[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ Quest: DnD (sorta)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1415809395708.jpg (5MB, 2700x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1415809395708.jpg
5MB, 2700x6000px
Choose a race.

I'll give you a map soon after you choose race and class.
>>
>>1189064
>faun
>volcano
>>
File: IMG_3116.jpg (69KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3116.jpg
69KB, 480x720px
>>1189087
I'm down for hawaii fauns
>>
>>1189090
>>1189087
Even better tho, Volcanic archipelago

Just a ton of small islands with active and dormant volcanoes throughout

Sailor Faun
>>
>>1189064
homunculus
Volcanic
>>
>>1189099
...pirate... fauns?

Swashbuckling nature diplomancers?
>>
>>1189109
This idea is perfect
>>
File: IMG_20170203_110802.jpg (139KB, 1005x1003px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170203_110802.jpg
139KB, 1005x1003px
Swashbuckling Faun. Here's the map. You can start on the tiny island to the left, this will be your Pirate compund.

A small stone fort with a simple wooden palisade around the parameter, a simple dock and a bare minimum town consisting of thatch huts. You can upgrade these as you get money from whatever it is you do.

Pirate proficiency:
Automatic Knowledge of traveling via boat and able to pilot any watercraft.
The possession of a very basic flintlock pistol with a +3 to any roll using it.
You have the strange ability to almost sense wealth. At any time once a day you can use "Sense Wealth" to detect any gold or valuables around you.

Pirate feats:
You are a wanted criminal and until you pay your bounty, various people will pursue you to either kill or capture.
You are immediately accepted by the dregs of society and trusted readily.
You can gather crew with a persuasion/intimidation check or by paying in gold.

Faun Feats:
+3 to performance
You carry a pan flute that can magically summon or capture any natural animal within it. (Pokeball mechanics)
Most people will see you as a non-threat unless given reason to.
You can speak with animals.

We need a name and the name of your ship.
>>
>>1189130
> GariGari
> Shipname: The Treant
>>
>>1189139
>>1189130
+1
>>
>>1189206
>>1189139
First step is to go over our current inventory.

1.) We're already wanted by the law, so we have a ship, maybe a crew?

2.) What contacts/friends might we have around the ocean?

3.) Do we know places and targets, or should we start hunting for them?

4.) (more for players rather than OP) Since we're a faun, how do we actually... pirate?
>>
>>1189241
1. I think we have all that
2. Merpeople, sharkfolk and whatnot
3. Listen to rumors and drunken gossip
4. Seduction and being sneaky
>>
File: IMG_20170202_113220.jpg (111KB, 1005x1003px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170202_113220.jpg
111KB, 1005x1003px
You walk about your wooden scaffolding behind thick ancient stone. You look out over the thatch roofing of the very small fishing tribe set up here, you give them some protection for a small fee and in return you're sort of the mayor. Kinda.

You descend the rotting wooden steps and walk through your main gate after lifting the rather flimsy gate. You make your way to the docks and see all your men ready for an adventure on the seas onboard the Treant.

"Mornin Captin" your first mate Skelli yells

You have:
10 Faun Swashbucklers
10 Dwarven Pirates
1 first mate (Race of your choice)
1 captain (you)

You have enough food for a months journey and enough simple iron weapons to arm your crew. A bit heavy and clunky for the fauns but the dwarves are right at home with a hefty blade. You also have 15 sharpened flamet hardened sticks to be fired from below deck.

>Who is your first mate.
>What would you like to do
>>
>>1189641
>Kelum the half-orc
>Seek out weak looking ships
>>
>>1189673
Wait, he has a name already. Ignore my name choice.
>>
>>1189641
>>1189673
Sounds fine to me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.