[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God Eater Quest #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 3

First thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1077236/

In the early 2050s, unknown life forms called “Oracle Cells” begin their uncontrolled consumption of all life on Earth. Their ravenous appetite and remarkable adaptability earn them first dread, then awe, and finally the name “Aragami”. Angry Gods as the people of the Far East began to call them.
In the face of an enemy completely immune to conventional weapons, urban civilization collapses, and each day humanity is driven further and further toward extinction. First, the Finnish biotech corporation, Fenris have launched their research into the Oracle Cells have came up with the solution to combat the Aragami; the God Arcs, and those who wield them, the God Eaters.

You are Aleph. You don't know if that is really your name, but decided to designate yourself as such.
You woke up almost two days ago with no recollection of anything, with and giant mouth that can be ejected from your chest the devour Aragami cores.
You've helped out a team of God Eaters, then promptly left. Found a guard named Joseph watched out for his ass during the night, and helped him to find the recovery team during the day. Upon arriving the local Fenris branch, you promptly explained things to the secretary who your situation -leaving out the shady parts.

Aleph is in a round, well-lit room, sitting on a portable hospital bed.
he will
>A) Sit patiently trough all the examination
>B) Freak out when they come to the needles
>C) Refuse invasive examination
>D) Write-in
>>
>>1178621
>A
Just get it over with
>>
>>1178633

He's been brought here after they have been checking his pulse, pupils, even his knee reflexes, put tough an MRI, X-ray, and a few other machines. Not to mention a few dozen needles. After six hours of probing, he's been led trough an elevator, to the top level, and guided into a new room.

The place have been well furnished. A large carpet, paintings on the wall, and a few books around too. But the room is predominated by a large wooden desk, and an equally big armchair. A man of indeterminate age is sitting in it.

"Step right in" he says, and Aleph takes a few uncertain steps into the office "Please have a seat"
"I am Director David Strober. I welcome you to Branch 6 of Fenris."
"I am Aelph."
"Well Aleph, I hear that the circumstances of your arrival have been most peculiar"

They discuss a few things, keeping to his story of not remembering anything from before, giving account on how he helped out and Geoff's team, and how he helped out McKowen trough the night and got here.

"Well it seems your story checks out. What are your future plans?"

>A) I think I might open up shop somewhere
>B) Are you hiring?
>C) Well, maybe travel the world
>D) Write-in
>>
>>1178687
>>D) Write-in
Whatever catches my fancy, really. I helped out earlier because I thought it to was the right thing to do. And by the looks of things there are still a lot of people who could use my help out there.
>>
>>1178697
I'll second this
>>
>>1178697
This
>>
Rolled 4 (1d5)

CHECKING out something
>>
>>1178697
>>1178701
>>1178714
"Whatever catches my fancy, really." -he shrugs. "I helped out earlier because I thought it to was the right thing to do. And by the looks of things there are still a lot of people who could use my help out there"
"I see."

He looks at Aleph for a long moment.
"You probably don't know much about the present state of things, but Fenris is the greatest benefactor of mankind in recent history. We are the only one who are capable of producing both God Arcs, and God Eaters. The only instruments of defeating Aragami."

The dircetor stands up from his chair and slowly starts to walk arond the room while speaking.
"However people who can become God Eaters are still relatively rare, and seasoned God Eaters cannot stay active forever either.
"In short, indeed many could use your help and you are in the position of helping them. As a matter of fact, with us being able to supply you with upgrades in God Arcs, you can do the most with Fenris."

>A) Well, sign me up then
>B) I still have questions (specify)
>C) No, thank you.
>D) Write-in
>>
>>1178751
>>
>>1178751
>A
>>
>>1178751
>>
>>1178751
>D) Write-in
"Don't suppose I really have a choice then."
>>
>>1178756
>>1178763
>>1178784
>>1178794
sorry got called away. Back on track now

Aleph mulls the thing over and finally nods. "Alright then. What do I have to do?"
"Well there are some formalities as paperwork, employee contract, and whatnot. But that can be settled later. We'll get started on the fabrication of your God Arc, in the meantie we'll get you settled"

"Welocome to Fenris." he says as the shake on it. After that the director pushes a caller on the desk and Ms Baker comes in.
"Please get Mr.Aleph to see his accomodations. He'll be working with us from now on."

The room is nice and comfy, if a bit standard issue. It has one bed, a table, a fridge, and a console with basic user access. Plus a sideroom with a shower and a toilet.
Aleph tests out the sheets when he hears a knock. Looking out on the eye-hole he sees the burly from of Sargeant Geoff.
"Hey pal, you ain't asleep yet? Wanna get the basic tour around here?"

>A) "Bugger off"
>B) Pretend to be asleep
>C) Sure
>D) Write-in
>>
>>1178903
>C) Sure
>>
>>1178903
>>C) Sure
Hopefully we can raid our apparent birth lab for the other goodies and some more info now that we have a home base.
>>
>>1178905
>>1178919
Aleph isn't opposed to the idea. Probably easier than having to wander around aimlessly till he has learned the layout. Geoff leads him around, showing the different areas.

First is a big place with some escalated ground, covered in white rectangles, and scratch/burn marks here and there.
"So this is the training room. I always say that true training happens on the field, but I guess it's better to have the newbies train here first. Holotechnology is pretty rudementary, and not many creatures can be replicated here. I mean it has limits in size and whatnot, and and how they are acting in life is another thing alltogether"

The second place can only be seen from windows. Treadmills are running all over the place, there are a lot of heavy machines about too; drills, lazers, and a giant scissor too.
"This is where God Arcs get modified, repaird and put up with different loadouts. We usually don't set foot in there, as there is a customization menu from the consoles. You put togheter what you want, and they'll make it. Provided you have access to materials"

He stops before a big white door.
"This is the infarmary. You've probably have seen it from the inside."
"I'd... raher... skip it for now. You probably seen it enough from the inside already, right? Right!"
Before being able to reply, the Sargeant hastily leaves.

The third place has some ceramy floor, and shelves with jugs and other things on it.
This is the kitchen and diner. I always make coffee in the mornings and after three. Please just tell me if we run out, and I'll make another, okay? Please?

>A) What's a "coffee?"
>B) Sure, why not
>C) Questions (Specify)
>D) Write-in
>>
>>1178941
>A) What's a "coffee?"
>>
>>1178941
>What be coffee?
>>
>>1178942
>>1178962
Instantly, the big man grabs Aleph by the shoulders
"Whatdidyou just say?"
"I'm asking what's a coffee?"
The grip tightens as the Aleph is lifted up into the air, and set down upon one of the bar stools nearby. Geoff takes his hands off, and starts waving his index finger.
"You're not saying anything else, or move an inch until I've cooked up a fresh batch."

Geoff starts some weird ritual. He takes a pot from his left and with a practiced swipe sloshed out the black liquid over his shoulder into the sink. He turns and cleans, and shakes different containers, and meanwhile murmurs. He finally seems to end it by putting a pot on the fire. At least it seems, before starts to examine Aleph from closer

"But what kind of creature are you hmmm? Hmmmm." he is rubbing his bushy chin as he is circling the stool. "Does your heart desire the creamy touch of the latte? The kind back-rub of the Cappuccino? Maybe the company of the long coffee?"

Ha! He finally jumps back into the kitchen and begins rearranging stuff again. Finally he places a steaming cup of black liquid on the table.
"Never can go wrong, with the pull of espresso bull!"

>A) But I'm not thirsty
>B) Take it slowly
>C) Jug it down
>D) Write-in
>>
>>1179016
>>B) Take it slowly
>>
>>1179016
>C) Jug it down
>>
>>1179016
>C) Jug it down
>>
>>1179016
>C) Jug it down
>>
>>1179016
>C
BOTTOMS UP
>>
>>1179016
>>C) Jug it down
And if he get's indignant at our drinking speed start describing the taste IN DETAIL.
Not with the same words someone in the know whould use but enough to show that we did taste the drink.
>>
>>1179037
>>1179043
>>1179052
>>1179057
>>1179061
>>1179022
"Careful it's ho-!"
His hand barely registersing the high temperatures, Aleph grabs the cup and with one move he arches his head back, sloshing down the hot brown drink.

The moment the hot liquid touches his lips and tounge, he feels like someone have shoved down their fist on his throat. Except the fist is very bitter, and kinda slow.
Then like the someone started a furnance ins his chest, fire sweeps trough his veins. Not the hot type, but the invigorating one, as the bitterness in his mouth slowly manifests into pure energy.
Almost like when he ripped that Kongou in two just with less screaming.

When he finally opens his eyes wide, and puts the cup down, Aleph can feel his pupils dilate. He slowly breaths out, as even the mouth in his chest starts to squirm a bid.

"Ahhh yes... -says Geoff, squatting nearby, watching the newbie intently- I can see it working the wonderful 'bzzzzzz'ing magic for you. The brown resurrection of the senses and the renewing of burning purpose!"

>A) Wow, that was awesome
>B) Well that was weird
>C) Maybe I shouldn't drink these
>Đ) Write-in
>>
>>1179099
>>A) Wow, that was awesome
>>
>>1179099
>B) Well that was weird
>D) Can I see that pot with the rest in it?
>>
>>1179099
>B) Well that was weird
>>
>>1179104
Seconding this.
>>
>>1179103
>>1179104
>>1179113
>>1179120
"Well that was weird"
"Buuuut?"
"It was also pretty damnn neat"
"Attaboy. See? THIS" -he grandly gestures with his hand- "is coffee. So just leave it to me."
"Can I see that pot with the rest in it?"
"Well have another cup, but don't drink too much as it makes you unable to sleep, but doesn't leiminate the need to sleep. Plus," - he shrugs – "always leave some for the others."

"Just one thing." He looks around and comes closer "Do * not * let Sarah make it okay? Always come directly to me. Got it?"
"Why? Wha-"

Before Aleph can finish his question, a high voice shouts over from the corridor.
"Hey sarge, is that you in there? I smell coffee."
A blond girl enters the room sniffing around and finally looks at the two of you. Aleph recognises her as one of the God Eaters from yesterday. The one with the spear if he is not mistaken.
"Ah, I knew it. Hi. Do I know you?"

>A) No,
>B) Yes
>C) Introduce yourself
>D) Pretend she is not here
>E) Write-in
>>
>>1179242
>>C) Introduce yourself
>>
>>1179242
>>C) Introduce yourself
>>
>>1179242
>>C) Introduce yourself
Aleph, Just Aleph.
>>
>>1179242
>Use this as an excuse to get the coffee pot.
>>
>>1179242
>C) Introduce yourself
>>
>>1179249
>>1179250
>>1179253
>>1179254
>>1179308

"Oh, eh, Hi. I am Aleph. Nice to meet you" he introduces himself moving a bit closer to the coffee pot.
"Nice to meet you Al- WAIT. I know you! You are that weird-"
"Aleph here is our newest squad mate." cuts in Geoff, grabbing the fresh God Eater into a one-handed hug, and drawing his thieving hands a away from the pot. "Aleph, this is Layla. She is a bit of a hothead-"
"I'm not a hothead!"
"But she is a decent God Eater."
"Pah? Decent?"
She sits down, skulking, and takes a cup.
"You owe me a cappuccino now." she says grumpily

Geoff gets to work, while Aleph gets his second and third shot of espresso. After that he is not allowed more. The talks go finely when suddenly their communicators whine with an alerting noise
The Sergeant stands up with a grimace.
"Well seems like urgent mission. See you around rookie. Come on Layla."
"Wait, what about me?"
"You don't have your God Arc ready yet, you have to sit this one out."

>A) Follow them and see where they going
>B) Well nothing to do but to wait this one out
>C) Sneak into fabrication to get a God Arc
>D) Write-in
>>
>>1179310
>B) Well nothing to do but to wait this one out
>>
>>1179310
>>B) Well nothing to do but to wait this one out
>>
>>1179310
>C) Sneak into fabrication to get a God Arc
>>
>>1179310
>>C) Sneak into fabrication to get a God Arc
Point out that we don't techincally need one.
And woe unto any tech who dared to take apart our weapon unless they put it back together exactly like before. And that like yesterday.
>>
>>1179310
>>B) Well nothing to do but to wait this one out
>>
>>1179320
>>1179322
>>1179324
>>1179357
>>1179379
With a shrug, and after a few breadsticks, Aleph returns to his room. Where he spends like almost two hours staring at the ceiling. Apparently this coffee thing pumps a man up.
With contentrated power of will, he finally manages to rest.

He later wakes up covered in sweat, not remembering what he's been dreaming about. There is a message on his console, sent by Vice-Director Baker. Probably that paperwork the director have been mentioning.
She awaits him in a little office. The is almost as big as the Director's, but seems a lot lot morse smaller, as it is filled with document cabinets, and seemingly chaotic stacks of paper.

"So, here is a non-diclosure agreement from your side, a pricacy protection claim from Fenris's side, a R&D contribution agreement from both sides, rationing and payment agreement of Fenris's side.."
The list goes on and on.
"Need your signo here, here, here, and here, also here and here. Do you know how to read?"

>A) Of course (just sign them)
>B) Of course (try to get the gist of the papers)
>C) Of course, but can you sumrize it for me?
>D) Of course (no you can't)
>E) No
>>
>>1179547
>>
>>1179547
>>
>>1179547
>E) No
>>
>>1179547
>>B) Of course (try to get the gist of the papers)
>>
>>1179558
>>1179573
>>1179579
>>1179593
Gimme a d100-20!
>>
Rolled 40 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>1179624
>>
Rolled 91 - 20 (1d100 - 20)

>>1179624
>>
Rolled 53 - 20 (1d100 - 20)

>>1179624
>>
Rolled 82 - 20 (1d100 - 20)

>>1179624
>>
Oh hey it's this quest.
Are we a merchant yet?
>>
>>1179627
>>1179627
>>1179628
>>1179633
>>1179642
Aleph looks over the papers. Luckily the gist of it (or at least the less lengthy version of it) is sumrized in the first 10% of the pages, then the other dozens are going into sublime detail so no ways can be found around them.

After many hours and helps from Vice-Director Baker, he finally gets the main points.
Aleph keeps silent about certain things from public, takes part in argami research, hunts aragami, and goes where he is told (to hunt aragami).
In turn Fenris will equip with him from the things brings back from hunting, provides healthcare, dental, food rations, and other means of comfort.

The day is over by the time he finishes them all.

>A) So I got everything right? (Sign)
>B) I got some further specifications (specify specifications)
>C) Sorry, but I can't agree to that
>D) Write-in

I think I'll call it in for now. I'll slow down things to one post per 24 hours till the weekend hits, than I'll run again in full time. Sorry brehs
>>
>>1179769
>>A) So I got everything right? (Sign)
>>
>>1179769
>A) So I got everything right? (Sign)
>>
>>1179769
I don't like the "keeps silent about certain things." rule. How are we supposed to sell wares if we can't talk about them?
>>
>>1179769

Must we take part in research can't we just go and hunt Aragami and that's it?
>>
>>1179769
We have rights to corpses of Aragami we kill (how we going to eat otherwise?), we have the ability to choose what research we partake in, we can go when we want.
>>
>>1179824
To put it in merchant terms; you can never disclose tell how they are made, and what are they made of.

>>1179864
As God Eaters, and God Arcs, are the fruit of that research, they have to be checked regularly to learn new things, and perhaps even improve upon them.

>>1179896
A certain part of what you manage to hunt goes to Fenris, but most of the stuff you hunt you keep. Every God Eater has to upgrade their weapons from what they can hunt down.
>>
>>1179769
>>A) So I got everything right? (Sign)
Play wide-eyed.
>>
>>1179928
>To put it in merchant terms; you can never disclose tell how they are made, and what are they made of.
Alright that's fine, as long as we get to say stuff like "FOLDED 9000 TIMES" "FORGED IN MAGMA" I'll sign.
>>
>>1179942
Well considering we were thinking of skinning our prey and bringing back pelts, i doubt people need an explination.
>>
After the formalities done, Alpeh gives his signo to the documents, making him an official Fenris employee.

The next step was the new uniforms,
"Employees are generally allowed to wear a wide variety of clothing articles. However, regardless of fashion, all God Eaters must wear clothing made with bias factor technology when they leave on missions"

"A what?"

"Bias factor is what propels aragami to eat only certain things. It's how their evolution is guided, and it is the technology of how the God Arcs can hurt them. Having it in your clothes will allow some semblance of resilience against them."

"So I'll be able to go to missions now?"
"Not before your God Arc gets constructed."
"How long would that take?"
"A few months to a week, depending on..." at that her watch starts to beep. "Or... right away?"

The training room is pretty big, and has scorch, cut, and impact marks here and there on the walls. What draws the eye tough is the vice-like contraption in the middle of the room.

"Please, come in." the director's voice echoes trough the chamber, and he appears on the monitor above. "Try to relax, there is nothing to fear. When you are ready, put your hand into the middle of the machine.

Without further ado, Aleph does so, and the vice clamps down upon his wrist. For a second a low buzzing is heard, and once the vice loosens, he notes a red armlet around his wrist. He pulls the weapon down from the table, and lifts it high up.
A thin, black line comes from the sword, into the slot of the armlet. For a few seconds, he feels a warm touch all over his skin. Then finally peace.

"Congratualtions, welcome to the God Eaters"
>>
>>1202654
After a fast medical checkup, and some handshaking, Aelph is left to his own devices.

>A) Take a mission
>B) Join on a mission with Geoff
>C) Check what he can kit out his weapon with
>D) Get new clothes
>E) Write-in
>>
>>1202661
>>C) Check what he can kit out his weapon with
Let's see what other shit we use
>>
>>1202661
>D) Get new clothes
>>
>>1202661
>>D) Get new clothes
>>
>>1202669
Aleph have been explained that the god arc has two modes, a melee and a ranged. On the field he can switch between the two. But before combat he can completely choose what the two parts consists of.

Right now, he only has access to the most basic of the weapons, but as he gains materials, he can assemble stronger ones.
The melee parts have short, long and buster blades. Each steps sacrifice a level of speed for a level of damage, and impact, with the long blade being the moderate on of each. There are descriptions of other weaponry as well, such as pole-arms and hammers but they are not really available at the moment

Guns are made in assault, sniper and burst variety, varying strength, effective range, and damage.
Above that, the God Arc can emit a shield. Which like the blades, have different degrees of deployment speed and overall defense.

>>1202669
>>1202734
There are a few basic wardrobes; a set of heavy thermal clothing, a vest with some short pants, and spare standard-issue Fenris uniform. The other varieties are there and lists what materials you need.

However, you can give out orders, and said clothing would arrive in a week or so.

>A) Order some clothes (specify)
>B) Take off your uniform and dress into something else (specify)
>C) Take a mission
>D) Write-in
>>
>>1202748
standard-issue Fenris uniform
>>
>>1202748
standard-issue Fenris uniform
>>
>>1202748
>>B) Take off your uniform and dress into something else (specify)
Fenris uniform
>>
>>1202755
>>1202757
>>1202760
Aleph dresses up into the Fenrir uniform. It's a comfortable piece, with good fabric, and just his size. The mix of black and cobalt blue slims, and the shining Fenrir logo is on his back. Gotta say, they know how style is made.

What do?
>>
>>1202770
>>Tour the base
>>
>>1202770
>go get our first mission
>>
>>1202770
>Do a mission
>>
>>1202774
With his pimping new looks, Aleph decides to take a stroll around his new home. Aside from the Infirmary, Kitchen, Training room, and Fabrications, he haven't seen much. He goes around,peeks behind doors, and opens compartments as he goes. Aside from a few red containers with fire, and wire-bundles he does nothing of interest

However after an hour of wandering he finds a fellow searcher. The man is wearing a plum-colored uniform, with a cap reverse on his head. He is currently standing before a cupboard with glass doors, and ponders with his chin in hand.

After short observation, Aleph concludes that he must be thinking about how to get the packages behind the glass door. His dilemma becomes obvious, as Aleph sees no handle on it.

"Hey pal, need some help?"
"Hmm? Oh no thanks, I just can't decide between orange, or lime."
"I think maybe red"
"Red?"
"Yes, that big red button might open it. I don't see any orange on it"
"No that's no.."

"Ah there you are" Geoff appeares. I see you two already are meeting one another. Connor, this is our new member Aleph. Aleph this is Connor, our resident sniper. But you can buddy up on the way. We have things to do. Come on."

What loadout will you bring on the mission?
Choose one of each category
>Small, large, or buster blade
>smal, medium large shield
>assault, sniper, or burst gun
>>
>>1202860
>Large
>Small shield
>assault
>>
>>1202860
>large
>medium shield
>assault.
>>
>>1202860
>large
>medium
>assault
>>
>>1202864
>>1202872
Aleph saddles up with his new god arc; long blade, and an assault gun. He hesitates between small and medium shield tough.
"When in doubt, always go with the moderate solution." says Geoff upon seeing his struggle. "that way you'll can surely tell next time if you should go harder, or lighter. Now listen up!"

With Layla joining them, the three God Eater groups around the Sergeant who explains that they are going to take on two Gboro-Gboros, around one of the power grids southwest of the Archology.
"Most of it is ruins but there are still some useful materials around that we don't want to be eaten, and some of the underground facilities are still intact. We are going in pairs. We'll try to stick together, but if things get hairy, and we have to split up, then we better have pre-determinted partners to automatically go with. Remember; spark weaponry is useful, and be careful it's ice cannons. Use your locators, and communicators. Stay sharp, and stay alive."

>A) Pair up with Connor
>B) Pair up with Layla
>C) Offer to lure away one of the aragami, so the rest can concentrate on one.
>D) Write-in
>>
>>1202934
>A) Pair up with Connor
>>
>>1202934
>B) Pair up with Layla
>>
>>1202934
>>A) Pair up with Connor
>>
>>1202934
>B) Pair up with Layla
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1202939
>>1202969
>>1203066
>>1203072
>>1203072
1 Connor
2 Layla
>>
File: Field3.jpg (135KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
Field3.jpg
135KB, 640x429px
>>1203154
After a few hours of travel via chopper, the squad arrives to the run down power plant.
"Why are those little lakes inside the power plant?" Layla asks poking her head out of the helicopter to take in the sights
"The briefing said that they were used to keep the grid from overheating"
The place looks rather corroded. Some of the water tanks and most of the walls have been overgrown by moss, and many of the pylons and metal towers are rusty.

The group is put down at the edge of the plant. They descend via ropes, and then the copter leaves. Although they are outfitted with aragami armor, they were not meant to fight, and in this day and age fuel is hard to come by.
"The readings say that our objective is north of here, and one south. We'll take an ambush and.."
"North, and east-west, to be correct Unit 1. Three clicks and four" says another voice abruptly "Mission starts now. Pickup in ninety minutes"
"We got this Henry" says Geoff, then puts his hand before his mouth, and hushes to Aleph "*That's Henry our dispatcher*"
"True, but that is me job, so I'll.."
"Comment continuously?"
"Provide TACTICAL FEEDBAC, Geoff, not the same"
"Could have fooled me" he scoffs "Anyways. Layla and Aleph, you take the west side, Connor and I will take the north. We go around and meet in the square over there. Whichever of us encounters an aragami first will lure it there, let's go."

>1d100 best out of three
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>1203277
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>1203277
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1203277
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.