>Do/Say?

>"Like I don't know what to say ..."

>Tell her you love her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.