[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doll Quest #6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Thrash.jpg (88KB, 689x716px) Image search: [Google]
Thrash.jpg
88KB, 689x716px
OP can´t keep a schedule edition
Previous threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Dollmaker

You can smell the beast´s breath, even over that of the corpses strewn across the street. Its putrid breath is visible on the cold air of the misty city, the only thing that breathes in this desolate place- a beast drawn here by the legions of zombies that have now fled the scene, as if recalled by their master. Your right arm is dislocated, and currently useless- leaving you only your left one, clutching the handgun you stole from the corpse of your would-be second murderer, with her own arm… You can feel her rage at her death burning inside the arm, only kept in check by your own determination to see this battle through.
You are Tanis, your surname unknown even to you- and you will protect what few friends you have in this dreadful place. One of them is currently sprawled on the ground, alive- but badly injured from one of the kicks of this monster. It roars, shattering the few glass windows still remaining in place- and you grit your teeth.
It´s time to hunt.
>Try to kill the beast using the handgun.
>Rush back to the crowbar you lost during the fight.
>Try to see if Sarah is okay
>Other:Write-in?
>>
>>1196895
>Try to kill the beast using the handgun.
pew pew
>>
>>1196895
>>Try to kill the beast using the handgun.
BANG
>>
The battlefield is hard to move around in- the corpses of the previously walking dead and their remains making it a challenge at best to get stable footing. You draw breath sharply, trying your best to control the arm and aim-
[Roll 1d100]
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>1196914
ez
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>1196914
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1196914
hoping for a 1
>>
File: Oh boy.jpg (136KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
Oh boy.jpg
136KB, 579x819px
Oh boy.
Writan...
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>1196914
>>
File: I have been left dead inside.png (112KB, 198x224px) Image search: [Google]
I have been left dead inside.png
112KB, 198x224px
>>1196932
>>1196931
>>
The arm goes haywire at the most critical moment, throwing your aim off sharply as the beast pounces on you, pushing the air out of your lungs as it impacts your body with tremendous force, sending you flying off, landing not very far from Sarah herself, who is struggling to remain conscious- you look down, wincing in pain, and see you are bleeding profusely- even without a beating heart, the impact was big enough to open a deep gash in your torso with one of the boney protusions the beast has on its shoulders- You´re blacking out…
T…tanis… don´t give up Sarah manages to mumble high enough for you to hear her.
That´s right, you can´t give up now. You can´t let all you´ve done up to now be for naught- Lilly is also counting on you… You left her to fend for herself against those zombies while you faced this abomination, but if you die…

Will it go for her?

No… you can´t let that happen.

>Struggle!
>Give up.
>>
>>1196942
>>Struggle!
>>
>>1196942
>Give up.
>>
>>1196942
>Struggle!
fuck off moon
>>
>>1196942
Struggle
>>
You can´t let yourself die. Not like this, and not with this much at stake… But you can´t move, no matter how much you struggle, you barely manage to keep yourself conscious- and the beast seems to be taking its damm time walking closer to you, as if tasting your desperation, feeding on your futile struggle to get away- What is this monster!?
Dammit… I can´t just die off like this. Not when everyone is counting on me, and not when I don´t even know if Tanis is my actual name. I can´t die when we don´t even know who we were, or what happened to the world- I can´t let myself die like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6BMiHMPtI

Then, you hear it. A loud revving, like a- a chainsaw?
ALRIGHT YOU FAGGOTY-ASS MONSTER, COME HERE AND GET SOME” Screams at the top of her lungs a girl- older than you, by the looks of it- wielding a chainsaw that is definitely too big for her- Even with that weapon, can she really stand up to the monster that beat both you and Sarah?

The stranger runs forward at the beast, charging it head on, her screams of anger drowned out by the beast´s roar as it, too rushes to meet its new foe. You struggle as hard as you can to try and stand up, barely managing to lift your head off the ground to get a slightly better view.

The girl slashes at the beast´s leg, her chainsaw penetrating its fleshy, skinless meat, and going through to the other side- The monster howling in pain as it tries to kick her away- but it is unbalanced by the loss of the leg, and falls down- trying to reach her with its jaws to bite around her, it only finds itself in the way of the chainsaw´s swing, spraying more of its dark blood everywhere.
AND STAY THE FUCK DOWN THIS TIME YOU LITTLE SHIT” She exclaims, pluging the running chainsaw into the beast´s right eye, eliciting another cry of pain from the abomination, as it tries to stand up- but it is not long until its legs stop spasming.

Damm

She walks towards you "Gotta say, if it wasn´t for you two weakening it a bit first, that would have been much harder."

>Thank her.
>Ask for her help. You´re kind of dying over here.
>Tell her to help your teammates first.
>Say nothing.
>>
>>1196995
>>Thank her.

>>Tell her to help your teammates first.
>>
>>1196995
>Thank her.
>>
>>1196995
>>Thank her.
>>
>>1196995

>Ask for her help. You´re kind of dying over here.
>>
>>1196995
>Thank her.
>>
"T-thanks..."
"Shit, you´re pretty fucked up eh mate? Let me help ya"
You try to shake your head, only managing to cough up some blood
"M-my friends f-first." You cough out, your throat dry. That fight really did a number on you. The stranger nods, walking to Sarah and putting her chainsaw on the ground- It is... bigger than you, that´s for sure. You struggle to look at them, and see the stranger taking out a roll of bandages from her pouch- they seem rather dirty, but what can you find in this place that isn´t?
Sarah protests when moved, as the rather gruesome bruise in her chest must be putting her in a lot of pain right now- the fact you two have managed to stay conscious until now surprises even you... Even if you´re beggining to black out.
"Damm, that beastie hit rather hard eh? Don´t just die out on me now, been ages since i saw someone else"
"Ha...ha"
You see the stranger looking at you with confusion for a second, before you finally give in and black out.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.