[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Dead Woman's Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Alice in the mirror.gif (2MB, 482x321px) Image search: [Google]
Alice in the mirror.gif
2MB, 482x321px
Start: You have no idea what is going on.(chose one)

-(A girl so much like you lies face down in the water of an alleyway, pale green eyes blank. A great gash torn across her throat by a mugger’s knife pours blood into the muddy pool below her, soaking the green hoodie you got last Christmas. You briefly note that the small, cheap purse you saved up for all summer is gone.)

Zero starting money, Lightheaded (Headaches are much worse)
Iron blood

-(You stare at the mangled corpse on the sidewalk below your apartment building, a mess of red spreading beneath your blonde corpse. A step taken too far pushed by those who could never accept you. You jumped, and left behind a world that did not care.)

Depression (-2 Will)
Always in the background

-(You don’t know how you got here. You were walking home… But now you lie on the sidewalk, your head shattered across the pavement.)

Bad Luck (Critical fails are worse)
Luck of the draw
>>
>>1178795
>(You stare at the mangled corpse on the sidewalk below your apartment building, a mess of red spreading beneath your blonde corpse. A step taken too far pushed by those who could never accept you. You jumped, and left behind a world that did not care.)
Suicide girl
>>
>>1178795
>-(A girl so much like you lies face down in the water of an alleyway, pale green eyes blank. A great gash torn across her throat by a mugger’s knife pours blood into the muddy pool below her, soaking the green hoodie you got last Christmas. You briefly note that the small, cheap purse you saved up for all summer is gone.)
>>
Will call the vote at 11:10
>>
Gonna need a tie-breaker though.
>>
(Rolled a d4 evens for suicide odds for ally, got a 2).

You feel an odd sort of satisfaction looking down at the body lying shattered on the rain-soaked sidewalk. The sky is still dark, your foster parents probably won't be up for hours yet.
Not like they cared anyways. You can still see the damp pavement around your body as everything else fades white around you.
"Eh? Customer now?" A jovial man's voice with an extremely bad fake Russian accent says behind you.
(Chose One)
-Ignore the strange man
-Examine your body further
-Turn around
-Write in
>>
(Rolled a d4 evens for suicide odds for ally, got a 2).

You feel an odd sort of satisfaction looking down at the body lying shattered on the rain-soaked sidewalk. The sky is still dark, your foster parents probably won't be up for hours yet.
Not like they cared anyways. You can still see the damp pavement around your body as everything else fades white around you.
"Eh? Customer now?" A jovial man's voice with an extremely bad fake Russian accent says behind you.
(Chose One)

-(Ignore the strange man, isn't getting away from everyone why you jumped in the first place?)

-(Examine your body)

-(Turn around, your dead so it can't really hurt can it?)

-(Write in)
>>
>>1178841
>-(Turn around, your dead so it can't really hurt can it?)
>>
You slowly turn around.
Behind you in seemingly endless white space there is what looks like an ordinary wooden bar with a mirror behind it, taps, and a large balding man with two bushy eyebrows knit tight together.
He looks you over taking in the green hoodie, the hole in the front (that wasn't there before, probably best to not think about where that came from)
"So, you recently dead yes?" He asks in that horrible bastardization of an accent.
(Chose One)

-Yah (Don't elaborate.)

-I jumped off a building, so presumably yes (explain a little)

-(say nothing)

-(Write In)
>>
>>1178875
>-Yah (Don't elaborate.)
>>
"Yah... I guess..." you reply in a noncommittal tone. The man nods "Yes..." his brow creasing.

He seems to consider something for a moment before adding- "Do not get many customers, mostly Reapers passing by on way to job. Bar is... sort of stopping point between mortal world and afterlife. Sell drinks. Dead normally not find this place."
(Chose One)

-So what happens now then? (inquire)

-Oookay, can you stop talking like that? I know your obviously not actually Russian and that accent's sort of offensive. (Point out bad fake accent)

-(Write in)
>>
>>1178937
>-So what happens now then? (inquire)
>>
>>1178937
>-So what happens now then? (inquire)
>>
"So what happens now then?" you ask trying to keep the confusion from your tone.
The man motions towards the bar with one hand.
"You are here, this is bar- have drink. Normally price is souls, but that not good for you yes? Reapers use drinks to take form in mortal world, no Reaper has for you so maybe it make you less dead Da? Prized possession instead of soul fair trade yes?"
(Chose One)

-Alright (accept deal)

-Alright then I guess? (accept deal but show confusion)

-Yah I'm going with no... (reject deal)

-(Write in)
>>
>>1178997
>-Alright then I guess? (accept deal but show confusion)
>>
"Alright then I guess?" you reply, as you walk across the empty space to the bar. You swear there were no stools at the bar a second ago, but you pass by two small tables on your way.
"Is odd, spirit without Reaper. Give interesting idea for drink..." The bartender trails off as you take out the one thing you have kept with you your entire life. The only thing you have from your mother.
(Chose One)

-An old brass ring with a concealed hollow (Her eyes her secrets none can know)

-A charm made from black feathers (A watcher left behind)

-An old blank silver coin (Miles to go before she sleeps)
>>
>>1179110
>-An old brass ring with a concealed hollow (Her eyes her secrets none can know)
>>
>>1179110
>-A charm made from black feathers (A watcher left behind)
>>
>>1179110
>A charm made from black feathers (A watcher left behind)
>>
You take the old feather charm from around your neck, the last thing you have from your mother. Just a few wooden beads and three stuffy old crow's feathers wrapped with half-rotted leather strips.
You killed yourself, you finally did it...
But you have a chance to go back, to do things better. But to do that you need to go back to the world that threw you away.
The bartender is silent as you stare at the charm tied around your neck with an old bit of string taken from a hand-me-down shirt. You wrap your hand around the beaded knot connecting the charm to threads and pull until the old string snaps. You place the familiar charm down on the cold polished wood of the bar, the beads around the base of the three black feathers look so similar to the bar itself.
You look at the bartender and he stares at the charm.
He reaches forwards and carefully picks up the charm cradling it gently in one massive hand. He look upon your payment with a sort of deep sadness in his eyes.
"It has been very long time since I have seen like. Avoid fire yes? I will make drink."

With that he closes his hand around the charm and turns ducking down behind the bar "Somewhere around here it was... Behind Hellfire bottle maybe? No... Next to Green Fairy Tears... No damn.... Think in old bin with blood of weird elf with pointy green hat maybe?"
The bartender mutters to himself as he works. This could be a while.
(Chose One)

-(Talk to the bartender)

-(Ask about afterlife *Write in question*)

-(Wait patiently for drink *skip to the drink*)
>>
>>1179279
Is there heaven or hell? Am I in limbo?
>>
The bartender continues sorting through bottles behind the bar. "Heaven or Hell? Is complicated, yes, but different gods have own places. Thousand Hells are not nice place. Stay away from Da?
As for Limbo... Bar has been called that yes. But not limbo for souls, limbo for Reapers, Death Gods, psychopomps, Shinigami, Death bringers. Do not get mortals here mostly."
>>
The bartender suddenly stops his rifling underneath the bar. "Ah here it is!" He stands up holding a small green bottle shaped like a pumpkin almost empty but for a tiny amount of fluid at the bottom... that you would be willing to swear is... uh... Glowing slightly?
The bartender takes a shot glass from under the counter and pulls on the tin wire pull cap pouring the last of the liquid into a very ordinary looking shot glass. The liquid is a soft amber glowing faintly with internal light, it only fills the bare bottom of the glass perhaps a centimeter at most. The bartender frowns "Will need to get new stock. Hard to find now a days, but drink goes good with Geist Flame and Hell fire yes?" He pulls out a round jam-jar of what looks like liquid smoke, and a thin tube that looks distressingly like hot lava.
He carefully pops the top off what you can only assume is a vial of 'Hell fire' with a smell of sulfur and burnt metal. He lets a few sizzling drops fall turning the amber liquid a strange almost bloody red-orange. Then he opens the other bottle

The screams of -Something- echo in your mind, the white around you becomes clouded black

Then it stops, the bottle is closed and he puts it back under the counter. The Shot glass is half full of a strange pure black liquid with thin clouds of red and grey.
You shake your head to clear it and find the bartender looking at you.
"Drink, you will not be coming back through here either way. Stay away from fire Da?" He smiles and the massive man leans across the bar conspiratorially as though telling a joke- "Everyone afraid of something yes?"
(Chose One)

-Yes. (Agree)

- Not Quite. (Disagree)

-(Say nothing and drink)
>>
>>1179382
>- Not Quite. (Disagree)
>>
>>1179382
>Not Quite. (Disagree)
>>
>>1179382
> Yes
Like how we were afraid of tomorrow so in our cowardice we took one last giant leap. And it didn't even bring peace.
>>
"Ehhh Not quite." You reply smiling slightly at the man. He leans back and laughs clutching his chest "HAHHAHAHAHAHA You are brave yes my friend."
Inwardly you wince- You never had a fear of heights, but.... It felt oddly peaceful falling just letting go of everything...
Pity it didn't work.
(Chose One)

-(Say Something)

-(Drink)
>>
>>1179446
I thought you can only die once
>>
>>1179467
Can you?
>>
>>1179446
> drink
This isn't great company.

>>1179467
There is only one way to find out.
>>
You take the strange shot glass from the bar top, only hesitating briefly at the odd smell like hay before you down it in one go.
The world swirls, and everything goes black

-So I am going to have to go make dinner soon and take care of a few things after that so I will not be able to continue the thread any more tonight. Sorry to you three glorious bastards who have stuck along here. Next thread will be the next Sunday starting at 12:00 and running till I pass out. (WARNING: I have chronic insomnia so that will take some time) Also I don't know how to archive but will be looking it up so if one of you kind gentlemen/ladies/other would possibly do so I would be immensely grateful. This is not where I intended to end the thread but I unfortunately need to go make my family some dinner.-
>>
And so next Sunday we shall see the results of your choices. We will ALL SEE... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.