[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Norseman Saga, Vol. 9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: NS OP image.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
NS OP image.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
Your name is Haskell, son of Sven. A young Norse man of about seventeen, and heir to a family that has long since begun spiralling, and a farm that has been fallow for too long. A father who lost most of his hand raiding, a mother who took ill on a sickness brought back on the longships, and a brother who’s entire raiding party hasn’t been heard from in six months, presumed lost to the sea.

That’s turning around. A local priest explained the recurring dream you’d been having: prophetic in nature, a way for Odin to let you know you’d been chosen as a Paladin, a champion of his religion along with your three oldest friends. Unfortunately, neither Odin, nor anyone else of his pantheon can contact you until you find the mythical Atlas of the Conqueror. It was last held by Charlemagne, and is rumored to be somewhere on mainland Europe. That doesn’t matter so much, though. They say you don’t find the Atlas; it finds you when it thinks you’re ready for the vast responsibility it places on your shoulders.

Important Links:
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Norseman
Last thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1002973/
Thread 4.5 because Handler didn’t archive it: http://archived.moe/qst/thread/835865
Thread 8.51 because Handler’s still a moron: https://archived.moe/qst/thread/1113929
Character sheet: http://pastebin.com/3YQyKhpV
Relationships: http://pastebin.com/iRfRY4kS
Hander’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/ContractorQM
>>
File: Svala.jpg (376KB, 739x861px) Image search: [Google]
Svala.jpg
376KB, 739x861px
“I’ll be back,” you say, simply and angrily, to Bjorn as you turn to walk out the door. The man opens his mouth to say something, but simply lets you leave. He probably thinks you wouldn’t listen anyway, and you don’t blame him.

You slam the door behind you, and march towards Svala, who turns with a huff, rolling her eyes as she sees you approach her. She crosses her arm and waits for you to to get to her.

“What the fuck do you mean I haven’t earned an explanation,” you shout as you get within an arm’s reach, pointing at the shieldmaiden aggressively. “A childhood of torment isn’t enough to get me some details as to this fucking mood swing you’re going through?”

“No,” she says through gritted teeth, in a rare attempt to hold back her temper. “It isn’t, Haskell, because just going through something isn’t a very impressive fucking feat.” Her voice is starting to rise, and her eyes are locked into yours. “Maybe if you do manage to do something impressive, you’ll get your explanation then.”

“And who the hell gets to decide what’s impressive,” you ask, spreading your arms wide in exapseration. “You? That hardly seems fair!”

“Yes, me,” she spits in reply. “You want something from me, and that’s the fucking price. Take it or leave it.” With that, the girl spins on a heel, and leaves you alone in the road, seething in your own fury, suddenly tired from the days drain, both physically, and emotionally.

>Go see what Big Bjorn wanted
>Go find someone (Who? Why?)
>Go do something (What?)
>Go home
>>
>>1217088
>>
>>1217088
>>
>>1217088
>>Go do something (What?)

go find svala
>>
>>1217287
This

Ain't dropping this
>>
>>1217088
>>1217287
Change to this
>>
>>1217088
If its a feat she wants its a feat she'll get
Also how many thread 9s so far?
>>
>>1217088
>Go find someone (Who? Why?)

Svala and punch her in her cunt face....... or not
>>
>>1217088
Go find some sloot to slip your peep in. That should calm both your loins and temper
>>
>>1217088
>>
>>1217088
>>
Can't we beat her up or something?
>>
>>1218087
Already did that
>>
>>1218091
That was explicitly not what happened and you know it

That was a spar not an actual fight
>>
>>1217558
>>1217659

lol faggots
>>
File: 1486882055573.jpg (548KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486882055573.jpg
548KB, 1000x1000px
>>1218542
>>
>>1217088

Let's drop it for now folks, the best we would get is the 2 of us even more angry

>>
>>1217287
this
>>
>>1218697
nah man lets not

fucking lifetime of Bullying n shit just cause shes thinks shes hot shit
>>
>>1217088
Actually

> Go find Svala and call her a coward and tell her to stay away from you. You won't be judged by anyone but the God's themselves and if she thinks herself so far above you, well, we can agree on the "far" part of it.
>>
>>1217088
>>
>>1217088
>>Go see what Big Bjorn wanted
>>
>>1217948
This. Fuck bitches, make money.
>>
>>1217088
>>Go see what Big Bjorn wanted
Waifu's a shit.
>>
>>1217088

Fine we will go do something impressive and when she comes crawling back to us we can decide then
>>
File: Big Bjorn.jpg (14KB, 236x379px) Image search: [Google]
Big Bjorn.jpg
14KB, 236x379px
You briefly consider shouting something to Svala’s back, but decide to be the more grown up person and simply turn back into Bjorn’s mansion. He re-enters the main room when he hears the door shut, and gives you a questioning look.

“Everything alright there, Haskell,” he asks, slowly and cautiously as he approaches the large, square table in the center of the room.

“Women,” you say simply as you walk up to the other side, leaning onto it’s surface as you shake your head.

“Women,” he replies in kind, nodding at you. “Anyway, you here to talk about that, or what I want out of you?”

“Here for you,” you answer gruffly. “Sick of women for the day.”

“Well,” he says, unrolling a small map onto the table. “The crones say you have... Business in Ireland to take care of.” He pauses, and continues when you give him a small nod. “They’ve twisted my arm, and that’s your next stop. Unless you don’t want to go, not like I can make you.”

“When would I leave,” you ask, eyeing the parchment drawing of Ireland and England. “And who else would be going?”

“Ships sail in two weeks,” he answers, pulling a small ledger from under the table. “Hakon is going, so is Ivarr. Those are the only two from your last raid, though. I assume your pals would be going, as well, but that’s up to them.” He flips through the pages of the book for a few moments before resuming. “This is the only fleet I’m sending to that part of the islands though, they’re usually only good for one a year. If you don’t go with this one, you’ll have to wait for next year. Not sure how Hilda and Helga will take to that.”

>Ask more questions
>Yes, I’ll go
>No, I won’t go yet
>Let me talk to the guys,s ee what they think
>Write-in
>>
>>1219178
>Yes, I'll go
>Ask more questions
Might as well get the intelligence to pass to our buddies.
>>
>>1219191
What questions would you like to ask?
>>
>>1219178
>Yes, I’ll go
>>
>>1219178
>Yes, I’ll go
>>
>>1219178
>Yes, I’ll go
>Ask more questions

What sort of resistance do they normally run into around those parts? Is it a monastery run and are there any beasts like the vampires in the area?

>Let me talk to the guys, see what they think
>>
>>1219178
>>Yes, I’ll go

Whohooo! we finally have a chance to fuck one of those big breasted redheads....erm...and do important conqueror stuff too...yes...that's why we are going
>>
>>1219205
Let's get the general who's, what's and where's. Where we are making camp, that sort of thing.
>>
>>1219178
>>No, I won’t go yet

We need to focus on svala
>>
>>1220014

But Svala wants us to do something impressive and given the whole Shield Maiden business I am willing to bet she wants to hear some war exploits
>>
>>1219178
>Yes, I’ll go
>>
>>1220024
Svala can go rot or get a fist in the face.
>>
>>1220089
Really aggressive there anon. It's not like she did anything against us.
>>
>>1220116
Besides being an asshole to us even before this quest began ?
>>
>>1220089
Nah let's just outright ignore her from now on.

She can't be part of our awesome new life if we weren't good enough before.
>>
>>1220129
>>1220326
You guys are really making this much more than it is. Considering it looks like she's come to like us, and is confused responding the only way she knows how.
>>
>>1220344
This here is it.

Her response is basically the QMs way of saying this relationship (romantic or otherwise) will develop naturally and that we should just chill out.
That or beat her thick fucking skull around in a brawl, but that's unclear and uncertain.
>>
>>1220482
FUcking meta much?

Personally I reckon Haskell would love to see her beaten to hell and back but I don't think we'll see that happening anytime soon

I might even say rape her but that's a bit of a Nono for people apparently
>>
“I’m definitely interested,” you begin, looking up to make eye contact with Bjorn. “But I do have some questions.”

“That’s only fair,” Bjorn answers as he lowers his small book down to the table. “Go ahead.”

“What kind of resistance is normally there?”

“Normally it’s pretty light,” he starts, stroking his beard with one hand. “But there have been some grumblings about England crossing the water and taking over. If they have, and depending on how far they’ve gotten, it might end up being pretty heavy, what with English soldiers and all, rather than just house guards.”

“Are we hitting a monastery? Or are there any in the area?”

“None, unless they’ve been put up in the last year. And Christians always take longer than that to get around to doing anything,” he replies, shaking his head. “But as far as I know, there aren’t any. Your fleet will be raiding a few estates of highborn nobles, I’m hoping.”

“Any unusual beasts in the area,” you ask, your hand reflexively rubbing the nearly-healed bite wound on your shoulder.

“The crones mentioned something about a vampire,” he answers as he begins rolling up the map. “Sounds like he’s a pretty big swinging dick in the vampire community, too. I doubt he’d allow any other sentient nasties around his hunting ground. They tend not to, from what I’m told.”

“Where will we be making camp,” you ask, and Bjorn curses at himself softly as he takes the map back out.

“Somewhere in this area,” he says, circling the north-west corner of the island with his finger. “Exactly where depends on the raid master, and where the cliffs break. I’d talk to Torstien about it if you want to be more specific. You can usually find him hanging out around Bow Bjorns, and I bet most of his captains will be there with him.” He waits for you to ask another question, and continues when you’re silent. “Well, if there’s nothing else, then, I’m going to have a bit of planning to do, and a few favors to do for the Crones. So, unless you have any other questions…”

>Actually, I do have more questions
>I’m all out of questions

>Find someone (Who? Why?)
>Do something (What?)
>Go home
>It’s currently late afternoon, about 5 pm
>>
>>1220601
>>Do something (What?)

Get hammered at the drinking hall

Also holy shit more than a post a day from handler what's the occasion?
>>
>>1220601
>Do something (What?)

Go to the meadhall, grab a horn and a wench,
>>
>>1220619
Okay, first of all, rude
>>
>>1220528
>Meta much
What else is there to this discussion?

>mfw i don't have an animoo girl condescending enough to fit my reaction to this blatant idiocy
>Mfw there's no face for that either
WOE, DISCORDIA!
>>
>>1220641
He's not wrong y'know
Also seconding
>>1220619
Let's drink our stress away.
Make a note to talk to some of the older guys about how to have a friendly chat with a monster that's likely WAY out of our league as far as killiness goes.
>>
>>1220619
yes and hopefully find a fair wench while we are at it. We need some me time
>>
>>1220672
I know it probably doesn't seem like it, but I'm really trying to be better about it this thread. I'm even working on the other three guys' character sheets, like I said I would months ago!
>>
>>1220601
>Actually, I do have more questions
"Have you been there before? What's your take on the land?"
>>
>>1220689
I'm just teasing bruh, all I have to go on mostly are archived threads and my instinctual need to be a shithead
>>
http://pastebin.com/anuFmc1j

Hey, look what finally got done. Let me know if anything is very obviously fucked up and needs fixing
>>
>>1220601
>>Find someone (Who? Why?)
svala

because we're a bunch of giant faggots
>>
>>1220619
Going with this, because women.
>>
>>1220601
>>Actually, I do have more questions
What are your thoughts on the Irish as fighters? If the English show, what of them?
>>
>>1220601
>>Find someone (Who? Why?)

Lets go fuck our house-slave.
>>
>>1220626
>>1220601
Support
>>
File: 6268448400_7877bec5b5_o.png (107KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
6268448400_7877bec5b5_o.png
107KB, 526x300px
>>1221048
>fucking things you dont conquer or plunder
>>
>>1221589

wedid conquer her, but Helkel will probably have a limp dick because of her lack of tits

>>1220619
supporting this so we can be drunk discuss the raid with our friends and pick up some wench to get our mind of things
>>
>>1220601
>Find someone (Who? Why?)

Find the boys, head to the mead hall and let them know about Ireland
>>
>>1221048
Honestly... this, but let her initiate it. Show her caring, compassion and such. Taking something is fun, but someone giving themselves to you is satisfying on a whole new level.
>>
>>1222904
pfffffffffffffff gay,
and she's practically a boy.

Let dad have her, she surelly misses a woman's touch since mother died. I mean, I voted to bring her here to help pops....in every conceivable way.
>>
>>1222982
Ya I feel the same way, way to plain
>>
>>1222982
Hehe, you said 'conceive'. Which would be a good plan.
>>
>>1223109
Keep him busy, I would imagine
>>
>>1223259
>>1223109

That's it, we're getting a brother
>>
>>1217081
Any day now..
>>
>>1228877
never ever
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.