[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tools for quests/ civ threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: u6s3ieN.jpg (35KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
u6s3ieN.jpg
35KB, 500x509px
I'm intending to run a quest thread later this week. I am hoping to be able to link the previous thread so people can keep up. Where is the website that archives the quests?
>>
>>1189405
Suptg
>>
>>1189405
Didn't look very hard, huh?
>>
>>1189405
how did you manage to read other quests without knowing how they archive?
>>
Test
[b]Test[/b]
[i]Test[/i]
[red]Test[/red]
[green]Test[/green]
[blue]Test[/blue]
let me use this ty
>>
Archive for quests: suptg
Archive for civs: noose
>>
>>1191681
What's noose?
>>
>>1191899
For hanging yourself.
>>
Since this is basically
>How do I x thread
now, I wanted to know what sort of actions would someone give to players for a semi-quest/civ game?

AS in the basis of the game is a civ builder but actions periodically focus on a small party of individuals as they grow within the civ.
>>
>>1193311
You'll need to be more precise than this bro.
>>
>>1193311
much, much more precise
>>
>>1195729
>>1195756
I mean like there will be 'turns' in which players decide what the civ will do for that week/month/year/whatever length of time a 'turn' is. Once decided, the players take control of individuals like a governor in the civ and decide what they do, either going their own way, or changing the direction of the action taken.

For example: If the civ was deciding to dedicate itself to building defenses that turn, players could then decide to oversee construction when they run into a band of traders promising to trade stronger materials in exchange for a favor(exchange of goods or some adventuring to help deal with a problem the traders have).

Alternatively they players could let construction go on its own while they continue to pursue a mystery that sprung up a few turns ago that may contribute something to the civ or uncover a conspiracy.

Or they could just blow it all off and go visit the whorehouse or something.
>>
>>1197114
that's not a question.
>>
>>1197114
Well an ideal world you should give actions with obvious benefits and consequences that shape the world but always bring something new and interesting.

Of course we do not live in an ideal world, so what I can suggest is that you give actions that is reasonable but isn't the blatantly obvious solution. One choice could lead to another option opening up later, but you must make it clear when that happened so that the players know it was THEM that made it happen and not random fate.

It depends on the style of the quest but I would say do not give many useless or obvious joke/troll options for the players. Sure it can be fun if everyone just votes to go to the whorehouse or some other random thing that is for jokes once or twice it is okay but still there should be consequences for it if it keeps happening. You could even have some consequences if rolling bad like one of them catching STD in the whorehouse, or something good like overhearing some vital information from the whorehouse widow from outside

If you wish to play it super interesting you can have even the whorehouse open a side quest but do not do that often because it diverts the players away from the main road of raising their civ and you will have to write all the whorehouse plots you can think of.
>>
how do I archive a quest?

what about if i want to archive a quest from a mobile device?

thank you in advance
>>
>>1199306
suptg has an archive request interface

archived.moe archives automatically
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.