[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Island quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 06.png (18KB, 1260x450px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
18KB, 1260x450px
Island quest
You're on a big island
What happened?
>>113252
You are now in a village with english speaking people, telling them about the world of today
They tell you about the island.
They tried going inward from the shore, but whenever they tried to go in the center of the lake, they died.
You have your punctured foot wrapped with a shirt, and they offer to more properly patch it up as well as feed you the fish you brought them.
What do?
>>
oh yeah forgot
the black dot is you
the orange things in the brown is the village
the purple is the fertile field
the dark blue is the lake and rivers
the red is the volcano
the gray is the mountain with black dot cave entrances
>>
>>119869
accept their generous offer
>>
>>119994
This. They can be manipulated for our gain later on.
>>
sorry i have to sleep now
i have school
i'll continue tomorrow definitely
>>
File: 07.png (31KB, 1260x450px) Image search: [Google]
07.png
31KB, 1260x450px
>>119994
>>120209
They cook the fish and bandage your foot
They tell you it's Sunday, and that it's Sabbath day, so everyone is relaxing
Do you relax or go back out?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.