[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Runequest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: maze.jpg (23KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
maze.jpg
23KB, 700x700px
Link to the Game data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j6SfokEsGIpycI7R7cGDsT-zaMjlSUGpoK74ZSCG__c/edit?usp=sharing

Welcome to Runequest, this is a quest where you work with magical runes to try to eliminate your enemies in an arena.

To look at the map just go to the link above and when there click the "Current map" tab at the bottom right.

Every turn you get to move one square and use one action, you can use an action to move 2 squares, attack, or cast a rune. You can only move to adjacent squares with one move action, you cannot move diagonally without using 2 move actions. You can also only attack in squares you could move to in one move action and an attack deals 25 damage.

There are twelve runes you can acquire and one that everyone starts with. The one everyone starts with is the null rune, it for one mana, fires a projectile that travels 6 squares and deals 10 damage. The other runes are as follows: Space, abbreviated to Spa; Doom, abbreviated to Doo; Breath, abbreviated to Bre; Heart, abbreviated to Har; Rage, abbreviated to Ra; Light, abbreviated to Li; Time, abbreviated to Ti; Life, abbreviated to Fe; Blood, abbreviated to Blu; Mind, abbreviated to Mi; Hope, abbreviated to Ho; and Void, abbreviated to Voi. You do not know what these runes do specifically, but you do know their effects are related to the symbolical meanings of the runes and that they can be combined up to three times to create even more effect, 1884 effects to be precise.
>>
Here's what you need to fill out if you want to play:

Name:
Color:
First rune:
>>
>>1212728
Name:Dark Magician
Color:Black
First rune:Doo
>>
>>1212750
Alright, a bit edgy, but it should do.
btw there are now 5 slots left.
>>
Well, I'll be offline till around 2:00 Central American time, feel free to submit applications and I'll review them then.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.