[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Street Fighter Quest-002

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (28KB, 314x222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 314x222px
Street Fighter Quest-002

So, now that we're out of tutorial and setup, this part is projected to be longer and more plot focused. As well as with a tweaked battle system.

PREVIOUS:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11IzpENTjvOnPPxMACc0ThLpbo2_0eKekouMGhn4GIbE

Character stats/Skills:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11bR9QSKQnr9skSkmeKNsJyP7LzNY6Rg7BONm-KIFnDc
------------
#002-Shadaloo

Using his own ring against him, you managed to bait E.Honda into a trap. Knocking the fatty out entirely. A straight win!

While fighting... You noted Honda's "Hundred Hand Slap" technique that allowed him to deliver single hand slaps at blinding speed. You could definitely use that!

Lucas learned: SPECIAL MOVE:MACHINE GUN BLOW (MGB)!!!
----------
So, your first fight is over. E.Honda certainly wasn't as hard as you thought he would be. His fans were pretty mad, but understandably so.

Chun-Li congratulates you afterwards, but you're still pretty nervous after she likely followed you. You greet and ask her what she's doing around here.

"I came to see the fight on my break. I really didn't think you had it in you, but you won!" She exclaims. "I was hoping you and I could talk about some things? I've been working with many fighters in my line of work these days."

You can't tell if she wants to chat with or interrogate you. But you just nod. Only an hour into Japan and you almost got mugged and won a fight against a well known sumo-wrestler. It's pretty late at night, and you should rest. But Chun-Li is likely more than she lets on. You decide to walk with her to a small café and sit at a corner table. Neither of you order anything.

"Alright, Lucas. I'd to know if anything peculiar happened prior to your bout. There's been increasing crime in the area."

Yup, she's a police officer. Barely even hiding it. She probably knows exactly what happened,but wants to confirm it. You've watched enough crime-television to know, right? If it's important, maybe it's worth investigating alone.

What should you say?

A: >Tell her some grey-uniform wearing thug tried to jump you

B: >Bluff and try to investigate yourself later.

C: >Attempt to flirt

D: >"I'm the one asking the questions here!"

E: >Avoid the question and try to bolt, !@?$ the police!

F: >Write-in
>>
>>1216126

META

Pssst... Are the links broken?
>>
File: murata sf sketches 1.jpg (258KB, 1024x1450px) Image search: [Google]
murata sf sketches 1.jpg
258KB, 1024x1450px
>>1216126

>Tell her some grey-uniform wearing thug tried to jump you

>>1216152

They're telling me I need to switch google accounts so I can access them... Except I only have one Google account.

I personally would just use pastebins for the time being.
>>
>>1216182

Right-o.

Forgot that Google is ass for a second.
>>
File: 1482277459130.png (363KB, 979x718px) Image search: [Google]
1482277459130.png
363KB, 979x718px
>TFW No Replies
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

I feel your pain OP.
>>
>>1216239

Guile's theme goes with everything:

Crippling depression
>>
>>1216126
Answer honestly but flirtatiously.
>>
>>1216126
>A: >Tell her some grey-uniform wearing thug tried to jump you
Rejoice, for I have arrived to save you from crippling voteless boredom. You may bask in my majesty if you wish.
>>
>>1216182
>>1216268

You decide to tell the truth. (Ya goody two shoes...)

Chun nods as you relay the odd moment. It didn't last long but it was weird, and probably illegal.

"I see... I've heard similar reports. Those uniforms belong to the Shadaloo Dolls unit. You've heard of the Shadaloo group, right?"

Shadawhatnow?

You shake your head, having to hold back laughter.

Shadaloo crime syndicate. What a stupid name.

"They started out as just another ordinary crime group. But their leader is much more powerful because of his mysterious Psycho Power... He's able to brainwash individuals instantly. Among other abilities. Thus, these elite puppet assassins were created. Shadaloo has been abducting fighters all around for some reason. It's likely why you were almost attacked."

Oh, that makes a lot more sense. Brainwashed soldiers targeting a low rank fighter for little reason. Great.

>A:"isn't this stuff classified?"

>B:Flirt

>C:"I think I should help, now that I'm involved"

>D:Write-in
>>
File: Cb7-9OkWAAAt4F_.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cb7-9OkWAAAt4F_.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
>>1216290

>A:"isn't this stuff classified?"
>>
>>1216303

You ask if you're supposed to know any of this info.

"Well no, it's all top secret. But who said we weren't gonna make you help us?"

You get increasingly uncomfortable. Politely asking who "we" is referring to.

"Well, everyone in this café is with Interpol."

It was a good thing you didn't try to run, then!

"We figured both you and Honda would be targets. So, we followed you around and sure enough you're 5 minutes late to your battle. Seemed fishy. So, wanna help locate this Doll that attacked you?"

>A:Agree

>B:"No way, this isn't my problem!

>C:Flirt

>D:Run

>E:Write-in
>>
>>1216344

"Nah, not yet. If they come after me again I'll give you a call." *Wink*
>>
>>1216344
>>B:"No way, this isn't my problem!
Nope.
>>
Pastebin of #001 because Google is cucks

http://pastebin.com/FdSB3XXV
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 176x222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 176x222px
>>1216377

You see a chance to be charming and go for it.

"Nah, not yet. If they come after me again I'll give you a call." You say, winking.

She seems a little confused, but takes out a notepad and scribbles something down. She hands it back to you, along with a little flip-phone.

"There you go, my number. That phone also has some notable calls if you need anything. Stay in touch now, you hear?"

She smiles and motions for you to stand and leave.

You start to walk around the Tokyo streets, opting to enter Chun-Li's phone number in. You look at your call-list

-CALL LIST-
Chun-Li
SonicBoom99
R3D_CYCL0N3
-----------
You recognize none of the other numbers... Anyways, what should you do?

>A:Go home and rest

>B:Search for that Doll and get more answers on Shadaloo!

>C:Make some prank calls to one of the speed-dial numbers (specify)

>D:Write in
>>
>>1216462
>>A:Go home and rest
We've had a big day. Rest is an important part of training.
>>
>>1216462

>A:Go home and rest
>>
>>1216474

You'd go search for answers, but you're too tired...

You enter a moderately nice hotel and rest up for the next day.

-THE NEXT DAY-

You wake up around 8:30 AM. There's no Dolls wanting to kidnap you, so you assume everything's fine! You've got a day left in Japan before heading out to Jamaica to fight the notoriously funky DeeJay!

So, you should go explore or look for another fight...

Or you could call up Interpol and help them out, seeing as you're "involved" now.

What should you do?

>A: Look for a match (More skills to learn)

>B: Investigate Shadaloo (P l o t)

>C: Check out one of the other speed dial numbers.

>D: Write in
>>
>>1216500
>>C: Check out one of the other speed dial numbers.
>>
>>1216513

You decide it would be good to get to know your neighbors...

SonicBoom99 is a good one to start with.

You select his name and wait awhile...

It rings a couple times...

"Hello! You've reached the communication line of Charlie Nash, I'm not able to talk at the moment, likely due to business! If it's urgent, LEAVE A MESSAGE!"

Patriotic music (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uxJxMjz3Io) begins to play before there's a beep.

Should you leave a message?

>A:Yes (write-in)

B>No
>>
File: 2016-02-16_00038.jpg (444KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-16_00038.jpg
444KB, 1920x1080px
>>1216535

>B. No.
>>
>>1216535
>B>No
>>
>>1216558
>>1216550

You don't feel like talking to this guy, sounds like some kind of armyman. The music was good though. That's the kind of rhythm that works with anything!

Now... Onto real business...

>A: Explore

>B: Call Chun-Li and get answers
>>
>>1216576

>A: Explore
>>
>>1216576
>>A: Explore
>>
>>1216576
>>A: Explore
>>
File: IMG_1755.png (74KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1755.png
74KB, 240x180px
>>1216587
>>1216588

You walk out of your hotel and out to the beach. There's a large crowd lined up to watch some sort of spectacle.

As you move closer, you can see the fight more clearly. It's just finishing.

The Fighters are two teenage girls, one is wearing a school sailor uniform and a headband ("just like one of my Japanese animes!") and the loser is storming away from the crowd, a blonde girl in a red dress. She's particularly angry at her loss as some sort of butler follows her around.

Both look ready for a rematch.

>A:Talk to/challenge rich girl in red

>B:Talk to/challenge the winner
>>
File: tumblr_mrup1htnSi1ridvv9o1_250.gif (48KB, 160x100px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrup1htnSi1ridvv9o1_250.gif
48KB, 160x100px
>>1216661

>B:Talk to/challenge the winner

You've been to enough arcades to know how this works.
>>
>>1216661
>>B:Talk to the winner
Not too keen on picking a fight with someone who's just come out of one. Seems unsporting.
>>
File: IMG_1757.gif (64KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1757.gif
64KB, 500x561px
>>1216680
>>1216670

Karin's pretty competitive. But you're right.
-----------

You step forward inspecting the young woman. That headband kind of reminds you of somebody...

You introduce yourself, but it seems she already knows what you're here for. Getting into a fighting stance.

"We can talk after... I wanna keep fighting!"

Looks like a real fight. You hope you don't end up like the princess who recently lost.

>THIS BATTLE IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE
>FIGHT

No rules here. Just go until one of you wins.

What you gonna do?

>A:Move up close, gain control.

>B:Gauge her skills. She's interesting.

>C:Write-in
>>
>>1216706

>B:Gauge her skills. She's interesting.
>>
>>1216706
>>A:Move up close, gain control.
>>
>>1216712

Last one for awhile, have business to attend to for a good 2 hours or so.

---------

You sit still and give her a chance to show off. She gives a confident smirk as she places her hands in an odd position. There's a small spark, then a curious flame. Looks like she's familiar in more ways than one!

She launches a smaller fireball than the man you saw in the past, it's also much slower, but it's fascinating nonetheless.

Now that you know her fighting style, how should you approach?

>A:Rush forward and use Machine Gun Blow, ducking under the projectile

>B:Jump over the fireball

>C:Reach out and... Touch the light...

>>
>>1216790

>B:Jump over the fireball

Pretty sure you can't duck under Sakura's projectile, so I went with this.
>>
>>1216790
>>B:Jump over the fireball
Be ready to counter the followup.
>>
>>1216803
>>1216807

You easily hop over the flame, landing on the other side just feet away from her. She begins to rush forward to attack.

A:Counter with your own attack

B:Parry

C:Cross Counter

D:Write-in
>>
>>1217230

>C: Cross Counter
>>
>>1217233

You brace for the coming assault...
>>
Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d6)

>>1217290
>>
File: CROSSU-COUNTAH.jpg (7KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
CROSSU-COUNTAH.jpg
7KB, 200x113px
>>1217296
>>1217290

Well shit, so much for going Ippo on her...
>>
>>1217296

"Shunpuukyaku!"

You're hit with 3 hurricane kicks in a failed attempt to convert the hit into momentum. This knocks you to the ground, you quickly stand. But she's upon you again. It doesn't help that you're pushed to the edge of the makeshift ring created by the crowd...

>A:Keep defending, she has to break at some point

>B:JET UPPER SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS

>C:Parry

>D:Concede (what are you, a punk?)

>>
>>1217316

>B:JET UPPER SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS
>>
>>1217321

You decide to just throw out Jet Upper on the next opening. She's able to block it, but not able to counterattack. You take that time to land and throw out a Machine Gun Blow. By the time she recovers, You both look pretty tired... The fight has to end somehow!

>A:Let's not get hasty

>B:THROW OUT CORKSCREW BLOW OUTTA NOWHERE ("Let's go Justiiiiiin!!!)

>C:Try to end the fight in a draw (Extra friendship!)

>>
>>1217352

>C:Try to end the fight in a draw (Extra friendship!)
>>
File: IMG_1759.jpg (269KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1759.jpg
269KB, 600x800px
>>1217368

You tell her that it was a good fight, but there's no clear winner here. Then hold out your hand.

She walks up and shakes it, the crowd cheers at the finale.

-------
Later...
-------
"Sakura, that's my name! It's nice to meet you too! Honda was talking about you last night..."

The two of you end up sitting on a bench at the beachside, introducing yourselves. Seeing as she has the same style as Ryu, you probably wanna know as much as you can...

>A:"Where did you learn that technique?"

>B:"Do you know Ryu?"

>C:"Do you know anything about Shadaloo?"

>D:Write in (highly encouraged!)
>>
>>1217410

>A:"Where did you learn that technique?"

We're probably waaay to old to try and flirt, so fuck it; Let's make a fight-bro (Female).
>>
>>1217479

I'd say Lucas isn't THAT much older...
----------

You ask her how she gained her fighting experience.

"Well... It started when I met this guy named Ryu. He came in and wrecked the local talent. I'd never seen anything like it, so I wanted to learn. I've watched him fight a couple times. Even though I can sorta replicate the attacks, they aren't perfect..."

You tell her how you were inspired in much the same way. Her eyes light up at that.

"Whoa... Maybe if we work together, we could track down Ryu and convince him to share more training!" She takes something out her school bag and scribbles on it, handing it to you.

"If you see him, or need anything minor, call me!"

YOU GOT SAKURA'S COMMUNICATION NUMBER

You input into your phone, happy to have more allies in the world.

You both say goodbyes after long talks about inspiration and other fighting topics.

After awhile, it's 5:30 PM. Time to get to business with the mysterious assailant from last night.

>A:Investigate alone

>B:Call Chun-Li

>C:Ask Sakura to help you
>>
Thread iz ded

Will continue later, but not tonight.

Unless it somehow jump starts back to life.
>>
File: image.gif (7KB, 302x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7KB, 302x160px
>>1217780

Next time on Street Fighter 4Chan (Turbo)

Plot

Cammy

More Cammy

Lots of Cammy and amnesia and awkward schizophrenic killer bee because Alpha Cammy is favorite

And finally, BIAS.
>>
File: 1352846192222.gif (96KB, 737x567px) Image search: [Google]
1352846192222.gif
96KB, 737x567px
>>1217833

Dolls for later, I presume?
>>
>>1217843

Oh, definitely!
>>
will definitely be participating when the next thread hits, SF is goodness
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.