[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien World Evo: Take two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: Evo.png (28KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Evo.png
28KB, 1000x1000px
Hey /qst/!
I hosted an evo game here a little while back, but it didn't really catch on, so I'm trying again to see if there's any interest. What sort of creatures will we come up with this time?
>How to play
Simply take one of the images I post, and make a slight alteration to it, with an explanation of what and why (Please try and be gradual and at least semi-realistic). Save it as a .PNG, then upload it so another anon can evolve it further!
>Creatures
Ubi- Algal life forms that clump up together, drifting through the ocean currents. When clumps get too big, they sink to the ocean floor, though this is a rare occurrence because of...
Idrai- Idrai are tiny insect-like creatures adrift in the currents of the ocean of Alien World, nearly completely at its mercy. However, when they come across a patch of floating Ubi, they unfurl their 'wings', allowing them to land on the patch, and feast, using small claws to grip the Ubi.
Rilva- The Rilva are the voracious predators of the Idrai, and propel themselves through the current using their three flagella. (Think of them as sideways not!jellyfish).
And finally, the Dheng, lowly, omnivorous scavenging bottomfeeders, feeding on scraps of Idrai and clumps of Ubi that have sank to the sea floor. As of yet, they have no natural predators, but the scarcity of food keeps their population stable.
>>
test
>>
fucking wew lad
>>
File: dheng 1.png (7KB, 758x458px) Image search: [Google]
dheng 1.png
7KB, 758x458px
Oh, you're back OP.
Lets see what happens this time, since I did plants last time ill do a creature this time.

A mutation causes some Dheng to grow controllable fleshy protrusions. While this is not enough for them to become a dominant strain, the slightly increased mobility helps them to struggle up to the point of being a fairly common existence.
>>
>>1225707
Hey, glad to see someone is back.
>>
File: rivlaHook.png (11KB, 619x542px) Image search: [Google]
rivlaHook.png
11KB, 619x542px
The rivla develop 'hooks' on the end of their two outside tentacles.
How they work:
>First, the rivla finds some unlucky idrai.
>The rivla 'hooks' on near the middle
>It wraps itself around, squeezing the primitive organs, or cutting of the windpipe.
>>
File: rivlaHook.png (8KB, 619x542px) Image search: [Google]
rivlaHook.png
8KB, 619x542px
>>1244610
These hooks sometimes break, so some reinforcement is necessary.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.