[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Street Fighter Quest Turbo-003 (THIRD STRIKE)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (115KB, 831x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 831x575px
PREVIOUSLY:
http://pastebin.com/XRBahrn5

Lucas Mars' skills and general character sheet:
http://pastebin.com/sxGVwzGf
------------
#003-Killer Bee

You are Lucas Mars, an up and coming fighter from a small town traveling the world. Now caught up in a conspiracy with crime group Shadaloo apparently kidnapping fighters, you just can't stay out of trouble...

Just awhile ago, you got partially interrogated and briefed by Interpol agent Chun-Li. (She's nice but kinda scary with the whole secret agent thing)

And befriended Ansatsuken fighter Sakura (Very energetic. You'll have to get to know her more to get how she could learn such technique...)

It's 5:30 PM Japan time. You stand at the scene where you were almost attacked by one of Shadaloo's "Dolls." (Which you just ran right past, but you likely would've been attacked. She seemed out of it...)

You're sure the Doll is still following you, and you intend to get some answers out of her that Interpol kept hidden.

How should you proceed...?

>A:Search for the attacker alone

>B:Call for backup (Chun-Li or Sakura)

>C:Sit and wait, maybe she'll show up again!

>D:Write-in vote
>>
>>1217987
>>A:Search for the attacker alone
>>
>>1217987

>A:Search for the attacker alone
>>
>>1217987
>Call for back up (Chun Li)
They might have backup too.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 400x340px
>>1218168
>>1218207

It wouldn't be worth it to call anybody, Interpol would arrest her immediately and it's probably a bad idea to let Sakura know about the top secret Doll project stuff. So you're gonna go it alone.

Only, you have no clue where to even begin... You ask around, but nobody's seen her.

It's midnight again and you're about to pack it up, when you spot something suspicious. There's a woman in a red cloak who's been behind you for awhile. You're likely just paranoid, but what chance do you have to know more about all this?

>A:Fight her! She's the culprit!

>B:Ignore her, don't be mean to strangers.

>C:Stand still and see if she tries anything.

>D:Write-in
>>
>>1218730
>>C:Stand still and see if she tries anything.
>>
>>1218734

You decide to just stop in place. Which is always a great idea. Funnily enough, so does she. She appears to be following your movements for whatever reason...

>A:Enough of this, fight!

>B:Do something funny and see if she copies you

>C:Write-in
>>
>>1218809

Guile's theme goes with everything:

Crippling voteless boredom.
>>
>>1218853

I just woke up though. And this thread started right when I was going to bed...

>>1218809

>B:Do something funny and see if she copies you
>>
File: image.gif (7KB, 302x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7KB, 302x160px
>>1218863

You decide to do a little jig and see if she follows along, sure enough she does. This earns you a chuckle or two.

"Cam- Killer Bee! Stop this foolishness at once!" There's a deepvoice coming in, likely from her receiver.

She stops abruptly, embarrassed. "But you told me to follow him, Lord Vega!"

"Yes, but not exactly... Look just bring him back to base. Preferably alive!

"...Yes sir!" She exclaims, getting into a fight-ready stance, throwing her cloak away to reveal her Doll uniform.

Looks like Funtime is over...

>HEAVEN OR HELL???
>LET'S ROCK!!!

>A:Attack

>B:Defend

>C:Talk it out, like real diplomats.

>>
>>1218889

>B:Defend
>>
>>1218889

Battle theme: Doll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV_x3ERB-2k
>>
File: 1469817402260.jpg (363KB, 2201x1314px) Image search: [Google]
1469817402260.jpg
363KB, 2201x1314px
>>1218955

I will always contend that this theme sounds like something you'd hear in a Street Fighter strip club.
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 252x95px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 252x95px
>>1218949

You brace for an attack.

The "Killer Bee" hops forward curling into a small unit. Instead of hitting you like you expect, she somehow wraps her legs around your head and flips you backwards onto your face. It hurts a ton and you had no clue it was coming. Maybe try and stay in control of battle flow?

>A:Special move! (Specify)

>B:Parry

>C:Attempt diplomacy
>>
>>1218974

>B:Parry

What, no Alpha-Counters?
>>
Rolled 5, 4 = 9 (2d6)

>>1218993

Here we go~
>>
File: image.gif (23KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
23KB, 300x100px
>>1219012

FINALLY A SUCCESSFUL PARRY
-------------
"SPIRAL ARROW!"
Your opponent launches forward feet first, breaking more physical boundaries, but you're able to catch the attack. You return the favor with MACHINE GUN BLOW for massive damage!

It looks like she's stunned as she stands...

>A:Keep up the attack!

>B:Destroy receiver chip

>C:Be an honorable opponent and let her catch her breath again.

>>
>>1219018

>A:Keep up the attack!
>>
>>1219018
>>A:Keep up the attack!
>>
>>1219020
>>1219025

You're not stopping now!

While she's still reeling, you throw out a garage of blows and finish with CORKSCREW BLOW to devastate.

This sends the Doll flying into the wall of an alleyway with a thud...

You go inspect the girl, it seems she's now completely knocked out.

--------
K.O!!!

Rating:GREAT! (Finally a good parry... You feel proud of yourself.)

Reward: None
---------
"Very promising work."

Your victory moment is cut off by a voice. You turn around to see none other than Chun-Li smiling at you.

"We can take things from here. It's late and you look pretty beat..."

She pulls out a pair of handcuffs intended for the now K.Oed Killer Bee. But you still know nothing about why these asshats are targeting you...

Out of the corner of your eye you can see she's starting to wake up. She looks very confused, but the murderous intent seems to be missing. How very odd...

You need to think carefully, should you involve yourself more?

>A:Let Interpol arrest Killer Bee

>B:Grab her and run! This is your investigation!

>C:Write-in
>>
>>1219050
>>A:Let Interpol arrest Killer Bee
>>
>>1219252

You don't want Interpol on the list of enemies on top of Shadaloo. So you step aside to let Chun handcuff the Doll.

She still seems very confused.

"Excuse me...? I do believe there's a mistake. I don't know where I am." The captive girl says weakly.

"You're under arrest for conspiracy under Shadaloo. Don't act like none of this ever happened!" Chun-Li sounds annoyed at her.

"Shadaloo? Shadaloo..." She's apparently trying to recall when her eyes light up again. "Shadaloo! Mission is... Failure? Am I still too defective...?" She starts mumbling as some other interpol agents drag her off.

She mentioned being defective. Maybe she can be saved from all that freaky mind control. You thank Chun-Li and head back to "home" to rest. Your fight with DeeJay is in the coming days after all.
---------
You're in your hotel room. Sleep now?

>Sleep, it's been a day.

>Call somebody from your CALL LIST (specify, list on character sheet)

>Write-in
>>
>>1219252

PS from QM:

Why you let best girl get arrested? :(
>>
>>1219319
somebody arrested Makoto?
>>
>>1219319

Somebody Arrested Rainbow Mika? Besides, it's not like one of the Dolls couldn't bust Cammy out in the future. Hell, if memory serves me right one of the dolls can do teleportation like The Dictator himself.

>>1219313

>Sleep, it's been a day.
>>
>>1219313
>>Sleep, it's been a day.

>>1219319
I ain't dicking around with interpol.
>>
>>1219321

2nd best

>>1219325

Not even close
-----------

You decide to hit the hay. Sweet dreams!
---------

The dream isn't sweet.

Your dream is filled with cuts to different moments.

Some armyman gets ripped up by a helicopter

The Killer Bee doll faces that dictator guy who you think might be the Shadaloo leader

And there's a demon looking guy you keep seeing everywhere.
----------
It's the next day and you're boarding a plane headed to your next destination, JAMAICA.

You get a window seat again, cool!

But planes make you sleepy...

>Sleep, again!

>Find someone to talk to and stay awake.
>>
File: IMG_1761.jpg (725KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1761.jpg
725KB, 1131x1600px
>>1219325

Also, teleporting Doll is Decapre.
>>
>>1219344
>>Sleep, again!
>>
>>1219344
>>
File: RMikaSFA3.jpg (29KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
RMikaSFA3.jpg
29KB, 600x800px
>>1219348

Thought so.

>>1219344

Also, for why I like Mika:

1. She's a bombastic wrestler
2. She's a grappler that isn't Zangief or T. Hawk
3. T&A
4. Comes with a FREE Nadeshiko

It's like you don'y even want to have fun with your Waifus. [/joke]
>>
File: cutest wrestler.jpg (19KB, 221x320px) Image search: [Google]
cutest wrestler.jpg
19KB, 221x320px
>>1219359
best grappler coming through.
>>
File: IMG_1762.png (154KB, 372x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1762.png
154KB, 372x750px
>>1219354
>>1219359

I respect all waifu opinions. (But Cammy is up there on the list. Is your waifu a cat lover?)
----------

You decide to keep from drifting off to sleep. So you turn away from the window. Only to come face to face with the red-dress girl that lost to Sakura earlier and the butler that follows her around. The girl seems to recognize you and frowns.

"So, I take it you've met my rival then?"

What should you say?

>"Yeah, Sakura's nice" (Normal Answer)

>"How does it feel to lose?" (Taunt)

>"I did, wanna talk to her?" (Call)

>"Who are you?"
>Write-in
>>
>>1219359
Capcom stole her buttslap and every girl's nipples
>>
>>1219387

I'll be on break for awhile. GET THOSE VOTES IN

(And please, write ins would be badass for this section. #RoastKarin)
>>
>>1219387
>"Yeah, Sakura's nice" (Normal Answer)

>Write-in
>>
>>1219388

Capcom stole the Buttslap from NXT's Asuka first though...

>>1219380

Best Female (Male) grappler amirte? ;^) Seriously though, I would've hated Abel if he looked like that in SFIV... Which is unfortunate, because he was my main in that game.

>>1219387

>Write-in

"Little House on the Prarie called, they want their snooty, stuck-up bitch back."
>>
>>1219387
>>"Yeah, Sakura's nice" (Normal Answer)
So tempted to ask who she is. Maximum burn.
>>
>>1219390
"I didn't recognize you since you're conscious right now"
>>
>>1219398

Yoooooo

I'll go with this if people support it. But Lucas may get shoved out of a plane.
>>
>>1219401
I like it

>>1219398
>abel main
I am honestly disgusted by you.
>>
>>1219411

What can I say? I love grapplers, but I couldn't do 360s consistently at first, so Abel was a natural choice. Then I finally figured out how to do 360s without jumping in all of the damn time, so naturally I went with 'Gief & Hugo.
>>
Oh shit my name is wrong

Was totally Shimo.

BACK TO NORMAL
>>
>>1219398

I'm taking this write in. It was gold.
----------

"Little House On The Prairie called, they want their snooty, stuck up bitch back."

The girl's face fills with more hatred.

She practically leaps forward to try and attack you from her seat, prompting her butler to hold her back.

"How could you NOT know who I am!? I may have lost back there but I sure as hell can beat you!" She shouts.

"Please excuse Lady Karin. Losing and insult is quite a foreign concept to her." The black suited assistant says.

"Shibazaki! Who's side are you on!?"

>A:Apologize

>B:Continue insulting (heartless jerk!)

>C:Ignore

>>
>>1220168

"I'm new to this, so no I don't know who you are."

Then just ignore her for a little bit.
>>
File: IMG_1764.jpg (109KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1764.jpg
109KB, 600x800px
>>1220225

"I'm new to this, so no I don't know who you are."

She pouts a bit before finally giving up as you ignore her. The look in her eyes tells you that she won't be speaking further for awhile. (Serves her... Right?)

This is likely not the last you've seen of her. Especially if Sakura shows up anywhere else.

You decide to sleep for the rest of the trip...

---------
You dream many of the same things from your last dream. It's a little disturbing. But things somewhat change towards the end. There's a girl in an odd choice of fashion standing in the void of your dreams. What's weirder is you feel fully conscious.

Give her a chat?

>Talk to her, not like she's real anyway!

>Try your hardest to wake up

>Write-in
>>
>>1220278

>Talk to her, not like she's real anyway!

"You like you stepped out of one of my Japanese Animes. Tell me, have you ever heard of something called 'The Ripple?' "
>>
>>1220287

*Gets PTSD*
SHIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAA
---------------
You approach the woman cautiously. Waving. She just looks you over coldly.

"These are visions of the very far future I am showing you. It would be wise to keep them in mind. My name is Rose..."

Well that's quite a load to put on someone. Especially in a dream.

>Ask her to tell your immediate fortune

>Wake up, this is some phony stuff!!!

>"Pfft, psychics aren't real!"

>Write in
>>
>>1220556

>"Pfft, psychics aren't real!"
>>
>>1220562

You tell her that her act is a sham.

"Fine then... Let me see into your mind..."

Yeah right. Next she's gonna ask you to place the controller on the floor...

"Hmm... You like choose your own adventure threads, don't you?"

What? They're fun to participate in!

"You constantly fight with yourself over who the "best girl grappler" is"

You quickly tell her that you believe now and tHAT IS QUITE FAR ENOUGH.

So, you're talking to a psychic. You should ask questions! You feel pretty W O K E, so you should only ask one.

>"Where are you?"

>"Am I gonna beat DeeJay?"

>"Is Killer Bee important?"

>"What does Shadaloo want with fighters?"

>Write in.
>>
>>1220592

>"Is Killer Bee important?"
>>
>>1220592
>>"Is Killer Bee important?"
>>
>>1220597
>>1220740

You decide to shed some light on your always odd confrontations with the Killer Bee Doll.

"Yes. She is an important ally in your fight. All of her "siblings" are as well. You'll meet them in time. But she's "defective" for a reason. And that will be a big blow to Shadaloo."

It looks like you're about to wake up. You hope you didn't waste your question. Though you'll probably meet Rose again in real life. That is if Karin didn't drug you in your sleep and it was all a lie. (You wouldn't put it beneath her!)
-----------
You wake up still on the plane. It's landing, good you're not late! But it seems Karin paid some nobodies to swap seats with. No more trolling Ojou tropes for you!
--------
Welcome to JAMAICA!

You've done enough sleeping, now is time for exploration! There's a number of activities listed. But the airport walls are covered in fliers for some high profile event. Your ranked fight with DeeJay isn't until tomorrow but maybe you could see what he's up to.

How should you proceed?

>Go check out fight Venue

>Beach time!

>Examine flier

>CALL LIST (specify)
>>
>>1220799
>>Examine flier

>CALL LIST (Chun-Li)
>>
>>1220799

>Beach time!

Plus, we could go full Top Gun and do some volleyball to keep active without doing any full-on training.
>>
File: image.jpg (359KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359KB, 900x1200px
>>1220831

You examine the fliers closely.
-----------
FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY!!!

HISTORIC MATCH, NEWCOMER RAINBOW MIKA VS THE RED CYCLONE HIMSELF, ZANGIEF!

DON'T YOU DARE MISS THIS!!!
------------
You recognize the name Red Cyclone from your CALL LIST. You decide to call Chun-Li about it.

...Ring, Ring...

"Hello there? This is Chun-Li speaking... Oh, Lucas! Need something?"

>"Why is Interpol working with a pro wrestler?!"

>"How's that Doll?"

>Flirt

>Write-in
>>
>>1220888

>"Why is Interpol working with a pro wrestler?!"
>>
>>1220888
>>"How's that Doll?"

nice trips
>>
>>1220888
>>"Why is Interpol working with a pro wrestler?!"
>>
>>1221963
>>1220894

You ask her why this famous Zangief is related with their organization.

"Oh, him? He actually works under orders from Gorbachev to track down Shadaloo Kings. Though he often just slacks off and fights... His style may not be entirely practical, but he is very good for the job. Trust me."

That's good to know. Is anyone not part of some espionage stuff? At this point, Karin could've been with the FBI.

You thank Chun for the info and hang up.

>Go check out that fight!

>Seek out DeeJay

>Beach time!

>CALL LIST

>Write in
>>
>>1220897

Thanks and may kek praise me
>>
>>1222188

>Dub

HOLY SHIT

HABBENING
>>
>>1222197

N a m e
>>
>>1222147
>>
>>1222147

Also, stick with a name OP.
>>
>>1222411

Sorry, there's a civ game where I need the other one. Will be careful. (Actually I'm schizophrenic /s)
-----------
It wouldn't hurt to go watch this guy in action, you suppose.

You buy some tickets using prize money from your bout with E.Honda. There's a pretty sizable arena where the event's being held. You get a pretty good floor seat to watch.

The two wrestlers haven't come out yet. But there's tight security. Understandably due to recent events. If Zangief works to subdue Shadaloo, he's likely a target.

It looks like you got there early. Should you do something before the match begins?

>Find someone to talk to

>Flash Interpol phone credentials and see if you can get backstage

>CALL LIST

>Write in
>>
>>1222539

>Find someone to talk to
>>
File: IMG_1768.png (102KB, 226x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1768.png
102KB, 226x440px
>>1223863

You decide to ease the wait with simple conversation. But who to hold it with...

There's a guy with pretty radical hair listening to music via headphones near the ring. You shuffle through seats to sit next to him. His music is really friggin loud... Wait... You recognize that patriotic tone... (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ha3LVmEwrfs)

You signal to him to remove his headphones. He does so and looks at you slightly annoyed.

>Greet

>"Why didnt you call back!?"

>Flirt

>Write-in
>>
>>1224704

>"Why didn't you call back!?"

Then

>Greet
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.