[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halo Wars 2 Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Jerome-092.jpg (95KB, 633x816px) Image search: [Google]
Jerome-092.jpg
95KB, 633x816px
Alright, so I'm sick of waiting for the game to come out. Let's just throw in some random shit.

>After nearly three decades drifting through space, the UNSC Spirit Of Fire finally reaches somewhere-a Forerunner Installation known as The Ark. However, as soon as they wake from their sleep, they are beset by a new foe- a Covenant Splinter faction known as The Banished.

You will take control of one of humanity's finest- a Spartan II

>Jerome- A natural born leader, reserved and calculating.
>Douglas- Headstrong and brash, a natural fighter, though he is prone to injury.
>Alice- Jack of all stats, she is intelligent and resourceful
>OC- Gonna break canon and say you can make your own S-II for this if you so wish. Don't go crazy
>MIA: Either James, Mike, Adriana, Vihn, or Isaac (check Halopedia if you need to)
>>
>>1175695

> WE ARE DOUGLAS AND WE ARE PROUD!
>>
>>1175695
Wait didn't the Ark get blown the fuck up in Halo 3 by detonating Installation 04?
>>
>>1175695
>Alice
>>
>>1175695
>>Alice- Jack of all stats, she is intelligent and resourceful
>>
>>1175809
It did, self repair function kicked in.

I wish the major ark had survived not the lesser.
>>
>>1175980
>>1178425
Alright, Alice it is...
>>
>>1175695
>OC- Gonna break canon and say you can make your own S-II for this if you so wish. Don't go crazy
>>
The Cryopod doors swing open, and you fall to the ground, catching yourself with your hands. You swallow the nutrient solvent with a full, and then pull yourself back to your feet.

To your left, Jerome is stretching, already ready. He looks to you and nods. You nod back. To your right, the other pod swings open. Douglas climbs out, steadying himself as he wobbles. After a few moments, he stands up straight.

You feel a warmth within you. The fact that your team is still alive and together, even after all these years, simply makes you feel...Good. Douglas looks to the two of you and nods.

You look up. For rows and rows upwards, there are Cryopods, all full of crewmen slowly waking up.

Jerome breaks the silence. "We don't have time for hellos. Let's head to armory, get prepped."

>"Copy that"
>"How long were we out?"
>"Good morning to you too, Jerome"
>Write-In
>>
>>1190066
>>"Good morning to you too, Jerome"
Then
>>"How long were we out?"
>>
>>1190066
>"Copy that"
>>
>>1190715
>>1190857
>>
Fuck me, my tablet won't roll, can someone roll Dice 1d2 for me?
>>
>>1190715
Supporting
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1194836
here
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.