[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yu-gi-oh Wizard Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: edb702c8400d4b0c806d964380b03b6a.jpg (151KB, 736x1030px) Image search: [Google]
edb702c8400d4b0c806d964380b03b6a.jpg
151KB, 736x1030px
You live in the small village of Mahonokon. You are currently ten years old, and live with your parents in a small one-room wooden house. Your family, nay, your entire village is very poor. The soil is terrible for growing crops, and the river the village grew up around dried up long before you were born.
Still, you have enough food and water to survive and the winters aren't very harsh here. You have your parents, you have your home (small as it may be) really, it's all you've ever known. You could have lived here your entire life without being all that upset about it.
You COULD have.
But one day, a merchant visited your town. It's rare that it happens, as your town rarely has any money or other things to trade. But apparently, Mahonokon is right between the city of Kinokado and the kingdom's capital city, Nobasho, so merchants do occasionally stop by.
Anyway, the merchant stayed only a day, but he was a very curious man, full of question after question that the townsfolk were more than happy to answer.
Such as when he asked whether or not the ruins had ever been fully explored.
Near your town is a cave, leading to an ancient town. You don't know much about it, as talking about the ruins is considered quite taboo for some reason. But it only took a few coin to loosen the townsfolk's tongues, and get them to admit that no, it hadn't been.

After overhearing this, you...

-Tried to go explore the ruins. The village elder forbids this, and it's very taboo, but how can you resist? It's an ancient ruin. You WILL explore it, even if you need to sneak about to do so... +2 Daring.

-Tried to get more information. Why is it that in your ten years of life you have heard so little about the ruins? You know talking about it is taboo, but why? Surely your your parents will explain if you just ask... +2 Intellect.

-Tried to get your friends to explore it with you. Go into the dark scary ruins by yourself? No thank you! And yet, you doubt anyone in the village, even your parents, would give you a straight answer. But you're really curious about this for some reason... Maybe you could convince some other kids to come with you? +2 Friendship.

-Did nothing. Everyone in your village is in agreement that the ruins are bad news. Just ignore it. +2 Heart.
>>
>>1216685
>Tried to get your friends to explore it with you. Go into the dark scary ruins by yourself? No thank you! And yet, you doubt anyone in the village, even your parents, would give you a straight answer. But you're really curious about this for some reason... Maybe you could convince some other kids to come with you? +2 Friendship.
>>
>>1216685
>-Did nothing. Everyone in your village is in agreement that the ruins are bad news. Just ignore it. +2 Heart.
>>
>>1216691
Now, that I think about switching
>Did nothing. Everyone in your village is in agreement that the ruins are bad news. Just ignore it. +2 Heart.
>>
>>1216685
>-Tried to get more information. Why is it that in your ten years of life you have heard so little about the ruins? You know talking about it is taboo, but why? Surely your your parents will explain if you just ask... +2 Intellect.
>>
You have gained 2 Heart.

You decide to do nothing. Why would you do anything else? It's just some old ruins, nothing to get excited about. And the townsfolk never speak of it, aside from telling their kids to also not speak of it, so you doubt it's anything good.

A week later, a team of explorers come to town.
They head into the ruins. The townsfolk try to stop them of course, saying how dangerous the ruins are, and even trying to block the entrance! But then
Then
Then-
Your eyes open wide in horror as one of the explorers thrusts his sword into the chest of one of the men blocking the ruins.
From that point on, it's a massacre. The townsfolk try to fight back, but the explorers are very strong, obviously better fed, with better weapons, and more than just basic training.

You-

Try to help fight! You're only ten, but you know how to use a knife. As horrifying as this situation is, the explorers are the obvious bad guys. You wont let them get away with this. +2 Daring.

Freak out. People are dying left and right, what can you do to fix this? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. +2 Heart.

Run. You are a ten-year-old child and you need to get the hell out of here. Go hide under your bed or something. +2 Intellect.

Attempt diplomacy. They wouldn't hurt a child right? Perhaps you can reason with them. +2 Friendship.

Do something else. If you can thing of a better plan, feel free to suggest it. THis is always an option by the way, even if not explicitly stated.
>>
>>1216842
>Run. You are a ten-year-old child and you need to get the hell out of here. Go hide under your bed or something. +2 Intellect.
They'll sooner listen to a corpse than a little kid.
>>
You have gained 2 Intellect.
You run. What else can you do really?
You make it back to your house, and immediately your parents realize somethings wrong.
After explaining what happened, their faces grow grim. Your father grabs his hunting bow, your mother takes her first aid kit. They tell you to hide under your bed, and so you do.
For about an hour or two, you just wait, terrified, trying to process everything that just happened, and failing miserably.

...You realize that by now, your parents should be back.

You...

Leave the house. You need to be sure that everyone's okay.

Stay. It's not safe. Your parents would be mad if you left.
>>
>>1216989
>Stay. It's not safe. Your parents would be mad if you left.
Can we take a peak from the window/opening?
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>1217055
wow this is a really COOl post my man really good post I'm reading it I read it 5 times by now oops I read it 7 now hahaha I can't stop reading your post I want to marry this post now that I think about it really GOOD post I'm just kind of not even sure how to proceed from here ahaha I'm a little nervous sorry
>>
>>1216989
>Leave the house. You need to be sure that everyone's okay.
>>
>>
>>1216989
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.