[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Voice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1463084045267.gif (317B, 127x13px) Image search: [Google]
1463084045267.gif
317B, 127x13px
In this quest, The narrator, controlled directly by myself, will be able to interact with the main character.

You wake up in a dark room. You are unsure of how you got there.
Describe your character.
>>
>>119690
Blonde loli
>>
A strong, 6'1" Aryan woman in her 20s.
>>
Stay with me, I suck at drawing faces.
>>
>>119720
First, draw a circle. Then, draw two dots in the upper half of the circle. Draw an upside-down 7 below that and then draw a straight line.

Congrats, you´ve got yourself a face.
>>
File: IMG_20160512_182111561.jpg (3MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160512_182111561.jpg
3MB, 3006x5344px
You are an Aryan female of 19 years. You notice you are naked. Good thing nobody's around to notice.
What do we do now?
>>
>>119703
>>119709
Anyone lurking?
>>
>>119764
Put some clothes on, you hussy. Then go outside.
>>
>>119804
It is too dark to see anything. You are unsure if there is an exit. You do not have any clothes with you at this time.
>>
>>119807
Touch the walls to find an exit. Touch the floor in case it has trapdoors or items. Touch yourself just because.
>>
>>119818
Sorry for the long wait
You feel around and find a box.
Open it?
(Roll dice+1d20 in options)
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>124086
open the box
>>
>>124195
You pry open the box, braking off the rusty lock, but only barely.
In it is a journal, and some clothes.
>>
Put on clothes on the wrong body parts
>>
>>124230
You put on the clothes... This doesn't feel right... It's fucking dark in here
After minutes of struggling, you manage to get the maroon pleated skirt, black sleeveless turtleneck with a cutout over your chest and take out the journal.
>>
Search for a torch
>>
>>124299
There is nothing else in the room besides a chair and a table, and... A door!
Anyone want a second character?
>>
>>124314
Sure

Inspect chair
>>
>>124411
Nothing unusual about the chair, nor the table.
The door seems to beckon you.
>>
>>124424
Hump the table for a while
>>
>>124483
Suddenly you feel as if there is someone else in the room. A (insert description here) gets up and starts humping the table. I slowly back towards the door, happy it's dark because I don't want to see that shit.
>>
>>124509
Shout at it, ask what it´s doing here
>>
>>124520
I'm intending for the character to be decided and controlled by anyone lurking here.
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>124691
Just you and me, buddy.
>>
>>124700
Want to choose what the character looks like?
>>
>>124714
Nah, let's wait till tomorrow. I'm out.
>>
>>124785
Alright. I'll make a new thread in the morning.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.