[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead Woman's Quest 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Alice in the mirror.gif (2MB, 482x321px) Image search: [Google]
Alice in the mirror.gif
2MB, 482x321px
Character sheet: http://pastebin.com/aGK5PZHD
The Rules: http://pastebin.com/RgN6RaDn

You wake up slowly. Wait- that’s not right why are you waking up at all? You remember finally getting the courage to jump you can still remember the wind rushing past you as you fell and left everything behind.
You remember the strange peace known only to those who have chosen to die.
Do why the hell do you feel so groggy?
There is something rough over your head and face. It tightens around your neck. Your wrists and ankles are tied to something as well held out to either side of you.

-look around
-look at what’s holding you
-Write in
>>
>>1208338
>-look around
>>
As you look past the rough sackcloth covering your face you can see you are clearly an old wooden crate of some kind. With rough unvarnished planks a but a meter in front of you.
The crate is large and very dusty. There are some scrapes along the bottom of the crate like things have been moved around but the dust covers them like a blanket. Looking around feels weird and so does breathing. Crap you think you just inhaled some of that dust
"A-Achoo" you sneeze accidentally inhaling the stuff- it smells like old wood and hay in here along with something musty you can't identify.
(Chose one, many or in what order)

-Try to figure out how you got here
-Look at what's holding you
-Wait... How can you see? There is no light in here.
-write in
>>
Screw it- If I'm reading this right there is no one here, plus my current draft for this is meh and I need to go buy groceries later.
I'l try doing a quest thread again some other time once I've finished catching up on PGQ, MGLQ, USQ, PRQ, HDFQ and a few others. I also probably need to consider how to write this better as currently it is absolute garbage.
>>
>>1208451
This doesn't seem to be that terribly written technically. It is lacking anything to really draw a reader's attention though and draw them out of their ADHD fugue. Currently it reads as a "wake up, what do?" quest. While there is clearly more to it than that (why did we jump, who's holding us where, didn't I see this quest last week) think about the options someone would write in at this point (look around, check inventory, look for exposed nail to break bindings, screech autisticly), they are so fucking generic. Where's the identity, the passion? Where's the option for lazy people that doesn't require any deep thinking. You could have wrote the result of the "you can see in the dark?!" option into the opening to highlight a new ability to play with or something. idk, I'm no writer.

Yes qst is fucking dead. I think there are more people here I weekends (try asking in qtg). You could try one of the other shitty questing sites.
>>
>>1208809
Is there any other questing site other than this and akun
>>
>>1208868
Sufficient velocity, space battles, questionable questing.
>>
>>1208382
-Look at what's holding you
-Try to figure out how you got here
>>1208451
Continue your story annon don't chicken out because i want to see where this thing that you have going goes and i want to get to the bottom of it.
>>
You have twitter or Discord? Update me when new quest pls. I like these kind of quests and I think /qst/ needs more of this with dynamics and things.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.