[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Up and Comer Quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Up and Comer Quest.png (109KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Up and Comer Quest.png
109KB, 1000x1000px
You're a teenage boy in a probably magical land of legendary knights, and luckily for you, you just happen to be one of Sir Figland's best squires!

Up to now, you've mostly been molding yourself into the perfect vessel to take in more information and skills, and you feel like you're definitely ready to grow.

As you think about all of this, you realize your friend was talking to you about something and is waiting for your response! What do you do? (If multiple people are interested, roll a d100 and the highest gets it, or you can all agree on something)
>>
>>1221926
finish our training session, our friend must wait.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>1221926
"Sorry, can you repeat that?"
>>
File: Up and Comer Quest.png (121KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Up and Comer Quest.png
121KB, 1000x1000px
>>1221949
Your buddy Hegmas was trying to remind you about your pending promotion that's likely to occur later today, and was glad you at least listened to him on the second try.

You seemed to have gained some talking stat from doing a talk, but maybe this was just like a tutorial stat. Either way, good job.

Anyway, you tell Hegmas that you're excited for it, and he leaves to go do his own work now that his break is over.

Any preparations you wanna make for your promotion happening later?
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>1221970
Prepare the promotion speech.
>>
File: Up and Comer Quest.png (115KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Up and Comer Quest.png
115KB, 1000x1000px
>>1221977
You figure your good good work deserves some good words to cap off this leg of your life, and so you prepare and practice a speech until nightfall. Unfortunately you're illiterate like almost everyone else, so there's a lot of improv in it, but you're prepared enough.

Another +1 to polity! Good job, you're on your way to getting good with talks.

As night comes and the smallish party gets underway, Sir Figland arrives in his court attire with a shortsword on his hip. It's not quite time for the Big Deal promotion, so what will you to set the stage?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>1221990
"It's my promotion why should I set the stage? "Go to town and have fun with the lads
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>1221990
Fireworks, A lot of fireworks in the background
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>1221990

Get jiggy with it.
>>
>>1221990
drink some booze to calm your nerves. Accidentally drink too much
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1222684
dammnit mispelled roll
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.