[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucha Libre - Your 1 shot at the big time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: lucha-libre-online-slot-rtg.png (239KB, 740x585px) Image search: [Google]
lucha-libre-online-slot-rtg.png
239KB, 740x585px
"This is the guy?"

"Yeah, it's him. You look unimpressed."

The man in the black collared shirt looks you up and down, holding a clipboard and shaking hands with wrestlers as they pass without even making eye contact.

Your manager's bald spot is sweating. You met him yesterday after he picked you up a month ago from the indies. Finally got the call up and it was a next day flight to some shithole in the southside of Philly.

"I think his mask looks like shit.

Send him through."

You're in the locker room, shaking hands with everyone. It's a rule. You HAVE to shake hands with everyone. It's a sign of trust.

In the locker room, some stage hand was running around talking the guest through their spots.

You had Mr. Crossbar, a huge guy, one of those body builders. You had Steamroller, sort of an overweight guy, but even you know he's a legend. So much talent...

and then there's ________________. You HATE ______________.

He's this tall, lumpy stringy haired guy, and he's an asshole out THERE and in here. HE tried to take of your mask.

It's who you are...

"Who are you again?" The stagehand gets to you, outstretching his hand.

"________________."
>>
>>1202240
>there's Firehawk. You HATE Firehawk.

>El Chupacabra.
>>
>>1202249
Ye this

FUCK FIREHAWK
>>
>>1202240
Supporting above.
>>
File: firefox_2017-02-25_04-07-17.png (312KB, 430x328px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-02-25_04-07-17.png
312KB, 430x328px
>>1202253
>>1202249
>>1202265

Yeah, that's his name. The weird slimy fuck. He's chubby but goes with a flame aesthetic. Got some cannonball ass moves that hurt if he lands square in the solarple-

"Your NAME."

The stagehand is waiting. Angrily.

"El Chupacabra."

"El Chupa... ah got it! Here's your match."

It's Firehawk. Of fucking course. He looks at you across the room with a look of gleeful malice.

You hear the music come on to signify Sato Yuno's theme, you can't miss that shit.

He goes out and gets a big pop.

The bell rings... one fall... yadda yadda. You sort of zone out and come back to see most everybody has up and left.

You lather up one more time for the sheen, and towel off your hands. As you walk out, you see Firehawk finish up a conversation with Steamroller. It ended with him doing hsi trademark pose of lifting his hands up COMPLETELY NOT LIKE A VAMPIRE and go FLAME TAKES YA like at the end of his promos and...

god dammit do I really have to shake his hand?

>Yeah. You should!

>No. FUCK that guy. He almost tore you away from your career.

>Write-in
>>
>>1202270
Shake his hand, but give him a strong grip. Let him know we mean business
>>
>>1202270
>No. FUCK that guy. He almost tore you away from your career.

Let's go full antihero, we're the vengeful spirit of the night! (and no, not Batman)
>>
>>1202273
Seconding, STRONK!
>>
>>1202270
>>Yeah. You should!
>>
File: firefox_2017-02-25_04-25-26.png (292KB, 403x306px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-02-25_04-25-26.png
292KB, 403x306px
>>1202270
>>1202273
>>1202274
>>1202276

You decide to pull out the confidence you were saving and give him a firm one.

You don't say anything.

"Oh come on man. Are you still heated about San Antonio?"

He's talking about-

"Yeah, I'm still 'heated' you fuckin clown."

You jerk your hand away from him vigorously.

You take a step forward.

He didn't seem too hostile.

You take another step.

Wait a second...

Step.

Shit can't turn back now.

Step.

But a firm handshake means betrayal.

Step.

And maybe you were a few steps too late to take that back.

You're about to be working stiff.

You hear his theme play. The guitar is cheesy and gaudy like an 80s pizza, and the crowd gave him his boos.

He lived for those boos.

You're walking up to the stage.

Stagehand grabs you.

"Alright, you get one last minute question about the crowd. Their all warmed up, you're in your first upper-mid. You win clean. Remember your spots, finish on a slingblade and a rollup. Shoot."

Oh fuck one question. What about the crowd? What about the pace? Fuck fuck fuck.

>>1202293
"How much will they cheer if I dropkick him in the face?"
>>
give you all another 5 minutes
>>
>>1202296
this
>>
File: firefox_2017-02-25_04-56-26.png (155KB, 553x382px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-02-25_04-56-26.png
155KB, 553x382px
>>1202296
>>1202316
>>1202318
>>1202293

"How much will they cheer if I dropkick him in the face?"

"Haha! Nice. You heard that crowd, they hate him. You'll be over easy. Like an egg? Yeah."

He pats you on the back and jogs off.

"Oh wait!"

Shit, he practically yelled that loud enough for the crowd, because "Engine Starter" just ended, and "Glory Free" is about to start. My walkout.

He whispershouts:
"Don't be shocked, but The Iron Maul is here."

He gives a shocked face.

YOU give a shocked face.

THE IRON MAUL? FUCK.

He's picking up talent for a brand new promo out West.

WCF. West Coast Finest.

Trumpets blare.

>Cocky strong run out into a SLIDE.

>Humble smiling walkout, shaking some hands in the crowd."

>Dancing to your own walkout.

>Pumped up, aggressive walkout.

>Write-in
>>
>>1202347
>write-n
Backflipping all the way to the ring with a summersault finish.
>>
>>1202349
Seconded. Let's dazzle them with our skill...
>>
>>1202351
>>1202349
>>1202347

Full backflip mode.

You're dazzling the crowd before you, they pop louder than back home! Guess these guys don't get many hombres.

But you see Firehawk coming. Upside down, you see him slide under the low rope.

You complete the flip, but are caught.

You're outside the ring and flip backwards, this one didn't need your legs. You're being planted.

You black out.
>>
>>1202369

You'll awaken soon. Give it a while and check back. Maybe in about 20 hours.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.