[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Bone Quest 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: skeleton-in-a-suit.jpg (407KB, 2320x3300px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-in-a-suit.jpg
407KB, 2320x3300px
A kind of a reboot to this quest

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Old%20Bone

my twitter (be sure to follow it) : https://twitter.com/GrimmQM

Who am i? Well who are you ? You come here to gawk at me? Well, I ain't giving you the satisfaction, fuck off ....

The name is Reap ; my old man wasn't very creative...he should have named me Grim not my stupid brother.

Moving on No this is love story, a hero saving poor little damsels in distress. No world shattering adventures. No, This is a story about a hitman doing what he had to get some greens. Might as well spill some beans while i am doing my time .

I forgot to mention, I am a skeleton. Pretty spooky, no? Well get used to it; I ain't wearing a fucking flesh suit for some lowlife minority.

Alright, I let some heat out. Let's start what we are here for.
>>
The great city of Old paradise , where one day you are on the top of the world and the next you will find yourself in an alley-throat slit wide open.

I lived in Raktar undergutter, a shithole barely policed by the Bluemoons- the cops of Old paradise.

I honestly don't remember my first few hits so we will jump straight into the hit that sealed the deal:

HIT ##07: A MOTHERLY LOVE

It was a Sunday, i think. I had a throbbing headache after kicking the living shit out the elf fuck in the headless mermaid bar. He shouldn't have pushed my buttons... at least he will look more intimidating with one knife ear .

500 greens might sound too fucking much for a shitnest of a room but the owner, A fat orc by the name of Uzsag, keeps it very quite. I mainly pay these much greens for my peace of mind.

"Master reap! Master reap! Another one! Another one!" My Imp, Xev, was more of a parrot rather than an imp servant. I hated that little fuck with passion....then again he only requires food so that is a thing.

He handled my a small slip with a location for a meeting. That was how it went since telephones are too dangerous for that kind of a job. The client would ask for a certain hitman not 'some' hitman in the headless mermaid. The bartender would guide him/her to a meeting spot while sending a slip to the hitman. Complicated? yes Efficient? sure.

I had nothing on me but 500 greens [/greens], a semi fancy suit and a weapon

now what was that weapon?

>Beauty and Beast [enchanted knives]
>.38 special
>Silenced 9mm
>Love and hate [Magic gauntlets...MAGIC is highly regulated in old paradise!]
>Sawed off shotgun
>>
>>122098
>Silenced 9mm

This is a pistol, right?
>>
>>122098
>Silenced 9mm
Let's Agent 47 this shit (but can we have two guns?)
>>
9mm in the interest of moving along.
Otherwise beauty and beast.
>>
>>122098
Beauty and Beast
or Love and Hate
>>
>>122116
>>122201
>>122341
>>122360

so sorry for the delay anons.

Is there anyone around?
>>
>>122594
I am.
>>
what an awful way to start a new quest. I am terribly sorry

>>122116
>>122201
>>122341
>>122360
With my silenced 9mm , I left my home. I was supposed to meet my client near the red light lamp post at Daygon st.

It was already late. i wasn't worried a bit about any bluemoon patrols. you know that smell after a heavy rain? combine it with trash and decomposed body of some whore and there you have it: The true sensation of Daygon st. It was one of the many fucked up streets in the undergutter but this one is famous for body dump due to the massive landfill nearby

My client had some knife ears, she hid her frail body under a worn rain coat. She wasn't poor but she wasn't rich either. I bet she wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Mr. Spook?" she inquired, she didn't look at my orbits. Her eyes were glued to here feet.

"Yep." Damn it Dane and your stupid aliases. I should talk to that stupid bartender real soon.

The woman handled me a picture."What do you see here?"

>Get to the point.
>Splattred brain, crushed skull and lots of blood
>Elven kid run down by a truck or a car
>Someone wasting my time with some build up. Either head straight to business or fuck off
>>
>>122630
>>122665
>>
>>122665
>someone wasting my time
>>
>>122665
>>123065
Seconding
>>
>>122665
>>Splattred brain, crushed skull and lots of blood
>>
>>122665
>Someone wasting my time with some build up. Either head straight to business or fuck off
We're a rough N' tumble Skeleton, fuck all that noise. We're a hitman and we need the money so let's get to the point.
>>
>>123065
>>123129
>>124142
>>125423

"R-right." I gave her my first solid emotion. There is no place for emotion in this kind of business. I couldn't care less for the tear slipping from her eyes.

"this is my son" well, well, well this is getting interesting "A drunk driver by the name of Yuzlav Nirlov ran him and me over a couple of months ago....I lost two of my children that day." Her hand hovered over her belly. Must have been a preg-

Wait... Yuzlav Nirlov ? THE Yuzlav? this is a pioneer in the flesh suit industry...no wonder he got scott free.

"I-i want you to kill his 3 children AND his pregnant wife. Strip everything this spoon ear fuck has in his life."

>I am no child killer, find someone else
>Deal, lets talk about price
>Have you tried any other....legal means to get even with him?
>>
>>125654
>Deal, lets talk about price
Finally.
>>
>>125654
>I am no child-killer find someone else
>Although, I could put him through some more physical pain for a price.
>>
>>125654
>I am no child killer, find someone else
>>
i am a terrible QM. i feel so ashamed.

again, i apologize. i may try it later for REAL this time

sorry!
>>
File: 1459957700929.gif (201KB, 540x324px) Image search: [Google]
1459957700929.gif
201KB, 540x324px
>>139878
God damnit man, I have had this thread up forever. Will you be doing the same quest or another?
>>
File: 1462952714170.gif (1MB, 540x294px) Image search: [Google]
1462952714170.gif
1MB, 540x294px
>>
>>143699
same quest!

it will be good, i promise.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.