[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Grease Monkey: Part 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 27

File: image.jpg (41KB, 503x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 503x265px
Yuma, AZ
198X
5 years after the End

Thread 1
>>64847

Thread 2
>>97652

You are Hank Dalton, 22 year old driver, mechanic, and now coyote exterminator apparently. Last time on The Last Grease Monkey, you:
>Found out that while DevilBoy was dead as shit, whatever was actually controlling him can transfer into other bodies, like a Condor for instance
>Managed to reach your buddy Jim on the CB
>Had a little "quality time" with Maria, the lady you saved from DevilBoy (didn't fug her yet though)
>Got rescued by Jim who brought you, Maria, her niece Carla and most importantly your bitchin El Camino back to town
>Visited Jim's friend Chief, got high as balls, pigged out on Oreos and Kool-Aid, found out DevilBoy/DevilBird is actually a Wendigo
>Also a lot of interesting Wendigo facts like how it can control animals
>Got attacked by coyotes, which is surely a coincidence
-----------
Gunfire rings out through the valley as the three of you rain lead down on these filthy varmints. Chief's lever-action boomstick tears one damn near in half. Jim pops off round after round from his 1911, dropping coyotes left and right. You miss one shot but take down one coyote with a headshot and cripple a second with a shot through the hips before you notice two of the beasts making a beeline for you. Jim and Chief are having rheir own troubles.

You blast one square in the face, killing it instantly. The second one is upon you before you can pull the trigger again. You drop your revolver in the struggle as it chews at your raised forearms through your jacket, trying to get to your throat. Then its head explodes into mulch with a loud BOOM. Thanks Chief. You hastily grab your gun and look over to see Chief tackled to the ground by three more coyotes. He pulls a Bowie knife and manages to stab one through the neck but there's still two more.

"Hold on!" you shout, running over to him. He's putting up a hell of a fight but they're tearing into him bad. You fire twice. One is a solid abdomen shot, the other is only a graze and the coyote bites down into Chief's neck. Furious, you grab the remaining coyote, lift it off Chief and fucking SUPLEX it. Its neck breaks with a satisfying crunch when it hits the ground. Jim runs over to you as you hear yet more howls in the distance.

"Aw Christ, Chief! Fuck, how bad is it?"

Chief coughs and spits out some blood. "I'll live," he croaks.

You and Jim drag Chief into:

A) The Riviera, get the fuck outta here
B) The farmhouse, hole up there until morning
C) The farmhouse, but fuck hiding. Jim has some better artillery in the Riviera's trunk, grab it and massacre these fucking mutts

Roll 1d100 for your choice
If C, roll 2d100. First roll is for what goodies Jim brought with him
>>
File: Doom Sweatguy.png (100KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Doom Sweatguy.png
100KB, 250x250px
Rolled 65, 21 = 86 (2d100)

>>118496
>C) The farmhouse, but fuck hiding. Jim has some better artillery in the Riviera's trunk, grab it and massacre these fucking mutts
This is gonna get messy.
>>
Rolled 11, 17 = 28 (2d100)

>>118496
>C) The farmhouse, but fuck hiding. Jim has some better artillery in the Riviera's trunk, grab it and massacre these fucking mutts
Sup NT
>>
Rolled 11, 55 = 66 (2d100)

>>118496
C) The farmhouse, but fuck hiding. Jim has some better artillery in the Riviera's trunk, grab it and massacre these fucking mutts
Fuck all this spoopy shit, superior firepower is the real killer
>>
Rolled 15, 62 = 77 (2d100)

>>118496
Artillery, you say?
>>
File: 1350100126260.jpg (57KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1350100126260.jpg
57KB, 500x332px
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>119409
FUCK.
Rifle is fine.
>>
Rolled 74, 80 = 154 (2d100)

>C

Let's gooo
>>
You take Chief inside. With Jim's help, Chief gets to his feet and sits down on the couch then strips his shirt off and presses it to his neck wound. He's bleeding pretty bad, the shirt helps some but that couch is a goner for sure. Shame, thing was top comfy.

"What're you thinking?" asks Jim as you both reload. You're down to your last 12 .357 rounds.

"Thinking I'm about done with these fucking mutts. You got any firepower in the Riv?"

Jim nods. You open the door back up, there's already a few of them on the porch. One tries to get inside, Jim kicks it and sends it flying into a second one then fills them both with .45 ACP. You both run down to the Riv, firing off multiple rounds as the fuckers just keep coming. Jim makes it to the car and pops the trunk while you cover him. Inside are:

A) Ruger AC556
B) Browning Automatic Rifle
C) PPSh-41

Pick one

>>119523
>Alright fellas, let's GOOOOOOOO
This is now the soundtrack to the mass coyote cull soon to commence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF7ca9I1wF4
>>
>>120621
>browning
>>
File: 1436997903984.png (40KB, 477x379px) Image search: [Google]
1436997903984.png
40KB, 477x379px
>>120621
A) Ruger AC556
It's select-fire and looks pretty compact; sounds like the best option of the three for dealing with quick-moving targets with small frames.

Remember kids: the biggest gun isn't always the best gun, so shoot smart!
>>
>>120621
A) 5.56 is a god-tier varmint caliber.
>>
File: voteRuger.png (80KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
voteRuger.png
80KB, 640x400px
>>120621
A)nnihilate with moderate precision
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 720x480px
>>120621
A for A-team!
>>
File: image.jpg (346KB, 1000x710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346KB, 1000x710px
The Browning is tempting, but definitely a little too much gun for this situation. The PPSh is just too weird and Russian for your taste. Ruger it is. Jim grabs the Commie bullet hose and shreds the closer coyotes with long bursts, allowing you to concentrate on the ones further away. You take out one, two, three of the fuckers, knocking their coyote dicks in the dirt with precision.

Jim has to reload sooner than you do, allowing a few of the coyotes to get closer than you'd like. You switch to full auto which takes them apart rather spectacularly, fur and limbs flying. Jim slaps a drum mag into the PPSh while you reload the Ruger and soon you and Jim are standing in a field full of brass casings and bullet-riddled coyote corpses. The last few living ones seem to come to their senses and try to run away, you mow them down just because fuck them. Both of you are exhausted, covered in sweat and blood, both yours and the coyotes'. Through the starlight you can just barely make out a dark but sickeningly familiar shape soaring high above. You empty the remainder of your magazine at it, but don't manage to hit it before it disappears.

Red and blue lights appear in the distance and soon you see two Ford Broncos with gumball coming down the dirt road. Yuma still has a sheriff of sorts, guess someone alerted him. Chief has no neighbors for close to a half a mile, but considering how loud this shit got you're not surprised.

You and Jim gingerly lay your guns in the dirt as the Broncos pull up and skid to a stop. Sheriff Morrison, a 6'4 bear of a man wearing a Stetson hat, hops out of the first Bronco with his .41 Magnum "service revolver" drawn. His anger quickly turns to awe and confusion as he surveys the field of death around him. Three deputies with rifles and shotguns exit the other Bronco.

"Stand down!" he yells at them, then turns to you and Jim.

"What in the holy hell happened here? You havin a full scale war with the damn coy-otes?"

"Ain't my fault you were late to the party," says Jim. "Now if you wanna make yourself useful, call a medic and get my friend inside patched up."

They end up taking Chief into town to the only functional hospital. Morrison is fucking baffled at the situation but can't figure out anything you two did wrong, he and his deputies eventually take off.

Jim sits down on the fender of his Riviera and whistles. "Damn fine mess you got us into. What now?"

A) Go home
B) Stay at Chief's for the night
C) Stay at Jim's for the night
>>
>>121585
>cheif's
>>
>>120996
I fucking love you Drawfag.
>>
>>121585
D) Go to the ER, check up on Chief.
>>
>>121773
You have my word as QM that Chief will survive his injuries. I like him too much to kill him off that easy.
>>
>>121585
>>121773
D.5) Bring Maria and Carla along, too
Like hell we're leaving those two alone to wind up being used as pawns now that we know the wendigo's staying on top of us.
>>
>>121852
Then we should get tested for rabies, supernatural shit or not. Get a few coyote heads with you.

A rabies epidemic would be very plausible in post-apo. Why didn't the sheriff assume that in the first place?
>>
>>121860
Probably because rabid or not it still wouldn't make sense for around 50 coyotes to attack one single farm. Also because I'm dumb and I somehow didn't think of that.
>>
File: doomguy arms crossed.png (12KB, 476x411px) Image search: [Google]
doomguy arms crossed.png
12KB, 476x411px
>>121852
Oh. I suppose if we have a guarantee that he'll live, and being that our presence might actually jeapordize that since the wendigo's on top of us...

C) Stay at Jim's for the night
The wendigo has had some experience with the Chief's place now; let's not let him get too familiar with attacking us in any one place. This will also put us in proximity to Maria and Carla, in case anything happens.

Though I do agree with >>121860 on swinging by the hospital to get checked out first, just to be safe. When you could get blindsided at any moment and you have an opportunity to get patched up before it happens, only a fool would pass it up.
>>
>>121704
I love you too Niggertits.
>>
File: E1M5.png (161KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
E1M5.png
161KB, 640x400px
Have a draw.
>>
File: Doomguy plays Undertale.png (40KB, 244x248px) Image search: [Google]
Doomguy plays Undertale.png
40KB, 244x248px
>>121910
This. I like this. I like you.
>>
File: mach11_zps273d27fa.jpg (344KB, 923x671px) Image search: [Google]
mach11_zps273d27fa.jpg
344KB, 923x671px
>>121910
Niice.
>>
Suplex Maria
>>
>>121937
thanks!
>>121934
Y-you too
>>
File: Mach13_zps3fdd2c66.jpg (344KB, 963x696px) Image search: [Google]
Mach13_zps3fdd2c66.jpg
344KB, 963x696px
>>121937
I remember there is an /ccg/ regular with a bare-metal '72 Mustang. That thing is boss.
>>
For the past two hours you and Jim have been at the hospital getting bandages, a few stitches and many painful rabies shots. Before heading to the hospital you stopped by Jim's to shower off the coyote guts and check on Maria and Carla. They're fine, though a bit freaked out about your coyote-chewed state, and Maria insisted they come with you to the hospital. At Chief's request back when he was loaded into the Bronco, you brought him some cookies. ("Not the Oreos, the other ones. On top of the icebox.") He's in better spirits than you would think considering he just lost half of his blood and nearly all of his sheep.

"So," says Chief, "The Lone Ranger and Tonto are out riding, and suddenly Tonto gives a signal to stop. Tonto leaps off his horse, puts his ear to the ground and says 'Buffalo come.' Lone Ranger says 'How'd you know?' Tonto rubs his ear and says 'Sticky.'"

"I don't get it," says Carla.

Maria blushes. "Uh...why don't I explain it out in the hall?"

Maria drags Carla out of the room, leaving you and Jim alone with Chief. He chuckles.

"So what I really wanted to tell you guys was, I think that Wendigo blew through a lot of its power with that coyote convention back there. It's gonna need to rest, and feed, before it can pull anything close to that again."

Gears start turning in your head. "He's weakened? Can we hunt him?"

"He's definitely weakened," says Chief. "As for finding him I might have an idea or two, but it's really more of a guess. It'll have to wait till morning, you two can go get some sleep. Eat one of these cookies if you're having trouble with that."

A) Go home
B) Go to Jim's
C) Ask Chief more questions (write in)
>>
>>121910
Bitchin!
>>122027
I wouldn't try it. Remember how she decked DevilBoy? She's a revered luchadora back in El Paso.
>>121937
>>122131
71-73 Mustang is best fastback Mustang. Guess I'm gonna have to have to give a character one of those.
>>
>>122719
B) let's have a beer with Jim and we'll be near Maria
>>
File: 631.jpg (63KB, 800x487px) Image search: [Google]
631.jpg
63KB, 800x487px
>>122964
>71-73 Mustang is best fastback Mustang. Guess I'm gonna have to have to give a character one of those.
Maria needs a car now that we've ditched the Mercury.
>>
>>122719
B) Go to Jim's
Let's ask about the cookies first, though. I know looking a gift horse in the mouth isn't polite, but I'd like to know the kinda stock that Chief keeps on hand in case any of it might fit into some crazy scheme we come up with, like tricking the wendigo into getting hotboxed or something.

>>123086
That reminds me; we need to figure out a plan to see if we can collect the Merc. We have our options open for either repairing it to run better or breaking it down for parts.
>>
>>122719
Sounds like a solid B)eer time
(also i gained a new livid hatred for valve spring retainers)
>>
You do end up taking a few of the cookies, but not before asking what's in them ("Hash, what else?") You say good night to Chief, pile into the Riviera and head back to Jim's, seems like the best option.

While Maria goes to put Carla to bed, you and Jim chill out with a few beers, one cookie each, and some music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnrp6o966pA

Rather than the spoopy shit that's been going on, you keep the conversation to cars.

"Think we should go grab that piece o'shit station wagon once I've got the Elky back together?"

"Well shit," says Jim, "Any running car has value. Sounds like that one has a blown head gasket though, maybe worse. What brand was it? Some kinda Ford right?"

"I dunno, it's a Mercury for sure but some joker put Cougar badges on it..."

Jim guffaws at that. "That joker worked at the factory. Cougars got ugly in 71 then turned to absolute shit after 73. Still, there ought to be some good parts on it at least. What engine did it have?"

"Not sure, definitely bigger than a 302 though."

"Hmm," says Jim, "Could be a 351, I think they also made a 400 or something like that. The heads and cam on those are pretty lame, but you could always..."

Maria knocks on the door, you get up and let her in.

"The hell kind of pisswater beer are you boys drinking?"

"Budweiser," says Jim, "What else is there?"

"No Modelo out here? Son of a bitch," grumbles Maria. "Fuck it, I'll take one. And one of those cookies."

Ah shit. "You know they're not just regular cookies, right?"

She rolls her eyes. "Uh, duh. Why do you think I didn't offer Carla one?"

She ends up telling a few El Paso stories. Sounds like a nice place, a lot safer than here but also a lot more to do. She probably shouldn't have left. After a while you all start to notice the effects of the cookies.

Jim drains the remainder of his beer then yawns, kinda making a show of it. "Well I'd better get to bed. You two crazy kids have fun." He goes off to his room in the back of the trailer, then it's just you and Maria on the couch, which conveniently has a blanket over it. She looks deep into your eyes, then kisses you passionately. Soon it's more than kissing, she's straddling you and your hand is down the front of her pants. She feels more than ready.

Maria moans a bit, then hesitates. "Is he really cool with this? I mean, on his couch?"

"Believe me, this couch has seen much worse."

"Eww..." Maria wrinkles her nose, then shrugs and pulls her top over her head. Her tits are even more spectacular than you thought before, and you bury your head in between them as she unbuckles your pants.

[I may do some actual smut later if you guys really want it]

What are your plans in the morning?

A) Fix the El Camino
B) Fix the El Camino
C) Fix the fucking El Camino
D) Seriously, you need to fix the El Camino
>>
File: 1373859574508.jpg (76KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
1373859574508.jpg
76KB, 500x552px
Rolled 1 (1d1)

>>125082
E) A jar of walnuts
>>
>>125082
>E)Fix the El Camino
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>125082
>Fix the El Camino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecunQO_uoIg

some good car music
>>
>>125140
>>125150
E is actually "I mean for fuck's sake it's like 4 bolts you gigantic pussy"
>>125158
>396
>Fuelie heads
>Fuelie heads on a 396
Bruce Springsteen is a fugging bleb who wouldn't know what way to turn the driver side lug nuts on a 60s Mopar. Had some good songs though.
>>
>>125190
Fine whatever just come through on them lewds
>>
>>125206
I got you fampai
>>
>>125082
F. Eat out Maria's tight box of raisins
>>
>>125082
Damn Niggertits I think...

Practice naked melee combat with Maria.

is our best option.
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 960x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 960x644px
[Well, y'all niggas asked for it.]

Maria's nipples are good-sized, pointy, with large brown areolas. You suck on them with relish while you slide her pants and panties down at the same time, exposing a well-groomed patch of pubic hair. She pulls them off the rest of the way while your hands explore the rest of her incredibly soft but firm body, making sure to give her round ass a two-handed squeeze. When she kicks them off you lift her up and bury your face in her muff, kissing and licking up and down her labia before sucking her clit into your mouth. You continue massaging her ass, her pubes are pleasantly scratchy against your face. Her juices are hot, tangy, almost sweet, kinda like citrus fruit or a tomatillo. Come to think of it, almost exactly like a tomatillo. You fucking love tomatillos. Maria continues to ride your face, moaning as your tongue pummels her clit. She reaches back with one hand and grabs your swollen cock, then looks down at you.

"You wanna fuck me?"

"Mmm hmm," you grunt affirmatively, face still buried in her pussy.

"Do you have a condom?" she pants.

"Mmm-mmm." You shake your head as much as possible given the situation and give her ass another squeeze.

"Okay," she says, pushing herself up off your face and down toward your dick, "Just try not to cum in me." You gasp as the head of your dick slides into her, the heat is intense. Another couple of inches go in and she tightens around you so hard you almost bust then and there. She rides you just like this, stopping halfway each time, until you can't take it anymore and thrust your whole length up into her. She shrieks with pleasure and bears down, bucking her hips and grinding on you ferociously, then ever so slowly raises herself up until only the very tip is inside before biting her lip and sitting all the way down, burying you inside her to the hilt. Her walls squeeze down on you again, so hard it almost hurts. She repeats this maneuver and soon you get a rhythm going, then go faster and faster, her fat tits repeatedly smacking you in the face.

You can't take it. "Fuck, I think I'm gonna-"

"Go ahead," she moans, "I don't care anymore." You both shudder as you blast a hot sticky load into her, then she collapses on top of you.

------------

You're woken up in the morning by a horn honking. Maria is still passed out on top of you. You gently roll her off you, pull your jeans on and go outside to see your El Camino on the back of the Ford wrecker with Jim at the wheel.

"Thought we might as well work on it here," he says, hopping out and lowering it down. You go back inside for your shoes and shirt and cover Maria up, wash up a little, then grab some tools and start wrenching. It takes less than half an hour to do the driveshaft, the window takes a bit longer but soon your truckcar is good as new.

A) Go retrieve the wagon
B) Go pull the valuable parts off the wagon
C) Go see Chief, see if you can combine your auto salvage job with some Wendigo hunting
>>
>>126183
Sorry m8 had to fix a typo that made the sex scene anatomically impossible.
>>
>>126187
A) Strip and flip. TWSS

Was the 351 in those Mercs a Windsor or a 335?
>>
File: doomguy waving arms.jpg (15KB, 351x314px) Image search: [Google]
doomguy waving arms.jpg
15KB, 351x314px
>>126187
>C) Go see Chief, see if you can combine your auto salvage job with some Wendigo hunting
Very nice scene, NT!

She doesn't have a penis though, so I didn't read it. :D
>>
File: Hate.jpg (28KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
Hate.jpg
28KB, 700x535px
>>126187
>u don't even spoiler tag it for the bros at work
>not even a gif of a car rocking back and forth
Kill la kill yourself. Just kidding I still love you.
>B. Go pull the valuable parts off
We aren't no Soccer Mom waiting to pick up fucking Jimmy. WE'RE HANK DALTON. 22 YEAR OLD SPEEDER AND CAR AFICIONADO. WE DON'T NEED NO MOMMA CAR IN THE WASTELAND
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzeksmL4KBY
>>
>C

Turn the wagon into an armored person mover.
>>
>>126212
335, basically either a shitty cheap version of the 351 Cleveland or a stroked version.
>>126237
Yeah no futas in this quest sorry mang.
>>126240
Nigger I can't post gifs, so far I've done this entire quest on an iPhone 4 with a cracked screen. I'm not even kidding.
>>
File: 1457475839983.jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457475839983.jpg
74KB, 720x960px
>>126240
A car is car. It can be anything: a literal moving roadblock, a demo derby car, a hearse, an improvised armored vehicle. We can sell the roller for profit, at least.

The engine's most likely buggered, though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_335_engine#Block_Cracking_Problems
>>126265
There you go.
>>
>>126265
C'est la vie! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I meant that I don't into the scene because she's not a dude, though.
I'm gay.
>>
>>126272
Maybe you're lucky and it's a 78 or 79. But yeah, "totally fucking fucked mate, big time" was what I was going for when describing how it ran.
>>126284
I figured, it's all good. Though personally I think futas are pretty fucking gay. Would something about being cradled in Jim's muscular arms while he pounds you silly be more your speed?
>>
File: Doomguy peek.png (8KB, 389x371px) Image search: [Google]
Doomguy peek.png
8KB, 389x371px
>>126329
I-Is that an offer?
>>
File: wez.jpg (118KB, 1920x792px) Image search: [Google]
wez.jpg
118KB, 1920x792px
>>126284
Chin up.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (25KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
25KB, 471x312px
>>126347
>>126329
>brothers in arms
>crippled fatherly figure
>general motors sponsored
> /o/tists bait
>L I T E R A L L Y the first supernatural thing we hunt is a wendingo
>random love interest that will probably disappear soon
>homoerotic but not canon

C'mon QM. Change the El Camino for an Impala and give us the trenchcoated angel already.

Now I can't stop thinking about Hank Dalton being played by Jensen Ackels.
>>
>>126347
Sorry man I tried to write some gay shit one time and just ended up cracking up, I'm all about Debussy.
>>126374
But, um, my wendigo has almost no similarities to the one on Supernatural, and Jim isn't actually Hank's brother. See? Totally different.

You forgot to mention the dad rock soundtrack
>>
Resources for when we wanna decide on the look for the Elco.
http://www.curbsideclassic.com/uncategorized/1969-70-custom-paint-vernacular/
http://retrorides.proboards.com/thread/44287

>>126393
>(ID: 5X3yjPdG)
>5X3y
>>
>>126830
Wanted to post with a pic, fuck.
>>
File: galaxie.png (71KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
galaxie.png
71KB, 800x480px
>>126187
A)
then we spot a old rusted wreck with a pair of aviators in it
>>
>>127281
I have been considering using a Dew Trail character or two...
>>
>>128130
nice
>>
I haven't abandoned this shit yet, will try to post in the morning sometime.
>>
File: Doomguy hugs Daisy.jpg (266KB, 507x600px) Image search: [Google]
Doomguy hugs Daisy.jpg
266KB, 507x600px
>>133391
Please don't abandon this quest! We're all enjoying it!

It still hurts for me to think back to Knight Titan Quest and City of the Dead...
>>
>>133391
Appreciated
don't stahp, in the name of löwe
>>
File: 74ltdaft4.jpg (69KB, 892x446px) Image search: [Google]
74ltdaft4.jpg
69KB, 892x446px
We should enter some derbies with the wagon
>>
We are on autosage tho
>>
>>134628
Guess OP will have to start a Part 4 thread when he gets back.
>>
Niggertits, where are you?
>>
>>139455
the wendigo got him
>>
Whatever we did to make you leave us, we promise we won't do it again if you come back Niggertits
>>
In the event that he doesn't come back, everyone should probably join the Quest General discord server

https://discord.gg/0zE5SDpEB4UuiBQ5
>>
Rip Niggertits

Someone archive this
>>
File: 1449815231705.jpg (63KB, 351x347px) Image search: [Google]
1449815231705.jpg
63KB, 351x347px
>mfw
At least the story didn't turn into OP's morality tale like Dew Trail did.
>>
>>144081
http://pastebin.com/0vWezvSE

It's just a temporary intermission, r-right?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.