[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SQUIRE Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 21

File: squire1.png (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squire1.png
41KB, 500x500px
You are a young lad without a knight to squire for and you need honor and prestige, and maybe a romantic partner.

For now you wake up from your hovel. It has been a couple of weeks since Sir Havfavel has passed and you need to move on, mostly so you don't starve.

You are scrawny, but strong of will and for some reason older men around town like your face. Where do you go, squire?
>>
Go to the inn to look for adventurers
>>
>>122075
Seconded
>>
File: squire2.png (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squire2.png
51KB, 500x500px
>>122075
You avoided stepping in dung on your way there, and end up finding only one adventurer, a dark hooded figure that seems to be drunk, as well as the old barkeep.

You have no money but you are not turned away.
>>
>>122085
Exchange sexual favors for beer.
>>
Offer to sell yourself to the adventurer for $15 a week, $1 down.
>>
File: squire3.png (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squire3.png
42KB, 500x500px
>>122089
The hag agreed and has given you 20 goldollars for a hard day's work in her caves and will not turn you away from the brew.
>>
Rob hag and look for adventurer again.
>>
>>122140
You have now stolen the hag's goldollars and bun, your inventory now being 40 goldollars and bun, and you must now find the adventurer because you realized you missed out on that opportunity.

He is no longer in the inn. Do you look in one of the sex rooms, out in the square, or at the adventure shop?
>>
File: squire4.png (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squire4.png
52KB, 500x500px
>>122140
>>122146
>>
File: squire5.png (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squire5.png
66KB, 500x500px
The hag lies crippled beneath the sheet. You tried merely to subdue her but she was somehow weaker than you. You suspect she was anorexic as a youth and now suffers osteoporosis, as well as many broken bones and joints.

She may rest under that sheet for the rest of her life, which will not be long. I will rest as well, and maybe pick this up again, maybe not if no one cares.
>>
>>122181
Pray for the old lady
>>
>>122181
Have sex with her again
>>
File: squire6.png (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squire6.png
51KB, 500x500px
>>122323
>>122343
You have sex with the old had one last time and subsequently pray for her now mostly dead form.

This is one form of glory, both for your first 10 hour sex romp and your first kill, so you definitely feel better.
>>
>>124138
steal her stuff?
then have sex with her again.
>>
File: squire7.png (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squire7.png
43KB, 500x500px
>>124192
Since you already took her stuff, you refind the bun that you took from her and lost from the sex. Which reminds you.

So you have sex with her again, this time it is a bit colder, but you find a couple extra goldollars in her flaps and folds.

You have 1 glory, you have gained 1 evil, which makes you feel really good and guilty, as well as 43 goldollars and the old hag's hairbun.
>>
>>124239
So, I want to become a bandit. I go to the Inn and check if there are guys who need to get something done.
>>
>>124301
You felt the tug of evil and figured maybe you should try it out before you buy it. So you have two choices, that roguish figure from before and a passed out wizard.

You are a bit hungry from the roughly 12 hours of sex with a hag, and now you feel rather lonely.
>>
File: squire8.png (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squire8.png
46KB, 500x500px
>>124370
>>
>>124370
Maybe not be an absolutely bad guy and find the hooded finger, and one more quickly with the granny
>>
>>124378
If we have enough money, buy me and the shady figure a drink and start conversing
>>
>>124401
Can you even get a drink considering granny is dead
>>
>>124416
If there's no one guarding the booze
>>
>>124429
Got me there
>>
>>124447
Granted tho, we can't really buy from anyone
>>
File: squire9.png (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squire9.png
45KB, 500x500px
>>124399
>>124401
>>124416
You were seen going up to the sex rooms with the hag so the inn workers treat you as a preferred costumer, at least until they find her, which could take years.

Anyway the rogue says that he likes your face, and knows of some targets, both righteous and nefarious if you wish to be his protege.
>>
>>124486
Ask him where he got that information
>>
>>124486
We want him to train us in the art of rogueing.
>>
File: squireA.png (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squireA.png
49KB, 500x500px
>>124499
>>124503
You walk and talk. Mr. Horfin the rogue seems to have gotten his information on his own, and is willing to train you, because after 12 hours you seemed to have acquired a coinpurse and a hair bun.

He needs to get his armor from his home/hideout so you'll stop there and choose what you wanna do with your new older male friend.
>>
>>124555
Ok.
Can I ask him if he is a pedobear?
>>
Drag the dead granny out of the room, assist the man in whatever he needs, and grind for experience later
>>
>>124555
look around at our environment
>>
File: squireB.png (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squireB.png
76KB, 500x500px
>>124569
>>124575
>>124581
You have granny skin and granny bones in your inventory now because of the "bathroom break" you took before leaving the inn, so don't worry, your first sexual conquest will not go unremembered.

On the way, the rogue tells you that anyone will be a pedobear, it's like the middle ages or something, point is you don't refuse if offered.

Anyway you smell the roses as you walk and you realize there are roses, and other plant life. You are now outside of the city it would seem, and have found the Horfin's obviously stolen abode. You wait once he goes inside to get his things, and realize the moment of decision will soon be upon you.

Do you want to take the stealing job or the rescuing job?

PS: I will be away for a couple of hours so I can go to the gym. I will resume once I am back. I'm glad you guys are sticking with me, I don't think I'm doing very well.
>>
>>124625
Going for the rescue job since we can make new friends and connections maybe. And put someone in our debt. I'm enjoying at least, no worries.
Goin to sleep
>>
Your doing awesome, I mean grandma rape man, also stealing job crime is fun
>>
>>124625
Rescue job
>>
File: squireC.png (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squireC.png
51KB, 500x500px
>>124635
>>124651
You have arrived on-site of the "rescue job" with Horfin, near the edge of the forest at an abandoned advanced fortress.

You're still outside of the city, so everything is unfamiliar to you. While you hide in the bushes, Horfin asks you whether you want to sneak around or just try to walk in.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

Rolling for just walking in.
>>
File: squireD.png (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squireD.png
47KB, 500x500px
>>126201
Luckily for you, the door was closed, so you couldn't even walk in right. Maybe this isn't the best approach. Maybe you aren't the best approach.
>>
>>126209
Peep through the window
>>
File: squireE.png (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squireE.png
45KB, 500x500px
>>126277
Inside there is a blacksmith, bearded, shirtless, muscular. He is flexing for himself, he needs no mirror. He is very proud. You are flustered.
>>
Trade sex for his best weapon than slay the rogue with said weapon and steal his rouge card to get into the rogue city
>>
File: squireF.png (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squireF.png
53KB, 500x500px
>>126355
You try your hardest to convey that the service of sex can be traded for the good of his sword, but it seems the blacksmith is either unaware of the nature of intimacy or is strictly against sex with main characters. Either way he is too confused to be able to refuse, but says no anyway.

He continues flexing.
>>
Offer to oil his muscles for a posioned dagger. Stab the rogue and steal his rogue card so you can gain access to the forbidden rogue city
>>
Ask what we can buy with 43 goldollars.

Feel his muscles.
>>
File: squireG.png (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squireG.png
52KB, 500x500px
>>126402
>>126407
You spit on your hands and lube his muscles. He appreciates the gesture and takes 20 goldollars for that large sword he had on the wall. He tells you that he flexes because of the ache in his heart, which you have just massaged away. Coincidentally, he does not understand the concept of sexual love. Either way, he is grateful for the company.
>>
Stab the rogue and steal his rogue card to get into rogue city
>>
File: squireH.png (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squireH.png
53KB, 500x500px
>>126421
You plunged the sword into the rogue's face. He only had a knife and his leather chestplate on him, literally nothing else. Dude was commando under the robe too. I guess he also has a robe. Point is, he's dead, and has few effects. You have gained another point of evil. You have 23 goldollars left. You have another point of honor, because this rogue did some evil things a couple of times. Good job, kinda.
>>
>>126448
Go and fight for justice against the corrupt local lords.
>>
File: squireI.png (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squireI.png
46KB, 500x500px
>>126473
The local corrupt lord disagrees with your plan. He likes your gusto, but is generally fine with being alive. He likes your face.
>>
>>126485
Join him.
>>
File: squireJ.png (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squireJ.png
44KB, 500x500px
>>126497
You are now the concubine and business partner of Jorgas the Fourth the Third.
>>
File: break time.png (140KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
break time.png
140KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>126502
Look at our Inventory and stats
Ask Jorgas for werk
>>
rape everyone...
>>
File: squireK.png (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squireK.png
66KB, 500x500px
Inventory and stats up to date.
>>
>>133717
Remove sword from rogue's face and add to inventory.
Ask Jorgas if he knows any knights you can squire for (preferably good ones)
>>
Rip
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.